Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425301 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
I'm in my 2WW too n feeling so down. It all seems like an un-ending cycle....... sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TochiI1(f): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
It will all end in Praise, trust in God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
In my 2ww too, many symptoms as usual but still standing on God's word, it must end in praise, pregnancy , it will not end in period. To my other fellow 2ww waiters , lets stay positive, keep yourself busy!!! It is our season of joy. The word have me this year is Is43:18; remember not the former thing for He is about to do a new thing in our lives. Devil will keep reminding us of our past cycles of how all the symptoms led to af, but we need to put him where he belongs. Casting down every evil imagination that exalts itself above the promise of God in our lives. Baby dust to us in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by testimonylife(f): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=Jejelaye101 post=30453484]Good morning e-house; i'm a new member of this thread but i became an unrepentant addict since Jun last year. I've been reading though the pages and i must say i've benefited immensely. i have been TTC for 4years without results. I just relocated to the united states last Nov due to hubby's job and in-laws' wahala was getting too much. I pray my stay on this thread will not be long before i announce my BFP.

[color=#006600][b]@TESTIMONYLIFE, can you kindly post the prayer points you got from Elisha goodman's site so everyone can benefit from it.

Happy new year fruitful sisters and brothers, am sorry for not posting since I announced my Bfp. @jejelaye101, the prayer points is 3 days Esther fast. I fasted and also use the prayer point for mid night prayer and the experience was awesome.

Please all my sisters suffering from infections I will advice you try Oosa Herbal cos one of my Christian sister also used their product and got her Bfp. All to the glory of God. @all, BE FRUITFUL AND MULITIPLY.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ayaakanoh hmmm I wish I could see ND hug u. I saw a post u telling someone to try kedi golden six to regulate her period. decided to try it cause I only see my period for just 1day I started taking it after I registers as a distributor tho,and I can categorically say it worked. I bleed for 3days straight ND now 4th day just tiny drops. and am taking REISHI for staph infection also... anybody who has hormonal imbalance, blocked tubes, infections also shld try KEDI CHINESE.herbal product. am also starting my DH on it also for low sperm. can't wait to give u all goodnews soon. BFP to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
@BlessedDiva sorry for ur loss dear. May God console you all. @all greetings. Welcome and short stay here.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Redeemed:
@iomoge, it is well with you. God will surprise you with a bfp. 2WW can drive someone crazy.

@ all, just want to ask, is it possible to keep one's mind off ttc and not to think or worry about it as some people do advice? Does worrying or being anxious means you don't have faith.

Amen dear.

Its possible o... Atleast I was in dat state of not worrying after AF n b4 Ov.
But since ov till now, I have been blowing all feelings out of proportions.

My God mother today forbade me from lifting heavy objects....said its cos our (women) strength comes from our lower abdomen so I shouldn't lift heavy objects or stress myself. Especially when ttc.

Howz every today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
Ayaakanoh hmmm I wish I could see ND hug u. I saw a post u telling someone to try kedi golden six to regulate her period. decided to try it cause I only see my period for just 1day I started taking it after I registers as a distributor tho,and I can categorically say it worked. I bleed for 3days straight ND now 4th day just tiny drops. and am taking REISHI for staph infection also... anybody who has hormonal imbalance, blocked tubes, infections also shld try KEDI CHINESE.herbal product.

Is REISHI herbal and where can I get this KEDI Chinese herbal product. Thnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UT22: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Have anyone used d balyesa Woman for tubes flushingpls share ex0periences?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2015
diegs:

Is REISHI herbal and where can I get this KEDI Chinese herbal product. Thnx
. yes it is where are u based. kedi is everywhere u can call me for more info 07033035270.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zainaba(f): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2015
@UTT, I used the Bayelsa woman, I did mine last month. And she confirmed the tubes are open, I am yet to go for a test in the hospital, I doubt i'll do another Hsg cos the woman used her bare hands to diagnose what 2 Hsg's + HVS and ultrasound did. She was able to check me again after two weeks to confirm the tubes are open. When u meet her she'll check and tell you exactly what is wrong with you. My advise is try her.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
please were is she located am in kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zainaba(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
@ucmummy, she is based in Bayelsa. I got to see her in PH when I went for a workshop though she came to Abuja two weeks ago when some women organized for her to come.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
kk thanks although am currently using vitex and maca herbs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
@ucmummy hw much did u get d maca, pls?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
UmmTwins2:
I'm in my 2WW too n feeling so down. It all seems like an un-ending cycle....... sad
Praying 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
hello everyone, missed you all how are u all doing?@unmhtwins whats up

