Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412600 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
gracefully:
does any one know how long it takes to shrink fibroid? Does it really shrink fibroid?

Well I don't know but I think it depends on the size. But have the fibriods shrunk since you have been using it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
@ dadsnoval. I hv same experience. Its just dat I hv not noticed if its slippery. Cant explain why it happens dat way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
gracefully:
ok i have been trying to sign in forever, it was my 7th year wedding anniversary on the 21st of february. 7years of ttc, have issue with fibroid. Currently using ACV & BSM since 20th of dec. 2013
Have u been diligent with it?
Please find foods that feed fibriods n avoid it.
Has d fibriod reduced since u started takin acv n bsm
Do u take it on empty stomach.
Are u noticing any difference?

How big is the fibriod? Cos d size matters too.

Did u consider surgery since its this long? And mayb use BSM n acv to prevent further growth?

Dunno what else to say but my heart goes out to u.
Your bfp is next.
Much love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
mum2bsoon:
Teana4040, y don't u go do bpt cs it myt b 2 ear$y 2 test +ve wt hpt. God has already done, awaitin ur testimony.
Pilotchic, congrats on ur result dearie. Do follow d docs advice o
iOmoge, au far nw, u neva test ni. Do quick mk we join u in dancin jare.
House, au r we o?

No AF.
Hpt is negative.
I feel so good though.
I feel light.
But every one in my office says am pregnant and i claim it....dunno wat they noticed but I know am not behaving lazy.

Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Much love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
@Mumihaja.pls hw often shud I take the ewedu. Is it once every day?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
MummyElena:
Thanks Ayaakanoh for the response.
Pls how much is this donna saliva test kit & would u highly recommend it? I've seen & heard a lot of positive views about ovacue in particular, but mehnnn...that thing is expensive o! I'll have to sell my phone, bags & shoe ontop join to buy it. grin

Pls respond pls, so I can decide before Tammy's own 5k promo ends.
Thanks.

Hailings to everyone!
MummyElena guess you didn't read my post well..I also bought it am not the seller so to tell u how effective it is with other pple I can't.. for me everything whether is ovacue or ovatel so far its saliva ovulation monitor....as for the promo the company said it ended today now it has gone back to the company price of 9800naira or so....was just lucky to have come in contact with them at that time...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
iOmoge:

No AF.
Hpt is negative.
I feel so good though.
I feel light.
But every one in my office says am pregnant and i claim it....dunno wat they noticed but I know am not behaving lazy.

Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Yes you are pregnant

Much love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
@ Tammy, ok thanks. I understood ur post well, what I meant was ur own contact ie the coy you bought from.
No wahala, Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
pilotchic:
@nazablossom check phamacare.
please where is the phamacare located
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
MummyElena:
Thanks Ayaakanoh for the response.
Pls how much is this donna saliva test kit & would u highly recommend it? I've seen & heard a lot of positive views about ovacue in particular, but mehnnn...that thing is expensive o! I'll have to sell my phone, bags & shoe ontop join to buy it. grin
Pls respond pls, so I can decide before Tammy's own 5k promo ends.
Thanks.
Hailings to everyone!

mummyelena sorry i couldnt log in since morning,i bought the donna saliva fertility test kit for 5,500 i think the ovatel is a bit modern compare to the donna,i called d number provided by @tammylore and d guy told me by monday it will go back to its normal price of 9,800, if you can afford it its a gr8 opportunity.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
@nazablossom..1 on 51rd festac. Another Opp ijegun market, marwa road satellite.

iomoge i think its still too early to get a good reading on urine test. Do a blood test instead.

Mum2bsoon im confused o I didn't do any tests. Guess you are referring to someone else.

@ayakaanoh i asked my fertility doc about taking progesterone tabs and he said it should only be taken by those who have a history of implantation problems.. i.e when one misses her period for some days and AF shows up days later. He said, in the case of implantation problems, one should only take the drugs after you miss your period and continue for some weeks... Taking it before you miss AF would hinder conception. Please anyone else with a different opinion?

@Tammyloreoluwa have you used the test yet? Does it work? I'm tired of using the urine opk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
@ayakaanoh i asked my fertility doc about taking progesterone tabs and he said it should only be taken by those who have a history of implantation problems.. i.e when one misses her period for some days and AF shows up days later. He said, in the case of implantation problems, one should only take the drugs after you miss your period and continue for some weeks.

