Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409708 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
GodMercy2015:
@Mumihaja, how can i get the tampons? I am based in ijebuOde.

if you are interested i can send it across to you but you will pay additional money for courier
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
@Mumihaja does d tampon work for block tubes?

it might, it works like guifei bao.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
mumihaja:

if you are interested i can send it across to you but you will pay additional money for courier

What is the cost of courier?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
mumihaja:

the price is #4,000 for a pack of 5 pieces
ok ,how much will it cost to send it to PH where I'm based?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
GodMercy2015:

What is the cost of courier?

i will have to find out how much they will take to bring it to Ijebuode, can you confirm the transport services that comes to your place and your nearest bus top or somtin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
manoda:

ok ,how much will it cost to send it to PH where I'm based?

@manoda, if you are based in Ph, can you come to GRA Phase II to pick it up?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
mumigrace:

How I wish my dh would agree to do same cry. Although I think d problem is from me, he refuses to allow me make any effort towards conceiving, he keeps saying "nothing is wrong with you" "God will give us children at his time". I feel so sad when I see those that got married after me conceiving. I still try to be happy and hold God to his words.
My dear, dat has bn my case all dis while. Bt dnt 4get dat out body is lyk a house dat d spirit dwells in n dat house needs repairs n maintenance 4 d spirit 2 perform perfectly. Don't wait in ignorance. Bt hav faith in everything u do concerning dis.

Baby durst I blow.........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amanix4(f): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
tsquaure:
Dear sister. Warm welcome to u . I pray ur stay will be short. As per Dh , how long has he been on d fertiaid. after 2-3months of use it is important he repeats d test to see if there has been an improvement . let him remain consistent with his drugs. Also ensure he gets good balanced diet. I do not pray d condition persists but if it does visit a urologist.it is well my sister
@ Tsquare he has been on it close to a year now, changed frm Adyzoa to fertilaid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teal: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
mompurity2:
@mummyejire, I jst voted grin.

you are the only fish in my peppersoup. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
mumihaja:
@mummyejire, i cant find Computer man on the list, is computer man his name or the name of his company?

shorter link
We are grateful for your vote, thank you for taking us this far, you can use d link below to find thecomputerman on the diamond bank BET entry, scroll down to the bottom of the page and check for THECOMPUTERMAN ON PAGE 13 to15 to find us
WE STILL NEED YOUR VOTEs thank You.
http://bet5videoentries.pgtb.me/QkppLh

one boli and two fish head for each vote grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Done! @mummyejire
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2015
mumihaja:
D woman can actually confirm if ur tube is open or blocked if she touches ur stomach but if you are taking treatment by proxy hsg can confirm it, for me my case was serious that was why I had to go for hsg even after she assured me..

@Mumihaja: Can any of the Nairaland ttc women who visited the bayelsa woman you recommended share thier tubal opening success here? Cos my younger sister is in PH and her tubes are blocked. She has spent so much on fellopio and dollyhams but hsg keeps saying blocked tubes for over 3yrs now.
Pls reply.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2015
@mummyejire, could this be the Computer man? cos this is the only name that relates to computer and appeared on pages 13-15, see screen shot below, am only doing this cos of the bole and fish head o

Benjamin Michael
Company Name: Computer Initiative for All

Vote

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
I am just too tired to keep going on, my hopes are high with every new cycle and gets badly battered at the end with no BFP. my strength just fails to pray or even cry, and my dh does not understand why i am worried and he is not ready to seek any medical help. Its just so hard and hurtful to keep trying month after month, hoping, praying and wishing you get a bfp only to get AF telling u it’s a bfn at the same time signifying another opportunity to try.

