Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394057 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
ayaakanoh:
@omoge,u can try 'duphaston tablet 10mg'(dydrogesterone) frm cd 12-21.I heard abt it on this forum wch I told my gynae abt it,I started last month and hav been seeing charges,google it,it has a lot of benefits for implantation. I got it #1700(20tablets in a pack). It is well IJN.BFP is very near and close to you.

If there's anyone amongst us taking duphaston tablet plssssss dont stop the drug until-:

1-you are a week plus late for AF
2-you have done both urine and blood pregnancy test and its confirmed negative.

Cus stopping it abruptly will shed or force AF to come,and it might lead to missed miscarriage.
After ure a week late and ure confirmed not pregnant,once u stopped AF suppose to show btw 3-5days

Biko, should i continue to use it if I get a weak positive from blood pt? I have been using it for about 10 days now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
@tammyloreoluwa If the contact is/was as aggressive as you are i wouldn't have complained. It would have at least showed he was ready to do bizness. Im particular about customer service and relation, and he should have been eager to do business with whoever calls irrespective of the persons preferences.
Some of us that are more conservative have created special emails for this forum...People should learn to respect other peoples decision. You have absolutely no right to question my preference, but hey this a faceless forum so you can do what you please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
pilotchic:
@tammyloreoluwa If the contact is/was as aggressive as you are i wouldn't have complained. It would have at least showed he was ready to do bizness. Im particular about customer service and relation, and he should have been eager to do business with whoever calls irrespective of the persons preferences.
Some of us that are more conservative have created special emails for this forum...People should learn to respect other peoples decision. You have absolutely no right to question my preference, but hey this a faceless forum so you can do what you please.
let me get u right here, u still want to buy something from some one and u want to remain faceless? how does that sound..so just in case u the transaction pulled through wld u have still hidden ur no....u came here to say sometin and immediately I called the guy and he explained wat happened..if u want to protect ur privacy then u shldnt have inquired in the first place..the guy is right in his own way he doesn't transact bizness wit pple who hide der no..shikena.let's be reasonable here shey when we want to buy something from konga and d rest do u hide ur nos..haba what is bad is bad abeg..why I was upset was u immediately came here to put up ur write up..abeg this last time I wld comment on this issue..Dont wanna derailed the site to argument site abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
@ sexywifey how do you know its a weak positive? Did you do the blood test at home with a strip? Or you had quantitative hcg blood test? In any case, yes. If you had a positive at all you should continue the duphaston.

Hello all. I'm not regular but I'm an old member. I've bought the ovatel from the guy. I even met him one on one because coincidentaly he stays in benin and works with ubth.

He was pleasant enough and gave me the option of paying what I have now and balance up later. He said tthe 5800 promo has ended and it is now 8500 and from march 14th,it would revert tto its originaal price of 14,000 (dnt know how true it is tthough)

I havnt tried it as he said tto use it in the mornings.
Please let us try to correct each other with love as the bible says 'a gentle answer turns away wrath'.

May God bless us all with our heart desiires soon in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
trendy86:

Can we do it every Friday night ?
i agree with friday night

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
ebony13:
@ sexywifey how do you know its a weak positive? Did you do the blood test at home with a strip? Or you had quantitative hcg blood test? In any case, yes. If you had a positive at all you should continue the duphaston.

Hello all. I'm not regular but I'm an old member. I've bought the ovatel from the guy. I even met him one on one because coincidentaly he stays in benin and works with ubth.

He was pleasant enough and gave me the option of paying what I have now and balance up later. He said tthe 5800 promo has ended and it is now 8500 and from march 14th,it would revert tto its originaal price of 14,000 (dnt know how true it is tthough)

I havnt tried it as he said tto use it in the mornings.
Please let us try to correct each other with love as the bible says 'a gentle answer turns away wrath'.

May God bless us all with our heart desiires soon in Jesus name.

Hi Ebony, thats the result at the hospital o. Said it was positive, but faint. I did a blood test. Dunno if it was a quantitative hcg test. Was too confused to ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
pls oooo my people.
lets not quarrel over little issues.
the devil wants to steal the joy in this beautiful forum. lets not allow him.
i think our prayers should be weekly-on friday nights.
We are victorious in Christ Jesus. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
@tammyloreoluwa Yes it possible to transact a bizness online and remain faceless ( if you are opportuned to buy stuff on amazon, you would know). I have not bought anything online in Nigeria yet, might be a different practice here. I have however done a transaction with someone here we are still faceless.
I still maintain you have no right to question my preferences.

