Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5418342 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
@zeemoh2012 and @jumayin my prayers are with you. Hoping you announce your bfp soon soon. God is your strength.

@fehintywealth hope this puts a good smile on your face
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pls all d mamas that got their bfp after TTC should pls share their success stories and remedies others may benefit frm it @melsmum tnx dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=Janedyke6 post=27886967]I have being so angry and depressed since morning, does it happen to others when AF shows ,when the pregnancy symptoms are high ?

Dash01,and ALL the Mums and Dads in the house.
What do i do ? Where do i go from here ?

@janedyke6

Dear you don't have to be depressed.I want you to know that progesterone hormone can give you same symptoms like pregnancy.sometimes also because of high expectations,our bodies will mimick those symptoms that are in our brain.
Try to remove your mind from it.I remember a month that I had all the symptoms I even vomited and had to do hpt immediately.i was very surprise that immediately i saw bfn,all the symptoms disappeared

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
MelsMum:
@zeemoh2012 and @jumayin my prayers are with you. Hoping you announce your bfp soon soon. God is your strength.
@fehintywealth hope this puts a good smile on your face
Amen...thanks ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=twintower post=27890068][/quote]

Thanks Dearie. I appreciate your advice.
I will try to do as you've said,though it's not easy to take one's mind entirely off,from TTC.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
@EverfaithfulGod and praisefulmum, thanks for the welcome. Awaiting responses on my post fruitful mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
God, am so sad embarassed cry, when I thoughts I have ray of hope, my happiness was killed,my joy was replaced with sadness,my bright eyes filled with anguish tears,my hope was dashed.
I started bleeding few hours ago, am so torn, y me, broken leg and now this.
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
fehintywealth:
God, am so sad embarassed cry, when I thoughts I have ray of hope, my happiness was killed,my joy was replaced with sadness,my bright eyes filled with anguish tears,my hope was dashed.
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

It is OK.I just don't know exactly what to say now .pull yourself together,next month is another opportunity.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
hello ever-shinning, ever-radiant sisters and brothers.

hope we are stlll keeping faith
tnk God for everyone here, for the BFPs, for the healings and deliverance
for what God has done, for what HE's doing and for what is He is currently working on
the good Lord will perfect all that concerns us.

for those who are down in spirit or discouraged, this song is for you, i pray it lifts your spirit.

#When you've prayed every prayer that you know how to pray
Just remember the Lord will hear and the answer in on it's way
Our God is able
He is mighty
He is faithful

And He never sleeps He never slumbers
He never tires of hearing our prayer
When we are weak He becomes stronger
So rest in His love and cast all of your cares on Him

Do you feel that the Lord has forgotten your need
Just remember that God is always working in ways you cannot see
Our God is able
He is mighty He is faithful

chao chao *inYetundeAnimashaun'sVoice*

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ladies it is very painful ttcing.I just want to encourage us to stay strong and believe in God.the word of God says we overcame by the blood and the words of our testimony.it also says with our mouths,confession is made unto salvation.
Always confess positive to the situation and God will see us through in Jesus name Amen

I also want to say that we should try and visit the hospital so we know what the problem is.we should not TTC blindly.
Check your bmi and adjust your weight.
and above all,we should be prayerful

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
@fehintiwealth,it is well with ur spirit,soul and body ijn.Recieve strenght to move forward ijn.please take things easy with urself.@all d wonderful mamas,i seriously need ur advice on this issue;in my formal work place i surfered hell becos i was ttcing ranging from colleages getting pg and aproko abt me,haaaa,i suffered emotionally and psycologically,it's beyond what i can explain.now am in a new work place and colleages ask questions like;do u have kids?, how many do u have? Is ur child a boy or a girl? Mamas what do i do now? I dont want to suffere gossips again,though am a resereved person anyway,but all these questions comes when u dont expect.please i need ur candid advice.thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
@fehintywealth dear, I want you to know that you are not the only one in this situation so I want you to encourage yourself in the Lord . God is still in the business of doing miracles and He will show up for us all in Jesus name. I don't even know how and what to pray, my major prayer point nowadays is Lord show me your mercy, let your mercy smile at me.

The good lord will look down upon us from heaven and he will have mercy on us and bless us with twins and triplets in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
fehintywealth:
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

pls dont be disappointed by what is happening right now. Still hold on to God's word and keep your faith alive.

God will never let our smile turn to cry. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
@fehintywealth seems we are in the same situation I left church yesterday in high spirit believing and trusting God dt this is my month but just dis morning I started bleeding I lost all hope but I just consoled myself that there is nothing too hard for God to do. We were all given birth to we will surely have ours its well sister.its just a matter of time am sure it will happen soon.
Baby dust to us all

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
@wumee you don't owe anybody any explaination at most if asked you will just say they are fyn. And u try to avoid talking about urself to anyone there because people only gossip on issue they know about.if they ask about the sex of your children tell them 2boys 1girl or whichever way You have told God you want it or you can as well keep mute no one can force you to say want you don't want to say. Wish u luck babes from them wolves.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
@fehinwealthy my last cycle was a battle with my faith. Had all the symptoms of AF but I kept on holding unto Gods words about my fertility, prayed prayed and prayed, praised praised and praised,AF still showed.....oh boy did I wail, to make matters worse my husband traveled so I had all the space and time to cry,I cried. But here I am, still trying, still praying, pulled together .

sweety pull yourself together, we just have to be strong in this ttc stage of our life , its not easy one bit. I went to church sometime last week for a church program, I cried all through the service, asking for Gods mercy.

one thing is sure .....HE is Faithful that has promised.

