Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5438955 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dmy(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2014
twintower:
Please someone should advice me on what to do.I am so confused but I know this result is not from God almighty.I went to the hospital and my test result says I am okay but dh has no sperm at all.I have never heard of such thing.my sisters what do I do to reverse this.I am frustrated in my spirit but I know God will lift up this burden and give me a lighter one.I cannot even cry because he will feel very bad.please helpe with your advice
Have faith sister.There is no situation/condition that is inreversable with prayers.here is a link to a natural remedy to boost sperm count that i tried and it works.urge your hubby to try it too.All the best and May the Almighty bless us and all who are seeking the blessings of a child.
https://www.nairaland.com/1368175/natural-cure-weak-errection#16952139

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2014
@miraclebaby, thanks for your contribution, meanwhile, where have you been hiding since?
@twintower, you can see why i use to say ttc is more spiritual than physical, how can they not find atleast a single sperm? i use to hear my pastor say "if they like let them call it a no sperm count afterall Jesus was conceive without a sperm" my dear, you just have to encourage dh and make him feel its the doctors report, but he has to change his diet, change his supplements or add more to it then go on a 3 days fasting and prayers, there's a pill i saw, they said it builds sperm real fast and even makes the sperm shoot sef but its quite expensive at the place i saw it, maybe you can look for it online, its called "CUM EXPLOSION" and also try local remedy raw vegetable salad and onions and tomatoes in it, let him eat plenty bitter cola as well.......my dh did one quantum test this week and they were like men! your sperm is over 100% okay and you are very fertile, how many children do you have cos with the kind of sperm you must be impregnating your wife all the time? even one doctor told him his sperm is so strong that it has the ability to live for 5 days and yet no pikin o.....we need more prayer tactics in this ttc cos if they are not making the doctor give you one ugly result they are frustrating you efforts in the spiritual realm and most things are concluded in the spiritual realm before they manifest physically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2014
@santaagelo25. HWD to our one and only beloved sweetest darling husband in the house. General, OON. OFR , my brain is misbehaving grin grin. Hip! hip!! Hip!!! hurray.......... Happy anniversary dear, May God increase the bond in your marriage. May he crown it up with Godly children that will depopulate the kingdom of darkness and populate heaven. May you never suffer waist pain when madam calls at night.

Its your day, kindly take madam to a sweet corner. whisper into her ears how much you love her. Renew your marriage vows once again.

Kissssssss from afar.

@safe06. no allow us look for you again o. or else watin happen in 1820 go repeat itself here.

@newbies, welcome to the family of lovely mothers/fathers, potential mothers/fathers. seat jeje and watch the almighty at work.

@MIA oldbies, I dey tuwale.. Hope say everything dey go jejely jejely..... Nothing dey happen, Baba God dey heaven.

@belleful mummies, una congratulations... The God that started this work will see you through 9months.

@offloaded mummies, how body, how sleepless nights.. grin grin. Enjoy your new status... Its all about God.

For those going through difficult times..... Tell your mind,...It would have been worst than this but Baba God averted it... It will end in praise.

I no fit talk how much I love una.........e-hugs.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2014
"He's turned my mourning
Into dancing again
He's lifted my sorrows
I can't stay silent
I must sing
For His joy has come'

To our God who continues to do wonders;
The one who in the midst of all the troubles of the Egyptians and the Red sea brought the Isrealites forth;
Our Jehovah Victor the one who has never lost a battle.
The One who shames the enemy just when they think they have suceeded;
Our Healer, Our help, Our Strength our only hope when we have given up;
The Sun of Righteousness who arises with healing in His wings.
The only ONE that makes all things beautiful in His time

The wait is over, after over 5 years of ttc and many more of struggling with PCOS, I finally saw a second line confirming my BFP live.
That road was very rough......... I had given up before the transfer. Severe OHSS came down immediately after EC. I almost lost my life infact I couldnt even care less about the transfer. I just wanted to be well. Very long story........for another day. I just wanted to appreciate God today and not dwell on what I had been through.

@Itissettled I cant thank you enough. You were keeping a tab on my like I was next door even though we just started talking 2 weeks before the whole procedure. May He grant the desires of your heart.

Oya who is taking the baton next? Itissettled3 I know that God has settled you already, Oluwabankemi, santagelo25, ayaakanoh, cjnone2, Dasha, Zarammum, and every precious mother-to-be on this thread. God will surely answer you, and He is visiting you right now. He is never late!!!

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2014
@dasha cry cry cry cry cry thank you dear.I don't know how to say this but the doctor said there is no sperm.I am sorry I can't even type.

