Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5429753 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 2:23am On Nov 17, 2014
As I am waiting for dh sperm to build up, I want to shrink this fibroid and someone advice me to use green tea supplement.please has any one tried it?
I heard of alligator pepper but I cannot find it here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:05am On Nov 17, 2014
What an awesome God we serve!
Congrats @mamacajah on the birth of your dear daughter, she shall be a blessing to all

@Zeemoh congrats dear, receive the divine strength to carry to full term and deliver safely like the hebrew women in Jesus name-Amen

@miraclebaby dearest sista, thanks for asking of Me, I'm still here trusting God for a supernatural touch for all of us in His waiting room. Trust you are doing great yourself ♍y darling. God bless and surprise you pleasantly in Jesus name, Amen
@all newbies, short and fruitful stay on here
@all preg mummies, may God grant you all divine grace and protection till you enter the 'favour' room

Fertility blessings all the way brethren!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2014
@twintower, it depends on where you are cos you can ask friends and family to buy and send it to you directly or through someone, you can try WOMEN'S BEST FRIEND and FIRBOID CONTROL in the mean time, it is sold on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Star-Womens-Best-Friend/dp/B00028LX7O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416209058&sr=8-2&keywords=womens+best+friend

http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Star-Natures-Fibroid-Control/dp/B00028LWW0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1416211869&sr=8-3&keywords=fibroid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2014
@Dasha01. Just saw ur post since then. Sorry,didn't mean anything bad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2014
idy, yes you didnt mean any harm but you intentionally refused to modify your post after i asked you to modify your post exactly 1 minute after you posted it and i was watching you till you eventually signed out, i didnt think of using a surrogate cos i cant carry to term or becos i have not told God but it was because of somone like you that is always telling me am praying for you, dont worry god will do it, sounding like a prayerful christain and when others hear it they think the person is a saint, next time read in between the lines before you post cos you dont know God more than me "have you informed God about this plan"..........just keep your apology till you modify your post cos if you were truly sorry you would have modified your post and then send your apology if you like........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2014
Good day mamas in the house pls can someone tell me the full properties of scent leave,what its used to treat and how to use it as regard ttc someone told me to drink it i know i have read such here too tanx and have q great day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2014
@ Everyone amen and amen to all your prayers. We shall all soon rejoice with you too in Jesus Name.

@Dasha yes it was my first cycle. I had done timed intercourse, ovarian drilling, laparoscopy and clomid orishirishi in the past.
Someone was asking what I did in the cycle, I wont say I did anything before the cycle abi during the cycle apart from use pregnintude lazily becos of the PCOS. I just surrendered to God on my sick bed when I realised noone could hold anything in my womb the way I was feeling except God.

@cjnone yes o my sister. that is exactly how my husband wakes up in every morning these days dancing Sekem then runs around the room like a child flying his hands like the wings of an aeroplane and becomes normal afterwards. grin grin . No be only you dey point and kill. me sef na so so chop I dey chop. i find morning sickness I no see. Na long throat be my own morning sickness.

@ayaakanoh me sef I follow you sing the song na so i dey sing am everyday for church without knowing the correct wordings

@amhappy yes o we must pop champagne for this area.

@idyobot haba MODIFY YOUR POST NAA abi whish kin wahala be dis? thats the reason why alot of pple refuse to express themselves or ask questions. kindly pls biko modify .

Healthy Baby Dust to Everyone!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Deezou:
Congrats@mamacajah.if i may ask;did u conceive naturally or through ivf/iui?Thanks in advance and congrats once more.
@nazablossom,don't despair,ur miracle is closer like we(hausas) say 'aski idan yazo gaban goshi yafi zafi' meaning 'when shaving reaches the forehead it becomes more painful.'#hugs#
Thanks dearie, God is our strength
,it must surely pass
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wumee:
@mamacajah,God is wonderful,He does as He pleases,may Your Holy name be praised for bringing long awaited ''cajah'' to manifestation,thank u Jesus,congratulations.@nazablossom,it is well,please give thanks to god,let Him know u will praise him in all things and all time.wipe ur tears away and look forward into ur fruitfull future,dont allow dissappointment to rub u off.
Thanks my dear,I hv sworn I won't cry again because of ttc but it seems so impossible, @redeemed Thanks for that wonderful quotation Isaiah 54,I have been using it to pray.God of Hannah will remember all of us one by one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Congrats mamacajad i rejoice with you and tap into your miracle.
Congrats zeemoo you shall carry to terms, have a stress free 9 months
@all this 11th month is the month of Bfp, so let us all be prayerful
it shall reach us all. I am next to testify in Jesus Name AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
how much i dislike this #idyobot, she is like one of those friends that like using the word "am praying for you" so you can open up and tell them your history and when you are done talking, she will just say "it is well" and walk away with your secrets and yet you dont know anything about them....i've checked all her post and i cant see anything personal neither do I know why she is on this thread, in some places she will just quote someone's post without making any comment, , i have been checking page 653 like forever to see if she has modified her post but she is just adamant, if she doesnt know how to do it then she would have asked questions…..its high time we be careful how we post personal worries cos we don’t know if there are monitoring spirits on this faceless thread as well, who just snoop around reading people’s problems and feel happy about it……idy fyi, ttc means trying to conceive, it means the ppl here have not been able to get pregnant easily as it is meant to be, some are even fed up with medical prescriptions but are still trusting God for the fruit of the womb and at the same time encouraging others who have similar challenges, we already have enough problems to tackle and you shouldn’t be one of it….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
here is the pupose of this thread cos i have noticed some ppl feel its a place where you come and announce bfp after 1 month of marriage, medically, you cant be ttc until you have unprotected sxx for 1 year without achieving pregnancy, in my office nobody know how i feel inside or what am actually going through, my family feels am not worried anymore, most ppl hide their pregnancies from me and funny enough they come to tell me in my dream they are pregnant and i even call some to tell them the sex of their babies which they deny cos i have not seen them neither did they tell me they were pregnant and on the day of their delivery they send a text "rejoice with us, God has blessed us with a baby boy or girl" my friends now hear less about me cos they all have children and this thread is where i find real friends and family, one faceless man or woman shouldnt come and put so much pressure on me as if she knows my true identity and is waiting for the right weapon to use against me.

Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
@BlessedDiva thank God u're ok. Keep d faith rolling. @Dasha01 U mean you've not written to moderator to delete the post. Pls just hit on report button on her post and type your complaint. They'll hide it. @all greetings and to bfp mamas congrats. @mamacajah hope dd is doing fine. pls where is @Noblewife?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Congrats zemoo, you shall carry to term & deliver like the hebrew women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
post is down...thank God ...Dasha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
@Dasha...u took the words right out of my mouth.Someone is ttc and another is trying to select sex of the baby...hmmm...there is God ooo.
To even mention any personal ish on this thread sometimes dey tire person.Who knows who's who?Abeg once u get a bfp just move to the preggy sect.
Fertility blessings all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
@dasha01 send message to the moderator to delete that particular post she quoted. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ayaakanoh lol. Couldn't hold my hand when I learnt it was still there. Just did the needful in the afternoon when I thought @Dasha01 was delaying. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
@Dasha01. I can't find dat post on page 653. I'm seriously trying 2 locate dat post. So iif u can help, I'l be grateful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
@mamacajah congrats.am so happy for you.@all belleful mama congrats.wishing healthy 9 months.@al good evening.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
@Dasha01 d post has been deleted. Once. again I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything bad. But right nw ur reactn n choice of words is so shocking 2 me. Dat I wld wish u bad? I'm still imagining.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Congrats to all our new belleful mamas and mamacaj on the delivery of her sweet baby.

Doctor said he will do a mini operation to remove the adhesion they saw on the HSG i did. I dont know if anyone has done similar thing esp in UPTH. I still do castor oil massage. God is my strenght on this issue. Baby dust @all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Congrats@zeemoh2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 1:41am On Nov 18, 2014
I can't find my posts.please moderator why are you deleting my post.

Dasha thanks for your concern,I appreciate.
Has anyone seen bcolar for the past few days,please if you have,just tell her twin tower want to tell her something.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Lol twintower. I'm here. I peep once in awhile. But I don't always comment. How u doing dear. Staying strong I believe. We'll get there soon. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=MelsMum post=26720967]

i have the e-book supernatural birth please anyone who desires to build her faith can get a copy sent to her inbox.

Melmsmum dear, can u send it 2 me as well?
Hypraise, hawdy, b gud dear.
Miraclebaby, ur miracle is ere already so grab it
BlessedDiva, hold on, God is in charge
Dasha01, do wat u tink is best 4 u, may God lead u 2ru
It shall end in praise n ds 2 shall pass. Come 2016, we will all look bak 2 ds period n smile 4 our testimonies will b big enof 2 ride over d pain we v nw.
Let's kip praiyin n praisin God.
A 1daful day 2 us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Mamateniola1, ur lite shall shine forth 4 all 2 c n ur joy shall b full. Hp u r doin fine. Au is mummyosayande? Pls tell her 2 cm in ere once in a yl, it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Bcolah:
Lol twintower. I'm here. I peep once in awhile. But I don't always comment. How u doing dear. Staying strong I believe. We'll get there soon. Amen.

Bcolah my sister,it has not been easy.I am watching my dh sliming down every minutes of the day.the thought of having no sperm count is giving him sleepless night.how can I help him even forget about this is a big problem to me.please tell me what you have been doing and if you have experienced any count.I read your post and realised I have to be strong.

I have not stop crying since the day I came back from the hospital.little things make tears roll down from my eyes.but I have to be strong for him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Good day my ladies. God will do wonders in our life soon. This journey can be depressing at times. I have been trying for 7 months now. I don't want to say am ungrateful to God because he has blessed me with one already. I appreciate him.

I have a normal cycle except last month when I was late for three days and I was happy it was it only for it to come down. It flowed for three days and stopped and now exactly 20 days today am spotting all over and having cramps. As if my abdomen wants to drop.

I am yet to run test for now. Any advice?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
@idyobot pls nxt time read carefully before u quote @dash01 left instructions not to be quoted pls understand that ttc can be torturing and emotional distress is one tin that accompany it but its all over now im sure dash is ok now
@all good day and pls make una tell me weytin i fit use scent leave do my mum is pushing the juice into my mouth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
@twintower. It is well with your dh. U just need to keep encouraging him.BTW ave u seek a second opinion? If no, I will advice he do it somewhere else to be sure of d result.
Secondly, how did e produce d sample? How w e produced it really count .
Iet me share with you what my dh told sometimes around last year.
He said when e was in school e had a girlfriend then and d day d lady was ready for him to have sex with her that e discovered e didn't have attention at all. The lady tried all she could for dh to get attention but all to no avail. That was what prompted him to go for d semen analysis and d result read there is no sperm at all. He said they didn't release the result for him. He said he quikly called his brother that is a doctor and the doctor said hope e didn't use soap to produce d semen and e said yes that he put soap in his hand so that it can be easy to produce. He now said he should test again and produce without soap. That was when e got the real result. Although the count was low but it is better to knw the real figure than treating blindly.
And to God be the glory the issue of low sperm count has bcm a thing of the past.

I pray soon you will testify to God goodness and we shall all celebrate with you. Just be positive and retest to be sure of what to deal with.
This too shall pass.

So sorry for the long post I'm really touched

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: leadborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.