Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394552 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Happy birthday @ Caringpro,u ll celebrate many more years on earth,next celebration ll be with ur twins ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Adeyosola1234:
Good day mamas. I have something to give out to anyone interested, although I'm presently in China and don't really trust China post as it can take forever for parcel to arrive destination. Any one interested can contact me, I will be in the UK early next month by the Grace of God and can post it then. No need to pay the postage fees, I will cover it.
The items are 2 packs of Clearblue digital ovulation kit ,vitex and 2 packs of conceive plus lubricants(all new and in original package).

Please, I can only post everything in a parcel cos of cost.

I only want to do this to help no hidden motive. I bought those things few months back but no longer need them as God has answered me again.

I m interested pls. I sent you a pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeyosola1234: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Adeyosola1234:
Good day mamas. I have something to give out to anyone interested, although I'm presently in China and don't really trust China post as it can take forever for parcel to arrive destination. Any one interested can contact me, I will be in the UK early next month by the Grace of God and can post it then. No need to pay the postage fees, I will cover it.
The items are 2 packs of Clearblue digital ovulation kit ,vitex and 2 packs of conceive plus lubricants(all new and in original package).

I only want to do this to help no hidden motive. I bought those things few months back but no longer need them as God has answered me again.
. I'm really sorry mama's, I can only post it to one person cos of the cost. @ cathyibok please check your email.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
@adeyosola1234 congrats mam, may you carry to term and deliver safely

@caringpro HBD sis more blesssing, joy and favour to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Congrats Joysolo and Adeyosola1234,

I wish you both H&H 9months and tap from your testimonies

@ All Fertility blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Adeyosola1234 congrat sis.Happy bumping,easy carriage and safe delivery ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldengift(f): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Pls sis will appreciate if you can reach me on goldengift123@yahoo.com. It's very urgent.
iomoge2:
Good evening house.
Seems Glo's cable has cut again.
No network and its affecting etisalat too.
Thanks mummyesther.

Pantyliner has been my friend.
The anion obe i bought is almost finished. #Sigh.

Will get d stuff u mentioned asap.
Although i have CP inside. Just inserted this night.

Fertility dust to everyone here.
Hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2015
congrats adeyosola1234,joysolo...happy bumping...

@caringpro...HBD, many more beautiful years ahead...Amin...Meanwhile, this ya rice no complete na,where the chicken? Salad? Moimoi? Pomo? grin
..enjoy ya day babes,and do shakara...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Adeyosola1234, please tell us what you did differently in this cycle to get your BFP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Adeyosola1234:

i am interested too.
you can send it to me and decide on how you want to share it and i will pass it on. i just need the ovulation kit to be able to track my ovulation or if you can please help me to buy the ovulation kit and include it to the one that you are sending over. thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ikoyieso: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Good day to you all. I am thrilled to come across this forum. I have been TTC for 4 years and we have tried lots of things but the most recent test we did revealed that I have bilateral tubal blockage and my Doctor said the fastest way of conceiving is IVF. He also gave us the option of flushing and he recommended 2 drugs Kotase & and Tavanic to be used until my next Menstruation after which we carry out Flushing. I would people who have gone through the process of flushing due to tubal blockage to advise as well as drugs that can solve the problem without necessarily going through flushing. Thank you Baby dust to you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Adeyosola1234:
. I'm really sorry mama's, I can only post it to one person cos of the cost. @ cathyibok please check your email.
Thanks @Adeyosola1234. God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Adeyosola1234:

Congratulations dear. May God journey with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pls mamas help me to suggest what I will use to clear the pimples on my face. I don't ve pimples before not until this July. It's mainly on my forehead. Abeg make una answer una own ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
@ikoyieso, I will recommend you ask your doctor where the blockage is at. Is it close to the ovaries or not? Also ask what the drugs are for. Cos I've never heard of it before.
I will suggest you get serrapeptase 120000iu and wobenzyme. I have read women account to using this 2 for like 3 months and they go in for hsg. Their tubes usually get open and some concieve b4 the next hsg.
Other sabi mamas will put in their recommendations.
It will end in praise in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
All thanx for the wishes. may the good lord grant us our heart desire that by ths time nxt year we will have every course to celebrate. @safe u knw see the eye of the chicken there?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
@Caringpro, happy birthday, may your new age usher you into joy unspeakable, favor and all your heart desires shall be granted unto you in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tegsluv: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
there is something that has bin disturbing me for some time now, i had serious cough as a result of cold and i mixed lime, honey and warm water to cure it, it was later i heard lime causes infetility, please my question is can diluted lime with warm water and honey cause infertility?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
tegsluv:
there is something that has bin disturbing me for some time now, i had serious cough as a result of cold and i mixed lime, honey and warm water to cure it, it was later i heard lime causes infetility, please my question is can diluted lime with warm water and honey cause infertility?
Seriously i dont believe d little quantity of lime u took can cause infertility and moreover its diluted.. My elder sis use to be a fan of lime, hot water and ginger mixture and now she has 2 wonderful sons.. .. Though me too heard lime is nt good for women especially those dat has nt given birth or ttc

