Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5450223 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2015
Wsfirstlady:
@iomoge and bekeee,
BFP- means Big Fat Positive. ie, a positive pregnancy Test result.
BFN- Big fat negative. Negative pregnancy test result.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2015
Welcome to all newbies. May ur stay be short n fruitful IJN.

Happy Val to lovely e-family.

May dis season push us to our next level(BFP) Ijn.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
am a newbie on ttc. my dh just started taking Addyzoa. its a drug for low sperm count.
Has anyone been on the drugs before? whats d success rate? pls share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentine, Mother of nations. My last period was Dec 21, I have long and irregular cycles in which I have always had pregnancy mimicked symptoms a month close to my period, but this cycle I have not really had symptoms as such and I decided not to track too, it is too complicated when you don't have a regular cycle. I have been having off and on symptoms since last week. I just saw a very clear slippery and stretchcy cm now and I guess that should be ovulation. I remember seeing it December too and my period came 15 days after. Pls can you share your thoughts?, cos I must not have af again o till delivery :-)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Vals to all the amazing Mums & Dads in da house! It shall be celebration from now onwards.

Thanks Dona.

@trendy86, it might be late O. So start DTD ASAP Sis grin. There shall be no parade of red flag for you till you carry your baby in few months Amen.

Wishing us all a conception-full valentine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
MummyElena:
Happy Vals to all the amazing Mums & Dads in da house! It shall be celebration from now onwards.

Thanks Dona, I was referring to the pseudo-pregnancy thing you talked about.

@trendy86, it might be late O. So start DTD ASAP Sis grin. There shall be no parade of red flag for you till you carry your baby in few months Amen.

Ucmummy, pls how do you take the vitex? Is it Nature's way Vitex? Where did you buy it pls & how much.
Also pls what is the maca for?
How were you taking your ACV&BSM that made it work?
I just started taking mine,2tablespoon Acv+1tablespoon Bsm 2X daily, but it just tastes like plain tea & I dont feel anything even the so much talked about effect on the teeth. Am just wondering! Sorry for my too much questions pls.

Wishing us all a conception-full valentine!
Tnx love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
mamas n papas in d house hpe we r all fine, i greet all dose kepin dis thread alive, God bless u real good. pls i ve a problem n i want 2 knw if sumone has bn in my shoes n hw was it tackled. Af started on d 1st of feb n normally it lasts for 6days. on d 5th day it stopped n i was spottin on n off,i tot dat was all only 2 wake up on day 10 soaked wit blood,it was heavy n wit clot. As am typin dis am still bleeding n ve light cramps. I did scan n it was confirmed i ve fibroid i was given sum drugs 2 take for d bleeding,my mistake is dat i didnt ask 4 d name. Pls my sisters,is dis hw it wil b? wil i kip bleeding nonstop? which kain wahala b dis,am really sad dnt knw wat 2 do, pls help me. sory 4 d long post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
@redeemed,that's the spirit...hugs..
@chimkaire,go to the IVF thread of this forum,you will get many names,theres regenesis, georges,olive branch,the ARK,etc....
@rainyday,please don't fret,God is in control, He won't give us more than we can bear...many people treat their fibroid either through drugs, surgery or herbs...just do enough research to get it treated, meanwhile,stay off sugary foods,heard they aid the growth of the fibroid... you could try the acv+bsm treatment,i heard dollyhams fibroid products are good too(i haven't tried them).. just make sure you know where the fibroid is located so you can make informed choices...
A doctor once prescribed tranxenamic (spell check) acid drugs when I complained of heavy bleeding, though I never used it...be strong babes,you too shall overcome..amin...
@trendy86,its not too late to bd ooo,if na shoki style or skelewu,abeg give it to bros for the next few days,but don't be too anxious,and with the flow of love not anxiety,make one hormone wey no suppose appear come show face spoil matter...looking forward to hearing your good news this month....
@ummtwins2,the figures you gave depends on the hospital's ranges,so the lab scientists in the lab you used should be in the best of positions to explain the results. If it's with my lil knowledge I think your fsh is kinda on the high side...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Just saw a post on Maca roots.

https://www.nairaland.com/2147745/maca-root-bringing-out-curves

its under Health section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dunno y am going round the internet.

just searching and seeing.