Gods strength to you my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Fehinwealthy, pls don't despair. Its all gonna be well.

Jumayin, yes hard poo is part of pregggy sign. Hard poo or diff in pooing is constipation and constipation is one of the signs of Preggy.

Last time I feel Preggy I hard constipation, I mean serious one. The diff in pooing gave me stomacrh pain and lead to mc. I advise you start eating vegetables.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lillyjane(f): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2014
Hello all the expectant moms, remember i promised to send in pictures of Xenia's dedication, well here are the few i can lay my hands on. Please review and rate this wonderful gift of God. If you also need a gift like her, You know what to do. My prayer is that God that did for me will Do for you all in Jesus name.

The last pix is Lil Xenia with mua. She is 4months old

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 1:19am On Nov 11, 2014
JUMAYIN:
thanks hun....wanna ask...is stomach upset part of the symptoms? thus causing a lot of farts, hard stool since 5 days ago
Yes!!!! Very preggy symptom, I pray this is it for you Hun #hugs#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 1:46am On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=lillyjane post=27903245]Hello all the expectant moms, remember i promised to send in pictures of Xenia's dedication, well here are the few i can lay my hands on. Please review and rate this wonderful gift of God. If you also need a gift like her, You know what to do. My prayer is that God that did for me will Do for you all in Jesus name.

The last pix is Lil Xenia with mua. She is 4months old[/quote

Wow wow wow beautiful baby, I claim mine in the name of Jesus.she is so beautiful and strong.lily how long did you TTC and please tell us again how it all happened.

Don't give any break dear,just go ahead and conceive the second baby.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lillyjane(f): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=twintower post=27904256][/quote]

Well dear God never allowed me to TTC, infact it happed so fast that I started contemplating dirty things (God forgive me) cos I wasn't really ready for it. Was focusing more on my career. Then there is this my Uncle's wife that has been TTCing for 20+ years, she first noticed I was pregnant and placed her hand on my stomach and said “lil baby, bless me as God has blessed your mom" ****seriously I had to shed some tears cos I saw the pain, agony, misery and all in her eyes**** that moment I had a rethink about my life, career, baby and my hubby.

Could you believe that God answered this woman's prayer there and then ( this inspired her name XENIA meaning welcoming or hospitable person). She put o bed few months ago to a beautiful daughter too.

God is still in the business of doing miracles, if my Aunt can get pregnant at 40+ what about you that still has the youthful strength and energy. He is remembering you now, yes I mean you and the time is now.

Good luck dearies

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2014
All my sisters here,pls I want you all to hold God by his words he never fails,i knw this ttc journey is not an easy one but am with you all in prayers,and I believe b4 d newyr y'all will announce ur bfp Amen....Pls be strong sisters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2014
lillyjane:

Well dear God never allowed me to TTC, infact it happed so fast that I started contemplating dirty things (God forgive me) cos I wasn't really ready for it. Was focusing more on my career. Then there is this my Uncle's wife that has been TTCing for 20+ years, she first noticed I was pregnant and placed her hand on my stomach and said “lil baby, bless me as God has blessed your mom" ****seriously I had to shed some tears cos I saw the pain, agony, misery and all in her eyes**** that moment I had a rethink about my life, career, baby and my hubby.

Could you believe that God answered this woman's prayer there and then ( this inspired her name XENIA meaning welcoming or hospitable person). She put o bed few months ago to a beautiful daughter too.

God is still in the business of doing miracles, if my Aunt can get pregnant at 40+ what about you that still has the youthful strength and energy. He is remembering you now, yes I mean you and the time is now.

Good luck dearies

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2014
lilyjane, say hi 2 ur precious little one and i claim my own @fehintywealth, i dnt no wat to say bt i pray d joy of d lord fills ur heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lillyjane(f): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2014
triangullar:
lilyjane, say hi 2 ur precious little one and i claim my own @fehintywealth, i dnt no wat to say bt i pray d joy of d lord fills ur heart.

Amen and Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2014
Xenia what a beatiful baby with a beautiful smile,she look so cute,may God favour and grace be upon her all the days of her life.

I claim double of this joy ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
@lilyjane congrats i claim my own in Jesus Name AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
hello beautiful mamas in the house, plx pray for me am 2 days late for AF ...i pray this is my BFP though I tested this morning then I saw what seem to me like a very very faint positive....I held a torch to see the line

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
JUMAYIN:
hello beautiful mamas in the house, plx pray for me am 2 days late for AF ...i pray this is my BFP though I tested this morning then I saw what seem to me like a very very faint positive....I held a torch to see the line
hmmmmnnnn u shall rejoice at d end dear bt pls calm down o cos even anxiety fit change d story. Me I'm scared to do a test o I'm also 2days late with crazy cramps and heavy boobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
@JUMAYIN Hoping this is d Intro part of ur bfp story, dear. Congrats in advance cheesy November bfp shower is due sef, may we all get drenched in it ooooo. Ameen. Fruitful mamas hp we'r all gud.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
@mumdidi,thanks alot,ur advice really goes a long way.God bless u dear.@lillyjane,u and baby look cute,u shall see her children's children ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mandydaisy:

Yes!!!! Very preggy symptom, I pray this is it for you Hun #hugs#

Pls it shd be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: mysticwarrior(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.