Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413326 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2015
@Ahmanim, for best result Use Bell bladder and yeast infection capsule. I have used it before to treat E coli, it works like maggic and has D manmose. U can browse it up on Google and read up urself. I only used one cup for one month in 2013 till date no issue of E coli. Serach it up and make ur findings.

Good morning all and baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2015
ahmanim:
good morning my able e-family, i finally got gynapharm for my this was the result of my last hvs
moderate growth of E-coli after 24hrs incubation.
my question is will a packet be enough and i do i conclusively confirm dt am cured in sha Allah.
Thank you all
my sus a pack will not do,u need atleaat 2,cis a pack will only last for 4 days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2015
@mumihaja show face ooo, I need clean point tampon lets do business o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Good day mama's in the house
Please just want to find out if I can take vitex tablet while treating fibroid
Baby dust to everyone here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
good day to the house,i want to trigger shot this cycle cz AF show is ugly face this morning,pls I need explanations on hw to do that pls don't ignore my question.i need answer on when to trigger the shot,which product I go for,what size follicle before I took the inject.pls it's urgent cz I will start the clomid tomorrow.thnks in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
deyoola:
good day to the house,i want to trigger shot this cycle cz AF show is ugly face this morning,pls I need explanations on hw to do that pls don't ignore my question.i need answer on when to trigger the shot,which product I go for,what size follicle before I took the inject.pls it's urgent cz I will start the clomid tomorrow.thnks in advance
If AF shows up today den tomorrow CD2 is nt d ryt tym 4 clomid. Its expected 2 be administered around CD5. Pls som1 quote me wrong if need be. TTC can be frustrating bt let's be careful wt our decision. Mamas pls answer her question.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2015

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hello mamas in the house, kindly advice a friend of mine, had a tvs done today and there was mature follicle size of 22mm and 23mm respectively in both ovaries. Can she trigger now or wait for natural ovulation to take place.

Kindly help out mamas, cause she is not on nairaland.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
legendsmother:
@deyola sum doctors prescribe clomid from CD 2 to CD7 others CD 3 to 8.....then tvs 5 days later that's CD 13 to check folicles
Please deeyola before you do a trigger cycles make sure
* u have done hssg and your tubes are patent this is to avoid d risk of ectopic pregnancies

* u have done an hormonal profile to confirm that the hindrance to ur conception is lack of ovulation hence your reason for inducing Ovulation or unexplained infertility

*Before you trigger pls do a Trans Vaginal Scan on CD 13 so you know the size of your follicles, 18mm and above is good size to trigger

Now about the trigger shot it's an HCG injection used to trigger follicles from your ovaries into your fallopian tubes for fertilization to take place
The name of the injection is - Oviidrel, Pregnyl, and Novarel to trigger.
U will ovulate about 36 hours after administering d injection it's an I'M (intramuscular)
In this period u are spose to bd like ur life depends on it hehehehe
After O u are to use progesterone suppositories just to be double sure u had all your parameters covered
Best of luck

@legendsmother good explanation. Pls can somebody with one patent tube and the other one partially blocked do the trigger shot? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
@lynsunny depends on d ovaries with the most matured follicles.
If the most matured folicles as seen on ultra sound scan shows they are @ the ovary with the patialy blocked tube some doctors cancel d cycle for risk of ectopic pregnancies, and ectopic pregnancy might make u loose a whole falopian tube and that is BAD NEWS.If the matured follicles are seen via ultra sound scan is from the patent fallopian tube then YES!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
@Godsmercy2015 it's Ok to trigger just to b on d safe side.
Did she take anytin to stimulate O?
If she didn't induce O den I think she shud let her body do the work but to be extra sure that d egg is released and not just matured she shud trigger.
Normerly in the hospital we wud do a quantitative LH test for her to see if it's high enough for her body to ovulate on her own then if it's low that's when docs recomend trigger shots
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Hello mamas in the house, kindly advice a friend of mine, had a tvs done today and there was mature follicle size of 22mm and 23mm respectively in both ovaries. Can she trigger now or wait for natural ovulation to take place.

Kindly help out mamas, cause she is not on nairaland.
legendsmum has answered perfectly...as usual!

if she is fortunate to hv the 2 eggs fertilized...na twins be that o!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
legendsmother:
@lynsunny depends on d ovaries with the most matured follicles.
If the most matured folicles as seen on ultra sound scan shows they are @ the ovary with the patialy blocked tube some doctors cancel d cycle for risk of ectopic pregnancies, and ectopic pregnancy might make u loose a whole falopian tube and that is BAD NEWS.If the matured follicles are seen via ultra sound scan is from the patent fallopian tube then YES!!!

Thanks a lot @Legendsmother. I will try it in my next cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
legendsmother:
@Godsmercy2015 it's Ok to trigger just to b on d safe side.
Did she take anytin to stimulate O?
If she didn't induce O den I think she shud let her body do the work but to be extra sure that d egg is released and not just matured she shud trigger.
Normerly in the hospital we wud do a quantitative LH test for her to see if it's high enough for her body to ovulate on her own then if it's low that's when docs recomend trigger shots

Thanks legendsmother, she did not induce ovulation, though i dont know about her LH test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
RipVanWink:

legendsmum has answered perfectly...as usual!

if she is fortunate to hv the 2 eggs fertilized...na twins be that o!!!