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UT22: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
@Zainaba.tnks for ur prompt response.pls sorri 4 my questions.do u know of any of her patients she unblocked her tubes dat is currently pregnant?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sisters, I have fertilaid for women for sale @6,600 per bottle. I have 3 bottles. If you're interested, kindly pm me. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
@ummtwins2 I can't remember cos I bought it with other things from Lagos . I bought 2 bottles and I don't think I will finish it cos its making my hips big and I don't like that cos I already have . I will take it like twice a week then the vitex every day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Deezou:

Praying 4 u.
AMEEN to all ur prayers, 10x vry much. Ur joy shall be permanent too, insha'Allah. @JUMAYIN I dey o, hp u'r doing good too? Kisses 2 LO(s) praying I join d club too vry soon. Thank u sisters for checking up on me. @itissettled3 hw u doing 2day my sister? @all I dey greet o, fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
I Bam oh. How your side? Fertility blessings too. God will surprise us soon.

UmmTwins2:
AMEEN to all ur prayers, 10x vry much. Ur joy shall be permanent too, insha'Allah. @JUMAYIN I dey o, hp u'r doing good too? Kisses 2 LO(s) praying I join d club too vry soon. Thank u sisters for checking up on me. @itissettled3 hw u doing 2day my sister? @all I dey greet o, fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
UT22:
@Zainaba.tnks for ur prompt response.pls sorri 4 my questions.do u know of any of her patients she unblocked her tubes dat is currently pregnant?

@UT22, are you saying if you dont know any of her patient that is currently pregnant you will not unblock your tube? i dont think you have a blocked tube sha...sorry for interrupting,

@BlessedDiva, sorry for the loss.

@TWW mamas, i wish y'all bfp's including me o! when the house becomes too silent just know we are keeping our fingers crossed for a bfp in the TWW hence the silence....the Lord will crown us with more BFPs in this month of love, thankGod for INEC.....everyone's mind will be at rest and the embryos will implant successfully IJN

@twintower and @mychildishere, @Olubankemi, @praisefulmum, @MumyEsther, @everfaithful,@helen4,@ eutoria, @Melsmum, @Ayashow and other MIA mamas, i hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2015
hotmomma:
pls mamas, what do you think is wrong with me. 4days after ovulation, i started feeling cramps at my lower abdomen and i see dark red blood while i wipe. on the fifth day, the cramps are still there, not too painful but weakening cramps and now, fresh red blood highly present while i wipe. since early in the morning up until now. pls help pls. suggestions would be highly appreciated. my cycles are always regular and this is out of the norm.

Mayb its implatation.
Guessing.
Give it 7days after ov...thats some days from now n do a blood test.
Or mayb its the hormones.
Are u on any drugs?
Bust dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2015
@ Mumihaja, am fine o. Just this ttc o. Thanks for ur kind gesture, am grateful. Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2015
Hotmomma, mite b ur hormones playin tricks on u bt if d blood is brown, it sure wil b implantatn bleedin. God will b glofified in ur life dear n d rest of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
@helen4, welcome back.....ttc till you get your bfp no slacking o!

@hotmomma, it could be anovulatory bleeding cos it is too early to experience implantation bleeding....how did you confirm ovulation? was it with a test strip or tracking? if the bleeding persist, you can go for a pelvic scan to be sure of what is going on there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
ucmummy:
@ummtwins2 I can't remember cos I bought it with other things from Lagos . I bought 2 bottles and I don't think I will finish it cos its making my hips big and I don't like that cos I already have . I will take it like twice a week then the vitex every day.

Please I need the contact of where u bought d maca herbs in lagos. I want to buy although I m in ph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
@ucmommy Please I would like to get same. Kindly give details of where u got yours. I understand there are several types of maca that's why I've been sceptical bout getting one. Please would love this one! Thx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
@mumihaja, does the bayelsa woman treat/diagnose other fert issues asides hydrosalpinx and blocked tubes?

@All, I started experiencing dark red flow with cloth 2days ago, although I did a urine and h/v/s culture a day bfor the flow. Result turned out that I had scanty growth of staph in my urine and hvs no significant growth. My doc said she wasn't goin to place me on any antibiotics that the stap was too insignificant.
My qstn is, should I ignore her advice or treat d staph myslf (self-medicate)?.
I'm also wondering why the dark flow with cloth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
hello, my beautiful mothers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.