Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413240 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello fruitful mamas in d awuz! Tank Jesus!! I wnt U all to help me bless d name of d Lord for he has answered my prayers. I ve waited 4 3yrs without getting a positve pt test but 2 d Glory of God I did d blood test today nd it was +ve. Tank u all mummies 4 ur help, tips nd wrds of encouragemnt wich has really help me, but above all I return all d Glory to baba God 4 he alone deserves to b praised. Am sory 4 d long post!

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
@omankem congrats dear. May you carry the pregnancy full term.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
@Omankem, a big congrat. Av a stress free pregnancy. I claim BFP 4 myself and oda fruitful mamas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Congrats omankem, blessed be God forever. H&H nine months... ire akari.... @all.... na turn by turn, e go reach everybody... baby dust!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Congrat omankem wishing you stress free 9months.

@mumihaja my sis one just need to open not only d eyes but ear and brain as well,there's nothing wrong in going to a maternity home,but once the procedure in such environment is questionable I dont think that person needs a soothsayer to tell him/her to flee. My pple use to say if 3pple are saying d same thing then there's an element of truth in what they're saying,may d Lord help and direct our step.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Congrats omankem have a blissful 9 months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
@ Omankem, congratulations,may you carry to full term in Jesus name. God has crowned the year with goodness for u and may he remember all of us still in the waiting room. Wishing you H&H bumping. SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:31am On Dec 18, 2014
@Omankem congratulations on ur christmas hamper from God, u shall have a healthy/stressfree pregnancy n deliver with ease at d fullness of time in Jesus name-Amen

Baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2014
@omankem
congratulations...happy nine months!

@safe06
you are simply a comedian.... grin grin grin.
Trust the presido has done the needful now ..otherwise we will stage the broadcast on his behalf cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2014
@omankem
Congrats to you dear. Enjoy a fruitful, healthy and strong pregnancy and easy delivery. I rejoice with you in this month we are commemorating the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ.

All, happy last month and seasn's greetings to us all. Enjoy your celebration and rejoice for what God has done. Do not second guess God. Has he said it and will he not do it?...e go do you like film trick when God is done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
@omankemkem,congratulobia,wish u a healthy preggy season..
@Deezou,hmmmm....but as presido offspring,him suppose care na..#sadface....
@mummy prince Nani,dont mind him ojere,imagine it was in Aljazeera he went to make the 20 minutes get well quick broadcast,if not that Amanpoor tweeted it i wouldn't have known,i have forgiven him sha...lol...
@iyaibeji,greenfruits,zeezy,lizzyslaw,dreamsinbc,cjnonnzy,pinky22,nictos, et co,wariz happening? Wariz with the silence? Abeg who is inviting me to come eat chicken peri peri?it's just a week to go ooooo...
3 or more preggy news to go bfor the year runs out by God's grace...amin...

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
congrats omankem! i wish you a healthy 9 months ahead....

merry xmas in advance y'all!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gudevening fruitful mamas!!!!!! I say a big Amen to all your prayers and thank you all. i pray God remember dose still on the waiting list sooner than you expect. i believe more testimonies are still coming before the end of December. Wishing evryone Merry Christmas and Hapy New yr in adv.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
omankem:
Gudevening fruitful mamas!!!!!! I say a big Amen to all your prayers and thank you all. i pray God remember dose still on the waiting list sooner than you expect. i believe more testimonies are still coming before the end of December. Wishing evryone Merry Christmas and Hapy New yr in adv.
congratulations dear. wish u a healthy nine month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
@omankem congrats. To God be all glory and honour forever. H&H 9mths. @triangullar some infections don't respond well to tabs alone. Pls add injectables. You can arrange with a nurse around ur place or office. That was exactly how my dh and I treated staph that has been an issue close to 2yrs. Last HVS I did few weeks ago said no infection. Same with dh's test. I had issues with dosage and selection too as I got tired of hospital treatment. With the list of sensitivity, had to seek several opinions from Pharmacist, Nurse and @DonaTee as d only doc I could reach then. She was very helpful. In all, stay off bding during treatment and for 3 to 5 days after d treatment. I usually start any self-treatment at start of af, just being cautious. You may try that. Though some may lengthen ur cycle for that month. @mumihaja greetings and baby dust @all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 4:56am On Dec 19, 2014
Compliment of the season Mummys and Daddys.
Heaven on earth greetings to you all.This is a striking testimony during Shiloh 2014 at Winners Chapel,Otta from a woman that has been TTC for 6years(2008).
She had a medical report of not being able to carry 1 baby through 9 months of pregnancy. She eventually carried 4 babies at once through the whole 9 months. The amazement is the wonder of the "MANTLE" she tied on her waist all through the pregnancy and God showed up greatly for her... God be praised!!!!
Let's not be weary in our prayer life.Some of this challenges we are going through could be spiritual challenges,unknown to us.

