Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415023 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
TTC alone is enough trouble. Please let us cut idyobot some slack please. She/He might actually not be very good with the various techniques on nairaland. I remember at a point I didn't know how to pm, quote or respond and I made a big mess. Not every one is Internet savvy.

He/She made a mistake, let us forgive and let go please.

@idyobot, please share your challenges and every. Some1 might be able to proffer solution or advices. We all learn from each other.

Your actions actually aroused suspicions. So please do not take words spoken here deeply.

IT IS WELL WITH US ALL

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
@moma2, I read somewhere on this thread where someone mentioned ewedu therapy for high prolactin. Maybe someone can throw more light on it.

Don't give up dear, this too shall pass.

moma2:
Hello everyone,am new on this thread though I joined IVF thread recently.I av been TTC for over 4yrs.I did hormonal assay. Few weeks ago - prolactin one thousand plus,FSH 13.7. Am seriously down and sometimes I just feel like will this journey ever come to an end? I had fibroid operation last year, did ivf early this year .just when I was putting myself together for another cycle of IVF I got this hormonal assay result.I have started bromocriptine.pls is there anyone with similar experience? What other medications and. natural products can I use? How long does it take for prolactin to regulate with bromocriptine?baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
@twintower hope you're stronger now after reading from experienced mamas. Just to add my cents. I don't know if you've found out from the doc the cause of the zero count. My dh was below 1m and even recorded zero motility after treatment but everything is ok now. You can read my previous posts, though its still all what mamas are saying that I did starting with detox. You can take virilli tea, fertility blend, or fertilaid,count boost and motility boost. But first rule off infection and varicocele. It might not be just hormone and u need to check all parameters. Pls let him take vegies, fruits and nuts. Make sure you prepare what he eats urself, let him stop eating outside for now so as to eliminate some of those spices that are not healthy. I had to juice onions/honey/garlic for dh during my time, till I got fertilaid and co from abroad. Garlic is very good, he just need to endure the smell. He can drink at night. Again, hope you've confirmed from another good lab. Thought you had fibroid? I won't encourage IVF with fibroid as I've read/heard so much about loss due to fibroid after implantation. But with zero count, how does your doc want to do the IVF he suggested? Please I would seek second opinion in ur stead. Just to be sure the doc is actually facing the issue and not adding his own problems to dupe. My opinion though
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ Olubankemi: pls point of correction the name calling wasn't for Idy. Go back to the post you'll understand why I had to use different paragraphs for each point & also told Idy that I strongly hope she's not one of the agents I encountered. & if you & anyother person cares to know, I have never been against her. She asked to speak with me, in my usual way, I made excuse for her again that maybe she doesn't know how to send a pm & so I went ahead to pm her. Instead she came back again insisting I should post it here.
Don't you think I should protect myself or have a reason to be suspicious especially considering what I just encountered recently!
Pls lets read in between the lines & analyse the situation well before jumping into conclusions.

I didn't also throw such tantrums in vain! If you read my previous posts clearly you'll very well observe that i've been very subtle with her. I even made excuses for her first when she was reprimanded for quoting Dasha.
She's probably biased thats why she's concluding on the post & replying the way she did.

@ Miraclebaby, my sister I did once.

Pls I just don't need this kind of issue or controversy!!!

Idy, just like Dasha said, everyone here has open heartedly said something about their issues, asked questions etc without any form of secrecy. So why must yours be different?!?!

Pls I wont waste my energy battering words, I'll reserve it for something more useful. You alone know very well what you're up to & your mission.

Why are you so problematic & hell bent on tactically provoking people serially!
If your lot fell on me this time, am assuring you you wont succeed.

If your conscience was very clear, we wont be having this conversation right now and had you done the needful by modifying your post & un-quoting Dasha as you were advised instead of refusing & keeping quiet, you wont be on the radar now & no one would be torchlighting your activities here.

@itissettled: when I was making excuses for her, I noticed Idy's account says 2008. So I was wondering how come she isnt nairaland 'savvy' if she's been on NL since 2008 but someone who just came to NL a couple of months back is.

Anyway, we don't need this tension here pls. Let everyone pick up what is necessary & move on.

Idy, pls don't feel bad if you're truly innocent. Everyone is just trying to protect his / herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
#clearingthroat#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
olubankemi:

The post has been deleted my sister. I refused to post then cos I feel she was just too over stretched. We all want to be loved.

She also apologised. Haba, she is someone' s wife.
That is what i was saying,it is too much for her;she is ttc and comes under attack,which one is she going to deal with?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
@didiva... I think what she meant is she doesn't know the password to the email she has in Nairaland. Without that email there is no way she can see your pm

Pls let's show love to all.

