Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425504 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
@mumihaja, tanx for the suggestions. May God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
@Amhappy, thanks sis. I'll plan towards going once I can get time off. Thank you.
@Mumihaja , pls whats the proper dosage for vitex.
@safe01, lwkmd grin grin grin lols kaiii, Naija we be comedians o! So hilarious Safe! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
mumihaja:

@wfirstlady, i will suggest you go for Fertilaid and ovaboost, fertilaid contains vitex as well but if you want to stick to pregnacare then you can take it together with vitex

@diegs, okay, thats better, she visits port harcourt mondays and tuesdays, 08189129197

@itissettled, you can contact her as well

anyone who has hydrosalpinx fluid can contact her as well.......her treatment works for hydrosalpinx as well

Sorry for the numerous questions. Is she a doctor?
Is her procedure painful?
Want to have a general idea just like I did before my painful hsg. Tnx

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UT22: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2015
@ deigs...can we connect,am planning of going dere on Tuesday as I ve called her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2015
UT22:
@ deigs...can we connect,am planning of going dere on Tuesday as I ve called her

Ok I ll pm you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Gudmorning mothers of nations, I am a new member, I pray that I will also smile before the end of this year, I hail all the mamas here ooo, mumihaji, alwaystrue, Udoka1 ,can't remember so many names now, make una welcome me ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Please @all, I had an evacuation @ 8 weeks, 6 months ago because the sac was empty, after the evacuation, I normally have stabbing pains on my left side during my periods, I knw it's not normal, my Doctor is not concerned, please what can I do? Been TTCing for almost 3 yrs. please help a frustrated sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2015
mummyjason,u are welcome here,hopefully you port to preggy thread sooner than soon. Have u tried doing ultrasound? So we can rule out functional cyst.. maybe you should also change your doctor...some doctors are realy not sensitive, so angry with them...
I have this doctor I complained to about my very very irregular periods,the period makes me mad,coming after every 3-10 days,he placed me on a drug that almost worsened an already bad condition,called him several times he refused to pick,i had to call another of his team mate and that one picked and what will he recommend? Pain killer for the pains I was going through and didn't say anything about the crazy periods ,but I was the one that took the decision to stop the drug..
It's well with us all oo,abeg if one doctor is forming king kong,shift to a well researched doctor...may God direct our steps,amen..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2015
@safe06, God bless u for replying and amen to ur prayers for me,I have done so many pelvic scans since the evacuation but notin has been found, dou I have a 2.4cm intramural fibroid, and about 4 doctors said it's not a prob, the major problem i have is that I am based in Ile ife, and we don't have much options as regards getting a good doctor, I am afraid there was a problem during the evacuation, pls how do I know if there is a scar on my uterus due to D and C?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Deezou:

Am not saying that u should sit without doing anything about it,just saying it to inspire u.i was diagnosed with bilaeral tubal blockage like u in april 2013,but am now 8w4days pregnant,i didn't do anything to treat it.
Umm triplet lol hp u'r doing good. Kisses to d LO(s) o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
UmmTwins2:
Umm triplet lol hp u'r doing good. Kisses to d LO(s) o
Triplets u sayOk may b u can help me with d 2 grin.thanks 4 checking,Allah will grant ur heart desire soon,ameen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Deezou:

Triplets u sayOk may b u can help me with d 2 grin.thanks 4 checking,Allah will grant ur heart desire soon,ameen.
Ameen. Loool no shaking o, I go add dem join my own twins come start creche, bizness don come be dat cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
@mum2bsoon, @santagelo, @Miraclebaby, thanks for d mention, God bless! @all blessed mothers n fathers I salute, I welcome all d newbies.
I lost My wonderful dad that was always telling Me he couldn't wait to carry My triplets, I have been so depressed and devastated with d sad incident that happened. Pls bear with My MIA mode. It is well!
God will surprise us all in Jesus name-Amen
Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sorry for ur loss BlessedDiva. May u get all the comfort that only God can give.