I tried buying this e book but Nigeria is not listed so decided to find out if any mama here has bought it and won't mind to share.

http://www.pregnancymiracle.com/Pregnancy-Mobile-Video.php?hop=bogeboge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
@safe06 10x vry much. Now we can't see d gynae until nxt wkend again n i'm dying to know watsup already. Ttc na real test of patience; may Allaah grant our prayers soon o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
@Mummyelena. tanks for helping. pls which one is fertileaid and d other drugs u called? where can i get it and how much?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
@mamakendra...i have fertilaid for men, count boost and sperm motility drugs...if you are interested and in lagos, let me know.
It sells in pharmacies from about 7,700 depending on which one (before dollar skyrocketed. I Ordered mine from the US but dont need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2015
mumihaja:
@trendy86, seconded! I concur to this motion that af should be moved to delivery day iJN!

@ayaakanoh, greetings!

@TWW club...no one is permitted to post sad news here o! Silence every negative voices and cast down every negative imagination...God is bigger than our problems, it took Him just 6 days to create the world, infact it took Him few minutes to create a grown up man with beards. How much more a little embryo...now is God's time let's work towards our testimonies!God will perfect all that concerneth us IJN! Amen

Hahahaaaaaaa. "it took Him just 6 days to create the world, infact it took Him few minutes to create a grown up man with beards. How much more a little embryo" I love dis!

God keeps opening our hearts to His incomprehensible ways. We shall all see more of His glory dis year in Jesus Name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2015
@safe,thanks my sista. God bless u. so far d bleeding has stopped bt let me stil monitor it has. as it is nw i dnt knw wen i wil ovulate cos it has scattered my cycle, well God knws best. fertility blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2015
@safe,thanks my sista. God bless u. so far d bleeding has stopped bt let me stil monitor it and see. as it is nw i dnt knw wen i wil ovulate cos it has scattered my cycle, well God knws best. fertility blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
plz my follow sister I want to know hw to revival my sexl ife with hubby. I hv bn ttc for 4yrs nw
wht could be the cause of not having interest in bedding with my husband. am worried and he hae bn complaining. plz I need advice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
safe06:
@redeemed,that's the spirit...hugs..
@chimkaire,go to the IVF thread of this forum,you will get many names,theres regenesis, georges,olive branch,the ARK,etc....
@rainyday,please don't fret,God is in control, He won't give us more than we can bear...many people treat their fibroid either through drugs, surgery or herbs...just do enough research to get it treated, meanwhile,stay off sugary foods,heard they aid the growth of the fibroid... you could try the acv+bsm treatment,i heard dollyhams fibroid products are good too(i haven't tried them).. just make sure you know where the fibroid is located so you can make informed choices...
A doctor once prescribed tranxenamic (spell check) acid drugs when I complained of heavy bleeding, though I never used it...be strong babes,you too shall overcome..amin...
@trendy86,its not too late to bd ooo,if na shoki style or skelewu,abeg give it to bros for the next few days,but don't be too anxious,and with the flow of love not anxiety,make one hormone wey no suppose appear come show face spoil matter...looking forward to hearing your good news this month....
@ummtwins2,the figures you gave depends on the hospital's ranges,so the lab scientists in the lab you used should be in the best of positions to explain the results. If it's with my lil knowledge I think your fsh is kinda on the high side...

Tnx o, we will get our bfps soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Caringpro:
plz my follow sister I want to know hw to revival my sexl ife with hubby. I hv bn ttc for 4yrs nw
wht could be the cause of not having interest in bedding with my husband. am worried and he hae bn complaining. plz I need advice.

