Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413247 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hello beautiful mamas, it's been a while I enter house. Work no gree me get time, thank God for the holiday break! @mumihaja, thanks for your word o, I call the woman sometimes last week and she said 27k for opening of tubes and she said I should come to Bayelsa as she would need to examine me. Maybe she doesn't understand me. I told her that I will talk to the person that recommended her to me so she can help me talk to her and she said no problem. So, please help me talk to her o. Secondly my sabi sabi mamas, I need advice o. Anytime I bd, I stop seen cervical mucous. I usally have a lot of it but as soon as I bd, it stopped even though it's my O period. Like this month I bd before my O and since then up till O, I didn't see it at all. This has been happening for some cycles now. Thirdly, dh has been on manix, vit E, and folic acid for abt 3 months now, plus the honey, garlic and onions therapy for 3 weeks, he went to retest and the result is still as it is? Abeg please help me o. What more can I do? Sorry for the long post o. I'll really appreciate your responses. Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Goodevening wonderful mamas and papas how una dey...
Please just a quick question, my cycles are long and irregular and I don't think I ovulate often. So I'm thinking of starting either vitex or fertilaid to help regulate things while I wait to heal completely from the mymectomy. So what do you advice I buy Vitex or Fertilaid? Thanks for your responses.
@fruitfulchristy I dont know the cause but do you use ovulation strips to know if you ovulated? The ewcm is a sign of ovulation but sometimes some women get watery cm which is also fertile. If its totally not there then increase your water intake and maybe you could give fertile cm a try, I'v read some good comments about it but haven't tried it myself. All the best hun.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
@mandaisy vitex takes a lot of time before it will start working on your system and from the review I read its not really for everyone. But fertilaid on the other hand start work immediately and the review has been positive all a long.

@fruitfulchristy you can as well get preseed,its very good,but dont use too much so as to enjoy d purpose.

@mummyesther its well with u,d good lord will change ur story to glory,he will put a new song in ur mouth,and ur ashes to beauty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2014
@ayaakanoh thanks for your response, I appreciate smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2014
@fruitfulchristy little on no EWCM doesn't mean you won't ovulate. Once you pinpoint ur O, keep bd for at least 3 days after. May be urs is too small that once it mixes with se.men it won't be visible again. You can also buy preseed as earlier suggested. But don't be bothered about EWCM. For your dh, if its still same after two to three months, pls try detox first before you start another regimen. May be those ones are not working for him, or there's sth still lacking. Meanwhile, I didn't see Vit. C, pls do add it. 1000mg daily. Same with Vit E so check to confirm the value. We women need lower dose of vit E so you'll even see as low as 200, 400, 600iu; but men need higher for motility. @Mandydaisy you may go with Fertilaid or Fertility blend. Vitex is for hormonal balancing mainly.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hellos my pple, compliments of the season. Tis been a while. Congrats omankem n other preggy mums, may d Lord see u thru with healthy 9mnths n safe delivery. Congrats atonement child, she continue to be a source of joy in ur home.
@mummyesther u hv heard it all n its good u took d counsels.

Going to be wit inlaws dis Christmas. Pray for God's grace to stand any attitude or questns on baby matters

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Good day Hse,hope you all are doing great. Congrats Omankem happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hi everyone. I'm a lot better today. Thank you all once again for all your encouragements. What would I have done without you all. Sincerely, I already lost all hope in praying to God cos I did that many many times but nothing happened. Meanwhile all other challenges seemed easy to conquer with very very little effort in prayer.
Now, I've realised my errors and I'm not giving enemies a chance to rejoice over me. I'm back to God now and also moving forward in treatments. DH is also holding onto me too tigthly to let go.
Thank you all for the encouragements. May we never ttc for life after our BFP in JESUS name.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Just a word of encourage for our Fathers and Mothers of many Nations...
You finally came to it. That one situation or circumstance in your life that has broken your heart, shaken your security and well-being to its very core, or brought more doubt, fear and uncertainty than you’ve ever experienced. No amount of praying will overcome it. No amount of pleading to God will satisfy it. No measure of pounding your fists will conquer it. And that’s when it happens. God steps in. For when you come to the end of yourself, and you've done all you can with all the human strength and determination you can muster, God shows you that He alone can do what you think is impossible. God is boundless in His capabilities, timeless in His faithfulness and limitless in His desire to help you. Quit fighting in your own strength and give it over to God. He alone can meet your every need, just as He promised He would! -

