Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395082 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2015
My E- family, please look into my question. can i do castor oil therapy while guifei bao is inserted? .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2015
@talltosyne, Amen! I receive bfps for myself n every fruitful mamas/papas on dis thread. We have to follow bumpa to bumps o by God's grace.

Happy New Month all. Dis month shall be a month to remember for us all IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Good morning lovelies,and a happy new month to us all. May this September give us our bfps. Pls I have a Question,does anybody know where I can get progesterone cream in abuja. Will appreciate u prompt response. Before this thread gets to 1000 we will all announce our bfp and I also key unto this. Have a blessed day!

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Lynsunny:

Thank God. Hope the pain is not much. We pray for a favourable result. Baby dust.
AmenN ooo,No, oo, it wasn't painful, just severe cramps like period cramps grin. Tanx 4 checking up on me dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Evacroft:
Good morning lovelies,and a happy new month to us all. May this September give us our bfps. Pls I have a Question,does anybody know where I can get progesterone cream in abuja. Will appreciate u prompt response. Before this thread gets to 1000 we will all announce our bfp and I also key unto this. Have a blessed day!
I guess u can check all these big pharmacies, like Healthplus, @ceddi plaza central area, and H-Medix at wuse 2. I have not used it before or bought it, but they always have drugs dat are scarce. A big Amen to ur prayer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month to this wonderful e-family, I pray in this new month the Lord will visit Us all ijn.... By that same power that turned red sea into lagos/ibadan expressway for the isrealite we will all ve BFP testimonies dis month

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Modified

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
olubankemi:
Good morning all. happy fruitful September. this will be a month to remember on this thread in Jesus name as each and everyone of us will share our pregnancy testimonies. i believe it.

i did tvs yesterday and no fibroid was seen, i ate ginger first thing in the morning, used guifei bao. though the fibroid thing wasnt big, am happy it has cleared. i hated it more than shit, i also prayed like anything as i usually lay my hands on my womb and pray for it to disappear.

to God alone be all the glory.
Amen, may He perfect what he has started in your life IJN, and may this month not pass you by.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Pls mamas help me and interpret this result ooo, am yet to see my Dr, I did it on cd3.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by guifeibao: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Congrats Olubankemi. It is permanent. Just continue eating healthy and make ginger and garlic your soup spice. It will never grow back.

Call to order for your guifei bao.

I wish all a wonderful month of fruitfulness.

Stay blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hope43: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
udoomama:
Pls mamas help me and interpret this result ooo, am yet to see my Dr, I did it on cd3.
all your hormones are within normal range only testosterone that is a little outside the range
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
udoomama:
From my little understanding, i think your result is good. Its within d normal range. But i stand to be corrected. Let other sabi mamas torchlight it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thanks @tall2syne, I grab my babies. Happy new month all may God grant our heart desires .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
@talltosyne, thanks for the mention, sitting at my desk here and i just saw my name and smiled, i appreciate. Nothing new to report. God knows how much i desire his hand concerning this issue. God has always had a way of sorting me out concerning issues; is just this one thing i wish for the most right now as the first daughter from my mum, the pressure is real. My hubby has been very understanding but for how long? Sorry for the long post just had to unburden my heart. Happy new month my E- Sisters

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
@ Talltosyne Present MA!!! thanks for the roll call. How are ur LO's doing grin my kisses to them.
Happy new month to all the fruitful mamas God will bless our homes and give up pleasant surprises this month of September.

@Uwasam, your miracle is here, God will give u a testimony to silence every pressure and worry. Rejoice my sis and i can't wait to hear your bfp announcement.

Fertility blessings to us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
udoomama:
AmenN ooo,No, oo, it wasn't painful, just severe cramps like period cramps grin. Tanx 4 checking up on me dear.

That's good. It will soon be over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
@4realwoman, thanks a lot, though 2 of d links didn't open sha.

I claim all the prayers and prophecies.

On my 2ww but I can't feel any changes in my body only cramps in my pelvis. I earnestly pray God proves himself in dis month of my anniversary, AMEN!