I however chose not to do business with him not because he insisted I unhide my number (which i did btw) but because I was practically begging him to speak up and he was sounding like i woke him up from sleep or disturbing him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks mumihaja
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
is duphaston is progesteron drug?
if yes, wont the baby be needing it until placenta forms which is after 12 weeks?

i am curious because i saw somewhere on this post where someone said she used it till it was her second trimester, thats why the baby can be protected by the placenta.

please i stand to be corrected because i wouldnt want to stop just when my baby would need the support the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
@ all who are interested in the prayers, I agree with once in a week, on friday nights.

Let there be peace.... one love ppl! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pls u guys shudnt quarel I buy stuff faceless and sendless if somone doesn't want to unveil herself due to this ttc wahala so be it...am even thinking of hiding my folder at the hospital or changing to a new hospital cos my folder is filled with rubbish test reslt and any time I go to the hospital the doctors will start reading from page 1 of my case file and start reminding me of the egyptians I saw yesterday, infact I sneaked into the hospital to see a different doctor and he started writting IVF on my file without even checking me for himself. So what am saying in essence is that if someone decide to be discreet it shouldnt be something u guys shud quarel about, I've bought somtin on OLX and I didn't get to see the persons face I paid money into the persons acct and the stuff was delivered...

Meanwhile I hope its alright to ovulate on CD13 cos it feels like my egg wants to literary fall out and it almost feels like its the size of a chicken's egg....I won't be surprise if I give birth to a giant and its possible am going to release up to one crate of eggs this month....I receive power to conceive and carry to term IJN

Pls has anyone ovulated on CD13? And I hope the person conceived half caste Twins? Abeg I no wan hear Story for the gods o!

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mumihuja u have got me laughing here. It is well. I have ovulated on cd 13 before . I pray d new month will bring d miracle u are expecting. Congrats in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lolz @ mumihaja. You are funny sha. Yes its possible to ovulate on CD13. I say Amen to all your prayers. But sha you will stand gidigba when they ask you how you got halfcaste? Lol!

if I remember correctly you used to have pcos. What did you use to balance your hormones and help you ovulate? Pls dnt be offended if I'm wrong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
@mumihaja its perfectly ok to ovulate on CD13. Amen to your prayers minus the crate of eggs o mbok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello parents,
I know it has been a while but i want you to know I have been popping in to read.

@safe, una doo o. I am fine. Lol just pick the smileys you want from the menu of smileys just above the comment box. How oga na? U no dey give us your rainbow colours ambience ideas for our room again. Werin happen?

@beauty4ashes, congrats. May you carry to term and deliver safely your baby or babies.

Let us not be discouraged. One of the key attacks of the devil is to discourage you and leave you in despair as that is the only way he can weaken the strength of your faith.

It is often at the point of least expectation, conception happens.
Let us not forget to eat right and live responsibly and healthy. Remain cheerful and bright.
God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
@itssettled3 when one purchased kedi product they always ask that you register with a token so as to be getting it at distributors price,i was offered such,but my biz wahala don do me, i no fit add another one. u for don see me too come advertise kedi prodsucts here.

@tammylore kedi products does work,infact i have someone with a mental problem,thats now stable after taking cordy royal jelly. That my hug abeg help me put am for deep frezer i go collect am in nine months time,when i come chop child dedication rice. this month is our month AMEN

MUMIHAJA don kill me with laughter oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@pilotchick no vex jor,just as u have ur own reason to hide ur number so also the guy has his own reason not to pick hidden number call,so lets forget about it and move on.

@iomoge from what i read from other people that has used duphaston online,some stopped taking after pregnancy is confirmed,some stopped at 12weeks,while some even go as far as 20weeks,but the wisdom behind it is once pregnancy is confirmed with the use of duphaston,one should go to hospital for frequent monitoring,they will be the one to tell you if you still need to continue or not.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello blessed mummies.I'm new here.hv read past post though.I have did peace since I discovered dis forum.may God answer our prayers speedily Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Brief:I've been TTC for 10 months,diagnosed wit pcos 6 months ago.having recurrent vjay infections making it horrible to BD atall.undergoing gynea treatment.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Gud mrng everyone, happy new mth. In dis month of March our life shall march forward dat we will not remain dsame again.
Pls has anyone heard abt dis b/4, http://www.felopio.com/blocked-fallopian-tubes-Felopio-kit-Nigeria.php?gclid=CID9mefAhcQCFYSWtAodAzUAHA

