Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404914 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57am On May 02, 2015
Good morning e-sisters aka fruitful mum.
Love u all. Good morning.

hugs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:18am On May 02, 2015
I got this post from my colleague at work
and couldn't help but share.

Two weeks ago, I was about to prepare lunch for my family, when i took out a fresh Titus fish from the freezer suddenly my one year five months old daughter who stood by watching, started crying and demanding that i give her the fish to eat. I kept trying to tell her in my own way that the fish was raw, I needed to spice it up, cook and then take out the bones so it can be ready for consumption, but my toddler wouldn't hear but chose to cry louder and even fell to the ground and no one was able to comfort her, I decided to ignore her went ahead to do what was right and when it was ready, she had her fish and didn't even remember all the drama she had put up. But the Holy Spirit ministered to me that this is how many of us cry for a blessing that is not yet ready. God is saying am spicing it up,cook it and taking out the bones so you don't get choked. If only my little daughter knew, she would have waited patiently instead of being anxious. (Phil 4:6)God is saying to someone here that you be anxious for nothing, be still and know that I am God I am spicing up that blessing so you will enjoy to the fullest. Wait on the Lord! (Is 40:31)Like job said...All the days of my appointed time will i wait till my change comes(Job 14:14) change is coming, Help is on the way and you are unstoppable this week come what may in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:36am On May 02, 2015
@Hafsat @Freaking out @Mama Kendra @Omedit @IOmoge @Mubzay: I really do appreciate your words. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 10:38am On May 02, 2015
Ayaakanoh,thanx 4d mention n AMEN . @mummyosanyade,thanx 4 sharing d word. @All,happy weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:07pm On May 02, 2015
@iOmoge @saheed2532 is a male. He just copied advert post and pasted. Pls be mindful of those pills. You're not just trying to look slim but trying to reduce weight as ttcer. @tatacherie I use garlic anytime I feel I may have infection. Normally itching and within two to three days, itching stops and my discharge becomes clear and normal. I don't think it has adverse effects as it's not so strong. but if you're in doubt, wait till cd 1, that's when I enjoy the effect more. makes your flow run like tap.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 02, 2015
Mummyosanyade thank U̶̲̅ so much for dat powerful msg, I'm inspired. Uhm!!!! God make things beautiful in its time
Lovely weekend to all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 12:29pm On May 02, 2015
Mummysoyande thx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 02, 2015
miraclebaby:
@iOmoge @saheed2532 is a male. He just copied advert post and pasted. Pls be mindful of those pills. You're not just trying to look slim but trying to reduce weight as ttcer.

i bought it b4 i got married, wanted to look slim 4 my wedding. but ditched it after a while.
thanks all the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 02, 2015
U are all welcome. Let's just hang in there for a little longer. It's no secret wat He can do. Wat he's done for others he'll do for us. Love u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 12:57pm On May 02, 2015
Hello happy mamas. I just did my HSG now,
Here is the result: Both fallopian tubes are demonstrated and are normal in caliber but the right fallopian tube give a loculated peritoneal spill while the left gives a free spill .
Conclusion:
1. Normal uterus and left fallopian tube.
2. There are probable perifimbral adhesions around the right fallopian tube.

Also had pelvic scan done:
The uterus is normal echotexture, regular in contour with a smooth outline. It measures 8.38×4.89×4.16cm.
Endometrial plate is intact measures 0.245cm
pouch douglas is empty and no ovarian lesion seen.

@ mumihaja, iOmoge, legendsmother and all d sabi mamas.... help me check this my result i am going nuts.
Fertility blessing everyone!

Sorry for the long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 5:11pm On May 02, 2015
@ miraclebaby thanks a lot sis,i inserted d garlic last 9t & d heavy discharge automatically stopped til now,bt still battling wit external itching.I pray it relieves me afta repeating to9t if not will see my Dr on Monday.tnx once more.@ mummyosayande tnx for dat inspiring msg
Greetings to my wonderful e-famly
@ derommyvent congrats on ur successful HSG.I strongly believe ur case is settled.let oda sabi mamas pls trow more lite on how she can clear d adhesions naturally.thank God no infection as POD is empty.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 5:44pm On May 02, 2015
@ tatacherie, thanks so much for your response. It is well with us all IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:09pm On May 02, 2015
@Cathibok and @derommyvent, sorry I don't know how to intepret result..

Happy new month y'all! This is definitely our month of multiple BFP announcement by the Grace of God... Let's believe God more and Trust Him more than we ever did! It is well with us!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 7:44pm On May 02, 2015
@ mumihaja, a big AMEN. Thanks so much for your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
xxxxx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:17pm On May 02, 2015
iOmoge:

Dont despair, a problem shared is a problem half solved.
Atleast u know what can cause d delay.

Sorry 4 d long post.

Wow imoge u nailed it all,
@deromyvent d results show a normal everytin except for d adhesions of the mentioned tube.

Adhesions which are Sumtimes called scar tissues can block or distort fallopian tubes, some of d causes are PID, also sumtimes a ruptured apendix also causes this kinds of adhersion.

The formation of adhesions may not necessarily block a fallopian tube, but render it dysfunctional by distorting or separating it from the ovary.

