Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5427327 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2014
@Mummydidi: @Pilot chic already answered your question correctly.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2014
This was shared by a lady from my villa-her life testimony. Her daughter is 3months now. Read and be encouraged. Merry Xmas Mothers and Fathers in the house.

MY TESTIMONY
I wnt to use his medium to tell the world of God's faithfulness in my life to the shame of devil.Before i start i plead with u to spare me your time and am nt just writing it for writing sake bt also to build ur faith.
I got married on 24 Sept 2011. God blessed me in the mnth of Nov same year. i ws so happy dt i never waited so lng before receiving it 4rm God. on 24 July 2012 i gave birth to a BBG around 10:30am bt lost her around 11pm same day. hmmm it ws as if d night wnts to overshadow d day. the only tin i did ws to encourage myself in d Lord hopn dt He will never desert me.
Dec 2012 God did it again. i conceivd and again lost in feb 2013. i laughd at d devil cos i know dt it is one of d strategiz he thought will use so as to mak me either curse God or deviate frm His way. (as sm1 marryn an only son). he faild again cos i went on with my life.
Without any delay God visited me again in April 2013. things were moving so fine until 12 Jun same year. after saying my midnit prayer around i went to bed. around 3am i felt severe pain in my lower abdomen. when i got up it seems something coming out of me, lo nd behold brethren it ws my 4 mnths old baby.some minutes later i startd bleeding. it ws so serious dt before 4 am dt i ws rushd to d hospital i had became so pale dt doctors were afraid of attending to me cos according to them i lost almost all d blood bt the MIGHTY HAND OF GOD just held me. there nd then i ws evaccuated. i travelled to stay with my mum bt started bleeding after sm days. i ws taken to d hospital again nd ws evaccuated d second time. one week after i started bleedn again nd i undergone another evvacuation making it th 3rd time. umunna i bled from 12 June to 31 Aug. u can imagine the pains i went tru durin doz period.
To a time i became afraid of getting pregnant bt wen i remembered what my mum told me "devil wants to use dis to hold ur emotional life into hostage in that i will b afraid of getting pregnant again". i prayed nd God eradicated d fear frm me. then and again MY REDEEMER came to my aid nd blessd me agaiin. my first trimester wsnt palatable cos i had signs of miscariage bt i held God bt His word in Exodus 23:26.
I based my prayers on the promises of God nd with d prayers of the saints especially my daddys in d Lord : Ven Prosper Amah nd Ven Alex Ihemekwala which i belived saw me throughout d pregnancy nd child birth.
Now God has indeed made me a mother nd nt just anyhow mum bt a mother to this beautiful baby.
My prayer is that God will surely bless nd preserve all who remembered me in my trial momemt nd reward them accordingly nd u who is patient enough to read my storry. EXPECT MORE OF GODS BLESSINGS THIS SEASON. IF U ARE LOOKING UNTO HIM, DNT LOOSE HOPE COS HE NEVER LEAVE NOR FORSAKE THOSE THAT PUT HIS TRUST ON HIM.
SHALLOM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
@pilotchic and mumyesther tanks a bunch I get it now will start taking it asap.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
@giddy4God Thanks o. I'd check the link.

Merry Christmas to all. I pray God still visits us in the remaining days of 2014!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
ComplIment of d season 2 u all fruitful mamas! @Ummtwins2 u r most welcme. I pray God visits sumone before d end of 2014 IJN Amen. Wishing u all a Merry xmas nd prosperous New year in Adv.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wishing this wonderful e-family a Merry Xmas. Jesus s the reason for the season. A quick one, which is more effective? Ovacare or pregnacare conception. Thank u...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry christmas everyone. If God Almighty could release His Son Jesus Christ as a gift to mankind how much more will He release that which you desire to you. Your desire will be granted dear parents, All Jesus said is if you believe...

Peace be unto you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas My E-fam, I wish us all joy, peace and good tidings, remember JESUS is the Reason for the Season! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas everyone...May God visit us with all with Xmas/newyear blessings IJN,Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 3:15am On Dec 25, 2014
Wishing us all a prosperous christmas and may Christ remain the centre of our joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2014
MERRY XMAS TO MY SOURCE OF INSPIRATIONAL E-FAMILY...................... we shall all have a reason to celebrate and be celebrated by HIS GRACE
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoberry(f): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2014
i want to wish everyone on this thread a merry christmas and happy new year.
may God grant each and everyone of you's heart desires.
you will never regret knowing God.
may he bless you beyond your imaginations.
the God i serve is a destiny changer, hes a name changer. .may he change your name from 'sister somebody' to ' mummy somebody'.
continue to have faith in him. lay your hands on your tummy each day and talk to your child . have faith that soneday you shall carry children in that womb and hold them in your hands when the time is right.
May God wipe away your tears , may he comfort you with blessings that you never expected.

