Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397667 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ayaayo:
I am just too tired to keep going on, my hopes are high with every new cycle and gets badly battered at the end with no BFP. my strength just fails to pray or even cry, and my dh does not understand why i am worried and he is not ready to seek any medical help. Its just so hard and hurtful to keep trying month after month, hoping, praying and wishing you get a bfp only to get AF telling u it’s a bfn at the same time signifying another opportunity to try.

The roller coaster is just crazy and i have decided no more!!! i have had enough heartbreaks from being hopeful

sorry ladies for venting and the very long epistle, got a bfn from a hpt this morning on this cycle of clomid, though its 12dpo just couldn’t postpone the judgement day as statistic shows u wud at least get a faint positive if at all its a bfp and i am getting all the normal symptoms b4 AF

In all God is still God, fertility blessings!!!
I understand perfectly d point u r coming frm because I was once der n wt prayers I finally convinced dh 2 go 4 test. I bliv God can do same 4 u. Concerning ur emotion get Joyce Meyer's book tittle "Battlefield of the mind" n while away wt it.

Baby dust I blow.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iceboo: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
mubzay:
@icebobo: do not fret too much. 6 months is too early says d doc. But out of curiosity n pressure from home u can go for a scan, do hormonal assay n run Hvs/urine mcs. Its well dearie. Have faith
Thanks dear. I'll do. I always HV pains on my side boobs which shows I ovulated (at least DAT way I read), dunno if I,m right though. Do I still need to test if I'm ovulating; to be sure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ Ayayo . big hug.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ayaayo,its well,ur story is about to change for d best. God will make us all happy with d news of a bfp. Rain of bfbs ijmn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
@iceboo, dt pain u feel in ur boob may be due to high prolactin. I used to ve it after ovulation bt no longer ve it after treating high prolactin.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
MumEjire, I didn't rest until I voted today! Joy Arowoselu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hi @hafsat24, hope u n lo are doing fine. Just checking up on you,take care dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
mumihaja:

@manoda, if you are based in Ph, can you come to GRA Phase II to pick it up?

OK will let u know whenever am ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
mubzay:
@icebobo: do not fret too much. 6 months is too early says d doc. But out of curiosity n pressure from home u can go for a scan, do hormonal assay n run Hvs/urine mcs. Its well dearie. Have faith

@ Mubzay:- It depends on the age of the person. Women older than 35yrs and have been ttc for 6 months should start running fertility tests to rule out early any problems that can cause infertility but younger than 35yrs should wait till 1yr of ttc before testing.

Cheers!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sabi mamas, I trust everyone is good. It is well.
Abeg, I need brand name(s) for Natural progesterone cream that can be easily gotten here in Naija and their prices, if you have an idea. Abeg.
I still de see period every two weeks even though say I de on fertilaid now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Dear sisters, please I want to ask, has anyone been to dissolve/ cure/ get rid of fibroids successfully using Guifae Bao or any other kind of treatment?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 1:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Greetings sabi mama
Just found this blog and hoping for success! Been ttc for one yr. 1 ectopic, lost right fallopian tube unable to conceive after the surgery and four shot of methotrexate. A friend suggested jaingang promoting pregnancy pill since I'm nt sure if I'm ovulating. Scared to take because We couldn't find online. Has anyone been on this her bf? Right nw im taking vitex,folate,B12, zinc and iron since my circle is irregular. Pls help me I'm very depress nw. Would appreciate ur immediate response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 1:47am On Jul 24, 2015
@Kittana u can try this

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Peterjamesdan: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2015
blessingmama:
Greetings sabi mama
Just found this blog and hoping for success! Been ttc for one yr. 1 ectopic, lost right fallopian tube unable to conceive after the surgery and four shot of methotrexate. A friend suggested jaingang promoting pregnancy pill since I'm nt sure if I'm ovulating. Scared to take because We couldn't find online. Has anyone been on this her bf? Right nw im taking vitex,folate,B12, zinc and iron since my circle is irregular. Pls help me I'm very depress nw. Would appreciate ur immediate response.

@ Blessingmama, I equally asked question over this Pill as u have done. Though, I ve not got any response. Pls, do not hesitate to reply to me as soon as you get a response from the house.

However, Dear house members! Can anyone answer who knows or have used the Pill respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Kittana:
Sabi mamas, I trust everyone is good. It is well.
Abeg, I need brand name(s) for Natural progesterone cream that can be easily gotten here in Naija and their prices, if you have an idea. Abeg.
I still de see period every two weeks even though say I de on fertilaid now.

@Kittana u can try it

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2015
@Ginababy, Tsquare and Evacroft, thank you so much for the encouragement u mamas are the bestest.

