Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397167 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2014
@Dinma14,yes & test for diabetes too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2014
@all,good morning my e-family of faith and testimony.
To everyone looking for Asheittu bitters, i. Paw/saw it yesterday as i pass by DOYIN B/STOP in ORILE being marketed in a Van as i stop o to hear d product advert. Possible u can send ur pple who ply that road.
It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2014
@createmag

the post i addressed to Lordavmercy is actually for you plss.

Have you finally seen your gynea ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
@Udoka2 this one u dey make mistake, e be like say U don carry Nani's sister. You know its possible even without period. @Dinma14 Bco does no harm and its not a prescription drug. Pls go ahead. Will even be good for ttcer. You can also do fasting blood sugar test to be on safer side as problem known is..... @Noblewife hope madam and princess are doing fine. @Dasha01 human mind can't comprehend certain things. They're just mysteries but we'll keep hoping in God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2014
though they concluded all these problems was as a result of not flushing after a miscarriage....i now look forward to a better testimony, my ttc has been full of stumbling blocks but by the grace of God they are all clearing off, soon this hydrosalpinx will be history as i plan to go for another hsg after AF shows up, @mumiosayande, ayaakanoh, mamateniola, blessed diva and all the awesome mamas show face na, @miraclebaby, your miracle baby is around the corner.
@all, Happy weekend to y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2014
@miraclebaby
lollllllllllll, make e happen IJN grin

@dasha01
give yourself a minimum of 3months before a repeat pls.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2014
I just want to say weldon to all d sabi mamas and papas and to evryone wit a bfp, congrats and to us still trustin God for ours, our xpectatn will nt be cut short. Pls i last saw my period on 13th aug and was terribly down with fever on 15th sept, i was relunctant to take any medication bt d fever persisted so i took a urine test bt it was bfn so i decided to take antimalaria. Ever since then havent seen prd bt spottin once in a while, pls wat is wrong. And sori 4 d long text.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goke7: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2014
Pls can u guys help me my wife has been bleeding continuously for a month now, when her period started then it started very light and stopped, then she began spotting for some days and stopped too before full bleeding commences which became heavier with big clots as days went by, whenever we'll think the bleeding has finally stopped, it starts again especially when she moves around and do home chores, she's had an history of irregular period which we've been trying to fix for over 3 years all to no avail as we've been ttc, she's used clomid, bromocriptine and all manner of treatment, she was on metformin when this bleeding started and she has stopped it now, my major concern is to stop this present bleeding as its becoming unbearable. she has also been diagnosed of pcos earlier and her period has never been regular since we got married like 60 days in length. she was regular before we got married according to her.

Pls how can we stop this bleeding now, she's used primolut and tranexemic acid too, when it looks as if the bleeding is drying up, it comes again after some movement or doing little work, what do we do now? sorry for my long post pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2014
@Goke7, was she having fibroid before now? if she is spotting then it will stop on its own, but if she is bleeding then it might be somthing serious you guys should see a gynae,
@triangullar, you might be pregnant, see your doctor or do a blood pregnancy test and take only paracetamol for the fever.
@udoka, i just want to be double sure about that fluid before i proceed cos even if i want to do an IVF now they will still need to do hsg before they proceed, i just read about Saline ultrasound that you can go for it intead of repeating hsg, i will ask my doctor about it even though they dont like giving you options that will not fetch them much money
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goke7: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2014
Dasha01:
@Goke7, was she having fibroid before now? if she is spotting then it will stop on its own, but if she is bleeding then it might be somthing serious you guys should see a gynae,
@triangullar, you might be pregnant, see your doctor or do a blood pregnancy test and take only paracetamol for the fever.
@udoka, i just want to be double sure about that fluid before i proceed cos even if i want to do an IVF now they will still need to do hsg before they proceed, i just read about Saline ultrasound that you can go for it intead of repeating hsg, i will ask my doctor about it even though they dont like giving you options that will not fetch them much money

