Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406596 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyme3000(f): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
CALL FOR UR HOMEOPATHIC DRUG FOR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES, SCAR TISSUES, FIBROID & ADHESIONS.. ITS FAR EFFECTIVE THAN NO OTHER ONE..ITS 100% UK MADE HOMEOPATHIC DRUGS & CLEARS D FALLOPIAN TUBES JUST WITHIN A MONTH.. SMALL BUT MIGHTY AS ITS TAGGED..ITS IN A SET OF 4,GRANULES, PILLULES, DROPS & TABLETS.. CALL/WATSAPP ME ON +2348088833754..A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE U..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ORA3(f): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Redeemed:
@ORA3 & tammyloreoluwa, welcome on board to this great and wonderful e-family, may your stay be short and fruitful.
. Redeemed Amen thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ORA3(f): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
megamum:
@Ora3 and Tamiloreoluwa u are both welcome,may ur stay here be short and fruitful landing u to d pregnancy thread. Our sabi mums and dads will soon attend to ur questions
Megamum thanks Amennnnnn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jeffrey655: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. NATHANIEL solution home on this email ( nathanielbstylestemple@gmail.com ) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email ( nathanielbstylestemple@gmail.com ) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: nathanielbstylestemple@gmail.com or phone number help contact: +2348163210600

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
buddykolly:
so early this year sumting Jt brought me here Jt to keep myslf busy n I saw a post that God has promised to give us babies on this tread this January if I will remember well it wax 20 babies n immediately sum tin in me said u will have Ur with a little doubt I keyed into it and each tym I pray I said to God even if it remains a min to the end of January I want a miracle n to the glory of God I went for a blood test n it wax confirmed positive Jt this afternoon. n as I have promised dat I wld came back to dis tread n give my testimony n encourage every mama expecting frm God dat God his here believed in everyting u do n every good prayers n prophecy said here dat your miracle is come.
praise the lord with me my dear mamas
Congrats dear... Wish you safe pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 2:42am On Feb 01, 2015
@chiklasweet and Omankem the lord will give you double for your trouble and it will not tarry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2015
Jeffrey655:
Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. NATHANIEL solution home on this email ( nathanielbstylestemple@gmail.com ) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email ( nathanielbstylestemple@gmail.com ) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: nathanielbstylestemple@gmail.com or phone number help contact: +2348163210600

Good luck to you and your spell casted babies. We are waiting on God for ours, thank you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
buddykolly:
so early this year sumting Jt brought me here Jt to keep myslf busy n I saw a post that God has promised to give us babies on this tread this January if I will remember well it wax 20 babies n immediately sum tin in me said u will have Ur with a little doubt I keyed into it and each tym I pray I said to God even if it remains a min to the end of January I want a miracle n to the glory of God I went for a blood test n it wax confirmed positive Jt this afternoon. n as I have promised dat I wld came back to dis tread n give my testimony n encourage every mama expecting frm God dat God his here believed in everyting u do n every good prayers n prophecy said here dat your miracle is come.
praise the lord with me my dear mamas
Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months. Pls see your doctor as soon as possible and let him know your TTC history, so you can be well monitored. It is well with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hi mamas. I lost a sixteen week pregnancy some weeks ago. I believe everything happens for a reason, and I pray that Almighty God will grant us our heart desires very soon on this thread, Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
haemi:
Hi mamas. I lost a sixteen week pregnancy some weeks ago. I believe everything happens for a reason, and I pray that Almighty God will grant us our heart desires very soon on this thread, Ameen.

Oh dear sorry for ur loss. U shall get double for ur troubles. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Happy Sunday to all the fruitful mama's
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
@nazablossom i read it does. Im not sure how true it is, but it's no harm to try cos it's also good for detoxification.
Add 2 or 3 spoons of acv to 1 glass of water and add a teaspoon of honey. Drink preferably in the morning. Good luck to you.

@buddykolly congrats. Safe, healthy and happy 9months.

@haemi sorry for your loss and amen to your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
pilotchic:
@nazablossom i read it does. Im not sure how true it is, but it's no harm to try cos it's also good for detoxification.
Add 2 or 3 spoons of acv to 1 glass of water and add a teaspoon of honey. Drink preferably in the morning. Good luck to you.
@buddykolly congrats. Safe, healthy and happy 9months.

@haemi sorry for your loss and amen to your prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
@pilotchic. Thanks a lot,I will give it a trial
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
@Gbadeoreofe Welcome Sis may your be short here. If you leave Jesus Christ who will you go to? Please dont lose your faith. 3 fibroid surgery is actually much. Why not try some natural remedies. How big is this last fibroid? Can you get a second opinion from another Doctor? I will like us to talk more if you dont mind pm me.

@chicalasweet and omankem i feel sad to hear this. You will conceive again and bear a child,says the Lord. There shall be no loss,no blighted ovum in your womb in Jesus name Amen.