I just have a feeling there will be lots of BFP announcements this month

Sticky baby dust to all

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=talltosyne post=37531981]congrats to our newest mama, may u carry to term ijn.

what a wonderful august.

september is unfolding with lots and lots of bfp.

september bfp roll call

immibabe, lynsunny, pweetiebabe, pweetiemum, safe06,mumihaja, mummyejire, fumbaby,mrsfrank, jennybabe, uwasdam,ayaayo,kudibaby, legeendmother,[/quote

Amen ooooo... I can't wait, I believe God almighty will make it happen. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
happy new month. I pray that ds month will bring forth multiple news of miraculous bfp by d divine power of God. amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Gud evening fruitful mamas, I searched all d pharmacy around but couldn't get d vitex u recommended for my pcos,I met one of d pharmacist and he gave me duphason. My question pls, is duphason good for pcos? Mamas from benue state, pls where can I get vitex? To all d pregnant mamas, wish u stress free 9month and safe delivery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
congrats to all the bfp mamas.
@udomamma ur result appears fair, but some mams say a good result shud have fsh n lfh ratio 1:2, dont know, you cud research further testerone appears high..........not good,,,,,, though on the brighter side, it might imply that ur kpekusing index/ propensity for c,oitus wud be on the high side shocked

still on the issue of kpekusing aka bding, is there a nos of days one shud abstain after removing the guifei bao?....hv googled n no mention is made of such...abeg beautiful and fruitful matters, mek una torchlite this matter, cos my kpekusing index don over high...from af n then guifei bao!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
[][/][img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mamas in the house, hope we are jollificating hahahaha. I removed guifei bao second seed, see what I saw while cleaning my vgy after removing it. Abeg make una bear with me cos I ve been thinking of how to post it here cos it's irritating me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
divinemandate:
[][/][img][/img]

Amen oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
@ripvanwik biko ooooo fsh LH ratio 1:2 is BIG sign of PCOS oo lol

@Udomama From d results udomama u have high testosterone dats (androgen) aand dats a male hormone u shud talk wif ur doc abt it am sure he shud know what to do d funny tin is high androgen (testoterone) also screams PCOS so fingers crossed for u.

@lynsunny Hmmmmm it is well o hian lol dis kind picture hehehe neeways d bottom line is anytin dere is is OUT for good and may God Open ur organs for conception amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 3:43am On Sep 02, 2015
FOUND THIS THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE

Agnus Castus(Vitex) and Egg White Cervical Mucus

Herbal remedies are not at all a stranger in the world of cervical mucus. Any woman that is trying to get pregnant and runs into problems with her cervical mucus will probably try a simple at home remedy before trying more intense treatments with her doctor and Agnus Castus may just be one of those remedies that she tries. Agnus Castus is an herb that has been used to help regulate a womans cycle for a long, long time. In fact, studies have shown that as many as 40% of the women who take Agnus Castus will great pregnant within six months, which is great!

Agnus Castus and egg white cervical mucus go hand in hand, but in an indirect way. This is an herb that is typically used for women that have very irregular menstrual cycles and may not be ovulating. This herb is known to help regulate the menstrual cycle so that a woman can in fact ovulate and develop egg white cervical mucus that aides in fertilization and implantation. As you can see, Agnus Castus doesnt specifically change or improve cervical mucus, instead it regulates the whole cycle so that a woman will produce the type of mucus that is ideal for fertilization.

Agnus Castus is best used with other cervical mucus remedies such as an increase in fluids, Robitussin, and perhaps Evening Primrose Oil and even Estrogen cream. All of these items will come together to regulate the cycle and produce the proper type of cervical mucus that will allow pregnancy to take place. While cervical mucus alone typically does not cause infertility, the lack of it, or the wrong consistency makes it much more difficult. Combining all of these products is not all that expensive and will result in an increase in quantity and quality of your cervical mucus.

