Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5449237 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
@wfirstlady, she does, i just promote the one i have tried and seen result, for the infection you can try those bitter herbs, i heard it clears all kinds of infection or you can take your test result to a good pharmacy for them to perscribe drugs or injections that will be effective in treating the staph...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
@mumihaja dear, I dey o my sister. I was using torch to look for you sometime ago, tho there was no mention. Hope you are doing great, God is your strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jejelaye101: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=testimonylife post=30611188][/quote

@ Testimonylife, tanx for your response but it will be most beneficial if you can post the prayer points and explain what the Esther fast is all about.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thanks @ mumihaja, u've been truely helpful. May God reward you with a bfp in ur 2WW.

NB:I started taking Dr iguedo's goko cleanser and d flow has turned red. I took d goko cleanser last mnth and noticed EWCM. Mayb herbs work better for me. That's why m thinkin of trying d bayelsa woman. All our efforts will end in praise this month in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
@mamateniola 1, God bless u, I will do that next week, hugss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UT22: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
@ zainab...my dear,i never meant dat my dear,am still trying to overcome d BFN I got from froom ivf procedure last week.jux wanting 2 be very sure b4 making any move.we will sure overcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mummyjason, U welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello fellow mamas!
Hope y'all are doing great? And our babies too? smileysmiley

Just want to share this informative article about vaginal discharges with you.

***It feautures a free self test kit to know the meaning of the colour of your discharge.

Learn more here: http://trendyhealthworld.com/vaginal-discharge/

Kind regards,
Cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
mumihaja:
@helen4, welcome back.....ttc till you get your bfp no slacking o!

@hotmomma, it could be anovulatory bleeding cos it is too early to experience implantation bleeding....how did you confirm ovulation? was it with a test strip or tracking? if the bleeding persist, you can go for a pelvic scan to be sure of what is going on there.
yes oo. Thanks a bunch
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wsfirstlady:
Thanks @ mumihaja, u've been truely helpful. May God reward you with a bfp in ur 2WW.

NB:I started taking Dr iguedo's goko cleanser and d flow has turned red. I took d goko cleanser last mnth and noticed EWCM. Mayb herbs work better for me. That's why m thinkin of trying d bayelsa woman. All our efforts will end in praise this month in Jesus Name. Amen.

I can attest to the goko cleanser. I also got ewcm when I used it in November. If I get a bfn this circle, I will opt for it too.
it will all end in praise in Jesus Name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bekeee:
@ucmommy Please I would like to get same. Kindly give details of where u got yours. I understand there are several types of maca that's why I've been sceptical bout getting one. Please would love this one! Thx
Bekeee pls what are the different types of maca cos I just see d bottle at d pharmacy I buy medicatns from, I dn't know what type it is n I never asked d price. What type is best for ttc, pls?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
@ Health and alternative plus store or check them on facebook or jumia but this the contact of the lady I bought mine from 08098431116 .just call her then u ask if she have maca then on how you can get it in Lagos let me know if u were able to get her.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
iOmoge:

I can attest to the goko cleanser. I also got ewcm when I used it in November. If I get a bfn this circle, I will opt for it too.
how did u take d goko cleanser, pls? I took it ds cycle too; cn't clearly recall the cycle days but I didn't notice any difference or maybe cos I wasn't looking. I took it religiously morning n night evryday until I finished a bottle. I've got a bottle left, what CD days did u take urs? 10x
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
iOmoge:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
@mumihaja. thanx for d mention. I am also on my 2WW, hope to share my testimony soon. I wish u a successful 2WW in Jesus name.

@all mamas in the waiting room GOD will answer us speedily in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
@ bekee I don't know but the one I am using labeled swason passion maca but it will increase or hips oh .just contact that number cos they sell supliments she will know better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Quite a number of us in the 2ww. It shall end with testimony for us all by Gods grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good evening hopeful Mamas. I went tru adhesiolysis 16days ago n since then it has been cramps all day and on n off spotting. My gynae placed me on Progynova for 28days n provera for 10days. We wont be ttc for 3months cos of d barrier dat wat placed in d uterus to help d uterine lining heal properly without getting stuck together. I pray for everyone in their tww to come with BFP soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
ucmummy:
@ Health and alternative plus store or check them on facebook or jumia but this the contact of the lady I bought mine from 08098431116 .just call her then u ask if she have maca then on how you can get it in Lagos let me know if u were able to get her.

Ok thanks would call and let u know, but apart from increasing the hip size, is it also effective for ttc? Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
UmmTwins2:
Bekeee pls what are the different types of maca cos I just see d bottle at d pharmacy I buy medicatns from, I dn't know what type it is n I never asked d price. What type is best for ttc, pls?

I hear there are varieties but can't tell their different purposes. Let's either visit or get in touch with the contact from ucmummy (since she has used one) and make necessary enquiries as required.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please can someone help with the interpretation of most of the terms been used here smiley can't really get it please, been a silent member here tho.. like for instance, wanna attest to the goko cleanser as well, just started using it barely 3 months and I tell u, there's rapid improvement in my circle. Someone mentioned "ewcm" yea don't get, kindly help. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
@Bekeee, EWCM- Egg White cervical Mucus. Welcome and have a short but fruitful stay.
What improvements did u notice with d goko cleanser?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
yes its effective but I advise that u also take vitex along with it. God will answer us this year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
you can also get vitex from her.I will advise anybody ttc to try vitex .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2015
UmmTwins2:
how did u take d goko cleanser, pls? I took it ds cycle too; cn't clearly recall the cycle days but I didn't notice any difference or maybe cos I wasn't looking. I took it religiously morning n night evryday until I finished a bottle. I've got a bottle left, what CD days did u take urs? 10x

I took a shot (mouthful) every night till I finished 2 bottles.
I finished all in less than 8days. I started from my cd1. It helped my flow too. N a lot came out even pooo.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 13, 2015
ucmummy:
@ bekee I don't know but the one I am using labeled swason passion maca but it will increase or hips oh .just contact that number cos they sell supliments she will know better.

I want my hips to expand o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Wsfirstlady:
@Bekeee, EWCM- Egg White cervical Mucus. Welcome and have a short but fruitful stay.

please wat is BFP or BFN
I know one says Positive n the other says Negative and it has to do with pregnancy test at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 12:55am On Feb 13, 2015
Wsfirstlady:

Amen and thanks! For the Goko, period flowed better and i had less pain unlike before. How do i understand the terms been used here?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2015
ucmummy:
yes its effective but I advise that u also take vitex along with it. God will answer us this year.

Okay, thanks! God will surely answer us this year!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Bekeee:

Amen and thanks! For the Goko, period flowed better and i had less pain unlike before. How do i understand the terms been used here?

keep asking n we would answer.
lemme tell u what I think I know.

af- aunty flow - menstruation
cm- cervical mucus
bd- baby dance - s*x
dh-darling husband

pls wat is bfn n bfp.

u can ask more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.