Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416636 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
I have no idea of what could be wrong with me...AF showed its ugly face yester night....after 11 days period overdue...have never been this late...actually tot I was preggy n not showing on hpt....had almost all d Peggy symptoms...felt something bubbling in my lower abdomen and I had stomach upset all thru.....not happy my period is messing up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thanks so much @Noblewife,Miraclebaby, Blessediva,for your kind words.God bless you. I ll keep praying for him n hoping he ll change.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
RipVanWink:
@wsfirstlady, pls stae if its day 3 or day 21
my dear, I spotted on 5th of lst mnth, den had a scanty flow on 25th of same month, went 2d doc he requested I do a TVS and hormonal profile, I dd d tvs and result came out dt I had PCOS, doc still said I shud do d hormonal profile since my lst cycle ws incoherent..... dats why I hv dis result up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
JUMAYIN:
I have no idea of what could be wrong with me...AF showed its ugly face yester night....after 11 days period overdue...have never been this late...actually tot I was preggy n not showing on hpt....had almost all d Peggy symptoms...felt something bubbling in my lower abdomen and I had stomach upset all thru.....not happy my period is messing up

Don't worry,the one that will come and stay will come.from your explanation, it may be you took in but there was no implantation.your period is not messing up.thank God that at least you have a regular period.how long have you been trying?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bcolah:
Thanks twintower. Not sure though but I think it's much cos I had to use a sanitary towel. Just started yday morning. Let's see how ir turns out today though I have AF kinda cramps. Wat else could cause it. Have never had irregular periods and I'm not on any medication even folic acid too.
Confused but fingers crossed!

How are you and how is the flow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Royal30: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
my dear, i would recommend u to get ur dh fertileaid, motility boost and count boost and forget other drugs....it is recommended to take all three at once according to the prescription on the bottles... the ingredients in it is far higher than other afforemention supps u wrote....Also if u can get their fertiledetox too is also very good....all these can be taken at once for optimal result...please visit www.fairhavenhealth.com for more information. good luck

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Please a quick interpretation of this hormone profile result is needed from all the Sabi MUM/DAD:
LH: 10.5miu/ml
FSH:2.9miu/ml
prolactin: 13.6ng/ml
Estradiol: 24.8pg/ml
progestorone: 4.6ng/ml

The Doc is suspecting PCOS(he expects LH and FSH to be ratio1:1, and that the Estradiol is LOW), but suggesting Clomid for treatment. PLEASE is there anybody with similar diagnosis, and what is the advised treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
@ twin tower...thanks ...been trying for 6 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
To all the sabi mamas in d house..I wanna ask what causes one not to have an implantation.. It has happened to me before..it happened d first time I tried TTC...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
@melsmum, kindly send the e-book to me pls. I want to partake in the blessing too. joyokafor2001@yahoo.com.

Pls where can one do the solanHSG or what is it called? pls inform me. am based in lagos.

Not much to say, God is in charge and will glorify HIMSELF all da way.

Fertility Dust to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmhmmhmm hmmm grin am happy o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Greetings fruitful mamas n papas

Congrats @Didiva! This is d kind of testimony we need to be hearing to encourage us, keep faith cos u re an inch closer to ur testimony, I rejoice with u in advance sis.

@Jumayin dearest, don't lose hope, it will happen soon.
Most people hv implantation problem but I don't really knw what causes it. God hv mercy!

Fertility blessings to us all
One love

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
triangullar:
I just want to say weldon to all d sabi mamas and papas and to evryone wit a bfp, congrats and to us still trustin God for ours, our xpectatn will nt be cut short. Pls i last saw my period on 13th aug and was terribly down with fever on 15th sept, i was relunctant to take any medication bt d fever persisted so i took a urine test bt it was bfn so i decided to take antimalaria. Ever since then havent seen prd bt spottin once in a while, pls wat is wrong. And sori 4 d long text.
My dear, if u've not experienced irregular period b4 then dis could be bfp. because absece of AF, spotting & malaria feelings are sure signs of preggy. Pls try preggy blood test & avoid medications 4 now. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Goke7:
Pls can u guys help me my wife has been bleeding continuously for a month now, when her period started then it started very light and stopped, then she began spotting for some days and stopped too before full bleeding commences which became heavier with big clots as days went by, whenever we'll think the bleeding has finally stopped, it starts again especially when she moves around and do home chores, she's had an history of irregular period which we've been trying to fix for over 3 years all to no avail as we've been ttc, she's used clomid, bromocriptine and all manner of treatment, she was on metformin when this bleeding started and she has stopped it now, my major concern is to stop this present bleeding as its becoming unbearable. she has also been diagnosed of pcos earlier and her period has never been regular since we got married like 60 days in length. she was regular before we got married according to her.