When using Agnus Castus you cannot expect to see an overnight improvement. As with all herbs, such as Evening Primrose Oil, you may need to wait as long as one to three cycles to build up the levels in the body and see a change. It may be frustrating waiting to see an improvement, but Agnus Castus has proven to be a very reliable product for egg white cervical mucus improvements, making it worth the wait.

You can find Agnus Castus over the counter at your typical drug store or your herbal supplement provider. You may have to take the herb for as many as six months so you should opt to buy the bigger, bulk sized container of the herb to make the process more affordable. This is an herb that is almost always worth the investment, especially when you pair it up with some other substances that are known to improve the quality and quantity of egg white cervical mucus.

Baby Carrots and Cervical Mucus

Hostile and insufficient cervical mucus is a common worry of women when they are trying to conceive. Problematic cervical mucus can make getting pregnant a lot more difficult, which is why individuals and doctors alike have turned to many remedies to repair the cervical mucus issues. One of the remedies that many women and doctors swear by to fix a whole slew of cervical mucus problems is baby carrots. Apparently women that eat a lot of baby carrots if they do not produce sufficient amounts of cervical mucus may experience a change which enables them to get pregnant.

Baby carrots are known to be very alkaline and this often helps hostile cervical mucus become much more accommodating to sperm. Of course, baby carrots are usually used in conjunction with other simple remedies that have also proven effective. One of the best combinations is increased water intake, eating a lot of baby carrots, and taking Evening Primrose Oil. All of these things are known to create better cervical mucus no matter what your issue is, so when you combine all three you are almost sure to see some improvement. Carrots are good for you, so you know that even if you eat them in large quantities they are not going to affect you negatively. The worst thing that happens is that you snack on something healthy and see no change; the best thing is that it improves the quality of your cervical mucus allowing you to get pregnant easily.

Many doctors speculate that baby carrots do not really work all that well to change or help create change in cervical mucus while others swear that because of baby carrots they were able to conceive. There isnt a whole lot of scientific data to back up the claim that baby carrots help with cervical mucus, but that does not mean that it is a lost cause. All of these women and doctors wouldnt claim success if the remedy didnt work for some of them. And, when you combine the baby carrots with other remedies that are known to work then you are sure to see an improvement no matter what.

If you are really at your wits end and you want to see some improvement in your cervical mucus, it will not hurt to try the baby carrot method. These vegetables are known to be very alkaline, which is often what is needed and they are also a healthy food, which will add to the health of your cervical fluid. If you like carrots, why not throw them into your cervical mucus mix along with water, Evening Primrose Oil, Robitussin, and a variety of other things to ensure success? Who knows, the baby carrots may be the item that pushes you over the edge and allows you to become pregnant in record time!

Grapefruit Juice and Cervical Mucus

Drinking grapefruit juice while trying to conceive has long been recommended by mothers, doctors, and midwives to aide in the fertilization process. The grapefruit juice is said to help thin the cervical mucus so that the sperm can travel easily from the vagina, through the uterus and into the fallopian tubes to meet the egg. The egg white consistency cervical mucus is known to be the most fertile in every woman, but not every woman can product this type of cervical mucus on her own, and so many generations have turned to grapefruit juice.

Of course, like many home remedies there are varying rates of success with this cervical mucus remedy. Some women report that they see an instant improvement while others report minimal improvement and others still see no change. Its important to remember that every womans body responds to every drug, chemical, and naturally occurring substance differently so there is no way to determine if this remedy will work for you. But, if you are in search of a natural remedy to improve the texture of your cervical mucus grapefruit juice certainly is worth a try.

While there may be no medical evidence to connect grapefruit juice or any of its properties with a thinning of the cervical mucus, women for generations will swear on the remedy. Because of this, it is definitely worth a try. You may have to drink the juice regularly for a couple cycles before you see a change, so hopefully you like grapefruit juice. If you want to increase your chances of success with this remedy you may want to combine your juice with Evening Primrose oil or even Robitussin, which are also known to thin the cervical mucus and create a more fertile environment for the sperm and ultimately fertilization.