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls I also want to ask, I took the ewedu therapy with b6 for 3months to crash prolactin and it worked. I'm wondering if its ok to take only ewedu to boost general fertility well being since its a natural vegetable. Pls help me respond if its ok or not since prolactin is already low enough. or will it be counter productive?
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
@sangatelo25, thanks for the word. I pray that God will step in to our cases on time in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MirrorMirror: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
@mummy Esther.................believe me i understand how u feel

Some people go to Gyneas year in year out and they are told they do not have any fertility problem and yet no pregnancy/child..... Confusing and frustrating

So My prayer is that God will provide the necessary funds that you need to resolve your fertility challenges. Do not relent in praying

Is there any where you can get a loan from or raise money from to do the procedure?..........

Please do not leave your marriage since your husband is not abusive......... hang in there dear.

Aside from procreation, companionship is also a blessing of marriage....cherish what you have.

May the Most High bless you and all those TTC that which you desire.

All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
triangullar:
Happy new weeks e-sis. I want to share my HVS result which says dia is a scanty growth of staph aureus. Sensitive to Ciprofloxacin++ and Gentamycin++. what. Dosage is advisable for I and DH? Tanx.
. Thanks for the responses, I really do appreaciate u all. May u find help when you need one 2. Will let u know more as I progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
@ Omankem, Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 5:06am On Dec 23, 2014
@Amhappy, how are you doing? Got ur supp yet?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Giddy4God: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Hello good people , I just bumped into this forum and it couldn't have been at a better timing. I pray that all that is looking up to God for the fruit of womb shall have course to give testimony come 2015. I know the feeling. It took me 5 years after 1 miscarriage, 2 failed IVFs with my mother Inlaw a major pain in my neck. The God we serve is a wonderful and dependable God. I promised God that if I get pregnant that I will continue to testify his goodness. He didn't want to share his glory with man. I conceived immediately after I went for a fruit of the womb deliverance program organized by the catholic charismatic renewal. Held every year in lagos.
After jumping from one doctor to another , spent millions of naira . It only took one month of prayer, fasting and deliverance( above all faith) and I smiled.
After the 2nd failed IVF I was preparing for the 3rd one, in fact I went for a hysteroscopy ( to scratch the womb in other to aid implantation) but as God will have it the day I went the doctor didn't want to use anesthesia I left out of both angry and afraid. My dears not knowing I was pregnant. So if it had happened he wld have mistakenly aborted the baby.
I took in for the 1st miscarried baby 3 months after I was told I had blocked tubes that IVF was my best bet. According to my mum this child matter 1+1 is not equal to 2.

I'm am now in the quest to give my son a sibling( Im an olivertwist grin don't blame me). The doctor said my hormones are not all that good but that it's like I'm not ovulating monthly but I have the perfect period. Comes on the 18th of every month for the past one year so Im wondering. But I depend on God and he will perform that miracle once more. All I know is every thing is in his hands and if you believe and have faith you will surely carry your child.
Before my 1st baby I was diagnosed with pcos , also took dhea and metfoming prescribed by my doctor. Is there an alternative for ewedu a friend in US Can't find it In african shop for now.

Ps: pls what's amh, BFP, bd etc. naive me right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2014
1 Samuel 1:19–20 (NKJV) — 19 Then they rose early in the morning and worshiped before the LORD, and returned and came to their house at Ramah. And Elkanah knew Hannah his wife, and the LORD remembered her. 20 So it came to pass in the process of time that Hannah conceived and bore a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, “Because I have asked for him from the LORD.”
God remembered Hannah. For a long time it seemed as if God had forgotten her. For years she yearned for a child and for years she ended each year childless. Each year she hoped; and each year she was disappointed.
As she struggled to come to terms with her disappointment,her rival mocked and taunted her. Her pain was her rival’s pleasure. As she cried in her bed, her rival walked around casting insinuations. It seemed as if Hannah was not going to see joy and happiness in her life.
Then one day, Hannah got really desperate in prayer. She prayed intensely in her heart and touched the hand of God. That day, everything changed for Hannah. She left God’s presence with a sure word of prophecy. In nine months a son, Samuel, was born. Samuel means ‘His name is El (God)’ – literally, ‘God is God’. God is God when people rule you out. God is God when rivals mock you. God is God when you feel forgotten.
Like Hannah, God will remember you. You are not forgotten. Heaven will reach out to you. The mockers will be silenced. You will smile. You will laugh. Your ‘Samuel’ will be born. Before the year ends may you know surely that your GOD IS STILL GOD!!!