A frnd said she saw d website & said ℓ shld try it, falopio for blocked fallopian tubes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by matgeezy: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2015
mumihaja:
@pilotchic and @ayaakanoh, progesterone tab is usually taken 2 days after ovulation cos if taken too early it will hinder ovulation, normally ur body starts producing progesterone after ovulation to prepare ur womb for implantation and to carry the pregnancy. My gynae said taking progesterone is not neccessary till u miss ur period and confirm ur pregnancy and besides its a waste of money...but same doctor if you dare agree for IVF, they will place you on all manner of progesterone available, the tablets, injection, the cream, the one insert in ur VJ, eye, nose, ear, the one to wear as a cap and infact a coverall and helmet progesterone if there is such just to ensure you get pregnant, for me that's a propaganda, they treat naturally conception with kids glove and pamper IVF thereby making people feel IVf is the way, if they put same effort they put in IVF in naturally conception the success rate will be high as well.

Baby dust to y'all
ha ha ha ha. Laff wan kill me o. Coverall and helmet kai. Dis jst made my day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Good morning and happy new month favored mothers!!!!
This is my month of BFP. Who else is joining me?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
@ Pilotchic I am right by your side grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adufe78(f): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
hello ladies, just got this today cus most of us tink we might be ovulating or Dont even know when we ovulate..got tired of using urine test kit so I got this one that wld last a life time..at least now I wld know if am ovulating or not..baby dust to us all..
Please where did u buy it from?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy new month to all my wonderful mamas, its a month of miracles....i am 5days late, did 2 hpt but negative also did the blood pt yesterday evening..it came out negative. I am still amazed cos my bosoms still feels heavy..what could dis be? I av bin monitoring my cycles for d past 8months, I av neva had a delay period not for dis long instead it comes a comes a day or two earlier..but dis strange.dis cycle no sugary stuff, no medications jus folic acid...has anyone experienced dis? Pls our sabi mamas throw more light. ..thanks luv u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
teana4040:
Happy new month to all my wonderful mamas, its a month of miracles....i am 5days late, did 2 hpt but negative also did the blood pt yesterday evening..it came out negative. I am still amazed cos my bosoms still feels heavy..what could dis be? I av bin monitoring my cycles for d past 8months, I av neva had a delay period not for dis long instead it comes a comes a day or two earlier..but dis strange.dis cycle no sugary stuff, no medications jus folic acid...has anyone experienced dis? Pls our sabi mamas throw more light. ..thanks luv u all

Some doctors advise you wait till after a week b4 you test. It may mean that you had a late implantation that is while its not showing yet on a hpt and a blood test.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Wishing you a BFP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Don't mind me @Pilotchic 4 d mix up, ¶ meant apple19.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeful12(f): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
omedit:
Gud mrng everyone, happy new mth. In dis month of March our life shall march forward dat we will not remain dsame again.
Pls has anyone heard abt dis b/4, http://www.felopio.com/blocked-fallopian-tubes-Felopio-kit-Nigeria.php?gclid=CID9mefAhcQCFYSWtAodAzUAHA

A frnd said she saw d website & said ℓ shld try it, falopio for blocked fallopian tubes
hello all@omedit pls don't even go near felopio o. Its a scam and I can tell u I was a victim. U pay in dollars to a canadian acc. It doesn't work one bit. Pls just forget about it. I was scammed 81k in 2012 pls try other options. I just finished a bottle of vitalzym and av seen positive result

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lord, i'm trusting you that this month will be my month. Do for me what no medication can do. Amen.
Fertility blessings to all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
pilotchic:
Good morning and happy new month favored mothers!!!!
This is my month of BFP. Who else is joining me?
We will both share our testimonies this month

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
You will dance to the drums of celebration, you will answer to congratulation of wonderful things that will happen in your life, songs of rejoicing will always be heard in your abode, your joy will not be once upon a time, songs of victory will not cease from your mouth, and each new day, God will grant all the good desires of your heart in Jesus name, Amen! March into your greatness. HAPPY NEW MONTH to you reading this.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jesulolami(f): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello doctor, my last period started on 19th Jan, i did not see it through out last month, it was only the cramp that started on feb. 18 but my period latter came this morning 1/03 pls what is d cause?

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.