The roller coaster is just crazy and i have decided no more!!! i have had enough heartbreaks from being hopeful

sorry ladies for venting and the very long epistle, got a bfn from a hpt this morning on this cycle of clomid, though its 12dpo just couldn’t postpone the judgement day as statistic shows u wud at least get a faint positive if at all its a bfp and i am getting all the normal symptoms b4 AF

In all God is still God, fertility blessings!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2015
We have moved up the ladder... We are grateful for your votes, thank you for taking us this far, you can use d link below to find THE COMPUTER MAN on the diamond bank BET entry, scroll down to the bottom of the page and go to page 2 to find us

mumihaja:
@mummyejire, could this be the Computer man? cos this is the only name that relates to computer and appeared on pages 13-15, see screen shot below, am only doing this cos of the bole and fish head o

Benjamin Michael
Company Name: Computer Initiative for All

Vote

My personal person God bless you real good, your bole and fish don triple now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2015
BlessedDiva:
Done! @mummyejire

You are the best, thank you, your vote worked we've moved from page 13 to page 2. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
We have moved up the ladder... We are grateful for your votes, thank you for taking us this far, you can use d link below to find THE COMPUTER MAN on the diamond bank BET entry, scroll down to the bottom of the page and go to page 2 to find us

THANKS TO YOU MUMMIES AND DADDIES, YOUR VOTE WORKED!

We have moved from page 13, we are currently in page 2, need to be at PAGE 1.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2015
been long i saw mummyelena here.
how far with the serrapaptase.

Ayaayo:
I am just too tired to keep going on, my hopes are high with every new cycle and gets badly battered at the end with no BFP. my strength just fails to pray or even cry, and my dh does not understand why i am worried and he is not ready to seek any medical help. Its just so hard and hurtful to keep trying month after month, hoping, praying and wishing you get a bfp only to get AF telling u it’s a bfn at the same time signifying another opportunity to try.
The roller coaster is just crazy and i have decided no more!!! i have had enough heartbreaks from being hopeful
sorry ladies for venting and the very long epistle, got a bfn from a hpt this morning on this cycle of clomid, though its 12dpo just couldn’t postpone the judgement day as statistic shows u wud at least get a faint positive if at all its a bfp and i am getting all the normal symptoms b4 AF
In all God is still God, fertility blessings!!!

its gonna be alright in his time.
dont u cry or worry.
i have even entered the mood of my dh now, and he is the one getting worried.
i have decided to just be looking and be praying but silently.

dont worry, Gods hand would reach u.
all the people that got married with me are ready to pop.
my bday later this month would be my 8th month anniversary.

God dey and God go win!.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Teal:
Hello house, I just got to know of this thread this evening. Have gone through quite a number of posts and I must say am impressed. Am so happy to be here. Here is my story so far, I hope am welcomed.
Myself and Dh have been TTC for 7months now. I have very scanty flow that lasts 1-2days but very fixed at 28days for a year now, been to doctors but no changes so far. Done hormone profile, my progesterone is 5.0, my gynae failed to tell me what it means until i do HSG and hubby does sperm analysis, which we dont want to do yet. I have used predicte strip test and its negative so far. Am currently on evergreen woman tho I don't know how effective it is but got it due to fear of not ovulating and scanty AF. I recently changed Hosp and did Urine MSC, hvs and PVS, was told I have chronic pid and currently on antibiotics so have stopped evergreen woman. Please, I won't mind further direction cos I heard pid is usually hard to treat and anything to help with my flow and ovulation problem? Thanks and baby dust to us all.

maybe u should listen to ur gyna and do hsg. but that should be after u have treated the PID.
gynapharm i heard is very good.
Gynapharm from kedi and you should also get the one for men so u can treat dh.
also get this seeds from mumihaj or get guifie bao to help pull out.
when that is sorted.
u can den do hsg.
adhessions are a major reason fro scanty flow.
did u check ur other hormones? or was it just progesterone?

blowing fertility dust ur way and wishing u a short fruitful stay.
Hugs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Mummyejire:

My personal person God bless you real good, your bole and fish don triple now

@mummyejire, you didnt confirm if thats his name?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Product :Beautiful life tampon

Tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main Ingredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.
Healthy Function:
These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease.
Main changes after using tampons
Step 1 :Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than before.it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step 2 : erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step 3: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast the healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion,becomes smooth to restore the women’s vagina.
Step 4: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Suitable to the people:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease
4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: 1g each tampon
Directions:
1. Wash your hands and open the foil bag containing one tampon
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Warning:
1. Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
2. Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)
3. You may soak the tampon in a glass of water and use the liquid for douching.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ayaayo:

In all God is still God fertility blessings!!!
Do you believe that God is still God? He doesn't change you know? He did it for Sarah! He did it for Hannah! And He did it for me! He will definitely do it for you.

