Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413123 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
iOmoge:

i dont have ur email.

please send me a mail or respond here.
@iomoge my email Addy is fruitfulmama@yahoo.com. Thank u. Fertility blessing to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MEDA(f): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good morning mamas in the house. I have been ttc since October when I got married . My question has anybody used pregnacare conception with success? I read such wonderful review about the supplements. Thanks in anticipation for ur kind response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
@meda..guess we read the same comments..I haven't used it before though I got mine yesterday..haven't started it yet..I hope it works like they said..baby dust to us all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ i-omoge and hafsat24 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
@Pilotchi.. Thanks for your response sis. The thing is I've been on Clomid before for about 3 cycles, and I had O on CD 13,13, 15 respectively. But this one, no show at all. Not even the normal high temperature I usually have. Moreover, today makes day 9 post Clomid usage

Pls I read a post about Robitussin here, please what does it do and how is it taken. Pls kindly answer me mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ iomoge thank you so much dear I got the books may the Lord be gracious to you. You are blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ iomoge, thanks very much for d book. I garrit. Stay blessed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
@apple19. abeg dont get over-stressed over this ovulation and clomid issue. at least this is not your first cycle of clomid. keep testing for ovu, it will come.
meanwhile, study the patterns you get from ur saliva ovulation kit when you test every morning, so that you can notice any difference or change in the result pattern. atleast by so doing you will know whn ovu is coming .
hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Imoge pls send 1246 to my mail bolanle2204@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
@iOmoge, please I need the 50 shades of grey and pregnancy miracle, thank you, email address is mummyjason@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hnmmmm.....having read Momma2's story, I sighed heavily.
I wish us all success in our TTC endeavors.
For those who have been TTC for less than 3yrs and whoever cares for it, I have an advice (s) for you...and I hope someone won't get me wrong here...Pls be careful with spending on this TTC issue....as much as we want babies, we don't want to go bankrupt yet with no babies to show for it. Also, be careful with series of several drugs....their adverse effects could even be worse! And adoption? especially from relatives or living parents? I'm not through with the trauma I got from that!
I've been TTC for 6yrs! my wedding anny is on Sunday...it's usually an episode of tears for me every year...I've promised myself to try as much not to cry this year though..
For some mamas who asked about pregcare conception, I used it for 2yrs....though I've had several early miscarriages.... some doctors call them chemical pregnancies but for two...I've used clomid, bromergon, primolut N depot, folic acid, vit E, in fact so many drugs and injections....did hsg, hormonal assay, TORCH 10 test..sent to India..and many more!
So many herbal doctors got their share of hundreds of thousands too...and I didn't stop until I realised I have nothing to show for my mon-fri work!
I'm looking unto God now...and hoping someone here will post something that will help me out too.
I've been testing with predicte....maybe I should buy ovatel..my cycle is 24days...with serious cramp that requires felvin or analgin on CD 1&2.
I want to know what the kedi products is about too..and where to get it in Lagos.
With God, nothing is impossible... baby dust to you all!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=tsquaure post=31981225]Good morning mamas in the house my sister in law sent me article containing natural ways for handling candida. I feel this may help someone. Lemme know if any one needs it.

@tsquare, pls I need d link. mar.rose05@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
@omowumigan..that's a really touching piece..ure a strong woman and you'll continue to be by God's grace.. May Almighty bless you with your hearts desires..sure right bout the things you said..soo right..may our efforts be crowned in success Amen..baby dust to us all*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Una gurifling my sweets mamas! It haff really teyed. I come here everyday to read to encourage myself. I congratulate all dt got dia bfps and also those of us in d waiting room. God will do it. He's an on-time God. Thanks all for keeping this our thread alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ omowumigan d Lord is ur stregnth. we will all carry our bundles of joy very soon in Jesus name &all dis will become history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ameen and thanks @hafsat24 & jadelle...
I thank Almighty Allah for the strength.. and DH for his patience and support....you know what can happen being a muslim family...
Pls tell me about the kedi products...
iomoge, pls send me 50shades @ lonelyolawunmi005@yahoo.com....I've lost interest in the 'stuff' for a while...maybe it'll help rekindle the spirit..lol
Plenty love to y'all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
@iomoge pls send me the 50 shades of grey.... This tww no go kill me so pls I need a distraction and this book is the ish right now.... mandydaisy1@gmail.com kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MEDA(f): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
iOmoge:

Please pm me so i can send you the book on pregnancy miracle. Since you are having unexplained infertility...it would b of immense help.
May your stay here b short and fruitful.
Sprinkling baby dust your way.

Please can you send me the book. My email address is medaglad@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thanks 2evyone who answered my question. Momma2, see me shouting glory, glory, glory! Babydust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MEDA(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
omowunmigan:
Hnmmmm.....having read Momma2's story, I sighed heavily.
I wish us all success in our TTC endeavors.
For those who have been TTC for less than 3yrs and whoever cares for it, I have an advice (s) for you...and I hope someone won't get me wrong here...Pls be careful with spending on this TTC issue....as much as we want babies, we don't want to go bankrupt yet with no babies to show for it. Also, be careful with series of several drugs....their adverse effects could even be worse! And adoption? especially from relatives or living parents? I'm not through with the trauma I got from that!
I've been TTC for 6yrs! my wedding anny is on Sunday...it's usually an episode of tears for me every year...I've promised myself to try as much not to cry this year though..
For some mamas who asked about pregcare conception, I used it for 2yrs....though I've had several early miscarriages.... some doctors call them chemical pregnancies but for two...I've used clomid, bromergon, primolut N depot, folic acid, vit E, in fact so many drugs and injections....did hsg, hormonal assay, TORCH 10 test..sent to India..and many more!
So many herbal doctors got their share of hundreds of thousands too...and I didn't stop until I realised I have nothing to show for my mon-fri work!
I'm looking unto God now...and hoping someone here will post something that will help me out too.
I've been testing with predicte....maybe I should buy ovatel..my cycle is 24days...with serious cramp that requires felvin or analgin on CD 1&2.
I want to know what the kedi products is about too..and where to get it in Lagos.
With God, nothing is impossible... baby dust to you all!