Thanks @dmy,I will check the site
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2014
@twintower, you know i have seen such road blocks in my own journey, i cried and went on 3 days dry and lost weight after i leant that with hydrosalpinx my chances with IVF is even 50/50%, and the following month my result was different, weeping may endure but for a night, His joy comes in the morning, you can dedicate today to crying but before evening you will come up with an idea by the time our counselors come up with different ideas you will sure see a light at the end of the tunnel, i just hope your dh is the humble type that will be willing to try different remedies, if the sperm builds up a little you guys can try IUI...grate plenty bitter kola and put in a bottle mix with water for him to be taken.....

@kingsdaughter, congrats my dear, i wish you a h&h 9 months, was it your first cycle? congrats o! i tap into your testimony IJN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2014
@kingsdaughter: Congratulations! Wish you a h&h stress free 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2014
@kingsdaughter congrats and have a stressfree 9 months. May our God that gave you this special BFP
also see us through this 2014 in Jesus Name AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dancing Sekem, Sekem. Sekem.. wink wink Oh my baby o. her name na kingsdaughter. Yes you are indeed kingsdaughter. Who else would have done this if not the king of kings and lord of lords...... There shall NOT be any Barren in the land....... I repeat, There shall NOT be any Barren in the land. The wicked can only try but our God pass them. sipping Moet/Hennessy/point & kill fish @ that mama Boko corner on your account tonight. LWKMD.... grin grin Nothing dey happen. I am soooo happy for you my darling.

God has shown his people mercy once again. Baba God, you two, three, four. hundred much.

You will carry to term IJN. You will deliver like the Hebrew woman IJN. Your child will be a wonder to his generation IJN..... Enjoy.....

@twintower. Why cryth thou? knowth not thou that there is a God in heaven the most powerful?. The only guy that divided the whole universe with the pillars best known to him. The only God that knows you even before your mama marry your papa. My dear, our brother David for bible think one day shake his head and said.... @Twintower sis, since I was born, and now I am old, I have NEVER SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN OR HIS SON'S BEGGING FOR BREAD..... DADDY Abraham for bible call his wife one day and said.... Sweet Sarah my wife....... This our God is a Covenant keeping God. Sarah laugh put head for daddy Abraham head and said,,,, Yes sweet.... My Issac is a living proof . COOL TEMPER FOR JESUS..... Your case na moi moi for where baba Gody dey... Help me greet mummy @alwaystrue. Tell her I love her more than agege bread. @my Bestie Safe06..... The baton of bfp don land, carry run like Usen Bolt . kiss

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
@dasha thanks for the advice the doctor said if we can get sperm then we will do IVF and if no sperm then I will get a donor sperm.eh cry cry cry I don't cry tire,and very angry in the spirit.let God kill anybody who want to steal my joy.how can man don't have any sperm,even one out of millions.

Kings daughter congratulation.I thank God it is over.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
@Cjnone2..Thanks for the wishes..You are too much..Your kabashing carry enough weight...

Kingsdaughter,A big congrats to you and DH...You shall carry to term and delivery with ease.We are right behind you with our hands strectch to collect the baton.

Twintower,like dasha have said..Cry all the cry for some hours and calm down later.Then,you can start thinking of solution!solution!! Solution...But before the soution,you and DH should try get the cause of the zero sperm,through your doctor.You are not alone in this kind of case..There are a number of our sisters and brothers in this forum going through the same challenge.Just have a BELIEVE mentality and start thinking about remedies.
First,your DH have to cut down on so many things like alcohol,smoking etc...Better still,read back through some pages,maybe from the middle page and see how some people were able to solve theirs.

Safe06,Alwaystrue,Omonikiba...make una show face

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
@twintower I was once in ur shoe my dh was diagnos with oligoathenozoospermia meaning no sperm count and motility zero,my sis na so I vex tear cry formy papa in heaven,I carry annointing oil cancel the result telling God d report is not for us,my sis we prayed,went for deliverance and dh started taking manix+milk,zinc,bee pollen,vitaminc,vit e. To cut the long story short,d following month I missed my period,though it ends in missed miscarriage at 10weeks due to low progesterone on my side,but I tell you no situation is hopeless,there's is still God that answereth prayer. Dont give up,let the devil know that he has picked d wrong candidate,may heaven hear you when u call.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
@kingsdaughter I rejoice with you,dancing bia ne mama chineke ma bere mu,eze jesus nmama dirigi-2×.arugbo ojo we bless you holy name dor wiping away shame and sorrow that call himself barrenness in ur daughter's life,thank u lord for changing her name. This joy you have given to her family is permanent in jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
@twintower, i totally disagree with donor sperm o! let dh dedicate 3months in taking all this fertility drugs and he will get his count back, he can even take menopur injection most of those fertility injections are also used to boost sperm counts in men.....my dear dont give up, your baby will come through dh sperm and ur egg......if you have finished crying you can visit the below blog and infact use google to search possible things you can do, all you need is patience, determination and tenacity. dont give up my dear
http://mommyinwaiting./about/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmmm it is well..... I'm short of words but this devil is totally wicked, just busy manipulating the lives of people and creating evil reports for his head! Idiot! Anyone ttc when don pass 6months abeg just start praying and addressing it in the spirit because this shame and struggle is from the pit of hell.
@twintower it is well, it is a fact that he doesn't have sperm like the doctors report says but it is not the truth! The truth is only what God says and that is your husband is a father to nations! Let God be true and everyone one else a liar!!! I'm so vexed in my spirit what a manipulation. Thank God for medical intervention but our eyes are fixed only on Him who can perform this miracle. See your doctor and ask about extracting the semen from him, let him have that one tested before he concludes and advices donor sperm. But my dear no matter what please handle this thing spiritually, this is a manipulation I can tell you.

