Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5426643 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
@Didiva. Pls kindly send ur email 2 me. I want 2 discuss something personal. Thxs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
God u are nt asleep, u hv done it in d past,presently u are doing and u will continue to do it. I ........got .......BFP......... Allmost 4yrs of ttc . Baba God u are so excellent!!!!!. God!!! As u hv done mine own,,Pls God do also to my sistas and brothers waiting for dis precious gift on dis forum and outside dis forum in IJN.

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
@DiDiva. Pls can u send ur email, want 2 discuss something personal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Congratulation to erutoria and all belle full mamas . U ll deliver like hebrew women. God will surely ans us before this year runs out. Am new and am happy that I found dis group. My burdens are lifted after reading a lot of testimony of what God is doing here. I know that God will ans everyone of us soon. I ve been ttc for a year and 6mnths after fibroid surgery. I did scan in april and result showed that am ok. Pls advice me on what to do again cos my doctor said that I should do hormonal analysis and HSG but am afraid cos people told me is painful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ademyde: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hello Mamas, i have following this forum for a while now ttc for 1 year 7 mths now i have done all necessary test and it shows my prolactin levels are high and annovulation i read about cabergoline on this thread and i asked my gynea so i switched from bromegon to cabergoline. i just got dh report this morning and would just want to know if its something to be bothered abt
viscosity - normal

appearance- white opaque

consistency-viscous

ph -8.0

fructose test-positive

semen count 42mill/ml

progressively motile @1hr-70%

macrophages-occasional

Interpretation please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Congratulations 2 all who got dia BFP & 2 d newest mama. I need help on how detoxify naturally, i just concluded my 2weeks course of antibiotics to treat infection. Any1 wit a clue? Tanx in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
@everfaithfulGod...after reading ur last post I wished in my heart my dh had noticed his earlier,it hurts to see them go thru this.I can understand what @twintower meant when she posted that she wished she could take all the troubles away.
I don't even know what to post anymore but it is well with all of us.Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Congrats@erutoria,u shall carry and deliver safely inshaAllah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
iretinyee:
Congratulation to erutoria and all belle full mamas . U ll deliver like hebrew women. God will surely ans us before this year runs out. Am new and am happy that I found dis group. My burdens are lifted after reading a lot of testimony of what God is doing here. I know that God will ans everyone of us soon. I ve been ttc for a year and 6mnths after fibroid surgery. I did scan in april and result showed that am ok. Pls advice me on what to do again cos my doctor said that I should do hormonal analysis and HSG but am afraid cos people told me is painful.
pls get d courage to dem, u can start with d hormonal assay ur problem might be there. My problem was hyperprolactemia
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
iretinyee:
pls dnt mind what people say abt HSG it depends on where u do it and if u av no problem with ur falopian tubes and uterus but painful if other wise jst be strong and determined its nothing I did HSG too and I'm telling u d pain was not as I anticipated cos of what I heard frm people I did it @ kwara advanced medical center ilorin they ar very good. Goodluck dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
@erutoria congrats dear God go do am 4 d rest too very very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
ok,i ll do it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Congratulations @ erutoria n oda newly pregg mamas, wishin h&h 9mnths.
ΒΆ tap in2 ur miracle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hello fruitful mamas n papas. Its (been) my bday today cheesy pls remember me in ur prayers that I get my sticky BFP this month o. Congrats @erutoria so happy for u sister cheesy wish u h n h term. @iretinyee why wld be scared of any procedure if dats wat wld be d solutn to d problem? Abeg my sis cancel fear for ur mind n hand it over to God. I can count hw many times i ever had anything to do wt needles n even hospital sef but now wt ttc na so so needles n invasive tests, ultrasound etc bt wat wld u do? Nothing but to pray to God to put an end to ttc n count us among mothers of healthy, pious children. @zeemoh2012 when did u do ur hsg,pls? was it recently? N how long were u ttc? Cos I read that chances of conception increases for abt 3 mths after an HSG procedure
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
@juwonesho it is well with u. Almighty God ll grant u every desires of ur heart and put a smile on ur face and everyone of us believing him for a grt and new thing in our life. Happy bday my sis. it is well with u. By dis time nxt year we will all have every cause 2 glorify God. Thnk u 4 ur response. I ve removed every fear in me. I ll do it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by matgeezy: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
miraclebaby:
@Didiva thank God u're ok. @twintower he may need to see a urologist to confirm certain things. meanwhile, let his doc work on the hormone, it might be the problem. @matgeezy heard they're good. Though you know its private. Last I asked someone told me IVF costs about 650k there. That was earlier in the year. I didn't ask much questions as I'm not ready to go that route yet. About success rate, was also told good and that they usually update it on their board in the hospital. Only 3 people I know that went thru IVF and all were successful but one later lost hers due to fibroid which she was initially told its insignificant. But at about 10wks she lost hers as cramp continued, the rest is story. But they'll have to run prelim. tests which will be roughly 15k or more depending on ur case. But fertility registration is 5k flat.
thanx a zillion. Really appreciate!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Juwonesho:
Hello fruitful mamas n papas. Its (been) my bday today cheesy pls remember me in ur prayers that I get my sticky BFP this month o. Congrats @erutoria so happy for u sister cheesy wish u h n h term. @iretinyee why wld be scared of any procedure if dats wat wld be d solutn to d problem? Abeg my sis cancel fear for ur mind n hand it over to God. I can count hw many times i ever had anything to do wt needles n even hospital sef but now wt ttc na so so needles n invasive tests, ultrasound etc bt wat wld u do? Nothing but to pray to God to put an end to ttc n count us among mothers of healthy, pious children. @zeemoh2012 when did u do ur hsg,pls? was it recently? N how long were u ttc? Cos I read that chances of conception increases for abt 3 mths after an HSG procedure
. I did it last year october TTC 2yrs 8mnth yah! So I heard too bt didn't conceive then jst that my period bcame normal 4 like 4mnths after d procedure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
may ALMIGHTY GOD grant our hearts desires..