I read your story over and over again , I have this assurance that God that ordained motherhood will answer you speedily. He will take away this reproach and cover your shame. Don't lose hope. Your time is near. Focus on the power of God and not the wisdom of men. I wish you a joyous anniversary in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls ma help me to send all the ebooks to my email talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk. thank u
iOmoge:
i think i have sent to every one.
please house, MODIFY your post and edit or delete your email addresses.

i get spam mails alot thats why i opened a mail i can use without my personal details.

i sent it to every one via bebebeebee1960@gmail.com

baby dust to us all.

please if you have not gotten, let me know.
i only sent to people whose email i saw.
you can send me a mail on the above email so i can send to u, instead of putting up your email here.

hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
omowunmigan:
Ameen and thanks @hafsat24 & jadelle...
I thank Almighty Allah for the strength.. and DH for his patience and support....you know what can happen being a muslim family...
Pls tell me about the kedi products...
iomoge, pls send me 50shades @ lonelyolawunmi005@yahoo.com....I've lost interest in the 'stuff' for a while...maybe it'll help rekindle the spirit..lol
Plenty love to y'all!

please what exactly were u told is the cause of this delay?

am almost crying here.

Please let's know what they said is wrong.

have u looked spiritually,

my heart prays 4 u.

good thing is u r not barren...

I like it that u r looking to go natural.... someone gave us the kedi details here...and even u can Google kedi products in Lagos. u will get a link.

maybe urs is an issue of ur uterus opening with the growth of d LO.
or is it hormonal?
or do u have endometriosis? because of the pain u experience with ur period.

Please let's know what your doctor said....If it's unexplained then u can digest the pregnancy miracle step by step and back it up with prayers...even if u have to go fasting during ur tww.

send loads of baby dust your way.
hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmm..@all..this candida book is really educating too..i just realised I've been eating junks fah angry..I've got to mk major meal changes.. May God give me the grace
@Iomoge..u rock!!! And you all may our efforts be crowned in success..starting my first clove of garlic..I pray dh doesn't avoid me oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
@mummyelena. thank you dear. it sure helped.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
iOmoge n Hafsat24, God bless u mamas. Tanx a bunch
Omowunmigan, ur faith will ans 4 u.
Mummyosayande, wlcm bck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
@omowumigan, may Allah(swt) grant u ur heart desires. His gate of mercy will be opened unto u and all of us ttc. Dnt despair, keep ur faith in Him for verily after hardship comes ease. Ds year shall be fruitful to us all. Amin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thanks for your prayers MEDA, mum2bsoon, mubzay, and everyone who's wishing me well out there.
I got the 50shades iomoge...thanks a bunch.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls help me send to talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk. Thank u
iOmoge:
which book una want make i send o..
1. 50 Shades of Grey- Triology
2. Book on Ovarian cyst
3. Pregnancy Miracle book
4. Chimamanda books.
5. The candida one way Tsquare share
6. Fertility foods book.

hehehehe.
God go help us and answer our request in double double portion.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
iOmoge:

please what exactly were u told is the cause of this delay?

am almost crying here.

Please let's know what they said is wrong.

have u looked spiritually,

my heart prays 4 u.

good thing is u r not barren...

I like it that u r looking to go natural.... someone gave us the kedi details here...and even u can Google kedi products in Lagos. u will get a link.

maybe urs is an issue of ur uterus opening with the growth of d LO.
or is it hormonal?
or do u have endometriosis? because of the pain u experience with ur period.

Please let's know what your doctor said....If it's unexplained then u can digest the pregnancy miracle step by step and back it up with prayers...even if u have to go fasting during ur tww.

send loads of baby dust your way.
hugs.

Hnmm...thanks for your concern...please don't cry...I must have shed an ocean in those years!
From the hormonal assay, the progesterone was within normal range..though not very high...so I took progesterone injections and then primolut when I conceived on two occasions. I also used duphaston on two other conceptions...it also showed high prolactin...hyperprolactinaemia..which i used bromergon for and almost lost my sight as an adverse effect! hsg shows left tube blocked...but I conceived 2months after the procedure. rubella test and other TORCH screen were all perfect... scan shows 'wonderful uterus' as the radiographers do tell me.
doctors never said I have endometriosis..I think pelvic scan should have shown that if I have it.
Sorry to say....I'm even tired of fasting or even doing the stuff with dh....I only manage to comply during ovulation....the fear of conceiving and losing it at 6-8weeks is even more disheartening! though I haven't conceived in 10months now!
To me, it seems my body do repel the foetus...sort of...
I'm counting on God...and my e-family out here.
Sweet dreams wishes to you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.