Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409089 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
orney:
Good day house

M saying a very big thank you to Fu,mmylola, i got the drugs... Words alone can't xpress how grateful i am to you, God bless you

Pls, i will like to know if anyone is going to manitoba, canada soon, pls pm me

4realwoman,how all of una dey? smileypls how many cycles did u take d dhea den?

May God comfort our sister adiahaak.waibom1
We dey fine o.Thanks and as for your question i took it for 2months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
imsettled2:
@ Redeemed, welldone ma'am, I've sent in my token. U r blessed.

@ adunola03, its normal 2 feel DAT way, we all do, but my dear pick urself up n continue trying till u defeat TTC by God's grace. The God of Hannah is still ALIVE he will see u and I and every other mama on dis thread through.

@Happy mummy, I trust u r healing fast. The Lord is with u.

Thanks dear, yes I am. Amen.
Thanks for checking on me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Welldone Redeemed
U are a special lady. I have sent my token
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Goodevening fruitful mamas, I really need your opinions and help. I have been on 5 cycles of both letrozole(7.5mg) and clomid(100mg), never ovulated on any of them. This was confirm via TVS. I feel really disappointed and dunno what next to do. Af doesn't come on its own too, please what other thing can I do to help me ovulate?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone, Plz pray 4 me cry Plz pray dat God gives me strength! I lost dh on Wednesday. Due 2 armed robbers/kidnappers I will travel back 2 our base dis morning My spirit is so weak & scared of d long road ahead Plz pray 4 me...

Dear sis, may God console and comfort you. Receive strength from above.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom 1 the Lord will console you, receive grace and strength for the journey ahead. It is well with you dear be strong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
adunola03:
@Tripletwins222, olowani, FruitfulRay and Bennyboo, thanks for ur words of encouragement, I guess have had it to here. I almost gave up on God, but I went to Divine Encounter and there was a word for me. I will continue trusting him. We ve gone for tests o. There seems to be nothing wrong with me. DH sperm count was about 54.5million but we still don't know why is sexual urge is low. The doctor just keeps saying we are not trying enough.
What I am I to do, I sha won't rape d man ?
I can relate to the last statement i guess some men are not just wired to love sex cos i havent gotten a better explanation for why mine doesnt

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
wowfairy:
I can relate to the last statement i guess some men are not just wired to love sex cos i havent gotten a better explanation for why mine doesnt
I think is the ttc that is affecting their Mojo.
Once it enters now I bet you won't recognise your dh again.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
@Redeemed, may God bless you richly. I have sent my token.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
Plz pray dat God gives me strength!
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Due 2 armed robbers/kidnappers
I will travel back 2 our base dis morning
My spirit is so weak & scared of d long road ahead
Plz pray 4 me...

Hmm this is one heavy blow, I don't even what to say or do, but we can't question you God, because you are all knowing and all seeing so I leave everything to you

Dear Adiahaakwaibom1 may God give you the fortitude to bear this loss and may He see you through this period and comfort you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
iamhistreasure:
Goodevening fruitful mamas, I really need your opinions and help. I have been on 5 cycles of both letrozole(7.5mg) and clomid(100mg), never ovulated on any of them. This was confirm via TVS. I feel really disappointed and dunno what next to do. Af doesn't come on its own too, please what other thing can I do to help me ovulate?

Hi sis, what's your diagnosis, that would determine how to approach it and what's you dr's opinion on this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls any mama here dat has mama adiahaakwaibom phone no shd text for me.i want to call her and visit her on behalf of us. pls just text d no to my fon no.07064849620 .i will update d house wen i visit her.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good evening mamas and thanks for your many prayers.
I received alert of 16k today from the following people, kindly confirm. God bless y'all!
Atake
Gugu
Enih
imsettled2
Julie
Ako M.
Tsquare
Awosu
Mum Jedidiah
Koro

@ekashiloh, I pray you get her contact because I need it too.
Good night and sweet dreams.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
duchessgoddess:
Oh my sisters, thank you all so very much! God that did it for me will do for each and everyone of you. After testing BFN up till 14dpo I lost hope and called my pharmacist that I was coming for m2tone, fertilaid and ovaboost. All she said was to calm down until I see AF. 16dpo, I didn't see AF, I just started wailing that cysts have finally gotten me and sisters AF for me is never ever late!! I told DH and he said when I would be popping different kind of pills like a junkie, why won't I have cyst. I got really scared. This morning, at 18dpo, DH was pressing bo.obi like farmer wey wan milk cow, I screamed and was like is this how you usually squeeze the thing? He was just confused. It was 5 am, so I got up and reluctantly tested. and BFP starred right back at me.

My story (would try and make it as short as possible) cos it would help someone;

Started ttc actively in December 2016 after my miscarriage in September 2016. The pain and guilt of it all made me want a baby like I have never wanted it. I went to my gynaecologist and he said to take Clomid to normalise my cycle cos it went haywire. I told him I was ovulating and he insisted saying Clomid is also used to regulate cycles. I took it but didn't conceive. I didn't take it in January, I took in February, didn't in March, did in April. I noticed that any cycle I don't take it, I don't ovulate (for the first time in my life) . I did follicular tracking. After April I said goodbye to Clomid. my doc recommended Letrozole but I refused. I turned to God. But being who I am, I researched for better ways to ovulate naturally. Then my pharmacist recommended Ultimate Woman multivitamin in September. From April till August, I never ovulated.