@Dasha my babe it is well with you! People have poured out words of wisdom regarding your question, Im not against it if you have that conviction in your spirit to go ahead with it. I'd say still give it a little time probably a few more months, think through it and do some more research but in this time hold on and intensify in your prayers and I believe God will surprise you. I once contemplated this step but i kon say God, after all these years when I wait another woman go kon help me carry my pikin? She go kon dey bend neck for me say she get morning sickness so that me n my husband go pamper her? Wait oh, I go kon flat then I go dey buy maternity dress for another woman? Oh wat of my long awaited anticipated round belly when I plan to wear fitted dress so dat bad people go really see say God big pass dem? What of wetin God promise me? My sister na all these things I think nai make me hold brake. My prayer for you is that before the time you plan to start this you go ask yourself say but wait oh, where my period, you do test, BiG GiANT FAT BEaUTIFUL POSITIVE! May this be your portion in Jesus name, Amen!
As for me, Im scheduled for HSG tomorrow (shinning eye and shakky at same time) I have put it in the hands of God and believe all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
What a wonderful family.you people are more than words can explain.I thank you all for the words of encouragements.
@dasha,mandydaisy,ayaakanoh,santageloand all who have advice me on what to do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Congratulations kingsdaughter, u will carry to term safely and deliver like Hebrew women AMEN
Dasha, no words for u except, God is ur muscle. Like everyone has said, avoid family. Though I strongly trust God for u that u will carry and bear ur own children AMEN.

Twintower...hmmm, whr do I start from. U really need to be very strong and of good faith. Don't lose hope, cos God is still God. I also have d same issue with dh, but I have not given up. He's done a biopsy and variocelectomy though hasnnt done any Sfa afterwards but I believe God. As it has been said, get him supplements, it would work just that it takes time but remember God's works. In mysterious ways. Hugs and kisses darl. U've been strong, don't give up now. Its not easy but just try.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
@twintower,pls let dh take d supplement and declare these and let dh also declare it;romans8:2 & 6:14;''for the law of the spirit of life in Jesus christ has set ur dh free from the law of sin and death,so,sin,sicknesses,no sperm cellsmbareeness of whatever source can not have dominion over u and dh anymore,it can cot reign in ur life and family anymore'' 1corinthian2:5: my faithis not in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
@kingsdaugther,Your Father just proved to u that u'r truelly His daugther,may He keep u till the end in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
@ kingsdaughter am dancing azonto right now. Congratulation my dear sis. You will have a great nine months and i must surely attend the child dedication. So So happy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
@kingsdaughter! I congratulate u dearie and wishing u a stress free nine mnth. I tap into ds blessing too. Dear Lord pls remember dose of us still on d waiting list sooner dan we expect. Gudevening evry1!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaTriplets1: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello Mamas and Papas..... Good to be here reading such beautiful testimonies. Make unu forgive ma absence ooo. I greet everyone. Old and new.... wadooooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2014
@bcolar where have you been my dearest.thank you for the encouragement.I am just looking up to God for his own report.he gives good thing and add no sorrow to it.
@wumee thank you.I know there is another report somewhere somehow for my dh that will speak positive from what the doc has said.
Once again you sisters have been a wonderful family,I cannot tell even my mother because I am protecting my home but you people have been more than a family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:56am On Nov 14, 2014
dp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2014
@santagelo25 HWA. May God release his anointing on your family as you celebrate. Next year will be best. @Dasha01 lol @hiding. My dear, just trying to relax but too much work to do. @kingsdaughter wow wow wow, God is so good, the Alpha and Omega. May His Holy Name be praised both now and forever. Wishing you H&H 9mths and beyond as I stretch my hands for the baton. @twintower it is well with you dear. Pls and pls, before you think about donor whatever, try to solve the equation. What is the cause of the zero count? Does he have an active infection? Does he expose the family jewel to any kind of heat including but not limited to using hot bath, keeping laptop on his laps, seating for a long time? Does he eat wrongly?(too much sugar, processed foods, less fruits/vegies,smoking/drinking, etc) Does he dress properly?(wearing loose boxers during the day and leaving the family jewel free at night to reduce heat on the area) Does he have a visible varicose vein on the jewel? these are just a few things that can affect the power house with its function. Second in all, let him see a urologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. It can be treated. You can also use supplements but its better to get the root cause for faster treatment. This too shall pass. Above all, there's a god that healeth. Cry to Him as He's still God and will never change. @all good morning. @cjnone2, MamaTriplets welcome back and may your Subscription expire automatically if you decide to stay away again. grin @Didiva, BlessedDiva, mamateniola01, mummyosayande, mum2bsoon and other mia mamas how body? @mum4all how's pushing? @mamacajah aka taa2s u don offload? May it be easy for you all and baby dust to us awaiting mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 1:21am On Nov 14, 2014
@dasha, u are a child of God with His Spirit in u, so, He'l guide n help u take d right steps. To me, question of ur sis is out of it pls.
I also have certain spiritual battles right after ovulation, especially wen I dnt pray before sleepin (days after ovulation I get kind of weak n often drift off to sleep when trying to pray). Tis well.