@Pilotchick every fertility doctor has his or her own opinion concerning progesterone tablet,and you are very correct about the progesterone tablet not been for women without progesterone and implantation problem,while some doctors will tell you supplementing progesterone doesn't help ,some people like ur doctor will tell you it does but should be taking after you miss your period, while my own told me the best time to take progesterone is after ovulation cus that's when progesterone is needed to help prepare the lining for implantation,so taking of progesterone after proper implantation failed to take place is of no benefit again cus u can fix whats already broken. Fertility blessings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldengift(f): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Check health plus @Ikeja city mall. I got a call from them today that it's available. Pls go as soon as u can.
nazablossom:
please house, I need to buy acv +bsm.. do anybody know any fertility pharmacy around festac, satellite and It's Environ. please help a sister, it's like this af wants to show it's ugly head and I want start taking it as soon as it shows. Thanks in advance. fertility dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy3D: 3:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Good am house! Its been a while i posted. I have been been having fowl smelling urine for about a month now! This is not d first time ds is happenining! Its been on and off for 2 years now! Doctors have been treating infections n ds thing is not stoping! Am so Worried, i cant even sleep! How else can i treat ds! It also comes wit terrible back pain! Plz i need ur advice! One doctor said its UTI another said its staph, after. Undergoing treatments within 30days it comes back again! What do i do again! Lord have mercy!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 3:55am On Feb 28, 2015
@pillotchic Thanks,I will check there on Monday. @golden gift I want to check the one That's closer to me first if I could not get it there I will now check ikeja, Thanks for your help. God will answer your prayers. amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2015
venizia:
@Mumihaja.pls hw often shud I take the ewedu. Is it once every day?
@vinizia, ewedu islike a soup so it has no side effect, u can take it as often as u can as long as it doesn't cause loose stool for you and even if it does yopu can still take and stop during ovulation but for me if you prolactin is really high then you can take it consistently all through your cycle to make it work faster instead of breaking during O' make sure to supplement with vitex and B6
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2015
ayaakanoh:
@ayakaanoh i asked my fertility doc about taking progesterone tabs and he said it should only be taken by those who have a history of implantation problems.. i.e when one misses her period for some days and AF shows up days later. He said, in the case of implantation problems, one should only take the drugs after you miss your period and continue for some weeks.

@Pilotchick every fertility doctor has his or her own opinion concerning progesterone tablet,and you are very correct about the progesterone tablet not been for women without progesterone and implantation problem,while some doctors will tell you supplementing progesterone doesn't help ,some people like ur doctor will tell you it does but should be taking after you miss your period, while my own told me the best time to take progesterone is after ovulation cus that's when progesterone is needed to help prepare the lining for implantation,so taking of progesterone after proper implantation failed to take place is of no benefit again cus u can fix whats already broken. Fertility blessings

Wao wao wao...
So this is it.

This is informative too.
Thank you so much.

Lemme speak to my gyna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
@pilotchic and @ayaakanoh, progesterone tab is usually taken 2 days after ovulation cos if taken too early it will hinder ovulation, normally ur body starts producing progesterone after ovulation to prepare ur womb for implantation and to carry the pregnancy. My gynae said taking progesterone is not neccessary till u miss ur period and confirm ur pregnancy and besides its a waste of money...but same doctor if you dare agree for IVF, they will place you on all manner of progesterone available, the tablets, injection, the cream, the one insert in ur VJ, eye, nose, ear, the one to wear as a cap and infact a coverall and helmet progesterone if there is such just to ensure you get pregnant, for me that's a propaganda, they treat naturally conception with kids glove and pamper IVF thereby making people feel IVf is the way, if they put same effort they put in IVF in naturally conception the success rate will be high as well.

Baby dust to y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Good morning fruitful mothers and Happy weekend. please a quick question, my af showed up yesterday but days before it happened, I experienced hot flashes, and I don't use to experience it before. does any one have any idea What might be the cause.God bless you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Pls if u re taken Bsm wit fibriod be careful cos of its sugery containt.pls aviod suger
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Goodmorning house, please when next are we gathering for prayers? How do we inculcate it here' would it be; once in a week, once in a month, once in a year or any day we feel like it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2015

@ayakaanoh since I started taking those Kedi product I ovulated for the 1st time in a long while..I saw EWCM for like 3 days was always checking morning and night had pain in my left ovaries was unbearable..just that Husby wasn't ard..guess the golden six is balancing my hormones..am still definitely going to give u a hug..