WIDD for September

1. God
2. God
3. I attended the Holy Ghost conference for those looking for the fruit of the womb at RCCG camp (GOD).
4. I took Grandex Ultimate Woman Multivitamin, Vitamin E, Folic acid, Bcomplex, and lots of water and I ovulated for the first time since April.
5. Focused on work like that was all that mattered. Went for a 2 week course, was always trying to close a deal or the other at work (cos it made me uber happy! )
That was all! if I do remember anything else, I would let you all know.
God did it, and that's all that matters.

PS : Ultimate Woman contains ONLY natural ingredients. You can google it up.
@iamhistreasure, this mama I quoted above said she used grandex ultimate woman to ovulate 'naturally' (herbal), maybe you should try it out too who knows it might work for you. Though you can as well sought a doctor's opinion about the said drug

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Hi sis, what's your diagnosis, that would determine how to approach it and what's you dr's opinion on this?

Pcos, truly I haven't gone back to my doctor after the last failed cycle cos I've been too heavy to. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Faheemaz post=61769426]
Thank you very much sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Redeemed post=61769076]
Confirmed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
wowfairy:
I don't think it is normal, we are currently looking into some herbal remedies. I just pray there will be an improvement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
wowfairy:

most ttc couples usually experience low libido at certain points in the journey....though in males its more noticeable due to biology grin grin. ED pops its ugly head once in a while, more so during ovu window
for your dh, would suggest changing ur bd styles/venue grin grin

also he shud try a variety of natural libido enhancers, tiger nut/dabino/coconut , maca, bananans, avocado pear, promenganate, almonds, watermelon etc.due to body metabolism/types, not all work for everybody, tigernuts etall doesnt work for me...but someother fruits do... grin grin
if all fails during ovu window he simply goes to defcon 3 wch includes but not limited to baby oku/action bitters/orijin black.... via......etc

cc adunola03

@redeemed pls post the acct details again or pm me,..our tots and prayers are with our siser adiahaaikwabom, one cant question God.
edit: seen the bank details

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Redeemed post=61769076][/quote]
Confirmed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Redeemed:
I received alert of 16k today from the following people, kindly confirm. God bless y'all!
Atake 1k
Gugu 1k
Enih 1k
imsettled2 1k
Julie 2k
Ako M. 1k
Tsquare 3k
Awosu 1k
Mum Jedidiah 2k
Koro 3k

I guess you haven't gotten my alert yet cos I sent mine yesterday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
shocked shocked please confirm from the names I listed out yesterday from the previous post.
You can state the amount and name or send me a pm.
I will appreciate if we can use our moniker to pay in the money for recognition.
There are some names I couldn't match with the moniker and that's why I wrote it out the way it appears on the alert received. Some mamas sent me a mail so I can confirm while some chatted up with me on Whatsapp.
breadplanets:

I guess you haven't gotten my alert yet cos I sent mine yesterday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Redeemed:
Confirmed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Redeemed:
I received alert of 16k today from the following people, kindly confirm. God bless

Confrimed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 2:22am On Oct 26, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

I share in your grief sis. I pray God gives you peace that surpasses human understanding. It's well with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 3:33am On Oct 26, 2017
@Adiahaakwaibom1 I’m so speechless right now,the lord gives and takes. Please don’t let your heart be dismayed because to be absent in the body is to be present with the lord. Those who committed this evil crime against humanity will never go unpunished.
We are praying for you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2017
Redeemed:
Atake 1k
Gugu 1k
Enih 1k
imsettled2 1k
Julie 2k
Ako M. 1k
Tsquare 3k
Awosu 1k
Mum Jedidiah 2k
Koro 3k

confirmed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Redeemed:
shocked shocked please confirm from the names I listed out yesterday from the previous post.
You can state the amount and name or send me a pm.
I will appreciate if we can use our moniker to pay in the money for recognition.
There are some names I couldn't match with the moniker and that's why I wrote it out the way it appears on the alert received. Some mamas sent me a mail so I can confirm while some chatted up with me on Whatsapp.
I used my moniker
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by teeton: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2017
@Redeemed am not a member of the group yet but just transferred a token for Adiahaakwaibom1 didn't use my monika but dont even bother to post my name. It's a gt bank transfer, initials of the names are T.W. Thanks and God bless you for your thoughtfulness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Pls sis, can you please check the account no again. However, if I'm less busy today or tomorrow I will go to the bank to confirm or request for statement of account.
breadplanets:
I used my moniker
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2017
Received ma'am
teeton:
@Redeemed am not a member of the group yet but just transferred a token for Adiahaakwaibom1 didn't use my monika but dont even bother to post my name. It's a gt bank transfer, initials of the names are T.W. Thanks and God bless you for your thoughtfulness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...
Oh my God, God is your strength my sister. Honestly I don't know the right word to tell you right now but God will fight your battle. God will take control of everything happening in your life and put devil to shame. Remember you are more than conquerors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.