Congrats erotoria. More bfp announcements to follow ijn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
@all...pls let's lay dis to rest.It's depressing enuf ttc,adding some cyber fight to it could make it worse.All we need to do is open our eyes,be careful and help each other anyway we can.
I'm just saying we shouldn't be distracted but be focused.So many people passed thru this thread meaning in their hearts to bear chidren and most did(if I'm not mistaken).Pls let's all take corrections,make peace and give e-hugs.We need to put the devil to shame cos the delay is not of God!
Gud9t everyone and sticky baby dust our way. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Congrats @erutoria, wish u a smooth and healthy pregnancy, u shall carry to full term n deliver safely in 'favour' room like hebrew women in Jesus name-Amen

@mum2bsoon, thanks for checking on Me sis, I pop in to read n draw strength n encouragement cos this ttc is so stressful, trust u are doing great dear? Stay blessed

@miraclebaby I hail o

@Blessed fam I greet u all, pls thank God for ♍y life o firstly, I had blood test for ♍y prolactin after taking dostinex for one month n it's normal now, this dostinex is really good in crashing high prolactin, I'm so grateful to God for jumping one hurdle.
Secondly, Dh n I just came back frm abj, went for check up, all his test results came out great n I tried having a laparoscopy n dye procedure on cd10 but as fate would hv it, on d day it was to be done, one of their instruments broke, thank God it didn't break during d procedure in ♍y stomach, for 2days we couldn't get d procedure done cos they couldn't fix tht particular instrument, so d date passed. Since d procedure must be done on cd10-12, this cycle is out of d question, next cycle by God's grace I hv been scheduled for hycosy in a diff hosp.
♍y sistas It is good to pray about everything, cos ♍y friend went in for fibroid surgery after having series of scan/ultrasound tht showed 2 intramural fibroid, d largest measuring 4cm, her pst told her to hold on for more prayers n deliverance cos d fibroid is spiritual but her dh wants her to remove it n get done wit it. Lo n behold d next morning after d surgery, d surgeon came to tell her they couldn't find any fibroid, mind u this doc is UK trained ob/gyn/surgeon, well known for successful ivfs n fibroid surgery, he comes in to nig every 3months for myomectomy/ivfs, So d surgery was done for nothing, money n time wasted but I thank God for her life cos dh n I stayed in their house in Abj during that time. This ttc is more of spiritual battle. God help us.
It is well with us all, God will show Himself strong and give us our bfps b4 this 2014 ends in Jesus name-Amen.
Sorry for d looooong post
Fertility blessing fam!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
@olubankemi do you apologize and yet refuse to correct ur error? its not a apology. She apologized and @Dasha01 replied immediately she should modify her post and even gave her the page, yet nothing was done. Yes, she responded very late after the post has been reported to mod to be hidden. If u offend someone, first thing u're expected to do is correct ur mistake then say u're sorry, the person will know u actually meant no harm. Again, why was it that after @Didiva posted sth on sharing personal info with people that she requested to speak in private. Doesn't that look suspicious? I don't know whether she's actually ttc or not, but then I detest pm since I learnt what @Honiepie24 used it to do to most ttcers. This is a faceless forum, why not ask anything u need to ask and people will contribute. What are you hiding? No one knows you. Moreso, that moniker is new but the owner has been an active member. If you read in-between lines, you'll know who the person is. I just kept calm and was looking the whole scene in 6d to see what idy is up to. At first, I called it oversight, but when she said sorry without editing the post, I knew sth was up. @favoredgal, if she wanted, she would av easily dropped her own e-mail. If sth is important to you, no one will tell you how to get it. What you sow, u shall reap, if she's sown Love over the weekend, she would av been reaping Love by now afterall she's not the first to request for a pm. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
@BlessedDiva welcome back sis. Your miracle is closer than you think. To God be all honour and glory.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
idyobot:

Just married in April, nt staying with dh. I'm in Cal, he's in Abj. So I just decided 2 join dis thread 2 also draw strenghth. N hope frm prayers offered. Also 2 celebrate with dos d Lord has remembered.
Its left for you guys to tell us if she's a ttcer from this post.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Amen n Amen, thank u @miraclebaby, ♍y dearest fertility doc/sis, so shall u dance n sing for joy b4 this year runs out

Thank U Lord God for d rain of bfps n supernatural healing touch that will soon start falling on all of us trying to conceive, infact 'struggling' to conceive. It is well