If you ain't Christian and don't know about the women I mentioned from the Holy Bible.

Just have faith and believe that God is still God. He has not forgotten you kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chinwendym:
Do you believe that God is still God? He doesn't change you know? He did it for Sarah! He did it for Hannah! And He did it for me! He will definitely do it for you.
u kiss

thanks dearie, i kukuma know them and i am xtain. iOmoge, thank you. I know sorrow may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning and whoever trust in God shall lack nothing good, Thanks sisters but the thing just tire me ojare. Soon and very soon we would all rejoice.

Mummyejire, i cannot come and see where to vote oo, and i am sending my account number so when the gbemu land no forget me grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
@mumihaja: Pls say something abt the seeds. Biko. Someone desperately needs help. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thepatroit: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mummyejire, I have voted. I sure hope it's The Computer man and Allied Services Limited or else, I just voted for someone else......emm...let's come and talk about the terms and conditions of the bole and fish head. grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
iyaibeji2:
@mumihaja: Pls say something abt the seeds. Biko. Someone d
iyaibeji2 post=36175054:

@Mumihaja: Can any of the Nairaland ttc women who visited the bayelsa woman you recommended share thier tubal opening success here? Cos my younger sister is in PH and her tubes are blocked. She has spent so much on fellopio and dollyhams but hsg keeps saying blocked tubes for over 3yrs now.
Pls reply.
esperately needs help. Thanks.

@iyaibeji, your question is directed to any one on ttc thread that tried her, lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for reviews from those who used her seeds.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
@mumihaja it's the computer man and allied services ltd, Joy Arowoselu. I know so because it was on page 14 last night but it's now on page 2.

@mummyejire make u remember Me for 'eye wey see' package when ur person wins oh lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iceboo: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hello mamas in d house.....after TTC for 6 months and no show, I have decided to run some tests. Pls , kindly educate me on the tests I should do and the one I should start with. Dh will be going for sperm analysis Dis wkend. Pls friends, I need ur help and advice.
God bless......fertility blessings..... smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mummyejire:

shorter link
We are grateful for your vote, thank you for taking us this far, you can use d link below to find thecomputerman on the diamond bank BET entry, scroll down to the bottom of the page and check for THECOMPUTERMAN ON PAGE 13 to15 to find us

one boli and two fish head for each vote grin

@MUMMYEJIRE: I av voted o...waiting fr my prize too. Abi make I kuku send account number??

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
@icebobo: do not fret too much. 6 months is too early says d doc. But out of curiosity n pressure from home u can go for a scan, do hormonal assay n run Hvs/urine mcs. Its well dearie. Have faith
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teal: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
iomoge2:

maybe u should listen to ur gyna and do hsg. but that should be after u have treated the PID.
gynapharm i heard is very good.
Gynapharm from kedi and you should also get the one for men so u can treat dh.
also get this seeds from mumihaj or get guifie bao to help pull out.
when that is sorted.
u can den do hsg.
adhessions are a major reason fro scanty flow.
did u check ur other hormones? or was it just progesterone?

blowing fertility dust ur way and wishing u a short fruitful stay.
Hugs

Thanks so much. First time am hearing about adhesions being major reason for scanty flow. Will get the kedi products. Being reading about the guifie bao too. I checked all my hormones, doctor sed they are ok but to do the hsg.
I pray we all have our testimonies soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.