@buddykolly Glory to God. Congrats dear. This time you will carry to full term. Please look for a good gynecologist and register for antenatal. Give them your full history. Also be prayerful and remove fear from your heart. Declare everyday that you will deliver a life baby.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
@Naemi Sorry for your loss. God will bless you again. And please see a gynecologist immediately you take in. All the best.

@Nazablossom in addition to pilotchic post, you can replace the honey with unsulphured organic/blackstrap mollases(2 tablesp BSM,3acv disolve in warm water). Take first thing in the morning before food and last thing at night.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
@chicalasweet and omankem if you are bleeding already,chewing aligator pepper helps to remove all the remaining tissue but i dont know if it can do it if you are not bleeding already.
You can ask the doctor for drugs that can help it go out naturally. There is one they call 'egot' but you can only get it with doctors prescription. Avoid d&c if possible. Its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Amhappy:
@chicalasweet and omankem if you are bleeding already,chewing aligator pepper helps to remove all the remaining tissue but i dont know if it can do it if you are not bleeding already.
You can ask the doctor for drugs that can help it go out naturally. There is one they call 'egot' but you can only get it with doctors prescription. Avoid d&c if possible. Its well.

Cytotech also empties the uterus.
It is used to induce labor...
Dunno if its safe for some1 trying to conceive though.
Lets doctors in d house advise us...u can also speak to your doctor.

Baby dust to Us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
haemi:

God would heal u and give u double blessings.
Pls find out what went wrong medically, and dont b afraid to try as soon as possible...women r mote fertile when they just have a child or miscarried.
It would all b alright.
Big hugs n baby dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beauty4ashes: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
@iomoge,thanks alot dear.i'v told her where to get it.God bless you loads.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Amhappy:
@Naemi Sorry for your loss. God will bless you again. And please see a gynecologist immediately you take in. All the best.

@Nazablossom in addition to pilotchic post, you can replace the honey with unsulphured organic/blackstrap mollases(2 tablesp BSM,3acv disolve in warm water). Take first thing in the morning before food and last thing at night.
pls where can I get d organic/blackstrap mollases?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
mumjk:

I saw a seller on Kaymu.com who had it.
Just google it...or check health plus.

I also learnt its good for ovarian cyst.

@Beauty4ashes...Amen. You are always welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
What could be responsible for fluttering in my lower abdomen and a sharp piercing pain around my navel? Have anyone here experienced it? What did u do about it? I ve been ttc for 3yrs. Pls help a sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adufe78(f): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
@ omakem, chiklasweet and haemi sorry for ur loss. Better days are ahead for u IJN.
@ buddykolly, congrats.
@ all,I don't know what is happening to me, I did my hsg last month. Two weeks after I started feeling pain or should I call it cramp on the right lower part of my abdomen, later i started feeling the pain underneath the ribs radiating to the back. 4wks after I complained to Dr who said it might be lung infection and placed me on antibiotic and pain relief tablet, still no changes. I don't even know what to do again. Pls has anyone ever experienced this? The whole right side of my abdomen is heavy and in light pain with back ache.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
mumjk:

check Healthplus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
@chicalasweet and omankem it is well... I know how dissapointing this must feel cos iv also been there before. My advice will be to get an evacuation instead of waiting to miscarry on your own. It's too painful, scary n emotional to watch yourself pass out so much blood and the sac. Most times after a natural miscarriage they still do a clean up cos of products of conception still left so u still go through what you were scared of. It is well, God will cause ur womb to recover. A friend of mine dint get her next period after a miscarriage cos she conceived immediately, May that be your testimony in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ejaisky:
What could be responsible for fluttering in my lower abdomen and a sharp piercing pain around my navel? Have anyone here experienced it? What did u do about it? I ve been ttc for 3yrs. Pls help a sister.
I think you need to see a Dr.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ejaisky:

Pelvic scan is needed here.
Pelvic n abdominal scan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 6:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Amhappy:

I think you need to see a Dr.
I ve seen doctors and they think i am imagining things. I just want to know if anyone have experienced this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Ejaisky:

I ve seen doctors and they think i am imagining things. I just want to know if anyone have experienced this.

Ok dear. iOmoge is on point. Maybe you should also post it on the doctor thread. All the best.@DonaTee welcome back dear. Abeg come consult for this sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2015
iOmoge:

Pelvic scan is needed here.
Pelvic n abdominal scan.
I ve done both. Some by doctors and also on my own. 2012 and early 2013 d results were okay, it was late 2013 that fluid in pouch of douglas was detected and i was treated for PID. I will go for scan again. Thank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
iOmoge:

I saw a seller on Kaymu.com who had it.
Just google it...or check health plus.

I also learnt its good for ovarian cyst.

@Beauty4ashes...Amen. You are always welcome.
tnx so much iOmoge, God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.