Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5418384 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blessed mums, no one seems to have answer to all my many questions. There is God ooo.
I have come again with another question.
Here is the result of my DH semen analysis :
Morphology :Normal cells 90%
Abnormal cells - 10%
Motility : Active cells 75% ---sluggish cells : 5%..... dead cells 20%.
Total count: 209. 2 ×10 sperm cells/ml
culture: yielded no significant growth after 48hrs.

Sorry for the long post... DH & I are novice we no sabi anything. We are yet to take the result to our gynae.

Pls help us interpret this result. God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Work done, now I have time for my e-fam.

Mrsfrank whats the total count figure? Check well. It's usually in exponential form (10 raise to power of something)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mummyejire:

Progesterone cream Is to be used after ovulation, I think from 3dpo.
Vitamin b6 also help corpus lutem (sp*) as progesterone does, but I will advice u go for the cream.

@All I dey hail ooo.
thanks dear, do you know any brand? What is dpo?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
fosterkid:

Dpo means number of days past ovulation .or days after ovulation occurred.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
@iOmoge: I was on cyclogest for 3months non stop. for treating low prog in pg last year. The pg ended at abt 14wks but the amh test after the loss showed low ovarian. I was devastated. I prayed and cried to God.
I had to do a repeat test 7months after stopping the cyclogest and the above incidence. To my surprise my amh rose to 2 on a range of (0.7-2). TVs shows very good matured follicles on both ovaries even without any o drugs.

Although, I know of the drug called dhea. Its always prescribed for those with low amh for 3-6months. I didn't take it cos my fsh was and still within the very normal range.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
mubzay:
@stephyberry: u are welcome. May ur stay be short n fruitful. Av faith cuz nothing is impossible with God.
May He in His infinite mercies break all protocols for our sake n crown our efforts with a BFP.

AF: aunty flow (menses)
DH: darling husband
2ww: two weeks wait (after ovulation before ur nxt AF cycle)
Bd: baby dancing (intimacy)
BFP: big fat positive (pregnant)
O: ovulation
Thanks very much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
sugah:
Work done, now I have time for my e-fam.

Mrsfrank whats the total count figure? Check well. It's usually in exponential form (10 raise to power of something)

Total count : 209. 2×10 [6]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
IT WILL END IN PRAISE FOR ALL WAITING MOTHERS,COS YOU SHALL BE FRUITFUL AND YOUR CHILDREN SHALL MULTIPLY AND REPLENSIH

REDUCE THE FIBRIOD BY TAKING BRAGG APPLE CIDER,UNSULPHURED MOLLASES AND CASTOR OIL

CALL MIVIC CONSULT 08124319187,08065752586

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
God is great,

BFP is next.

thanks.

@mummyesther.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
mrsfrank:

Total count : 209. 2×10 [6]

Your dh is ok then. Almost perfect results.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello great mama's
I decided nt to use any drug for ovulation induction dis cycle. I notice so much EWCM on cd6, and today is cd9, already having ovulation pain bt d EWCM has stopped. Does mean ovulation is taking place on cd9?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by earthrealm(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
mrsfrank:
Blessed mums, no one seems to have answer to all my many questions. There is God ooo.
I have come again with another question.
Here is the result of my DH semen analysis :
Morphology :Normal cells 90%
Abnormal cells - 10%
Motility : Active cells 75% ---sluggish cells : 5%..... dead cells 20%.
Total count: 209. 2 ×10 sperm cells/ml
culture: yielded no significant growth after 48hrs.

Sorry for the long post... DH & I are novice we no sabi anything. We are yet to take the result to our gynae.

Pls help us interpret this result. God bless.

THE RESULT IS EXCELLENT, UR DH CAN IMPREGnate the whole africa...........lol, am assuming is 209.2 x 10 raised topower 6 ie 209.2million!!!
motility of 75% is super excellent too, most people usually hv 40 to 50 %.........is he on any special diet or drugs?.....me wud like to have such semen results o >wink
if u guys r finding it difficult getting preg.......check ur tubes, timing of intercourse...and if u ovulate

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mamas in d house come join me celebrate. My DH finally agrees 2 go 4 text n also do wateva is expected of him 2 do. I'm so happy because ryt nw I feel lik a burden has bn lifted off me. 2 all d swt mamas, Tnx 4 d advices n 4 joining faith wt me. Faith truly works.

Fertility dust 2 us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
@ginababy dat was fast!! Whoahh!! Nd den again that's how God works fast init? Just relax and let God do the Job it is well wif u!

