Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411522 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Pweetiebabe , wait for some more time (even for a second missed period if you suspect conception) or go for pelvic scan.
3-4 days is not too much delay. The drug could be the culprit. Drugs react differently in people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Loisemm:
Pweetiebabe , wait for some more time (even for a second missed period if you suspect conception) or go for pelvic scan.
3-4 days is not too much delay. The drug could be the culprit. Drugs react differently in people.
Tanx so much ma, am thinking of waiting till Saturday to do blood test if AF no show and if d urine keeps giving negative, but anxiety won kill me, is not to early for scan to detect anything?

BleesedDiva pls carry ur big bump report here I won ask a question, mummyKryti I need to interview u too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
God my father, I thank you for this wonderful news. I did a PT in the hospital and it's a bfp.

No widd cos i just became active in here recently (after my wedding). Thanks to all the mama's who have been there for us all with timely advice and suggestions. Thanks to all the mama's who suggested I go for a PT.

To all the ttc mama's, your bfp is on its way. God will surprise you all soon. I'll remember you all in prayer. Thank you.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pweetiebabe ,blood test is a good idea too.
Peculiar and happymummy ,sorry sisters I can't access my mail. Keeps telling me to prove I ain't a robot severally. I am tayad tongue
Fertility blessings to us all.

Big congrats to Rbae!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Congrats Mama. To God be the glory.

Rbae:
God my father, I thank you for the wonderful news. I did a PT in the hospital now and it's a bfp.

No widd cos i just became active in here recently after my wedding. Thanks to all the mama's who have been there for us all with timely advice and suggestions. Thanks to all the mama's who suggested I go for a PT.

To all the ttc mama's, your bfp is on its way. God will surprise you all soon. I'll remember you all in prayer. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rbae:
God my father, I thank you for the wonderful news. I did a PT in the hospital now and it's a bfp.

No widd cos i just became active in here recently after my wedding. Thanks to all the mama's who have been there for us all with timely advice and suggestions. Thanks to all the mama's who suggested I go for a PT.

yaaaaay, thank you Jesus. I am so happy for you .

btw I was not able to post on nairaland yesterday, I could only read. nairaland no try me again o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rbae:

Wow! Congratulations Rbae. May God grant you a smooth and successful pregnancy and delivery. We rejoice with you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Wow! Congratulations Rbae. May God grant you a smooth and successful pregnancy and delivery. We rejoice with you!

Amen. @Cuppymummy, you are next by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rbae:

Congrats Mama. Happy for you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rbae:

wow wow wow congratulations dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Mamas gud morning, pls I ve something bothering me AF is 3-4days late and have had 3negative hpt since den....AF is always on point d last I missed it was pregnancy but noe I keep getting negative test though I used a drug last cycle to induce ovulation but I ve asked people who have also used it in time past and dey all said it didn't delay there period, biko what can I do

simply wait, dont be in a hurry to induce. its recommended to induce after 10 to 14days of bfn and no af.

@fruitfulray, fertilsan m appears to be selectively functional, works for some and not for others..likewise other sperm boosting drugs, not all work for everybody, the trick is trying one drug consistently for 4 to 5months, do sfa and switch to another if no improvement is seen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Blackfinegirl post=69459246]

btw I was not able to post on nairaland yesterday, I could only read. nairaland no try me again o.[/quote

Lol. Don't mind nairaland. Thanks so much mama. May God grant us all our heart desire.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Loisemm:
Pweetiebabe ,blood test is a good idea too.
Peculiar and happymummy ,sorry sisters I can't access my mail. Keeps telling me to prove I ain't a robot severally. I am tayad tongue
Fertility blessings to us all.

Big congrats to Rbae!

Thanks so much mama. May God grant us all our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thehomemaker:
Congrats Mama. To God be the glory.

Thanks so much mama. May God grant us all our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Blackfinegirl:

btw I was not able to post on nairaland yesterday, I could only read. nairaland no try me again o.

Lol. Nairaland misbehave atimes ehn. Thanks so much mama. May God grant us all our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rbae:

Congratulations, enjoy stress free nine months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
omalichay:
wow wow wow congratulations dear

mama thank you. May God grant us all our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Congratulations, enjoy stress free nine months

Amen. Thanks so much mama. May God grant us all our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisenight: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now and delivered a baby boy,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Congrats Rbae,I rejoice with u,happy bumping n safe delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Starmummy:
Congrats Rbae,I rejoice with u,happy bumping n safe delivery.

Amen. Thanks so much mama. May God grant us all our heart desires. Gracias
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you mama's for the wishes and prayers.Thanks for the likes too. May God grant us all our heart desires. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
@Rbae, congratulations. Happy, healthy and stress free 9 months I pray for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

BleesedDiva pls carry ur big bump report here I won ask a question, mummyKryti I need to interview u too

Yes mummy I'm here.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rbae:

Heeey thank you Jesus for this good news and for more to come Lord. I'm so happy for you dear. Wish you a healthy and supernatural carriage and delivery at full term in Jesus name Amen.
Oya come over to preg thread and become team march'19 cappo so that you will welcome other mamas porting grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Faheemaz:

He uses the both drugs together.

OK dear. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rbae:

Congratulations, am happy for you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rbae:

Congratulations on your BFP. You shall carry to full term, Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Mamas gud morning, pls I ve something bothering me AF is 3-4days late and have had 3negative hpt since den....AF is always on point d last I missed it was pregnancy but noe I keep getting negative test though I used a drug last cycle to induce ovulation but I ve asked people who have also used it in time past and dey all said it didn't delay there period, biko what can I do

Are you pale, this can happen when one is short of blood. Shortness of blood could arise as a result of stress, sickness etc. If blood test is negative, try to boost your blood levels and expect AF.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rbae:

wow congratulations! so happy for you , wishing you a happy and healthy nine months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rbae:

Congrats mama, by God's grace, you will carry to term and deliver safely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
I will advise you listen to what other mama's hv said, just be patient and wait for 2 weeks or more before doing anything. I wish you all the best mama and I hope to see ur Bfp announcement next.congratulations in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.