Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413357 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Good morning to u all, pls pray for me cos i'm ttc for 10months, pls i need my twins this year 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls wat is BFP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
julie2015:
@loistee back den i got it for 4000 dnt know how much it is now u can call dem n ask but i asure u that itd worth more dan the money,u can google preseed success stories
n see for urself women that concieved using it mostly on first try.baby dust

Thanks dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juke3: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
i hav bin ttc for 3 month hav very irregular mens but not sure i ovulate 2 nd month on bromergon and prenatals 1st month on clomid. bin using postinor for four yrs since dh is nt always around. dnt know what to do....33cd no mens negative hpt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ummuja:
Pls wat is BFP

BFP =Big Fat Positive. Ie a positive pregnancy sign.

BFN= Big Fat Negative. A negative pregnancy sign.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
juke3:
i hav bin ttc for 3 month hav very irregular mens but not sure i ovulate 2 nd month on bromergon and prenatals 1st month on clomid. bin using postinor for four yrs since dh is nt always around. dnt know what to do....33cd no mens negative hpt
@juke3 u've been ttc for 3months? using postinor for four yrs since ur dh is not always around? why were u using postinor wen ur dh is not always around? was is to prevent conception or what? pls explain further so mama's in the house will understand and give their counsel.

Ummuja:
Pls wat is BFP
@ummuja-bfp = big fat positive i.e positive pregnancy test....meanwhile what is Umm?

Dadsonval:
Good morning to u all, pls pray for me cos i'm ttc for 10months, pls i need my twins this year 2015

@Dadsonval, 10months is to early to start troubling ursef and wify o before God will stone you with five o' plet! (5 pikins at once anxiety makes ttc tougher so relax!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
MummyElena:

iOmoge, abeg send me the 2 books now. I've asked severally, sent the email but yet nothing. Thanks.

Baby dust to us all.

Mummy Elena, I have responded to every mail i got.

Maybe you are not getting my email address right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
@mumihaja, amen thnks. I have faith in God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
juke3:

Using postinor ke.....and u r ttc..kinda contradicting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
@ all
the UTI is back .... honestly i dont know what to do . resolved not to take any antibiotics . just drinking a lot of water . am gonna check to see if i can buy the selenium supplement today. The devil is a liar o. i spent the past few day re reading all posts beginging frm arlington and i am more sure & convinced that God is faithful .... soooo many wonderful testimonies . my faith is strengthen . Dear sisters our miracles are nearer than we think .

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
please help, im tied of taking Parlodel (bromocriptine) the water from my bossom is not stopping. please kindly advise me.

God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juke3: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
yea then we were nt ttcing and also since he is nt always around lik twice in a month its just felt right to use the emergency contracetive instead of the farmily planning pill. please do help me inlaws are making me awwww
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
@ sabi sabi mama, pls i need your advice / suggestion. AF show face on 8th feb and stopped on 13th February but I had a feeling that I should test for ovulation, of which I did from cd12-cd14 because I have a cycle of 26days and it came out negative, i was a bit worried but started praying about it, only for me to see some blood on cd17 (day before yesterday) but as of this morning, i just started having cramps and thick clots of blood like liver (sorry for my choice of words) started coming out. It happened also in November, please our sabi mothers, what could have been the cause of this? Trying to imagine the cause.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
@dadsonval,my advice for you is to take 2 tabs of chill pill,eat healthy,relax,and watch cartoons/comedy for the next few months and allow your body be set for ur bfp,ur body doesn't need the stress u are giving it now...u are permitted to b bothered if u are above 35 and/or u have an underlying medical condition that requires immediate attention... u can undergo necessary tests to cancel any unknown fear...wish u ur bfp soonest...hugs...
@mrsfrank,pele dear,have u tried the ewedu and vit b6 therapy?
@tsquare,i know u are tired of drugs,but I would rather u visit an herb professor tabi a recommended gynaecologist who can treat u fully...it's well with u babes...
@juke3,i dont know who u consulted that adviced u to b taking postinor unlawfully the way u did bfor ttc,u kinda abused the drugs...anyways that's by the way. I think u should go for hormonal check up to be certain ur hormones are in cool..bfor u begin any kinda treatment,as for ur inlaws,my dear just use prayers and wisdom to handle them...may GOD grant grant u wisdom and a bfp soonest..amin...hugs...
@mumELena,i know that feeling ojere...it's well....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
@safe06 yes i've tried the ewedu therapy but for 1week only, i couldnt continue because i feel like throwing up when i drink it.
AF is very regular 28days, Ovulation normal but no BFP.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juke3: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
thanks safe 06 am right now on God sideooo i thanks alottt need all advice i can get tank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrsfrank:
@safe06 yes i've tried the ewedu therapy but for 1week only, i couldnt continue because i feel like throwing up when i drink it.
AF is very regular 28days, Ovulation normal but no BFP.