fruitful parents, my dw period has started behaving funny of late, its usally 29/30 day cycle n on the 28/29th day...there wil be lil spotting..then the next day the main period will commence...........now after stopping bromo 2.5 , hcg injections (been on them for abt 3 months), the period now spots for about 3 to 5 days before the main show commences...las cycle we tot it was implantation bleeding cos the spotting started on cd 10..disappeared on cd 11, reappeared on cd 12 till cd14, b4 the main priod started flowing...........funny thing too, the past 2 menses hv been painfree, but still kinda heavy.....b4 her periods strikes me with fear...cos its usually painful and heavy and knocks her out for at least 1 day..one doc even said its endometriesis [lol, no mind my spelling..all these ttc terms na tongue twisters]...............so has anybody experienced this b4?..and what do you recommend.....dw is kinda tired tired of going to te gynae...as everything comes out clear apart from pcos wch the doc suspected
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
HBD 2 U@juwonesho,the Almighty Allah will suprise u sooner than u expect inshaAllah,may be u ve already taken in and u didnt know,He turns impossibles to possibles whenever He desires"INNA MAA AMRUHU ITHAA ARAADA SHAY'AN AN YAQUULA LAHU KUN FA YAKUNU"(WHENEVER HE WANTED TO MAKE SOMETHING HE SAYS 'BE' AND IT BE.)[Q36:82]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Thks all for ur wishes and prayer...... God who surprice me will surprice everyone on dis thread bf the end of the year in Jesus name (amen) our joy will be full

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
@ erutoria, am happy for you, congratulations. May the God that has wiped off your tears and bless you with bfp miraculously remember all of us that are still in his waiting room with bfp in Jesus name.

@ all, it is well. Anytime I remember that the year is running to the end, my heart skips for fear and anxiety. embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Erutoria congratulations ooo. Wish u a healthy 9 month.
I am next in line to announce my bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Congrats all d belle full mamas, wish u all healthy and stress free 9months. We too shall testify b4 d end of dis year. Amen. God of 11th hour miracle..take charge ooo, see us tru.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ameen. 10x @iretinyee google bfp after HSG n u'll be even more excited to do it. Even if no bfp after d procedure, at least one wl know d status of d falopian tubes instead of trying so many ttc remedies blindly. So I believe it can't hurt anything. @zeemoh 10x for ur response. N its victory at last smiley Alhamdulillah. @Deezou jazaki'llahu khairan sis. Ameen to all ur prayers. I pray that u smile very soon too. Ameen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Congrats erutoria. Happy bumping. You shall carry and deliver full term Amen. I key into your blessing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Congrat erutoria! U shall carry to term nd delivery lik d Hebrew woman. Plz tell us what u did differently? @All I hail ooo, Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ameen@juwonesho

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
everfaithfulGod:
@twintower. It is well with your dh. U just need to keep encouraging him.BTW ave u seek a second opinion? If no, I will advice he do it somewhere else to be sure of d result.
Secondly, how did e produce d sample? How w e produced it really count .
Iet me share with you what my dh told sometimes around last year.
He said when e was in school e had a girlfriend then and d day d lady was ready for him to have sex with her that e discovered e didn't have attention at all. The lady tried all she could for dh to get attention but all to no avail. That was what prompted him to go for d semen analysis and d result read there is no sperm at all. He said they didn't release the result for him. He said he quikly called his brother that is a doctor and the doctor said hope e didn't use soap to produce d semen and e said yes that he put soap in his hand so that it can be easy to produce. He now said he should test again and produce without soap. That was when e got the real result. Although the count was low but it is better to knw the real figure than treating blindly.
And to God be the glory the issue of low sperm count has bcm a thing of the past.

I pray soon you will testify to God goodness and we shall all celebrate with you. Just be positive and retest to be sure of what to deal with.
This too shall pass.

So sorry for the long post I'm really touched

My dear I really appreciate your concern.thank you. We bd before they collect the sample.the hospital has a special room for that.we are going to retest and i pray the will be a better result.we did not bd for a week before the test and the doctor said it is good we bd three days before the test.
My confusion is that there were no sperm in his semen whether dead or alive.
This is the only place I can draw strength.I cannot even tell my closest sister.

Erutoria my precious sister congratulation and happy nine months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Twintower, I sent u a pm. Let's talk.
Congrats Erutoria. God bless u and grant u stressfree bumping.

Congratulations mamacajah (besides what's d meaning of cajah) Shake body fast and start anoda 9months journey sharply. Lol. Congrats once again darling.

I've a colleague that had been trying for like 6months and I advised her to do hsg which she did and got pregnant that same month. I believe the hsg helped so fear fear mamas, brace urself togeda and do it. Lol

May God grant us d desires of our hearts. Our joy is here and we shall rejoice Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wow mamacajah aka taa2! Congratulations!!! Ur dd shall always be a bundle of joy to ur family.
Zeemoh n erutoria congrats n h&h 9 months

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Juwonesho happy bday. May u celebrate ur nxt bday with ur baby(ies). Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Harpheez50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.