Thanks for d mention mum2bsoon. Bn very busy with work.

@ all, hope we r still keeping faith. Rembr that with God NOTHING is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
So sorry BlessedDiva! May God comfort you, it is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
May God comfort you dear.

And give you joy unspeakable ... The triplets he wished to carry would come in Gods name.

Remain blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldengift(f): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
IOmoge please how did the scan go today?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Good evening all,@Blessed diva so sorry abt ur dear dad,pls take heart and be comforted in d Lord for he knows all.
@all loads of baby dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
God will compensate u 4 ur loss blessed diva. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Amen & thanks My lovely e-sisters, love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gud evening fruitful mums

@goldengift ACV+bsm combo it is

@reddemed I wil try to come in frequently

@mummyelena u mean ovarian cysts/pcos? Der r imbalances in ur hormones dat make d follicles persist after maturation. Dey were supposed to melt away after a period of tym n slection of d best follicle. God wil see u thru...continue wit ur doc for monitoring
As for unmonitored clomid gosh! Really not gud in d long run.
Cos it thins out d uterine linning, making ferlized egg not to implant. So u need some breaks after 5/6courses to regenarate. Also clomid shld be taken wit some drugs dat counteract d uterine linning thinning

Sorry for long epistle. Hope we all had a gud day?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
@blessedDiva may God console u n ur family. Dis isn't easy @all...God wil see u thru

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Goldengift:
IOmoge please how did the scan go today?

DH insisted I do no scan.
Said it was too much for my body.
That its damaging undecided
Likened it to x-rays.
If done it woulda been my 3rd in 3years.
Lol
Trying not to b d disobedient wife, agreed to do it by end of February.
Buh am hopeful.
Will keep d house informed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
@blesseddiva sorry for your loss. May God strengthen you and your family.

Welcome to all new mamas, may your stay be short
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
BlessedDiva:
Amen & thanks My lovely e-sisters, love you all.
GGod will surprise u.sooner than u think u will rejoice

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Blessediva, may God giv u d fortitude to bear the loss and a replacement soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
beauty4ashes:
@imoge,pls i'm making enquiries for my SIL,she has a functional cyst which is very painful but i dont know d size and location.her gynae suggested sugery but i just want to ask u where u got the acv and the amount and any other thing she needs to add and where she can get then too..thanks for ur response.

@ Beauty4ashes:- Please tell your sister-in-law not to worry herself going for surgery or taking anything for that matter. Functional ovarian cyst resolves on it's own. No cause for alarm at all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
nazablossom:
please house,I use to experience swollen and painful bosom after ovulation .a day b4 or when af shows up it will become normal again. please what do you think is the explanation for this body activity. sprinkle baby dust to all

@ Nazablossom, there's nothing wrong with you, it is just your hormones precisely progesterone kicking in and it's a part of a constellation of symptoms called PMS (premenstrual syndrome).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
chiclasweet:
Wonderful mothers, good morning. I shared my bfp news recently, however a scan at week 10 cld not pick a cardiac activity,hence declared as a blighted ovum. I cld not even cry but very grateful to God cos it's the first te in 4yrs which confirms that it's possible and I am working with the faith that a better, viable one will happen.
My concern however is how to expel the sax from my body. My Dr. Has given 2 weeks to see of the body will expel it subsequent to which he will carry out a manual vacuum extraction. Pls any hints on what I can do, or do I just go for the extraction? Thx.
Baby dust @ all

@ Chiclasweet, I am sorry for the loss of your baby, like the doctor has rightly advised, give your body 2 weeks to do it on its own, if it doesn't, then see your doctor. It is preferable if your body is able to extract it on its own, most times our bodies have a way of expelling it but not to worry if you don't expel it, just see your doctor and you will be well taken care of.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
@BlessedDiva take heart dear. May God console you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
@ Blesseddiva, I am sorry for your loss, I thank God for your father's Life. it is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.