Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425961 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hi everyone its really been a while,compliments of d season to u all o......2015 is definitely d year o,congrats to d new belle full mums,u shall all carry to term.
This year has been wonderful for me no doubts,and I tank God for dat, its just dis TTC aspect DAT keeps making my life miserable sometime.o sun mi mheeen!!!
I can't just figure out wats wrong,its d only aspect of my life DAT gives me serious confusion,my marriage is gonna be 5yrs next yr,still no baby. I want my own child soo badly......
@mumihaja pls where is d centre at DAT does ivf for 650
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hello fruitful women, I just want you to know that,as the year 2014 is packing up today,so shall everything that has been a challenge to you pack and leave your lives.
May tommorow bring a new life,New purpose,New beginning,New hope,New laughter,New lifting,fresh annointing,no more limits in your lives in Jesus name. If you believe, lift up your hands wherever you are and say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
2014 will call all our pains away.

See you all in 2015 with great news of pregnancies coming in from all of us. I mean you and I.

Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets

As you can carry them so I wish you and myself.

I pray God visit this thread and sweep us off into pregnancy thread by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
@all fruitful mamas Happy New Year!. Wishing all waiting mums a positve testimony in 2015. Greater tinz awaits us in 2015!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 12:26am On Jan 01, 2015
smileyHappy Newyear cheesy grin wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year 2015 to us all Blessed Mommies n Daddies, Greater testimonies awaits us.
Congrats @Chiclasweet, I wish u a stressfree n healthy pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 1:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Wao,2014 has gone with barreness,hidden tears,unhappiness,bad results and failure.2015 shall usher-in our fruits of the wombs,tears of joy,happiness,wonderful/miraculous results in Jesus name. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 2:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to all. 2015 is our year of fruitful, blessings, favours, joy, in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emzzy(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2015
happy new year to you all.

In heaven everyone is fruitful. We are in our heaven on earth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year my wonderful e-family........ this year is our year. we will begin to count our blessings soonest.. be merry, it's a new year.....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year to you all.
welcome to our year of fruitfulness

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year all, this year shall be our year of glorification in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Welcome to the year of Rest! This year we will no longer struggle to conceive infact our testimonies shall be "I don't know how it happened o" in this year every thing that held us bound shall release us becos this is a year of Release! The gate of motherhood shall open for us and our womb will no longer reject our husbands' seeds cos they were created to nurture the seeds to babies...it is a year when the Angels of the Living God will work with us to release answers to all our hanging prayers....don't be afraid this year becos God will surprise us by doing much more than we ever thought or imagined IJN! Amen!

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
@Adedoyinsola, its in PH
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
It is our year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Let us believe only the report of the Lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emzzy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Our God is faithful. When I joined the thread, someone prayed for me and said my stay will not be long. Yes I have come to tell everyone in the house that God still answers prayers. I read in Ps65:11 that God will crown the year with His goodness and we key to it. On 29dec, me and wifey went to the hospital for PT. Friends, After 2.5years of waiting, MY WIFE IS PREGNANT!
GOD IS GOOD

31 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
May the new year bring tremendous joys and infinite reasons to celebrate in your life and family. Wishing you all a very warm Happy New year. Indeed heaven on earth,Wonders without end will find practical expressions in our lives and homes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
@Emzzy indeed your stay was short. May you and your DW have a funfilled and stress free 9months.

May God use you as a point of contact to the rest of us that are still looking up to Him for our miracles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Congrats @ Emzee, I just joined today, I pray my stay is not long too IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
hello forum, its nice being here, I have been TTC since April when I got married, its been terrible and frustrating, irregular cycles. i had my last period Dec 21 since October 14. it lasted for 7 days, and i have been having black poo (sorry for the TMI) since then. Pls who has any comments on that? Thanks , God will answer our prayers soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Good morning fruitful n joyful mums/dads.

In this year of possibility, our long awaited breakthrough will manifest, our turning point will erase d failures of d past n will move us to unlimited greatness.
Happy New Year!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Patajun: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year 2015, our year of manifesting God's Glory.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Daniel2032(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hello all, the first you need is God, and then health facts so you will know things that are good and harmful to the body, for u to keep yourself and family healthy, we all know that health is wealth, well if you are interested of free health facts and tips, then go on twitter and follow @serohealthfacts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
@Emzzy, congratulations to you and your DW, wishing her a healthy and stress free 9months. She shall carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.

@ trendy86, welcome to the family, may your stay be short and fruitful. Sabi sabi mamas and papas will soon respond to your question.

@ all, let's keep our faith alive. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tohsie: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hello and happy new year all. This year is our year of completeness in Jesus name. Been a silent reader for a while now. Pls I need the book supernatural birth. Can anyone with it plz send to my mail? Thanks. Baby shower on us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
@ Redeemed, tnx.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tohsie: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
@pilot chick and anyone with supernatural childbirth.pls do send it to me. I can't post my email address here cos it bears my name. Happy new year everyone. Baby dust and shower on us all. This year will shall all carry our bundles in Jesus name. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omichukky: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
gudevening house i have been a silent reader i have read from page one to this place and i have been TTC for more than a year now. please i will like to have the book called super natural birth please here is my email address moyesticks@yahoo.com thanks all in advace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2015
udoka2:
Ok, so get it treated if not yet done, apart from it being a fragment of your imagination, infection is another cause for that.
Thank u. I will do just that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Goodmorning fruitful people, disregard men's report about you , believe only the report of the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.