@Tammyloreoluwa have you used the test yet? Does it work? I'm tired of using the urine opk.[/quote] no I haven't used it CU's have passed ovulation period..wld start immediately after my next AF shows up...as for me dis is far better than using urine opk..saves me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Wsfirstlady:
Goodmorning house, please when next are we gathering for prayers? How do we inculcate it here' would it be; once in a week, once in a month, once in a year or any day we feel like it?
Can we do it every Friday night ?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
@Tammyloreoluwa i just called the number you gave and the guy is acting like he is doing me a favor. Mbok id pass on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
@mumihaja lol at progesterone cap. My own fertility doctor is treating me free of charge grin and I like his approach unlike my gynae at my registered hospital. So id just listen and do as he says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2015
pilotchic:
@Tammyloreoluwa i just called the number you gave and the guy is acting like he is doing me a favor. Mbok id pass on it.
. hmmmm but ur not the first to call him? how come here in abuja his sending to like 3 pple.. anyway its good u passed CU's I no get strength for wahala...one thing am so happy for is pay on delivery.. I called him to ask someone called him just now and he made me to understand the person was calling with hidden no he bounced the call but the person was persistent and he picked and said the person should call with her no...so my point ow can u hide ur no and call someone u want to transact bizness with...abegiii we pass this one..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
. hmmmm but ur not the first to call him? how come here in abuja his sending to like 3 pple.. anyway its good u passed CU's I no get strength for wahala...one thing am so happy for is pay on delivery.. I called him to ask someone called him just now and he made me to understand the person was calling with hidden no he bounced the call but the person was persistent and he picked and said the person should call with her no...so my point ow can u hide ur no and call someone u want to transact bizness with...abegiii we pass this one..
u just spoke my mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2015
hello ladies..ppls house let me set the record straight, I Dont know what plans some pple here are abt..but trust me I jump and pass..cus my good will never turn to bad..I Dont know what games some ladies here play but trust me I jump and pass ooo...it was in this same site I got wat am using now..and it was just fair I put up the ovulation kit stuff...I see no reason why some pple are been mischievous.. if u are not a serious buyer Dont call the no shikena, no be by force...for the records cus I begged the guy that he shld do pay on delivery which he is doing...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
@tammyloreoluwa please there's no need to take things personal. I chose to hide my number cos i like to protect my privacy, i dont see what is mischievous about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
@Tammyloreoluwa, no need to get defensive and all. It is even making me get suspicious about you.

Please get me correctly, not that I doubt you are ttc but your comments contradicts itself.

First, you thanked ayakaanoh for introducing you to Kedi golden six meanwhile in your previous posts you are a distributor of Kedi's product and open threads to market it. How come you didn't know about the product the company you distribute for sells?

Yes I have heard Kedi products work, people have recommended it to me but your "cunning" way is what is arousing my suspicion.

Anyway, if I am wrong I apologise. It might be too much watching of law and order

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello my fruitful family, Pls I am 14dpo today and I just saw blood in my faeces(sorry for the tmi ) accompanied with cm and cramping.I even thought my af had come(it can't come though, God has settled it). Anybody got a clue on what blood in poo at this time means.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Itissettled3:
@Tammyloreoluwa, no need to get defensive and all. It is even making me get suspicious about you.

Please get me correctly, not that I doubt you are ttc but your comments contradicts itself.

First, you thanked ayakaanoh for introducing you to Kedi golden six meanwhile in your previous posts you are a distributor of Kedi's product and open threads to market it. How come you didn't know about the product the company you distribute for sells?

Yes I have heard Kedi products work, people have recommended it to me but your "cunning" way is what is arousing my suspicion.

Anyway, if I am wrong I apologise. It might be too much watching of law and order
heheheh I laugh is swali I wld rather be defensive..if u go back to my comment u wld know that I became a distributor when I got to know abt it from ayakaanoh so abeg ooo how wld I know abt a product that I just started using.. and now that am a bonified distributor is it bad.....and do me a favour get ur facts right before u start coming up here and shouting scam or sumtin...most pple here aint true.....I Dont need to explain anytin to u its obvious u didn't read my earlier post if not u won't say what u just said......do u know ow it feels when u introduce somebody to something and the person trys to play funny? I won't say anytin until those who order for it get there's and come up here.... if u like suspect me from here to Jerusalem na ur own be that...I will rather protect my name.. of u checked the date i thanked her and the day i put up my post abt the product pls are they the same? what is so cunny abt me registering as a distributor immediately and marketing it at the same time? apology accepted by the way..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: RichieMichie and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.