Pls how can we stop this bleeding now, she's used primolut and tranexemic acid too, when it looks as if the bleeding is drying up, it comes again after some movement or doing little work, what do we do now? sorry for my long post pls
Please, I beg u, anything bleeding shuld not be taken lightly. I know dat some hormonal drugs wen taken wit fibroid present can cause prolong bleeding. Heavy infection too can cause it but dis one of a whole month is serious & needs medical attention asap, not 2 scare u but could be a sign of sometin serious somewhere whereby early diagnosis will increase d chance of sucessful treatment. Pls see an experienced gynae. It is WELL

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
kaycee676:
Hello my beautiful mama's. Good afternoon. Pls I want to share sometin wit u. De last time I wrote some tin here. I mentioned dat my bobby is bringing out milk. But after taken bromergon. It. Stopped. But wat am noticing now is dat av not cin my period since last month. Av done a PT test (urine) but it came out negative. Now am confused I dnt know wat to do. Is dia anytin I can take to make it come out or I should go for anoda PT test(blood). Tanks
If u don't ve any issue of irregular period or uterine fibroid, then its adviseable 2 do a preggy blood test as some1 suggested earlier cos it only takes d presence of sometin occupying d womb 2 cause milk 2 flow frm d breast. Baby dust ur way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Akpaumuaka:
2day,I wept like a child!
It is well my sister. Weeping may endure 4 a nite but JOY comes in d morning.
4 surely,there's an END 2 every affliction. No negative condition is permanent.
When d Lord shall turn away dis condition, it will be like a dream....Psalms 126 vs 1.
4 ur shame, u shall receive double.
Cheer up.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Amen@Modaofnations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
@DIDIVA,I join to rejoice with u abt dz,nd be rest assured d next post of urs like dz,shall be d wonderful testimony of ur BFP bcs everything concerning u is changing for good ijn.So,Ride-on,on d wing of chammge.
Triple baby dust to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
JUMAYIN:
To all the sabi mamas in d house..I wanna ask what causes one not to have an implantation.. It has happened to me before..it happened d first time I tried TTC...
When d endometrial linning isn't thick enough or when poor quality eggs are fertilized can lead 2 implantation failure or early miscariage. Do u know dat most women conceive evrymnth without knowing as Most times, there's fertilization but because AF shows on exact date, it usually goes unnoticed wereas d major issue is failure of implantation. So I advised after each ovulation, u go on foods dat enhances implantation eg pineapplecore,mangoes, wata melon, egusi, carrots,green vegetables; spinach,ugwu,lettuce & foods dat improves egg quality & reduce miscarrage rate eg beans, berries. If u can, eat beans or its products everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thanks twintower. Its now normal AF.

Still wondering what could have caused it to be over 12days early. I've always had regular flows which is why I'm confused.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
@ motherofnations...thanks so much ma..God bless you@ blessediva thanks ma....
I have a question ...what havoc can PID cause in TTC and what are remedies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
twintower:
@zenoj,What is asheitu?

It's a bitters made in Ghana for detox. Very effective.
Love.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
@zenoj pls can someone with fibroid detox wit this asheitu bitters?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 12:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Bcolah:
Thanks twintower. Its now normal AF.
Still wondering what could have caused it to be over 12days early. I've always had regular flows which is why I'm confused.

