Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404795 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:10am On May 01, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:19am On May 01, 2015
Congrats nnetriplets the Lord who has started d good work will bring it to successful completion. @happy workers day and happy new month. May is a special month for me. dh is a yr older this month n God delivered me from untimely death 2yrs ago as my ectopic pregnancy ruptured. I DECLARE GREAT N MIGHTY TESTIMONIES OF BFP WILL COME FORTH from THIS THREAD THIS MAY IN JESUS NAME. y all have a great day

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 11:36am On May 01, 2015
Can this Guifei Bao be used for fibroid too
venizia:
MummyEsther I took the two together. The Guifei bao is inserted in the Vj for 3 days and during that period no baby dance after which you pull it out ( it comes out with sum stuff which I blv are the stuff causing d blockage ) then you take a break for a day or 2 b4 u insert another one. You dont use during af n ovulation. I think there are 6 capsules in a pack

For the Kedi gynapharm, you swallow but cant rmbr d no of capsules in a pack but i know they are not many sha. I think you can finish it in a week or so
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 11:54am On May 01, 2015
Thank u ma's. Its well. May God hear our prayers- Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 11:59am On May 01, 2015
Good morning my people, pls i dont want to say i'm TTC cos i want to be positive pregnant inside me always, i have said to God that i must deliver my own twins this July or August. i'm married for 11months now, i did scan, no more ovarian cysts. I need a good drugs or herbs that can cure Urinary tract infection(UTI). Thnks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 12:03pm On May 01, 2015
@ Nnetriplet congrats. To God be d glory. @ all happy worker's day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
Morning and happy new and fruitful month to us all,to the beleful Mamas congrtas, i hail@Mummy Esther dont despair ur time of visitation is near,it is not how fast but how well@Blessediva how are u and ur siblings faring
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 12:53pm On May 01, 2015
@Janedyke6..very much better..thanks plenty.. May God answer all our innermost prayers soonest.. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 01, 2015
@nnetriplet, congratulations to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 1:25pm On May 01, 2015
@ Dadsonval:- How do you know you have UTI.

Well, go to a good lab and submit your sample for urinalysis and urine m/c/s and take the results to a doctor for proper evaluation and treatment or better still you can go and see your doctor and make your complaints and they will carry on from there. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 2:26pm On May 01, 2015
Thnks and God bless u my sister, its yielded scanty growth of staphylococus spp after overnight incubation of 37C. i have being feeling a little itching since 3 days ago. I had a little pains @ d right pelvic area before, also i urinate often day and night since two month ago till now, that makes me assume that maybe its UTI
praisefulmum:
@ Dadsonval:- How do you know you have UTI.

Well, go to a good lab and submit your sample for urinalysis and urine m/c/s and take the results to a doctor for proper evaluation and treatment or better still you can go and see your doctor and make your complaints and they will carry on from there. Cheers!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 2:49pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 3:12pm On May 01, 2015
@ Blessediva I hope everytn went well to d glory of God. I pray for all these challenge God will surprise and visit you with all round supernatural blessings. it is well my sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ijay024: 3:20pm On May 01, 2015
pls my ovulation test was a faint line on 29th April, it got darker yesterday and today its becoming faint...though we've been baby dancing...I dont understand, some pple say you shd baby dance as soon as you see d second line while some pple say wait for 48hrs. Which one shd I follow?

Baby dust to us all...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 3:30pm On May 01, 2015
Helovesme thanks for d info

Oteleye: it didn't work for my fibroids

Mummy Esther: you wont see the discharge until you remove it. It has a way of tightening the vjay so nothing comes out. You will hv to use your fingers to remove the yamayama dat will b inside ur vjay after removing the gufei bao.
Did I mention No bd during the 3days?