So just like wah imoge said ur results are normal, d adhesions on dat tube is an issue so I wud recomend d tafao bau abi wat is it called

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 9:25pm On May 02, 2015
@ legendsmother and @ iOmoge , thanks so much for the response. Abeg all recommendations are welcomed. I have been so sad since i got the results.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 9:29pm On May 02, 2015
Ok ma, thanks for d info
venizia:
Helovesme thanks for d info

Oteleye: it didn't work for my fibroids

Mummy Esther: you wont see the discharge until you remove it. It has a way of tightening the vjay so nothing comes out. You will hv to use your fingers to remove the yamayama dat will b inside ur vjay after removing the gufei bao.
Did I mention No bd during the 3days?

Amen to your prayer tsquare

At all: Happy New Month. The Lord shall surprise us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 02, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:21am On May 03, 2015
Hahaha @iomoge I dey o like say I nor dey, how ya side
@all fruitful mama's may this month bring us all a lot of BFP. That said I urge us all to THINK POSITIVE ALWAYS

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:07am On May 03, 2015
@iOmoge you've answered correctly ma. Well done. @derommyvent why sad? There's no much problem in your result. the scan is ok. Most doctors may tell you your result is inconclusive as there was partial spillage, just not free. Could be due to adhesion or may be not. Either way, visit your doc and hear what he has to say. You can try the gufei bao or whatever its called. I can see mama above me writing different spellings cheesy cheesy. But I'm sure you know what they're talking about. You can as well try fertility massage or castor oil pack massage. It will encourage blood flow to the area. There's also seraptase. These are all natural ways to remove adhesion, if actually there's any. Above all, some things are beyond our comprehension, Take it to GOD in Prayer. If some fluid could pass, don't you think some of those active swimmers will survive the struggle. No more cysts, so hopefully you're ovulating. Your next target is to monitor ovulation to know if you ovulate monthly and how often from each side. That will help you know what else to do. Your miracle is nearer that you think.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:48am On May 03, 2015
http://planbwellness.com/guifei-bao/ saw this and thought 2 share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 7:00am On May 03, 2015
gd am fruitful mamas. happy Sunday . pls I hv a question. has any mama use tiens product for detoxification. pls how effective is their product. some of the mamas talked about all these machine they use to run test. am a living witness to that. infact if u are not farmiliar with ur body system they can gv u anything in d name of test just for them to sell their drugs. imagine, one of their intrument showed dt I hv sugar. I told them I dnt hv sugar. they where surprise at my srong arguement even when d result is looking at me there. after they decided to use another to check nd d sugar level is more than ok. from dt point they apply caution with their interpretation because d lady said I used questions

to distabilise her. can u imagine that, how cn I tk anything at ds level. it is well with us. may God
answer His name in our lives. sorry for d long post.
@ Blessediva I hope all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 7:05am On May 03, 2015
miraclebaby:
@iOmoge @saheed2532 is a male. He just copied advert post and pasted. Pls be mindful of those pills. You're not just trying to look slim but trying to reduce weight as ttcer. @tatacherie I use garlic anytime I feel I may have infection. Normally itching and within two to three days, itching stops and my discharge becomes clear and normal. I don't think it has adverse effects as it's not so strong. but if you're in doubt, wait till cd 1, that's when I enjoy the effect more. makes your flow run like tap.

do u eat it raw or what?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 8:10am On May 03, 2015
@ iOmoge, legendsmother and miraclebaby, thanks so much for your responses. I will be seeing my doctor on tuesday and get back to the house on his response.
Please where can i get gufei bao and seraptase.
Also how do i encourage blood flow to the area. Are there natural ways to remove adhesion, if actually there's any please share with me.

@ miraclebaby, i am happy there are no more cysts because the previous scan showed 2cysts and i am ovulating. I was not even expecting af this month at all because i ovulated well, bd very well and had faith. But God knows best.☺☺☺☺

It is well with us all IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:51am On May 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:06am On May 03, 2015
@namesake..he he he.. grin..ur Hausa really cracked me up..that's really sweet..how did u learn Hausa..LO is doing fine o..and I've strtd eating wella thanks to God..I throw up onli once or twice a day now..how've u bn dear..and dh..hope ure both fine and taking care of each other..

@all mamas in the house I dey greet too..hope y'all are doing fine.. may God answer our prayers in earnest.. May we hv many more BFPs.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15am On May 03, 2015
Heheheheh,

i grew up in Abuja. and picked the market Hausa.

lol

Thank God u are getting better, please add weight o. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19am On May 03, 2015
@divinemandate, thank God for knowledge else u would have become a dumping ground for the drugs they are trying to sell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:23am On May 03, 2015
@freakingout Amen, mom easther pls go ahead congratulate them when you get carry the baby and use the baby as point of contact am sure the Almighty God will answer our prayers this month and we will all give a wonderful testimony here
@nne triplet congratulations

pls mummies pls educate me on how to use opk plssss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 9:25am On May 03, 2015
iOmoge:
By Gods grace, u wont be needing it as this month ur BFP is sure in Jesus name. Amen

Amen and i wish you the same. Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.