@idyobot, pls delete dat quote as told, abeg.

@jumayin, God will do it again dear

@santagelo25, happy anniversary. May ur marriage experience d joy of the Lord in its fullness.

@twintower, there are ways forward dear. Ur dh shld try d needed supplements, I think ripvan or so once posted d drugs he used. Pls let him try some for a month first n do another test. Sperm must come!

@ kingsdaughter n iliol, congrats! U'l carry to term in health

@ all, I pour gallons of baby oil for una body make d babies dem gum gum una bodies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 3:19am On Nov 14, 2014
@cjnone,miracle baby,hypraise, thank you dearie,what would I have done without you guys.I love you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 3:37am On Nov 14, 2014
@twintower it is well with you dear. Pls and pls, before you think about donor whatever, try to solve the equation. What is the cause of the zero count? Does he have an active infection? Does he expose the family jewel to any kind of heat including but not limited to using hot bath, keeping laptop on his laps, seating for a long time? Does he eat wrongly?(too much sugar, processed foods, less fruits/vegies,smoking/drinking, etc) Does he dress properly?(wearing loose boxers during the day and leaving the family jewel free at night to reduce heat on the area) Does he have a visible varicose vein on the jewel? these are just a few things that can affect the power house with its function. Second in all, let him see a urologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. It can be treated. You can also use supplements but its better to get the root cause for faster treatment. This too shall pass. Above all, there's a god that healeth. Cry to Him as He's still God and will never change. and ust to us awaiting mamas.

Yes dear he has a visible vein on his jewel.is that a problem,but the doc saw it and did not say anything .oh Jesus have mercy on me cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 4:32am On Nov 14, 2014
Thanks Miraclebaby and Hypraise for the best wishes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2014
Morning hse,hw wz d night pple,@Jumayin it is well wit u dear as long as there is life there is hope,i pray dis month will be dat month for u iJn,start to bd immediatly after d mc cos ur chances of another bfp is higher after mc
@lioha congrats sis almighty God will c u tru dis journey,u will ave a stress free journey n ave ur bundles of joy in ur hand iJn amen
@Dasha dear may God tru d holy ghost guide u n dh in d right step/decision but i know dat i know dat u will definitly over come n it will all end in praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaTriplets1: 5:53am On Nov 14, 2014
@Miraclebaby, I say a big Amen oooo. Hehehehehehehe. I very well know that this is ttc thread. So please lets not pick offense for what I want to do. Abeg I wanna plead with Us to come out in mass and vote My son CHRISVIRAL for Mr. NAIRALAND. Lets have some fun together and forget our sorrows. Believe me when I say I have been there and a little distraction makes sense at times. Votings starts by 10am-5pm today. Thank you!!!!! https://www.nairaland.com/1993340/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition/80#27996851

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2014
@Twinetower all is well wit u dearie,we ve had some one wit ur dh's kind of case come here to share wot he did to achieve success.Just like Miracle baby said try wit dh to identify d possible cause if d problem n deal wit it n then here is wot d man did
1st month
Fertileaid,count boost,motility boost,fertile detox n manix
2nd month
same as 1st except fertile detox
3rd month
same as 2nd
He even gave d address of d site he got d combo frm then
I see u singing a new song in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.