So sorry for what u r passing through, its a phase n it would surely pass but due to the TTC situation. You would have to make d phase pass sooner.
1. Remember what attracted u to DH in d first place.
2. Think of ur good times together.
3. Erase any resentments.
4. Chart your ovulation n listen to your body...a woman feels s*xy during ovulation.
5. Learn to touch yourself n watch po*n if need be.
Allow hubby stimulate u well n try different positions.
Dont see s*x as doing it just for child bearing.
Also try to leave d house for few days b4 ovulation n come back just in time, the miss u sex is always great.
Watch 50Shades of Grey with hubby at the cinema.... Its showing now. Reading d book alone got me so in d mood, Cant imagine what d movie will do.
Most importantly, find out why u have a delay 4 the past 4 years. And treat d root cause. Then bd till u get a bfp n afterwards.

There are sex stimulant pills ... Ie...Spanish fly. But I dont know if its good for ttc.

Nb
If u need d e copy of d book... The trilogy. Send me a mail on bebebeebee1960@gmaildotcom n I will mail it to u.

Baby dust to us al..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Caringpro:
@caringpro..... i believe that the lack of sexual urge at times can be spiritual. dont get me wrong. the devil may know that any bd u hv with ur dh may result to a bfp, then he makes u irritated of sex. i used to have that problem. when ever my ovulation us getting close, my hubby will just annoy me and sex will be the least in my mind. once i noticed this trend, i prayed about it. and asked God to give me the grace ti forgive and the grace to be turned on by my husband. and it worked. even if he annoys me or irritates me, i force my self to forgive and enjoy the sex. Try it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
pilotchic:
@mamakendra...i have fertilaid for men, count boost and sperm motility drugs...if you are interested and in lagos, let me know.
It sells in pharmacies from about 7,700 depending on which one (before dollar skyrocketed. I Ordered mine from the US but dont need it.
@pilotchic, tanks for the help. but i stay in PH. i will search for it in ph
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello ladies,

It's been a long while. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am here to invite anyone who is interested to a free online seminar on trying to conceive. It's taking place on Saturday the 21st Feb from 11.30am - 12.30pm Nigerian time. Since it is online, you can attend if you have internet access.

We'll be looking at different problems that make it difficult for women to conceive and how we can manage these problems. We are also going to be looking at the different natural ways to increase the chances of conception. I remember that the last time I held one of these seminars several months ago, many people showed some interest.

If you are interested, please go to the link below to register

http://www.cheriemamma.com/preconceptionwebinar

Any difficulties in registering, please send me an email at babies@cheriemamma.com

Stay blessed,

Cmamma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
iOmoge:

So sorry for what u r passing through, its a phase n it would surely pass but due to the TTC situation. You would have to make d phase pass sooner.
1. Remember what attracted u to DH in d first place.
2. Think of ur good times together.
3. Erase any resentments.
4. Chart your ovulation n listen to your body...a woman feels s*xy during ovulation.
5. Learn to touch yourself n watch po*n if need be.
Allow hubby stimulate u well n try different positions.
Dont see s*x as doing it just for child bearing.
Also try to leave d house for few days b4 ovulation n come back just in time, the miss u sex is always great.
Watch 50Shades of Grey with hubby at the cinema.... Its showing now. Reading d book alone got me so in d mood, Cant imagine what d movie will do.
Most importantly, find out why u have a delay 4 the past 4 years. And treat d root cause. Then bd till u get a bfp n afterwards.

There are sex stimulant pills ... Ie...Spanish fly. But I dont know if its good for ttc.

Nb
If u need d e copy of d book... The trilogy. Send me a mail on bebebeebee1960@gmaildotcom n I will mail it to u.