pls always talk to God at every opportunity you get . you dont have to scream and jump till your head touches the roof before he can hear you. talk to him as if hes beside you. tell him you trust that he has the best plans for you and you know he wants you to be happy. God loves it when we trust him. and a tiny doubt can crash a mountain of faith
sorry for t the long post. but i hope it helps someone.

meryy christmas once again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummy2be: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas my beautiful and mother of great kids,May this season bring forth your heart desires..May the gud God visit your homes and put a smile on you all,this coming new year u shall carry your twins and triplets(Amen)..You are always in my prayers and I love you all make una send my chicken o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! It's a season of joy, love, caring and sharing so make sure you enjoy every bit of it kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmas to all the christian ttcers in the house,hope you emulate the characters of ISA EL-MESIH(JESUS CHRIST)in all your doings.pray for peace and tranquility to reign in our dear nation and that our dream to become mothers come true.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
merry Xmas to my wonderful e-family. @sayoberry thanks for ur few words. hope ur los are keeping the field busy. The Lord is ur strength. pls if you see @DonaTee say me merry Xmas to her and her wonderful family. @all celebration time. Peace to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas biutiful ppl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas my wonderful e-family,may the birth of jesus christ birth forth our long awaited heart desire amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to everyone. May God of creation give us our own sons like He has JESUS and us as heirs. HE is not barren, so we can't be. Praise God.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 2:21am On Dec 26, 2014
@ Mumihaja, pls kindly let ur milk of kindness flow towards me and send me the Bayelsa woman's number. May God not hestitate to answer ur heart desires.Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclasweet: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Compliments of the season beautiful mothers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
mummy2be:
@miraclebaby I dey here this is my new name,slim4bush...thou I relax and heed to your advice but since my cycle was irregular I took fertilaid supplement the month I got my bfp and did massage too..but the best tin is to take ur mind off ttc and bd ur dh like say na honeymoon dat helped me too

plz which of d fertilaid supplement did u use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclasweet: 4:00am On Dec 27, 2014
To the glory of the Almighty I got my bfp. Alhamdulilahi robil alamin. I have been ttc for 42 mths. But to God's glory I got my 11th hour blessing. Wishing other ttcs 11th hour miracle b4 this yr ends. With all glorification going to God, what was diff this cycle was that we did an iui. I had a blighted ovum in 2011 and a d nd c to remove it which resulted in adhesions. Been operated 2ce to correct it. Met a fertility Dr in oct 2014 who explained that due to the scars the semen may nt be traveling well. He suggested iui and I got bfp from 1st trial. Reason for this post is I always thot these procedures are sooo expensive. All we paid was 115, 000 naira. I hope this info will help someone. Baby dust to all and wishing us all a fruitful 2015.

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 27, 2014
Chiclasweet, congrats. God will giv u d strength to carry to term. I am very happy 4 u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2014
Congrats chicalasweet may you carry to full term ijn. I tap into this 11th hour miracle and believ it shall come to pass ijn Amen. Merry christmas all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2014
I'm so happy I bumped into dis column, I've been trying to concieve after I had a missed abortion a year ago. I've been diagnosed with uterine fibroids but my gynae said it can't stop me from having children. Right now I'm considering taking maca supplements don't know how effect it works, pls I need assistance on wat to do. Tanx all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2014
chiclasweet:
To the glory of the Almighty I got my bfp. Alhamdulilahi robil alamin. I have been ttc for 42 mths. But to God's glory I got my 11th hour blessing. Wishing other ttcs 11th hour miracle b4 this yr ends. With all glorification going to God, what was diff this cycle was that we did an iui. I had a blighted ovum in 2011 and a d nd c to remove it which resulted in adhesions. Been operated 2ce to correct it. Met a fertility Dr in oct 2014 who explained that due to the scars the semen may nt be traveling well. Here suggested iui and I got bfp from 1st trial. Reason for this post is I always thot these procedures are sooo expensive. All we paid was 115, 000 naira. I hope this info will help someone. Baby dust to all and wishing us all a fruitful 2015.

Congrats dear.wishing u h n h 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2014
Congratulations @chiclasweet may you carry to term and deliver with ease.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Congratulations chiclasweet. Wishing you a stress free 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2014
Congrats @chiclasweet. I wish you a happy and fun filled 9 months.

Please what hospital did you do the iui?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Congrat chiklasweet may almighty God see u tru.

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.