Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401832 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fumbaby:

Polyclinic
please where is poly clinic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
prettmum:
thank you lord
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
@divinemandate You may add vitamin E to the supplements. Dunno any other ooh. let's see what other mamas will add too. If he's been on it longer than six months you may need to detox and start another supplements. Fertility dust. @JUMAYIN why not visit your doctor for full fertility work up? He may add hch shot on the clomid cycle and increase the dosage if need be. @BlessedDiva Amen to that prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
We thank You Lord 4 u r d reason 4 ds season. Your plans 2wards us r of gud n nt of evil 2 bring us our xpectd ends. 4 ds we say thank You. Lord, we pray dt You give us our own children in Your own time n by Your grace in Jesus name. Change our names 4rm barren 2 mother of a nation. God of remebrance, remember us as u did d Shunamite woman, Hannah, Elizabeth, Sarah n moda of Samson in Jesus name. Father, prove all our doctors wrong concernin us n break everytin choking our wombs in Jesus name. I declare every fibroid 2 disappear now 4rm our wombs. Let every damaged organ b repaird or replacd in Jesus name. Lord let us b set free 4rm every curse affectin our gettin preg in Jesus name. Let ds mnth b our mnth of conceptn in Jesus name. Thank You 4 answerin our prayers Lord. 4 in Jesus name we av prayed.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pls great mothers in the house can someone help me interprete dis result. FSH-4.7 (6.9-12.5). LH-4.6 (5.9-12.6) E2-78.6 (245-195) Prolactin 15.4 (3.4-24.1) progesteron 20.4 (1.5-22.0)Lp. Report: Low gonadotrophin levels. Thank u pls.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
@miraclebaby,thanks so much, my doctor placed me on clomid n he monitors me on folliculometry every other day, he concluded today that Av been having an anovulatory cycle all this while then he said to wait till AF comes then he wud increase d dose n trigger d egg....but am just confused as to why am not ovulating. May GOD help us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
@JUMAYIN several things could be culprit. But I'd suggest you check your hormones. How good is your prolactin level reconsidering your loss? Confirm it returned to normal. @Apple19 wrote something on that. @Glo27 thought someone responded to that post. If not so, lets hope @Legendsmother will see it. Amen to all the prayers. Spreading baby dusts all over here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Almighty Father we thank you. Father we give you all the praise and glory. Your word says Forever O lord, your word is settled in Heaven. You have said that if we ask anything, believing that we receive, we shall have our requests, you also said in your word that if we pray according to your will, you hear us and if you hear us, we have the petitions we desire. Father, you said in Ex 23:25-26:- If we serve you, you will bless our bread and water and take sickness away from our midst, there shall nothing cast our young and we shall not be barren, the number of our days we shall fulfill, Father We declare that we are not barren because we serve you. We declare that our bread and water is blessed, every evil sickness in our midst preventing us from carrying our babies or even causing miscarriages (Hormonal imbalance, blocked tubes, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, cervical stenosis, seminal fluid abnormalities, premature menopause, unexplained primary or secondary infertility, add any ttc challenge here) is cursed in the name of Jesus, Amen. We command you to leave our bodies and never return in the name of Jesus, Amen.
In Ps 113:9:- You said You make the barren woman keep house and be a joyful mother of Children, so we decree and declare that we are joyful mothers of children.
In Ps 127:3:- You said Children are our heritage and the fruit of the womb is his reward so we ask dear Lord that you reward us with the fruit of the womb, give us our inheritance o Father, in Jesus name, Amen.
In Ps 128:3:- You said thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house and thy children like olive plants round about thy table. We decree and declare that We are fruitful vines in our husbands' houses, Our children are like olive plants round about our table.
In Deut 7:14:- You said we thou shall be blessed above all people, there shall not be male nor female barren among you, or among your cattle and so therefore we stand on this word and say neither male nor female in this group is permitted to be barren. Not even our animals or anything amongst us is permitted to be barren. We curse every spirit of barrenness in our lives, in our families. We destroy every evil lineage of barrenness in the name if Jesus, Amen.
In Galatians 3:13-14:- You said Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law being made a curse for us, for it is written, Cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree, That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through Faith. Father, because Christ became a curse for us, He has redeemed us from the curse of the law and barrenness is under the curse of the Law so therefore Christ has paid the price and we are therefore no longer barren but fruitful because we are operating in the blessing of Abraham through Faith.

Father We thank you because we are fruitful, We thank you because we are joyful mothers of Children. We thank you because we know that You cannot lie and You are faithful who has promised. We stand on Your promises and decree the speedy manifestation of your promises in our life concerning all round fruitfulness. We thank you because we know you have granted us our Petitions in Jesus Name, Amen. We vow to give you all the Glory in Jesus Name, Amen. This is our month of Praise and Perfection!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Amen to all dis beautiful prayers, the month of July will never pass us by,dis Month of July will be an unforgettable month cos it shall rain BFP mightily in our mist dis July IJN....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:56am On Jul 01, 2015
To the prayers of all Moms on this thread, I say AMEN AMEN AMEN in JESUS Name.
No obstacle is greater than Jehovah Lord Divine. Overrule all obstacles to our conceiving of our own biological children Oh! Lord and take All the Glory for it in JESUS NAME.
AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 1:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Praise Mode Activated:- This kain God o, I never see your type o, This Kain God, This Kain God!!!! Blessed be your Holy Name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 1:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Singing :- TELL ME WHO HAS THE FINAL SAY, JEHOVAH HAS THE FINAL SAY x 2
JEHOVAH IS THE KING OF KINGS,
HE IS THE LORD OF LORDS!!!!
HE MAKES A WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY,
JEHOVAH HAS THE FINAL SAY.......