@Twintower dearest, pls stop crying ok, just lay ur burdens at d Lord's feet n leave it there, God is able to turn around situations, then try diet change, more of veggies n fruits, juice them strictly for 2 weeks, give him onion juice, garlic juice, tomato juice, beetroot juice, carrot juice, cabbage juice, bitterleaf, garden egg leaf n scent leaf juice, aki hausa/aya juice, juice watermelon wit d seed for him too and above all pray. Dh was placed on just juice for 2 weeks n his count is very very high now, It is well with u dearie

Trailer load of baby dust!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Waow! I can see the rain of BFPsssssssss, our God in action.
Congrats @ Zeemou, guess we started ttc about the same time, what was ur diagnoses and what did you do differently this cycle? Of course we know it's God, we simply want to know how how you followed His leading.
@ Euratoria, almost 4 yrs ttc no be joke o, I can imagine wat uve passed thru, big congrats you shall all carry to term IJN
@ mamacajah, see how God has turnd your mourning into joy, we rejoice wt you and bless God wt you.
@Twintower, our mamas have said it all, wipe your tears and start your battle, spiritually and medically, remember the one that looses no battle is for you, your dh need your reassurance @ dis time. Its only a phase, just remember to gist ur kids about this forum

@ Favouredgal, hope you are on your mark? Be set to receive more and soooooonest.

@ all, I dey hail o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2014

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Let there be peace in the house! cheesy angry smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Idyobot idyobot u called for all these. Ur case wit dasha01 neva clear, u started wit didiva. U may be true o but ur actions aren't sounding u true.

Pls I dnt enjoy fight fight here, ttc is already enof wahala. Money finding n other life struggles sef are wahalas too.

@all hope d week is going fine.

@twintower thanks to God that ur dh agreed to even do d sfa. My dh hasn't agreed to do dat test yet, says nothing
is wrong with him. I neva hook his neck till I clear my tube issues. However, inasmuchas we need to hv d right info, diagnosis n treatments (like mamacajah said), God gives d seed, God gives d seed.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Let the peace of the lord continue to reign in this house oh lord I pray thee.

Nice night all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Any idea from where i can get serrapeptase enzyme in PH. Health plus does not have. I tried Jumia and got disappointed twice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2014
@all, I have been suspended twice cos of my comments regarding @idyobot, so if you don’t see my next comment within 2 minutes interval then know that it was taken down again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Firstly I have a feeling that the moderator enjoyed my post about surrogacy cos it was really sensitive that was why they refused to take it down after I reported her post same day, on 17th I said I was going to deactivate my account if the post stays till the following day and I was immediately suspended…..how can I ask her to modify her post and she suddenly disappears from 12th November to 17th November? After she said sorry in the morning she disappeared again till around 10pm to claim she didn’t mean bad and can’t find her post again? My dear, we live in a new world where nokia 3310 even have access to internet at a very low rate, if you comment on someone’s post you can easily check back to see what the person will say “them say person wey poo dey turn back look im poo…….na God know o! I doubt that her story well well. Copying my post was not a mistake cos there was an instruction on it, and if it was a mistake, refusing to modify it inspite of all the comments…..i don’t have a name for that one.
Secondly, she joined nairaland in 2008 and her first post was in Aug 2014? Did she changed her moniker? How come she is interested in ppl’s personal stories and yet wanted a personal conversation with Didiva?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Gd morning everyone, I am quite new here, pls I would like to know if anyone has ever been diagnosed with cervix stenosis, that is where your cervix is blocked... I just did this test yesterday, as a matter of fact I was to do a HT, (hydrotubation) but my doctor didn't even get up to the tubes when he realised that the cervix was completely blocked and there was no way sperm could get in, not to talk of swim sef... God so good, he did the dilation and conformed it opened. I never used to have EWCM... Non at all! He put me on metformin and clomiphene last week,and I hope I ovulate soon too and have EWCM! I am just wondering if I will still ovulate after this procedure, cos the pain was beyond this earth... Meanwhile I had done an Hsg o! And those ppl said one of my fallopian tubes didn't show... Meanwhile the doc tried yesterday and said there was nothing wrong, that they simply didn't use enough dye.
I can't just wait for EWCM! Keeping my fingers crossed and praying to God... Baby dust to y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2014
i think a need a break from all these......i need to channel my energy towards my job and seek God without any distractions....i wish you all fertility blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pamara: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2014
@amhappy......
Did I hear you say serrapeptase... This drug or agbo reminds me of honypie. Ok, over to mamas that knows it.

@Idy, I don't honestly have a word for you. I think people should just ignore you and at the same time put a serious touch light on you.