she has fibroid, but all the gynae we've seen including the one we saw last saturday said the fibroid is no issue at all as its not big enough to cause any problem but i guess its the pcos or hormonal imbalance, from her past hormonal profile, she has low progesterone and high prolactin my headache now is the bleeding thought not heavy now, just flowing, it reduces and dries up when she's at rest but when she moves around it starts flowing again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2014
@Goke7, when i was in school, my room mate had a non stop bleeding which started like her period and when she went to the hospital they told her it was as a result of fibroid so they had to perform emrgency surgery on her in order to stop the bleeding cos it was non-stop and heavy and she was becoming aneamic, secondly pcos bleeding might come during midcycle if she does not ovulate and its called anovulatory bleeding, mine lasted for 17days and stopped by itself, but the one you are explaining started from her menses which i guess might have to do with the fibroid, she needs to see an experienced doctor.
yes, if she lies down the blood will stop flowing cos her feets are not on the ground but that is not the cure anyways
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goke7: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dasha01:
@Goke7, when i was in school, my room mate had a non stop bleeding which started like her period and when she went to the hospital they told her it was as a result of fibroid so they had to perform emrgency surgery on her in order to stop the bleeding cos it was non-stop and heavy and she was becoming aneamic, secondly pcos bleeding might come during midcycle if she does not ovulate and its called anovulatory bleeding, mine lasted for 17days and stopped by itself, but the one you are explaining started from her menses which i guess might have to do with the fibroid, she needs to see an experienced doctor.
yes, if she lies down the blood will stop flowing cos her feets are not on the ground but that is not the cure anyways

we saw a female gynae last Saturday who did a physical examination on her, she said she couldn't even feel the fibroid which explain its size, another experienced gynae said the same thing few months back, they even concluded that the position of the fibroid was not a concern at all, in summary four gynae has said the same to us, can all of them be lying? two years ago when she had this kind of bleeding, it was for two months straight and it stopped eventually, that was the last experience before this one now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Goke7, then she just needs a bed rest and maybe mix pap with water and drink it raw, it might help to reduce the blood flow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goke7: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dasha01:
@Goke7, then she just needs a bed rest and maybe mix pap with water and drink it raw, it might help to reduce the blood flow.

thanks for your concern and sharing your thoughts, i do appreciate it much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Goke7, you are welcome, other sabi mamas will make their contributions as well when they login

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dasha01, i will do d blood test bt if it doesnt com wit a bfp i and dh end up quarrellin cos i get so depressed easily and look for who 2 blame. And i also discovered dat i hav breast itching especially inbetween nd underneath, what could b d cause of dat too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Goke7,I hope she had a scan recently to b sure that d fibroid isn't an issue still? The fact that there is the presence of fibroids, I wouldn't have advised she takes clomid, it's wise to induce ovulation naturally. I had a few cases like that recently,the major things we did was first trusting God for sound health and thanking Him in d place of prayer and also detoxifying and going on healthy natural supplements. D bleedings stopped to d glory of God and one is even pregnant.
Am sharing this to encourage u that there's no mountain too high for God to move. Let ur heart rest in Him n pls do that scan again to b sure of d most recent status of the womb,then we can take it from there. Meanwhile, let her rest well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goke7: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
zenoj:
@Goke7,I hope she had a scan recently to b sure that d fibroid isn't an issue still? The fact that there is the presence of fibroids, I wouldn't have advised she takes clomid, it's wise to induce ovulation naturally. I had a few cases like that recently,the major things we did was first trusting God for sound health and thanking Him in d place of prayer and also detoxifying and going on healthy natural supplements. D bleedings stopped to d glory of God and one is even pregnant.
Am sharing this to encourage u that there's no mountain too high for God to move. Let ur heart rest in Him n pls do that scan again to b sure of d most recent status of the womb,then we can take it from there. Meanwhile, let her rest well.

