Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393935 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Amen amen amen to all the prayer in jesus name.

@benice thou art blessed and highly favoured sis,make we meet at that our junction now,e don tay wey I see u there wink wink

@janedyke6 ur uterus retroverted means ur best sex position for conception to take place is canine style i.e from behind
it also states that you have no fibroid and your endo lining is intact
Concerning POD(pouch of douglas) with fluid collection it means you have infection,but it might not be an infection if these test was done few days after you ovulated,cus that also make fluid to collect in pouch of douglas,but the only way to be sure is to test for infection.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
@Tigalli,go for follicle tracking btw CD12-14, they will be able to confirm if you are ovulating or not through the transvaginal scan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Honeypiegirl, are you same person as honeypie protocol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month mommas and papas. The Lord is set to do a new thing this month. I have been able to locate 24 scriptures regarding fruitfulness in the bible. These are my "capsules/supplements" till that pregnancy strip show two lines this month. Enough of the devil playing games!!!. I can post the scriptures here in case anyone is interested...
Congrats in advance everyone, the showers of bfp is about to pour in. Our testimonies are here!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Amen,amen,amen,be it done to us according to his word.
Happy new months to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Welcome to the month of fruitfulness wonderful mamas and papas on this beautiful thread. I decree In Jesus Name that in this month of fruilfulnes we shall be fruitful and. Multiply even as God comanded us. This month will record alot of BFPs IJN. I employ us all to believe and have faith, because the bible says we should ask anything according to Gods word BELIEVING and it shall come to pass, and also without faith you cannot please God. And am so convinced that in 9 months wwe shall celebrate and rejoice with our LOS. Happy. New month everyone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Welcome to the month of fruitfulness wonderful mamas and papas on this beautiful thread. I decree In Jesus Name that in this month of fruilfulnes we shall be fruitful and. Multiply even as God comanded us. This month will record alot of BFPs IJN. I employ us all to believe and have faith, because the bible says we should ask anything according to Gods word BELIEVING and it shall come to pass, and also without faith you cannot please God. And am so convinced that in 9 months wwe shall celebrate and rejoice with our LOS. Happy. New month everyone. Congrats to the newly Pregnant mums, wish u a stressfree 9months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
ayaakanoh:

@janedyke6 ur uterus retroverted means ur best sex position for conception to take place is canine style i.e from behind
it also states that you have no fibroid and your endo lining is intact
Concerning POD(pouch of douglas) with fluid collection it means you have infection,but it might not be an infection if these test was done few days after you ovulated,cus that also make fluid to collect in pouch of douglas,but the only way to be sure is to test for infection.

Thanks. I appreciate your concern and contribution. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soledadd: 12:35am On Sep 02, 2014
@ Olubankemi, the Lord is your strenght. I will sure remember you in my prayers. Hugs!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 1:03am On Sep 02, 2014
@olubankemi,
Miraclebaby and redeemed asked after u,just 2 remind u of d names
@all gud nyt
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2014
Good am this beautiful morning. Amen! 2 all prayers.

@ Soledadd, I'm lifted n encouraged by ur testimony. D Almighty God dat did it 4 u will remember us in dis ember months IJN. May God help us 2 be sensitive 2 d prompt of d Holy Spirit all d tym IJN.
HNM.

@ Olubankemi, it is well wt u. Ur joy will be full n u'll sing a new song ver soon IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Teegali: I don't know if I ovulate or not,tried clear blue sometimes ago,I only got a faint positive once.please wonderful mamas what other things can I do to know when I ovulate.thank you all

you can as well track ur follicle starting from CD10. If you have a short cycle you may start earlier than that.... a friend told me yesterday she recently noticed she ovulates on CD8, she has 23days cycle length.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anaviv: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
This one is for all the women that is taking or has taken fertilaid in the house.....I am worried ooo because my menses started with the help of fertilaid and no wan stop again. Its been on for 7days and counting now. Please kindly advice me on what to do because i am hoping to ovulate this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
@anaviv

Do you have fibroid? is the blood heavy or just scanty? is it coming with cramps?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Deezou: @olubankemi,
Miraclebaby and redeemed asked after u,just 2 remind u of d names
@all gud nyt

@Deezou, thank you very much for reminding me of them, God bless you.