My sisters and brothers, JEHOVAH has the final say in our lives concerning our fruitfulness, not the doctors, not our spouses, not our Pastors but JEHOVAH and if He says We are Fruitful, then we are FRUITFUL. Rejoice!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 1:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Jehovah Overdo! We thank you for the gift of a new month, thank you for life, thank you for our husbands, our families, for health, for provision and protection and for your endless mercies upon us. We thank you for the miracle conception on this thread in the month of June, and because you are the God that does exceedingly and abundantly above ALL we ask or even imagine, we are confident that you will do much more in this month of July.
Thank you for blessing our wombs with singletons, twins and triplets this very month of July, 2015! Thank you for putting the enemies of our fruitfulness to shame and we scatter every evil conspiracy against our pregnancy. We decree that our babies shall not be aborted, we shall not miscarry, no stillbirth, no complications throughout our pregnancy!

On the day of our delivery, the living shall come out of the living and we will return ALL the praise to you and you alone in Jesus name, Amen!

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 01, 2015
May the Lord hear our voices and prayers and give us victory on every side, may he put all our mockers to shame and bless us with the fruit of the womb in the mighty name of Jesus.

singing,
I have confidence in you Jesus
I have confidence in you saviour
I have confidence in you anytime, anywhere
I have confidence in you, Jehovah mooooo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 4:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Mandydaisy:
Jehovah Overdo! We thank you for the gift of a new month, thank you for life, thank you for our husbands, our families, for health, for provision and protection and for your endless mercies upon us. We thank you for the miracle conception on this thread in the month of June, and because you are the God that does exceedingly and abundantly above ALL we ask or even imagine, we are confident that you will do much more in this month of July.
Thank you for blessing our wombs with singletons, twins and triplets this very month of July, 2015! Thank you for putting the enemies of our fruitfulness to shame and we scatter every evil conspiracy against our pregnancy. We decree that our babies shall not be aborted, we shall not miscarry, no stillbirth, no complications throughout our pregnancy!

On the day of our delivery, the living shall come out of the living and we will return ALL the praise to you and you alone in Jesus name, Amen!
AMennnnnn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 4:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Mowojuoluwa:
please where is poly clinic

will help you get the address from my sis or should I send my sis number to you?

(08066668666 dr polyclin i don't know his name)

That's the number she sent to me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Mandydaisy:

AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Amen and amen

Singing

Thank youu my Lord
Thank you Jesus
Thank you saviour
Thank you my dear Lord

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2015
There is something that makes me come into yo presence my helper!
My helper ooooo my helper!
My helper yeeee my helper!
There is something that makes me come into your presence my helper.

Amen to all the prayers above!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month fruitful Mothers, it is the 7th month and 7th stand for perfection, I decree into our lives dis Morning everything concerning us all shall be perfected ijn name....Abba Father will do that thing only him can do in our lifes, body and homes... ..

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2015
@all, good morning and happy new month. The lord will perfect all that concerns us in this 7th month.

To all mamas that posted prayer points, thank you so much. God will put smiles on our faces in Jesus name.
Fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2015
@miraclebaby. Tanks for de response. Pls wat is ACV and BSM. So dat I will know wat to tell her. Cause she is asking de meaning. Pls explain.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Goodmorning Mamas in the house, happy new month to us all, the house is full of God presence and he shall perfect all that concerns us in this month of july.

Gey ready for your bfp, cause i am.

God bless us all in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sweetie82: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy New Month. May this month be joyful for everyone!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2015
kaycee676:
@miraclebaby. Tanks for de response. Pls wat is ACV and BSM. So dat I will know wat to tell her. Cause she is asking de meaning. Pls explain.
ACV is Apple Cider vinegar, BSM is Black Strap Molasses. She should confirm its unsulphured organic black strap molasses. Pls note unsulphured and organic, very important. And ACV too must be organic and unfiltered. Braggs is best. Could be bought from health stores and supermarkets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2015
@divinemandate reishi and golden hypha for ma.le infection treat.ment.

@All using A-vitamin 50.m.g b6, kindly add B-(b12) 500.m.cg to it. Because using A without adding B will lead to reduction in B. Shalom

@miraclebaby amen, amen, amen. Same here sis.

Na still your girl ayaak, na spamboat do me stong thing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month to us all. May God answer our prayers and grant our desires. May this month be filled with testimonies more than the previous months. God, pls have mercy on your children and manifest your power in our families, release your blessings on us that our life will bear witness to your miraculous deeds. May this month never pass us by IJN, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2015
God is good all the time. Amen to all the prayers said on ds thread. May God almighty hear our slient n innermost prayers- amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month to all the fruitful mamas in the house. We are fruitful indeed. May God journey with all of us in this month of July as we pray and ask Him to bless us with the fruit of the womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2015
happy new month y'all, this is the 7th month and a month of perfection, in this July God will perfect all that concerns us IJN!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Mummyejire:
Happy new month.

seriously, i was suspecting this mummy Ejire, i had to quickly check time registered and was wondering who changed her moniker....ayaakanoh i catch you......Ejire?

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Movian and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.