Please what is the ewedu therapy, i tried checking it online, but got nothing meaningful. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
@tsquaure buy cranberry juice too. Helps with UTIs.
There's this small bottle of cranberry I saw at nettpharmacy some days ago..but its expensive. I just buy and use oceanspray cranberry juice (osata supermart)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thank u safe 06 and pilot chic. I have been drinking d cran berry. I will resume it again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrs franj parlodel worked for me just be taking it 2 at a time instead of one dat was how i did it n it dried up d milk comiing out of my bossom.i took up to 5 bottles
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello everyone. Hope our day wasn't dat stressful. Pls I want to ask, do general hospitals have good gynaecolist? Cuz I know Gen hospitals staffs can sabi do shakara too much. Plus I need a good gynaecolist who is reliable. Was told of one but I was told I will need a lot of money(#400k) to be able to meet him. Oma ga o! Pls anyone with one can drop his contact. Thanks it's urgent. I need to dust myself up and try again.location is Abuja. Sprinkling baby dust our way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
@pilotchic and @ our other sabi namas. abeg what is UTI and ewedu therapy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
[/color]@cathyibok there are a lot of gud gynes at the general hospitals you can try asokoro general hospital on their gynae clinic days or you go to national hospital they are also good.Garki hospital also headed by Dr wada of nisa premier is there too and you won't be needing that wooping sum to see them atleast wit 20k you will see a gynaecologist ,when is not as if you are going in for ivf at first meeting. consultation fee is normally cheap even in private hospitals.[color=#006600]

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
@mrs frank notin good comes easy the ewedu therapy is better cos is natural and it can't be too much for the body unlike this tablets that might have side effects. You can add grinded crayfish and little salt to taste that might help a bit. @ all soonest our song will be 'Dis kind God we never see your type, Dis kind God blessed be your holy name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
shithapuns:

you can do poor man iui grin , ur hubby ejacs into a container and the doc sucks it up and uses a narrow tube to pump it into ur uterus.......no washing or sorting of s,emen as in the proper iui.....relatively cheap 10 to 30k for 3 attempts...if you are inventive, careful and brave enough..u n ur hubby can come up with a diy method......wishing ur baby dust!!!

Hmmmmmm it is well o. Thanks a bunch sis, but I tried bd today o cos I got my two blue lines (Ovucheck) though very painful but hubby was gentle... (As I no fit close eye make O pass me by na) grin. Will wait till Fri before another be that, I believe I should be OK by then

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2015
@MummyElena&Tringullar, just hold on to God, he,ll surprise you soon

@all, got my result today and everything was fine, in fact, I almost jumped out of the car cheesy as the tubes are patent and even x-ray shows normal Pelvis. So the doc told dh to "Go and do what he's supposed to do as a Man" am so happy that I Don free from that one oooo. BFP to us all speedily

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2015
loistee:

Thanks dearie

Got mine for #3,640 yesterday in Abj
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 26, 2015
@mamakendra UTI is urinary tract infection. Ewedu therapy 'used to lower prolactin levels'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2015
@ pilot chic. Thank u. Was able to get some cranberry at osata yesterday. For d first time in 4 days I peed without d pain after voiding. Am so gonna stock my fridge. Sometimes d answers are right there before us n we don't see them. I pray God open all our eyes to see d solutions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2015
mumydidi:
[/color]@cathyibok there are a lot of gud gynes at the general hospitals you can try asokoro general hospital on their gynae clinic days or you go to national hospital they are also good.Garki hospital also headed by Dr wada of nisa premier is there too and you won't be needing that wooping sum to see them atleast wit 20k you will see a gynaecologist ,when is not as if you are going in for ivf at first meeting. consultation fee is normally cheap even in private hospitals.[color=#006600]
am so grateful. Thank u for d prompt reply. God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2015
Congrats apple 19. One hurdle crossed.has dh done his sfa.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2015
@tsquare, buy IMMUNACE and take to cut down on your sugar intake and you will be fine, antibiotics breaks down your immune system and makes you more prone to infections.

@juke, your story still sounds some how, how can you be taking postinor because your dh is not aways around and you are now ttc for 3months? did you just got married legally like 3months ago or you were taking postinor as a married woman? meanwhile you took that drug for up to 4 years so you need to give your self time for your hormones to balance and try to work on balancing your hormones instead of calling it ttc, go for hormonal profile test so you will know where to start from...

@Apple, congrats....this month is your month! are you still feeling the pains and if it is terrible then you can follow @shithapuns advise...

@mrsfrank, dont let your dh suck your boobs else your brain will assume you are nursing a baby and will be forced to produce more milk to nourish your baby not knowing its actually dh that is stimulating you pituirity glands with the wrong message.....try taking vitex, B6 and ewedu Religiously, ewedu is very addictive i wonder why you said it makes u want to throw up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.