@ Redeemed and Miraclebaby, thank you very much for remembering me. i so much appreciate, God will remember us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Immibabe, thank you so much. God will remember us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anaviv: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ Udoka 2....No i don't have fibroid. The flow is not heavy but have to put pad (i do 3 pads in a day) and no cramping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls dear stop both drugs immediately! You are not to take vitex with Clomid! Never take clomid with fertileaid, fertility blend or any product with vitex. Avoid taking herbs with orthodox!! Pls!!

Okay Ayakaanoh when I get time I go meet u for under that coconut tree wey dey yungtion(junction)..heheheeh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ olubankemi, good to hear that you are fine, the lord will perfect all that concern you in Jesus name.

@ all, the bible says that the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short and because we are of Christ righteousness, our expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus name. SHALOM!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good evening mamas and papas in the house.
Happy New Month to all of us
Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Amin and welcome@olubankemi
@all sprinkling baby dust to us all,Allah will see us through cos HE neither slumps nor sleep(Quran:chapter 2:verse 255).
love u all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Dasha01 n Udoka.,thanks so much I ll try n do the TVS to track my ovulation.my cycle is always between 24-28 days
.the last one was 26.I m on CD 7 today.so when do you think I can go for the TVS.thanks a bunch. @Udoka,how is Nani.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Deezou,amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reallyfavoured: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello everyone, I av bn a silent follower. God ll surely perfect all dt concerns us IJN. I had fibriod surgery last yr, hsg shows bilateral
tubal blockage at uterus end. Pls wat s d way forward? Is der anyone who had such n overcame it? Pls help a sister. Baby dust to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
try from cd8 so as not to miss it since your shortest cycle length is 24.
Teegali: @Dasha01 n Udoka.,thanks so much I ll try n do the TVS to track my ovulation.my cycle is always between 24-28 days
.the last one was 26.I m on CD 7 today.so when do you think I can go for the TVS.thanks a bunch. @Udoka,how is Nani.
@olubankemi welcome back sis. Your miracle is closer than you think. God is always faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2014
Good morning mamas in the house. Today is my birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I wish myself a very big BFP as I celebrate this month

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everblossom: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2014
@house gd morning and happy new month..

@chyvia HBD may God Almighty grant you your wish IJCN amen

May today bring us all Favour.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Morning all. How are we doing today?
Happy Birthday Chyvia, may the Lord honour d desire of your heart. Ensure you have a remarkable bday, let DH treat you to a dinner at a restaurant, cos next year bday the twins fit no allow una comot for house o.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omoalaafin: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2014
miraclebaby: @omoalaafin yea, U're on d right track. Hope you take lots of fruits and vegies, plenty water. Then loose boxers to keep the family jewel cool. Ur count/motility is not so bad, just around d borderline. How good is d morphology? Manix is good. Hope U're taking with milk. Repeat test after 3mths and give us ur good news or before then we expect ur bfp testimony @Emzzy av U done any fluid analysis? How good was it? From what U said, I believe d infection cleared. Were you both treated? How is dw hormonal profile? That could be why d af fluctuates. What did Ur doc say on that? @Noblewife greetings to your family. Thanks for keeping in touch. @all Good morning. @mum2bsoon show face. Are @mom123 &mumofallnation still on tis thread? @Nezzel how morning sickness? @Babe01 how pushing. Supernatural delivery is all I wish you.

Thanks @miraclebaby. I take plenty of pineapple, banana, walnuts (when in season) and vegetables. I am trying to take more water these days. Yes, I take Manix with milk. I will share my testimony this month here by the Grace of God. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2014
@chyvia happy birthday dearie
Please my sisters i have a question , i always feel like going to wee after BDing , does this in any way flush out dh's little men? i get so press that i just have to wee , but dh will ask that i wait a while.
Today is CD 14, you know what that means
And yes my legs are getting heavy from all the "leg in the air" position.
Please anyway with details/information on this Friday's meeting with Daddy GO should please inform me.
Thanks and baby powder to all

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Ruthybless(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.