Congrats@Omankem...May you carry to term and deliver without stress..

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 6:26am On Dec 19, 2014
Congrats @Omankem wishing u stress free nine months@all sticky baby dust and compliments of d season
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Congrats omankem, may you have a smooth and stress free 9mths in jesus name.
Pls could u share how u were able to get rid of the asherman's syndrome?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2014
@ sangatelo, heaven on earth, heard d testimony too, was there live. Too striking a testimony, our God is a God of wonders! When it is His time, all barriers are broken!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2014
miraclebaby:
@triangullar some infections don't respond well to tabs alone. Pls add injectables. You can arrange with a nurse around ur place or office. That was exactly how my dh and I treated staph that has been an issue close to 2yrs. Last HVS I did few weeks ago said no infection. Same with dh's test. I had issues with dosage and selection too as I got tired of hospital treatment. With the list of sensitivity, had to seek several opinions from Pharmacist, Nurse and @DonaTee as d only doc I could reach then. She was very helpful. In all, stay off bding during treatment and for 3 to 5 days after d treatment. I usually start any self-treatment at start of af, just being cautious. You may try that. Though some may lengthen ur cycle for that month.
Thanks Miraclebaby 4 ur contribution. I would have loved to wait until AF comes but its irregular. I am starting d medication hopefully on monday cos DH isn't around and I want to monitor him closely 2 make sure he does justice 2 d it. Baby dust 2 us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2014
Safe06! Safe06!! Safe06!! how many times did l call you grin stop wasting your talent grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
Congrats omankem...u will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew woman... Wud u like to share with us what you did differently in the last 2-3 months....baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
@triangular, the reason couple treat infection together is to ensure one person does not reinfect the other else you will keep taking treatment without result.....and d best is what miraclebaby said, start treatment during af so you guys can really abstain....if af is irregular then wait for it maybe by the time it comes ur dh must have returned and also bd a little, cos it might sound wicked if he returns after ur treatment and u use barb wire to demarcate the bed and put a notice on it like "NO TREATMENT NO BD" ...pastor no go fit settle that kind case o....meanwhile, at the moment you can try all these bitter cleansers and herbal infection medicine to help weaken or flush out the infection so you dont end up taking the injection twice and except he is offshore you can tell him the treatment you are taking and let him also take it to make things easier and faster.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Congrats@omankem.
@safe06,I 4give him too since u are no longer angry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Congrats omakem. You will carry to term in Jesus name. Sebi the report say u get infection. See how God turn infection to babyfection. That can only be God oh mama. Enjoy.

@ santagelo, yes I always know God's own report out shines other reports.

Some people will say, he uses basket to fetch water to disgrace bucket. Lols.

Daddy G.O too gave that kind of testimony of a woman.

I tap into that mantle and rap it round my waist in Jesus name to carry my triplet.

Amen.

Happy festivity, make una baby dance well well o this season. Neva can tell when God will visit. Happy baby dancing mamas and papas.

@Omankem, you say sorry for the long post? That was not long my dear as far as its a good news one. Mine will definately be longer, who no fit read will just click like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Congrats Omankem, wishing u h n h term. Alhamdulillah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
@mummyesther pls dont give up.I understand that 7 years is not a joke but i dont think walking out of your marriage is the solution.You have to support your husband to fight the battle and conquar.
Pls dont divorce your husband bcs of low sperm count o bcs GOD might not forgive u.You also have issues which you have worked on try and work on your husband as well.
wish u d best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.