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chai na only Me waka come ooooo, catarrh and cough won finish my enemy , even though DH has bin joking ard abt it dat its pregnancy symptoms grin I don accept am with faith ooo cos i really dont mind having running nose like dis for the next 9month as long as d end result is a baby(but i prefer twins or triplet)

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
HBD @caringpro, by this time nxt year u shall be celebrating with ur babies. Have a blast celebration.

Fertility blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
Chai na only Me waka come ooooo, catarrh and cough won finish my enemy , even though DH has bin joking ard abt it dat its pregnancy symptoms grin I don accept am with faith ooo cos i really dont mind having running nose like dis for the next 9month as long as d end result is a baby(but i prefer twins or triplet)

May it be unto you according to your heart desire

Mummy Elena quite a while sis, I believe all is well. Coming in to say hi

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Congrats @Adeyosola1234, may u enjoy a healthy preg ride to motherhood and safe delivery at d fullness of time

@caringpro happy birthday, u will celebrate next bday with ur bundles of joy in Jesus name-Amen. Hv fun

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by guifeibao: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
TGIF.

Call or mail olamiposisquare@gmail.com to get your guifei bao.

I wish you all a fruitful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ciscajewel: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
gudday , i have been following these trend and i have been on ttc for the past 2yrs now. i was diagnose of block tubes but i did hydrotubulation

late last year and it was open but yet i have not conceived and dh has low motility which was 20percen with 50m count. we have been on drug but

yet nothing has happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
ciscajewel:
gudday , i have been following these trend and i have been on ttc for the past 2yrs now. i was diagnose of block tubes but i did hydrotubulation

late last year and it was open but yet i have not conceived and dh has low motility which was 20percen with 50m count. we have been on drug but

yet nothing has happen.

@ciscajewel it is well with your home. Be calm, pray, feed dh well with the appropriate food. Pls let him eat more of fruits and vegetables than starchy foods, resign from alcohol, rest well and be positive in your faith. You will soon testify God's divine healing. Baby dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Goldengift, I have mailed u. Just saw Ur chat.
@the person wHo asked why the doctor adviced Bcp. Said it's to regulate my cycle.
So am waiting for cd1
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
congratulation to all the newly belefull mamas

@mumyejire pls I have a question for u,finally I was able to get the guifebao,pls do I need to untie the rope before inserting it.God bless as I wait ur response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by guifeibao: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
manoda:

@mumyejire pls I have a question for u,finally I was able to get the guifebao,pls do I need to untie the rope before inserting it.God bless as I wait ur response
USAGE
1. Open the aluminum foil bag, check the package. For external use only.
2. Clean your vagina, wipe up. Use the disposable fingercot to put the pill into the depth of your vagina and leave the thread ends out.
3. Change it every three to five days. When you want to take the pill out, pull the cotton thread gently, clean your vagina and pudendum. Give a break of 2- 3 days before inserting a new one.
4. One pill each time, six grain a period of treatment. Not more than 3 pills per month depending on the ailment.

NOTE:
· For best results, dip the pill in hot water for about 1 minute before insertion into the vagina.
· Prohibited for the virgin and the pregnant.
· Do not use in menstrual and lactation period. Use three days before and after menstruation.

distance is no barrier. We deliver wherever you are.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:25am On Aug 29, 2015
manoda:

Yes sis, you only untie it from the neck of the seed a bit to give the rope enough length to dangle out of vejayjay,every other instructions is what the poster above me has listed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2015
good morning my able e-family, i finally got gynapharm for my this was the result of my last hvs
moderate growth of E-coli after 24hrs incubation.
my question is will a packet be enough and i do i conclusively confirm dt am cured in sha Allah.
Thank you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2015
@mummyejire,God bless and grant ur heart desires.
@guifeibao,Thanks for your response

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.