yes we did a scan recently and the doctor said the position of the fibroid is no issue as well as the size, of course she rests well but she still have to go to work and move around which makes the bleeding to increase but its not heavy. We only used clomid like twice which was two years ago and have not since then. Thanks for your kind words
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello my beautiful mama's. Good afternoon. Pls I want to share sometin wit u. De last time I wrote some tin here. I mentioned dat my bobby is bringing out milk. But after taken bromergon. It. Stopped. But wat am noticing now is dat av not cin my period since last month. Av done a PT test (urine) but it came out negative. Now am confused I dnt know wat to do. Is dia anytin I can take to make it come out or I should go for anoda PT test(blood). Tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
@kaycee do pt blood first before thinkg what to take. @all happy weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
@viviparity. Tanks love. Pls can one be pregnant witout feeling pain or will I call so sensation on de bobby. Cause my bobby is just normal. Am not feeling anytin. Like before I had a miscarriage. My bobby was so full and it was paining me den. I wnt to know if it is possible. Tanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
my ppl una welldone, pls i need help i hv fibriod which is submucos nd my tubes are patent, my gyn said we shld try for six months nd this mnth is the six mnth believn God for miracle. Pls i use to hv 28 to 29 circle but this month it startd on 26sept spot nd on 1and 2nd oct nd stop we didnt bd cos hb was not around last circle .the drugs the gave me he doc refuse to tel me the name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
pls my ppl.this is my second annivasery hv never conceived before hv vistn gyn they hv been giving me drug.which circle day shld i do hormonal profile
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
@kaycee there is no harm in tryn,if is positive good but if negative u can then look for solution. i kn sabi mamas are here to help.pls dont get angry on anybdy whatever may be the result.u need to take it easy nd relax
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
@udoka2 i didnt see that post it was an over sight i was really hoping to get a direct reply tanx all the same i get very strong midO pains that lasts nothing less than 20hours each cycle and the pre-af tin is really true cant wait to share a bfp soon my DD will be 5 in few days reasons im worried but God be praised
@all how have our day been
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wsfirstlady:
@modaofnations, Hmmm,... i'll do a PT jst to be sure cos I hvnt done one in like 6weeks now (cos I dnt evn feel preggy) and I dnt wnt to be disappointed wit a BFN (lol).

@all, God is visiting us alredy, believe and you shall receive. Sprinkling baby dust on everyone.
My dear, it is well. Why I want u 2 do a test is because u mentioned irregular AF. A close frnd of mine wit iregular AF whose period disapeared 4 almost 6mnths at a point noticed it all of a sudden as usual den it disapeared 4 like 2mnths & she started treating malaria/typhoid because of ill health not knowing she got preggy dat last cycle. As 4d closed cervix, I think u shud ask ur gynea on d chances of getting preggy wit dis condition as inflow of sperm mite be dificult. Let him give u his sincere opinion on wat 2 do either via correction or d best alternative option. But ve it always at d back of ur mind dat God never created anytin dat has no use; so long u ve a womb, u will bear children. Congrats in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dasha01:
though they concluded all these problems was as a result of not flushing after a miscarriage....i now look forward to a better testimony, my ttc has been full of stumbling blocks but by the grace of God they are all clearing off, soon this hydrosalpinx will be history as i plan to go for another hsg after AF shows up, @mumiosayande, ayaakanoh, mamateniola, blessed diva and all the awesome mamas show face na, @miraclebaby, your miracle baby is around the corner.
@all, Happy weekend to y'all
Am glad u have a positive outlook 2 evrytin. One tin is dat there's an end 2 any affliction & one day d story will be difrent; Psalms 126 vs 1. As 4d closed cervix, get a sincere opinion from ur gynea on d chances of becoming preggy wit it & d best way out.
Have u heard of SonaHSG?, its a beta alternative 2d usual hsG. It is painless, cheaper & done using ultasound instead of X-ray which can be harmful wen repeated several. It is well. We'll all Laugh very soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Goodevening all, doctors in the house i went for a pelvic scan today and here is the result, please help me interpret and what next should i do. Baby dust to us all IJN.
Thanks.

The uterus is empty and normal sized, the dimensions are 30mm × 61mm (AP × Length).
It has a normal myometrical and endometrical echogenecity.
No fibroid seen, a cyst (24mm × 40mm ) ? Simple is noted on the left side.
The right adnexium and the pouch of Douglas are normal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Miraclebaby,good evening,how is everything today! Guess all goes gloriously.Thanks so much for remembering my family,my precious princess is doing well nd fine with her big cheek and d .wife is really fine,while i always thank God for his awesome blessing.
My lovely regards to u,ur Dh nd LO. I appreciate.Baby dust plenty plenty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dinma14:

@melsmum dear, pls I need d e-book too. Shandara123@yahoo.com. Tnx grin

sent sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Dasho, may God reward ur faith & may heaven respond to u speedily? it is well with u...

Gd evening mums in d house, pls what month can one register for ante-natal?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Dasho, may God reward ur faith & may heaven respond to u speedily! it is well with u...

Gd evening mums in d house, pls what month can one register for ante-natal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.