I pray for twins for her as well cause she is ttc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Help me thank God ooo its a BFP i mixed my period for 5days decided to text dis evening bammm its positive. May his name alone be praise

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wokeyim(f): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mandydaisy:

Yes the digital is pretty much same as the monitor in tracking ovulation just that the digital shows smiley face to indicate O while the monitor gives u low, high and peak readings. And to your second question, yes anytime you run out of the 10 sticks you have to buy a new pack again which contains the reader and d sticks. If u have anyone in the uk just tell them to help you buy the sticks for your monitor, It's cheaper and comes in packs of 20,30,40 sticks...... Although the cheapest and MOST accurate way of tracking ovulation is through BBT charting with fertility friend.com, I've saved money on sticks by using this method. Nett pharmacy is inside shoprite mall where I live.

Thanks so much Mandy. I won't mind learning more about the BBT charting. Please can you send me an email at ... so we can talk more from there? Thanks and expecting your email.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wokeyim(f): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
wonyi:

I saw ur post. Pls send me ur email, I can't open my mail

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
julie2015:
Help me thank God ooo its a BFP i mixed my period for 5days decided to text dis evening bammm its positive. May his name alone be praise

Praise God, may you carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Happy bumping @julie2015 . Enjoy your 9 months journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
julie2015:

Thank God for this news. May God journey with you till the due date in Jesus name, amen. Congrats dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
julie2015:
congratulations, may his name be praised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
legendsmother:
@deyola sum doctors prescribe clomid from CD 2 to CD7 others CD 3 to 8.....then tvs 5 days later that's CD 13 to check folicles
Please deeyola before you do a trigger cycles make sure
* u have done hssg and your tubes are patent this is to avoid d risk of ectopic pregnancies

* u have done an hormonal profile to confirm that the hindrance to ur conception is lack of ovulation hence your reason for inducing Ovulation or unexplained infertility

*Before you trigger pls do a Trans Vaginal Scan on CD 13 so you know the size of your follicles, 18mm and above is good size to trigger

Now about the trigger shot it's an HCG injection used to trigger follicles from your ovaries into your fallopian tubes for fertilization to take place
The name of the injection is - Oviidrel, Pregnyl, and Novarel to trigger.
U will ovulate about 36 hours after administering d injection it's an I'M (intramuscular)
In this period u are spose to bd like ur life depends on it hehehehe
After O u are to use progesterone suppositories just to be double sure u had all your parameters covered
Best of luck

@ legendsmother thnks so much,have done HSG,hormone profile,pelvic scan,HVS/MCS nd after showing all the result to my gynea,she suggest I go for hydrotubation cz the HSG indicate loculated spillage,i did the hydrotubation early this month august nd she place me on clomid DAY 2 to DAY 7. thnks I will this instructions carefully
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Congrats @julie2015! Am so happy for u. Happy bumping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
udoomama:
congratulations, may his name be praised.

@udoomama how are you doing and dh, hope great. I ve gotten the ACV from jumia. I could not get Braggs but saw organic @medplus shoprite, so decided to buy from jumia since they have Braggs product. Everything with the shipping is #5,563.(32 FL OZ, 946ml. It's with the mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Congrats @julie2015 May you carry to term in Jesus Mighty name Amen.

Lord remember us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
am sorry for too many questions, which progesterone suppositories can I get?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
deyoola:

@ legendsmother thnks so much,have done HSG,hormone profile,pelvic scan,HVS/MCS nd after showing all the result to my gynea,she suggest I go for hydrotubation cz the HSG indicate loculated spillage,i did the hydrotubation early this month august nd she place me on clomid DAY 2 to DAY 7. thnks I will this instructions carefully
@deyoola, Pls how much did u do the hydrotubation? Is it a painful procedure and also how long does it take to recover. Looking forward to ur response. Baby dust to us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
@guifei bao sellers or users,
pls confirm, since we r adviced to leave the seed inside the vj for 3 days.does it mean that we cant take it out to wash the vj during this 3 days?
urgent response pls,as operation guifei bao is scheduled to commence 2moro shocked

i hope the mama that was looking for her vj has found it? grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
RipVanWink:
@guifei bao sellers or users,
pls confirm, since we r adviced to leave the seed inside the vj for 3 days.does it mean that we cant take it out to wash the vj during this 3 days?
urgent response pls,as operation guifei bao is scheduled to commence 2moro shocked

i hope the mama that was looking for her vj has found it? grin cool grin

Yes we can't take it out to wash the vgy for those three days ooo. I'm on the operation already at least vgy is resting to commence duty very soon grin baby dust to us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
@deyola Cyclogest is a good easy to geet progesteron suppository

@julie2015 congratulations and happy bumping honey pls tell us what u did differently this cycle ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
4realwoman:
Good day mama's in the house
Please just want to find out if I can take vitex tablet while treating fibroid
Baby dust to everyone here

I read online abt vitex n fibroid, it's safe since vitex balances hormones. I'm also treating fibroids n I've bn trying to get vitex to help balance my hormones as I've started ttc, pls where did u buy ur vitex tablets?

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.