Amen to your prayer tsquare

At all: Happy New Month. The Lord shall surprise us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 3:52pm On May 01, 2015
venizia:
Helovesme thanks for d info
Oteleye: it didn't work for my fibroids
Mummy Esther: you wont see the discharge until you remove it. It has a way of tightening the vjay so nothing comes out. You will hv to use your fingers to remove the yamayama dat will b inside ur vjay after removing the gufei bao.
Did I mention No bd during the 3days?
Amen to your prayer tsquare
At all: Happy New Month. The Lord shall surprise us all

Thanks a lot, I was getting curious already.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:24pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
@ayaakanoh tnks 4 d mention plans are going well, am just worried for my DAD's avaliability on dat day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 7:02pm On May 01, 2015
@MummyEsther..worry not..for sometimes its all a test of our faith in God Almighty..God has a way of doing things..we just have to keep the faith strong..put up a bold face and say hello to them..be strong and I'm sure soonest God would answer your prayers*hugs* kiss
Wish there was more I could do..ure surely in my prayers at all times
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 01, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
All the mamas in the house, I hail o. This is our month whether the devil likes it or not.

Congratulations to all our prego mamas. Happy bumping all the way.

@MummyEsther, I feel you. I've been dodging traveling to go and visit a friend of mine who gave birth to twins recently. We both prayed for twins. I lost mine but she delivered hers and I got married a year and some months before her. What really made me shed tears was when she complained that she gave birth through CS. Chai! some people no know wetin God do for them sha. And she took in the very month of their wedding.

it is well. God will wipe all our tears away. He will restore back to us all the years that the locusts and cankerworms have eaten. We will all look back and smile. Our lives are testimonies to the glory of God.

That said, abeg who know where good gynecologist dey for Kano. I no understand my body again o.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:48pm On May 01, 2015
@mummyesther and mubzay. He who has called you is too faithful to fail. Dont worry. Your testimonies are next. They will come celebrate with yoy soon. God is not asleep
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 8:06pm On May 01, 2015
@mamakendra, amen ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 8:26pm On May 01, 2015
Gudevening mamas hope today was gud.happy new month to all.
@ all pls o if u knw about garlic insertion stuff pls respondre.I noticed discharge n itching since 2 days nw,can I insert garlic during 2WW.hope it won't do any harm incase d little bean has implanted.I just finished one vigorious antibiotics treatment for candida and Dr said I shud alow d body rest for now no drugs.pls make una ansa me so I can start it asap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
xxxxx

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 8:48pm On May 01, 2015
Happy new month my e-sisters.We shall all testify soon by His grace.Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 10:06pm On May 01, 2015
@ Dadsonval:- You still need to see your doctor. TTC period is not the time to allow any infection linger. You still need a proper diagnosis and then treatment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 01, 2015
@MummyEsther: Pls cheer up, ur testimony is on d way. Na so my neighbour child of 1yr 6mths dey call me Aunty & his mum don't even bother to correct him, initially ℓ was ignoring him when he calls me but DH said ℓ shldn't hold anything against d baby dat its d mother dat is stupid. I'm sure d lady shld be in secondary schl as at when ℓ got married. So its one of those things.
@All: God will remember us & take away every reproach of our life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 5:04am On May 02, 2015
When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, they were like them who dreameth.

I'm just coming back from a night vigil. MummyEsther, what you said about you and your neighbor really touched me. I didn't know when I started shedding tears. So I used you as a point of contact to us all. I carried all our tears to the Lord and laid them at His feet. It's my strong belief that come 31st December, we shall all be testifying to God's miracles in our lives. While praying for us all, I saw a fair baby girl, then a baby bump during closing prayers. By faith, God has answered us. Let's start thanking Him.

MummyEsther, it is well. I believe God made me use you as a point of contact to us for a reason.

Have a blessed weekend everyone

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by saheed2532(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2015
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE OVERWEIGHT FOR EVER My husband used to complain that after four kids I no longer take care of myself that am I the only married woman with kids? He was adamant that his friend's wife has four kids too and yet she looks trim without big belly and smart. I continue to BE adding weight as I never take him serious for his complaint as I felt nothing can be done about it. Until recently when personally I started yo be feeling embarrassed going out with him because I look so big and weigh also I find it difficult to do most of those domestic and office work I do before. I felt bitter but lowered my pride to ask a friend on how she has been maintaining her look and she showed me a bottle of T5fatburners T5 Fat burner pills. The secret is out guys and you can buy the pills by clicking here (all natural and safe) it is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep. Very simple http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:56am On May 02, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.