Baby dust to us al..

iOmoge i'd love to get the e-book too,pls. I'll send u a mail with my e-mail so u can help me send it. 10x in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
@ caring pro. dear sister I think I have gone through what u described n yes iomoge is right. When we focus on the getting issue solely it will tend to happen.it is time to relax and free yourself. Remember that primary reason God made marriage was for Companionship. Second on the list is pleasure making and the very last is having children. it is to time to reconnect with the one u fell in love with. Go on dates. Do special things together. Let d anxiety go. It is not easy. But do.. finally ask God to help u. It is well. In my case I prayed God to help me to forgive my husband for not showing more concern regarding d ttc.when I forgave him our sex life became rejuvenated. Much love from me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
@Mummykendra, since you're in PH, you can check at Rafar pharmacy or capino. It's between 7-8k, but dont know what the price will be now that dollar is dwindling.

@rainyday, its most likely its the fibroid that is causing this random bleeding issue. Pls try & take care of it ok. Wishing you a quick bfp.

@caringpro, in addition to what has been said already, your mind is most likely doing the trick Sis. Seems its clouded with a lot.
Poor libido could be attributed to a whole lot of factors such as physical, emotional, psychological & mental stress, distractions, gaining of weight & loss of ones feminine touch etc.

Try to ease off; fun bonding activities for couples such as inexpensive weekend get-aways, picnics, visiting positive folks, swimming, playing und*r*e*s*s-gamble games with DH when u 2 are alone etc , will help rekindle the flame.
Also try to lose weight if you've added some, this will make you look & feel s*xy! Believe me!
Treat yourself to some niceties like little shopping, a new hair do, manicure&pedicure etc from time to time. Cos its only when you feel good about urself & confident that you can relax, think of & enjoy sex.
Dress hot & s*xy when ur at home. Feel good & admire urself. DH will start admiring & flirting with you more too. All these have a way of tickling that part of your brain that's responsible for libido.

Again, try to banish ttc from being a full occupant in your mind & life. Its easy; you can do it; its just a question of taking the decision!

I so understand ur situation at the moment cos I passed through the same phase few months back when my mind was so clouded with ttc & its frustrations. DH kept complaining bitterly.

The above therapies worked wonders for me, now am always in the mood 24/7.
We now do it everywhere, in the kitchen o, parlour, shower, even after dressing up for work some mornings grin... we for nearly knack the akpako for inside car sef one night we were returning home grin grin but I had to run o grin, abeg a no wan go sanko. before ekelebe go catch us & our name go appear for newspaper headlines "Couple caught in the act, doing it inside their car, on the road" grin grin lols.
Now anytime I see DH, I feel like I want more. It's as if I want to r*a*pe him these days & he's now the one always running away from me; unlike before.
You'll get over this too dear, just press the necessary buttons.
God will help us all overcome our trials, amen!

Fertility blessings everyone!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hallo all
I suffer for dis valentine o. Somebody talk say Goko cleanser dey help make the ewcm show face. I come go use am( by way it sold very close to d train tracks at ikeja where pedestrians use to get to d pedestrian bridge) back to my story. Na so I begin poo. Frequently too I must say. Didn't enjoy my date night with dh. Na so so toilet I dey visit at d restaurant. For night nko when bed action suppose start my stomach no gree me rest o. Long n short of the story is dat I have discontinued it. D thing is maybe too strong for moi

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
@ pilot chic I am interested in ur motility count drug. How much do u want for it n how can we see. Are u in lagos ma? Pls mail me @ cooleyitee@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
trendy86:

Tnx love

I really did a lot of things oh my dear . I still take 2 tbsp of both 3 times a day with worm water first thing in the morning bfor breakfast and last thing befor bed and castor oil compress .I bought the vitex from the contact I posted few days ago pls check. reduce meat , no millo, dairy product, no sugar instead u take honey. I even 1/4 lemon not lime oh in the water I take, and some times I put 2tbsp of Acv in a jug of water which I will take every now and then throughout the day. whatever u r taking pray over it and command it to work for you .The God who can do the impossible can do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
@tsquaure, Lol! God punish the devil, it is well.

Baby dust to all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
@ Ucmummy, thanks sis. Pls I also want to ask. Did the acv + bsm actually do the shrinking for you at the end of the day? And how do you take d vitex pls?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.