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Good morning blessed ones
@santagelo God bless u real good for this message, God is still God in My situation!

@Giddy4God u re welcome.may God answer ur prayer fast in Jesus name Amen. That's an awesome testimony.
Amh means anti-mullerian hormone, it's ovarian reserve test done to check d quantity of ur egg/ova supply
Bfp means big fat positive- a positive pregnancy test, 2 pink/red lines on d pregnancy test strip
Bd means baby dance-when u hv intimacy with ur dh(dear hubby) for a baby. Hope tht helped smiley

@mummyesther that's d spirit! Encourage urself n build up ur faith, it is well
@all sorry for d long post, stay blessed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2014
toni2014:
@Amhappy, how are you doing? Got ur supp yet?
Doing great dear. Compliments of the season. Yes i've gotten it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Compliments of the season to you too.
Ok, good. Just got mine some mins ago. It is well with us. Got d 40,000 iui so I plan to use 3caps a day to make up for the high potency dosage of 120,000 iui daily. How about u? What dosage are u looking at?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2014
toni2014:
Compliments of the season to you too.
Ok, good. Just got mine some mins ago. It is well with us. Got d 40,000 iui so I plan to use 3caps a day to make up for the high potency dosage of 120,000 iui daily. How about u? What dosage are u looking at?
pls toni i need to be enlightened on this, the IUI stuff. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
@Mummyesther pls when u did d ewedu therapy, did u take d ewedu EVERYDAY for the 3 mths? Hw many times per day? 10x in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
All the 2015 mothers in the house shout halleluyah. God will settle us all.i strongly believe. grin
compliments of the season

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Giddy4God: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlessedDiva:
Good morning blessed ones
@santagelo God bless u real good for this message, God is still God in My situation!

@Giddy4God u re welcome.may God answer ur prayer fast in Jesus name Amen. That's an awesome testimony.
Amh means anti-mullerian hormone, it's ovarian reserve test done to check d quantity of ur egg/ova supply
Bfp means big fat positive- a positive pregnancy test, 2 pink/red lines on d pregnancy test strip
Bd means baby dance-when u hv intimacy with ur dh(dear hubby) for a baby. Hope tht helped smiley

@mummyesther that's d spirit! Encourage urself n build up ur faith, it is well
@all sorry for d long post, stay blessed!

Thanks so much blessediva the thread will be easier for me to understand now. smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
@Omankem, how body? 10x vry much my sister

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
@lordavmercy, the iui I'm referring to is in the context of d milligram of each capsule to be taken. I guess u are trying to find out about intrauterine insemination. I don't have any info on that, you could throw the enquiry open to d house, sure u will get responses. All d best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
@Um twins: Once daily with vit. b6 50mg for 3months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ok. 10x @mummyesther
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
@mummyesther do you cook the ewedu or squeeze the juice out with cold water waiting for your prompt reply please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
@mumydidi wash ewedu leaves and put in a blender with water. Blend. Pour blended ewedu in a pot and boil for 5mins. You can add salt/crayfish for taste. No oil required.

@house, please can anyone recommend a good fertility hospital in lagos? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Giddy4God: 3:13am On Dec 24, 2014
pilotchic:
@mumydidi wash ewedu leaves and put in a blender with water. Blend. Pour blended ewedu in a pot and boil for 5mins. You can add salt/crayfish for taste. No oil required.

@house, please can anyone recommend a good fertility hospital in lagos? Thanks

http://infertilityno./2013/02/07/list-of-ivf-centres-in-nigeria/ check out this site. Please do not go to St. Ives. That's the worst hospital ever. After the heavy bills. You don't get your money's worth. The nurses very rude. Also try the ARK (assisted reproductive klinic). It's a quiet place in dolphin extension. Theyve heard quiet a number of success. Because it's small they give you personal touch. The doctor is a wonderful woman of God. But thruth be told there's nothing like good or bad fertility clinic. Everything is still in Gods hands, stars go to world class hospitals in the US still are not succesful. So my dear all is God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.