@all, we don't need all this wahala now. All we need now is all round peace so that our children will jump in sharp sharp. PEACE....
Ttc women mouth is more deadly than acid. make una put una mouth for shield to avoid casala.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2014
@pampharez, hope you doctor placed you on anitbiotics and ibruprofen? to help your cervix heal properly so it doesnt close up quickly again? it is the process of healing after instrumentation or left over particles that causes the cervix to close up, antibiotics and ibruprofen might help.

@amhappy, the drug is only sold on amazon and i guess it helps heal the tube from adhesion, meanwhile if you state why you want it, you might get an alternative suggestion here

@pamara, you are right, we are already tensed and very sensitive cos of what we are facing...make person no come add their own jor!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Dasha01:
@pampharez, hope you doctor placed you on anitbiotics and ibruprofen? to help your cervix heal properly so it doesnt close up quickly again? it is the process of healing after instrumentation or left over particles that causes the cervix to close up, antibiotics and ibruprofen might help.

@amhappy, the drug is only sold on amazon and i guess it helps heal the tube from adhesion, meanwhile if you state why you want it, you might get an alternative suggestion here

@pamara, you are right, we are already tensed and very sensitive cos of what we are facing...make person no come add their own jor!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2014
@Dasha01, yes he did place me on an antibiotics... To be inserted at night to prevent bacteria. I am not on ibruprofen... Still on metformin... Is it possible the cervical will block again? I just pray God takes all these away... And give me a Bfp soonest.... All these treatments and their pains ehn... It's really weakening
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Still trying to get a hip of how this Naira land works... Please forgive all the postal errors abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Public hospirals are so unreliable. I was scheduled for HSG this morning at National Hospital only to get there n find they'r on strike sad n I was so excited n hoping to seriously "get d show on d road" frm today ni o. I'm having mixed feelings right now; on one hand I feel like crying for d disruptn, on d other I refuse to be dejected seeing it as God's plan to not do d HSG n yet get our BFP ds cycle cos He works in wonderful ways. Rily holding on to that hope sad pls my sisters lets allow peace in d hse; even personally I was vry irritated by lillyjane's attitude on d thread bt I see she's taken correction. Lets avoid arousing suspicion n causing confusn in d hse pls, ttc's enuff hassle. may God make ds ttc journey a short one for us all. Ameen. Sticky baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2014
This idy is very mischievous and I think enjoys all the wahala cos I don't understand how with everyone talking about this she'll dissappear and resurface with an unconcerned explanation. I strongly think idy is delibrately doing this to cause conflict and controversy within this thread! If your a troll go look for somewhere else, ttc is enough on our plate and we come here to openly talk to one another. If we have to start getting too careful because of someone or a group of people then the purpose of this thread is defeated. As I dey here I dey vex because this idy is upsetting me. Forget say na person wife, if her intent is not genuine then she should bounce. We sef be people wives so everyone should learn to respect each other and do what is right!
Why does she even take so long to respond and clear the air? If body no dey sweet her to dey read people comments.

I think we should even ignore her, I'm upset I have to even comment about this but I can't keep it in again.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Dasha01:

Dasha i heard its helps with adhesion. I want to start taking it to avoid surgical intervention

@Pamara my dear ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
twingirls:
Waow! I can see the rain of BFPsssssssss, our God in action.
Congrats @ Zeemou, guess we started ttc about the same time, what was ur diagnoses and what did you do differently this cycle? Of course we know it's God, we simply want to know how how you followed His leading.
@ Euratoria, almost 4 yrs ttc no be joke o, I can imagine wat uve passed thru, big congrats you shall all carry to term IJN
@ mamacajah, see how God has turnd your mourning into joy, we rejoice wt you and bless God wt you.
@Twintower, our mamas have said it all, wipe your tears and start your battle, spiritually and medically, remember the one that looses no battle is for you, your dh need your reassurance @ dis time. Its only a phase, just remember to gist ur kids about this forum

@ Favouredgal, hope you are on your mark? Be set to receive more and soooooonest.

@ all, I dey hail o
my dear na just God o my problem was irregular period. I had HSG and hormonal assay done bt d result came out fine d doc could find any reason 4 my irregullar period so he decided to induce and time my period with primout N followed by clomid I did it 4 like 4 month without success so I decided to jst take a break and d period ceased again 4 3mnths and it suddenly came on its own in octobr so my doc placed me on clomid again and that was how I got my BFP o! Hmmnnn God of wonders. I believe God dat did it 4 me unexpectedly will definitely do it 4 every1 still on d TTC journey.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce, velocity259 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.