Even if it is not the grapefruit juice that works its magic on your cervical mucus, this remedy will help because it will increase your fluid intake. If you have very dry or spongy cervical fluid you need to increase your fluids and grapefruit juice certainly will count! So, whether this generations old home remedy really does work or not is not really up for debate because it does work at least by putting more fluids into your body, and that is important. If you see increased results, than that is even better. Remember that there are many natural remedies that you can try and even combine for proven results. Generations of women and doctors cannot be wrong, so dont hesitate to try this remedy and see what happens. Even if it does not prove to be useful for you, you wont be any worse off than you are now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2015
legendsmother:

@lynsunny Hmmmmm it is well o hian lol dis kind picture hehehe neeways d bottom line is anytin dere is is OUT for good and may God Open ur organs for conception amen

Amen ooo @legendsmother. It is well indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Tenderchic yes you can combine castor oil therapy with gufeibao
Ripvanwink you can wait a day or two so the stuff can come out on their own. As long as the 2 days wait is still before her peak fertile period.
Shat01 duphaston is a progesterone drug. It might work for PCOS (Legendsmother if too much testosterone is an indication of pcos, shey taking progesterone would work?) But your best bet for getting vitex in benue (and id recommend you buy fertilaid) is buying online on jumia or kaymu.

Thanks Mummyejire for this beautiful piece. We need more new knowledge in the group.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2015
If
Mummyejire:
FOUND THIS THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE

Agnus Castus(Vitex) and Egg White Cervical Mucus

Herbal remedies are not at all a stranger in the world of cervical mucus. Any woman that is trying to get pregnant and runs into problems with her cervical mucus will probably try a simple at home remedy before trying more intense treatments with her doctor and Agnus Castus may just be one of those remedies that she tries. Agnus Castus is an herb that has been used to help regulate a womans cycle for a long, long time. In fact, studies have shown that as many as 40% of the women who take Agnus Castus will great pregnant within six months, which is great!

Agnus Castus and egg white cervical mucus go hand in hand, but in an indirect way. This is an herb that is typically used for women that have very irregular menstrual cycles and may not be ovulating. This herb is known to help regulate the menstrual cycle so that a woman can in fact ovulate and develop egg white cervical mucus that aides in fertilization and implantation. As you can see, Agnus Castus doesnt specifically change or improve cervical mucus, instead it regulates the whole cycle so that a woman will produce the type of mucus that is ideal for fertilization.

Agnus Castus is best used with other cervical mucus remedies such as an increase in fluids, Robitussin, and perhaps Evening Primrose Oil and even Estrogen cream. All of these items will come together to regulate the cycle and produce the proper type of cervical mucus that will allow pregnancy to take place. While cervical mucus alone typically does not cause infertility, the lack of it, or the wrong consistency makes it much more difficult. Combining all of these products is not all that expensive and will result in an increase in quantity and quality of your cervical mucus.

When using Agnus Castus you cannot expect to see an overnight improvement. As with all herbs, such as Evening Primrose Oil, you may need to wait as long as one to three cycles to build up the levels in the body and see a change. It may be frustrating waiting to see an improvement, but Agnus Castus has proven to be a very reliable product for egg white cervical mucus improvements, making it worth the wait.

You can find Agnus Castus over the counter at your typical drug store or your herbal supplement provider. You may have to take the herb for as many as six months so you should opt to buy the bigger, bulk sized container of the herb to make the process more affordable. This is an herb that is almost always worth the investment, especially when you pair it up with some other substances that are known to improve the quality and quantity of egg white cervical mucus.

Baby Carrots and Cervical Mucus

Hostile and insufficient cervical mucus is a common worry of women when they are trying to conceive. Problematic cervical mucus can make getting pregnant a lot more difficult, which is why individuals and doctors alike have turned to many remedies to repair the cervical mucus issues. One of the remedies that many women and doctors swear by to fix a whole slew of cervical mucus problems is baby carrots. Apparently women that eat a lot of baby carrots if they do not produce sufficient amounts of cervical mucus may experience a change which enables them to get pregnant.