@mrsfrank nor be small o Mr frank swimmers dey vex dem fit inpregenant d whole African women looool neeways it's a very good result

@all pls a frnd of mine said her hubby is tracking her on nairaland nd wants me to help her ask what to do to boost DH sperm count and he's been on a lot of orthodox medicine, so she wants some alternative medicine suggestions

@iomoge sucess on ur 2WW

@all sprinking fertility dust

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thnks sis.. dh is not on any drug ooo.. thank God for his result. Now I know the problem is from me due to my high prolactin. i don accuse him tire...
well my doctor has decided to place me on Clomid and HCG shot next cycle.
I pray for God's mercy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
ginababy:
Mamas in d house come join me celebrate. My DH finally agrees 2 go 4 text n also do wateva is expected of him 2 do. I'm so happy because ryt nw I feel lik a burden has bn lifted off me. 2 all d swt mamas, Tnx 4 d advices n 4 joining faith wt me. Faith truly works.

Fertility dust 2 us.
Praise be to God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mrsfrank are you on medication for the high prolactin?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
fosterkid:

I only know of cyclogest

N.B from mummyesther's experience we can see that long usage is not advisable.

@Mrsfrank that was a fantastic result from dh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Donpiero1: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2015
a women av bin beging me to impregnant ha cos ha huby cnt.shuld i do it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:56am On Jul 21, 2015
M

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Donpiero1: 1:16am On Jul 21, 2015
pls i nid matured advise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=sugah post=36103286]Mrsfrank are you on medication for the high prolactin? [/quote

Yes I am on Dostinex 2x weekly. I'm yet to see changes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2015
Good morning mamas to be . Trust we are all keeping the faith . Announcements of BFPs will flood our thread again in Jesus name. it will no longer tarry. I pray that the Lord will perfect all that concerns us . Amen . I just want to encourage any sister that is down . with the words in
Deuteronomy 4:31[b]
For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors[/b], which he confirmed to them by oath

&

Jeremiah 32:40
I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me.

Many of our sisters here have testified of God 's faithfulness despite the odds ours wont be different . You all have a beautiful week

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2015
@Apple19 and Aghaibiam thank you oo. The sound of rejoicing will not depart from your homes.

@Legendsmother, still counting down on that matter o wink

@mumigrace, don't feel sad dearie, my advise do all u can cos if ur dh is like mine ordinary folic acid u r not allowed to take, now i just form like i am doing nothing and do all i can on my own. For my dh to agree that i go for tests nko, it was war o, so it is almost impossible to tell him to go for any test.

My bro told his wife same thing until she decided she's had enough after 10 solid years, she informed him about her plan, started IVF procedure on her own, even borrowed money to pay for everything, never for once discussed the process with her dh cos she didn't want to get discouraged and only begged him to be available for se*men collection, thank God everything went well, the joy they both have now is out of this world. Imagine if she didn't take that decision as at then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Mamas in the house.ive come again o.pls come n help me interpret dh's result.we did a doppler scan.ive tried Dr Google Bt not satisified...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2015
Help me to thank God ooo!!! My younger sis dat got married in march has just confirmed dat she is pregnant, I. know as dis good news has entered our family mine is around d corner. Na me b her manager on belle matters cos she be jjc. Am so happy my sisters. I pray for dis good news for all of us.God will do it. Be positive. Baby dust

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
tsquaure:
Good morning mamas to be . Trust we are all keeping the faith . Announcements of BFPs will flood our thread again in Jesus name. it will no longer tarry. I pray that the Lord will perfect all that concerns us . Amen . I just want to encourage any sister that is down . with the words in
Deuteronomy 4:31[b]
For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors[/b], which he confirmed to them by oath

&

Jeremiah 32:40
I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me.

Many of our sisters here have testified of God 's faithfulness despite the odds ours wont be different . You all have a beautiful week
I Love coming to this trend anytime am feeling down or depressed cos i know i will definitely read something that will lift my spirit high..... In my 2WW and am trusting God for my bfp dis month cos we are having 7×7×7 testimonies dis month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
@Pweetiebabe, iOmoge and other 2WW's it is well this July will not pass without delivering our BFPs.

Pweetiebabe what are you doing to kill time and remain sane in this torturous 2ww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ayaayo:
@Pweetiebabe, iOmoge and other 2WW's it is well this July will not pass without delivering our BFPs.

Pweetiebabe what are you doing to kill time and remain sane in this torturous 2ww
My sister it has not be easy, just wish God can fast forward d whole wait thing so i can get tested, no day goes by without me reading @ least 3 chapters of supernatural childbirth and most times i visit google to read testimonies of people after ttcing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=mrsfrank post=36114311][/quote]
You might need to switch to parlodel. It has horrible side effects initially but I noticed it stops after some time. Discuss with your doctor about switching.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Donpiero i had typed a lengthy piece as regards your question and just before I submitted i realised you might be joking.
So hahahahahahaha. Funny. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
@legendsmother or anyone els that knows, pls what's d minimum expected size of follice bfor trigger?

May God bless us soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.