Have a lovely weekend ahead and fertility blessings to us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2015
praisefulmum:

@ Mubzay:- It depends on the age of the person. Women older than 35yrs and have been ttc for 6 months should start running fertility tests to rule out early any problems that can cause infertility but younger than 35yrs should wait till 1yr of ttc before testing.

Cheers!!!
thank you for d addeed information.

@icebobo: pls take note. About d paain, don't knw if it myt be ovulation pain. But u can as well check for d prog level. Just run a comp hormonal profile. Baby dust dearie.

@ayaayo: God is in control. Just keep praying for verily after hardship comes ease. For ur troubles n sorrow, God in His infinite mercies will grant unto u double Los and other mamas too.
I pray same for me too. Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2015
talltosyne:
@iceboo, dt pain u feel in ur boob may be due to high prolactin. I used to ve it after ovulation bt no longer ve it after treating high prolactin.

Pls how did u treat high prolactin...my dw has pain on the upper part of her bosoms exactly 1wk b4 af shows...
Test show her prolacrin is normal n nothing comes from her bosoms squeezing or sucking....

H3r cycle is like clockwork 28 or 29 days....ovulates n her progesterone on cd 21 is ok also......just starting to get tir3d of all this.

Will look for another test center.....dont trust the union diagnoistic center we used twice for hormonal chk....too rowdy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
@blessingmama: don't know a thing abt d pill. To be on a safe side since u cudnt find it online, dnt use it. There are many ttc drugs in d market pls be careful. Instead, walk into a reputable pharmacy n speak with d pharmacist or go for d well known pills. Baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2015
@mymhejure voted for computer man.
Vote nos 118
Keep my bolle n fish tail....i detest the head grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
@rainyday darl..thanks for checking up on me..I'm fine..hope you are too..and hope you're taking care of dh as well..tkcr dear.. May God answer our prayers soonest.. Ameen..I hold you all dear in my prayers kiss

@all mamas..hope we all are fine..may God answer our prayers in earnest..lots of love

@Ayaayo..do not despair..just kip a free mind..enjoy every bd session..don't hv any expectations and be steadfast in prayers and God will surprise you wen u least expect it..I was at some pt in dt situation..I know exactly how u feel..things will work out for good..pele kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2015
talltosyne:
@ talltosyne please sis how long did u treat your high prolactin? What drugs did u take? I've been on dostinex for 2months now and there's no change.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2015
blessingmama:
@Kittana u can try this

Thanks blessingmama. Please how much did you get that?
Also, I've never heard of the herb you're asking about but I've read that chinese herbs can be quite potent.
As regards the vitex and all those other vitamins you're taking now, isn't it tiring somewhat, to remember taking all that not to speak of the actual swallowing? You can get the vitex and all those vitamins and more that are needed to promote ovulation in a single fertilaid or fertility blend capsule. Plus, it is way cheaper this way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chey ,my people,I done hear am no be small.Morning sickness no allow una sister see road

Anyways how una dey? just throught I should say hi and remind you all that your time of laughter is here.

do not loose hope,Ayayo,do not loose hope. If God can do it for me,he will surely do it for everyone here.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
mubzay:
@blessingmama: don't know a thing abt d pill. To be on a safe side since u cudnt find it online, dnt use it. There are many ttc drugs in d market pls be careful. Instead, walk into a reputable pharmacy n speak with d pharmacist or go for d well known pills. Baby dust

You're right dear, just I'm so curious of trying new drug and ttc is running my brain crazy .bt all the same
Baby dusty to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kittana:

Thanks blessingmama. Please how much did you get that?
Also, I've never heard of the herb you're asking about but I've read that chinese herbs can be quite potent.
As regards the vitex and all those other vitamins you're taking now, isn't it tiring somewhat, to remember taking all that not to speak of the actual swallowing? You can get the vitex and all those vitamins and more that are needed to promote ovulation in a single fertilaid or fertility blend capsule. Plus, it is way cheaper this way.

My dear what can i do! when people around me is having kids as no big deal bt i trust God my is on the way. For the cream, u can order from Amazon or Google the coy website.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Peterjamesdan:

@ Blessingmama, I equally asked question over this Pill as u have done. Though, I ve not got any response. Pls, do not hesitate to reply to me as soon as you get a response from the house.

However, Dear house members! Can anyone answer who knows or have used the Pill respond.

I will get bk to u immediately i gt a positive information on that. Twin blessing to all ttc mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
@ mummyejire, awaiting my bolle and fish grin

@ all, God is still on the throne, he will hear and answer our cries in Jesus name. i'm just trying out on some Chinese herbs, looking up to God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
@Ayaayo,it set time,GOD wil vist u soon. Dat was hw i felt dec last yr.i cried,it was as if all effort was a waste nd God came.u can read my post in ivf thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
@all smtime u give ur body break frm drugs nd allow ur system to normalise.my opinon.God wil grant ur effort wt success

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.