Baby carrots are known to be very alkaline and this often helps hostile cervical mucus become much more accommodating to sperm. Of course, baby carrots are usually used in conjunction with other simple remedies that have also proven effective. One of the best combinations is increased water intake, eating a lot of baby carrots, and taking Evening Primrose Oil. All of these things are known to create better cervical mucus no matter what your issue is, so when you combine all three you are almost sure to see some improvement. Carrots are good for you, so you know that even if you eat them in large quantities they are not going to affect you negatively. The worst thing that happens is that you snack on something healthy and see no change; the best thing is that it improves the quality of your cervical mucus allowing you to get pregnant easily.

Many doctors speculate that baby carrots do not really work all that well to change or help create change in cervical mucus while others swear that because of baby carrots they were able to conceive. There isnt a whole lot of scientific data to back up the claim that baby carrots help with cervical mucus, but that does not mean that it is a lost cause. All of these women and doctors wouldnt claim success if the remedy didnt work for some of them. And, when you combine the baby carrots with other remedies that are known to work then you are sure to see an improvement no matter what.

If you are really at your wits end and you want to see some improvement in your cervical mucus, it will not hurt to try the baby carrot method. These vegetables are known to be very alkaline, which is often what is needed and they are also a healthy food, which will add to the health of your cervical fluid. If you like carrots, why not throw them into your cervical mucus mix along with water, Evening Primrose Oil, Robitussin, and a variety of other things to ensure success? Who knows, the baby carrots may be the item that pushes you over the edge and allows you to become pregnant in record time!

Grapefruit Juice and Cervical Mucus

Drinking grapefruit juice while trying to conceive has long been recommended by mothers, doctors, and midwives to aide in the fertilization process. The grapefruit juice is said to help thin the cervical mucus so that the sperm can travel easily from the vagina, through the uterus and into the fallopian tubes to meet the egg. The egg white consistency cervical mucus is known to be the most fertile in every woman, but not every woman can product this type of cervical mucus on her own, and so many generations have turned to grapefruit juice.

Of course, like many home remedies there are varying rates of success with this cervical mucus remedy. Some women report that they see an instant improvement while others report minimal improvement and others still see no change. Its important to remember that every womans body responds to every drug, chemical, and naturally occurring substance differently so there is no way to determine if this remedy will work for you. But, if you are in search of a natural remedy to improve the texture of your cervical mucus grapefruit juice certainly is worth a try.

While there may be no medical evidence to connect grapefruit juice or any of its properties with a thinning of the cervical mucus, women for generations will swear on the remedy. Because of this, it is definitely worth a try. You may have to drink the juice regularly for a couple cycles before you see a change, so hopefully you like grapefruit juice. If you want to increase your chances of success with this remedy you may want to combine your juice with Evening Primrose oil or even Robitussin, which are also known to thin the cervical mucus and create a more fertile environment for the sperm and ultimately fertilization.

Even if it is not the grapefruit juice that works its magic on your cervical mucus, this remedy will help because it will increase your fluid intake. If you have very dry or spongy cervical fluid you need to increase your fluids and grapefruit juice certainly will count! So, whether this generations old home remedy really does work or not is not really up for debate because it does work at least by putting more fluids into your body, and that is important. If you see increased results, than that is even better. Remember that there are many natural remedies that you can try and even combine for proven results. Generations of women and doctors cannot be wrong, so dont hesitate to try this remedy and see what happens. Even if it does not prove to be useful for you, you wont be any worse off than you are now.

Thanks for this article, it's a good one. I have been on the natural remedy, like taking fruits juice in the morning and more of vegetables in my food. Drink a lot of water. Let's do our best and let God finish it. Baby dust to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Fumbaby:

My sis am also in your shoes ooohhhh, 1st time I will be experiencing such pain my dh was so confuse because it started after bd, after several test my doc said it's ovulation pain, ovulation has passed ooohhhh and am still feeling the pain but slightly. ..... was given only paracetamol

It could be ovulation pain. I usu have similar feelings too. I hope you FIRED down that period. Bd is very necessary at times like that. The pain would fizzle out. Fertility blessings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.