Just read this and understand.it may be what hsppened
modaofnations:

When d endometrial linning isn't thick enough or when poor quality eggs are fertilized can lead 2 implantation failure or early miscariage. Do u know dat most women conceive evrymnth without knowing as Most times, there's fertilization but because AF shows on exact date, it usually goes unnoticed wereas d major issue is failure of implantation. So I advised after each ovulation, u go on foods dat enhances implantation eg pineapplecore,mangoes, wata melon, egusi, carrots,green vegetables; spinach,ugwu,lettuce & foods dat improves egg quality & reduce miscarrage rate eg beans, berries. If u can, eat beans or its products everyday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:52am On Oct 14, 2014
@Jumayin other mamas has done justice to your question but let me add this info I got 3days ago-
Othe factor that leads to implantation failure apart from thin uterine linning is-
1-cold uterus
2-too much of diary product intake

Cold uterus means exactly as it sound,it a situation where there's no enough blood flow in d uterus,this greatly hinders implantation,uterus is supposed to be warm and fluffy.
What to do
1-self fertility massage from last day of af to ovulation day.
2-soaking of foot in warm water and wearing socks to sleep from ovulation to d beginning of new cycle or pregnancy,a lot of pple swear by this method that it help them to achieve pregnancy,there's even a saying that a warm foot=equals a warm uterus,keep your foot warm always after ovulation.
3-avoid applying heat directly to your stomach after ovulation cus d heat generated by progesterone is enough
4-stay away from diary product and coffe

In addition to food listed by modaofnations,eating of BRAZILIAN NUT after ovulation has been confirmed to aid implantation.

Supplements that aid implantation
Selenium 200ug×1 daily
l-argine 500mg×1 daily
fish oil not cod liver oil 1 tab per day. Sprinkling baby dust to all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 3:08am On Oct 14, 2014
ayaakanoh:
@Jumayin other mamas has done justice to your question but let me add this info I got 3days ago-
Othe factor that leads to implantation failure apart from thin uterine linning is-
1-cold uterus
2-too much of diary product intake
Cold uterus means exactly as it sound,it a situation where there's no enough blood flow in d uterus,this greatly hinders implantation,uterus is supposed to be warm and fluffy.
What to do
1-self fertility massage from last day of af to ovulation day.
2-soaking of foot in warm water and wearing socks to sleep from ovulation to d beginning of new cycle or pregnancy,a lot of pple swear by this method that it help them to achieve pregnancy,there's even a saying that a warm foot=equals a warm uterus,keep your foot warm always after ovulation.
3-avoid applying heat directly to your stomach.
4-stay away from diary product and coffe
In addition to food listed by modaofnations,eating of BRAZILIAN NUT after ovulation has been confirmed to aid implantation.
Supplements that aid implantation
Selenium 200ug×1 daily
l-argine 500mg×1 daily
fish oil not cod liver oil 1 tab per day. Sprinkling baby dust to all

I am so blessed with this.I just want to ask where we can find Brazilian nuts.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2014
@twintower brazilian nut can be gotten from big supermarket like shoprite,megaplaza etc
5nuts a day throughout the cycle will help ticken the uterine lining making it fluffy and fresh for implantation its a very good source of Selenium and vit e

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2014
ayaakanoh:
@twintower brazilian nut can be gotten from big supermarket like shoprite,megaplaza etc
5nuts a day throughout the cycle will help ticken the uterine lining making it fluffy and fresh for implantation its a very good source of Selenium and vit e

Thank you dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Wonderful morning sweet mothers..didiva happy for you. Pls are u in nigeria? Which doctor prescribd the carber to u, most gynas here dnt prescribe dt, they only gve bromo. And these re prescription drugs. Av nt seen dostinex in any pharmacy asy parlodel dint work for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Goodmorning @all. How are we? Thanks to all d fruitful mothers wey asked after me. M fine, thanks to almighty God. Congrats to the preggy mothers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2014
Thanks ayaakanoh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
modaofnations:

My dear, if u've not experienced irregular period b4 then dis could be bfp. because absece of AF, spotting & malaria feelings are sure signs of preggy. Pls try preggy blood test & avoid medications 4 now. It is well
It has always been irregular but the one that came in august came on its own after months of using drugs to force it out. and it came out normal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.