Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution (40976 Views)

Lagos Government Shuts Down 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels Over Noise Pollut / Lagos Shuts Down 70 Churches, 20 Mosques Over Noise Pollution / Lagos Shuts Down 70 Churches, 20 Mosques Over Noise Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by vikspring(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2016
argon500:

Broda leave that story? You get money with all your prayers?
lolzzz guy u harsh ooo
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Abeg make dem come badagry... only my street alone na 3 churches dey my street, as I dey write this comment now, dem don start again.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by greatmen: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2016
iamord:
am more particular about the eradication of the low iQ infestation which has plagued the people for centuries. In which you exhibit
yes I know your high IQ the type that will use pigs organ to grow human cells, transgender activists, with your almighty intellect and sophistication grin grin
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by vikspring(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2016
abdul4new:

you are an animal and also an atheist you need God in your life .

dont blame him ... ring worms has eaten into his brains ... he doesn't understand prayer
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by naijanaso: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2016
God bless the Task Force. Pls extend this to PH. Churces having Night Vigil almost on nightly basis.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by wacoj(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Good move by LASEMA, Please you guys need to come and SEAL OFF my neighbour's generator
It doesn't allow me sleep.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by babayinka77(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2016
argon500:
Best thing.. Imaging a church having night vigil almost everyday
That's exactly d case @ No 22 Abanishe str, Agodo Egbe. The church there hardly allows you breathing space. Both day n night, with their loud speakers on. LASEPA pls come and do something to this issue.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by iamord(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2016
greatmen:
yes I know your high IQ the type that will use pigs organ to grow human cells, transgender activists, with your almighty intellect and sophistication grin grin
you see that you have a low iQ and a lair . Can you show me where I aired my views on such?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by greatmen: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2016
argon500:

Broda leave that story? You get money with all your prayers?
My brother I no they do rituals or join occult na prayer,hardwork and wisdom be my own, but if you be abiola I happy for you, your money go save you grin
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by babajeje123(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2016
greatmen:
My house shall be a place of prayer if truly you read the bible you will know Paul and silas praised God loudly so did David and Jesus did countless of miracles in public places with lots of people, I know your type would like to silence the church but even the stones will cry, for people who are to sophisticated for God now ,please know that that peaceful sleep is by grace, the fact your even writing on nairaland with your fingers intact is God's grace , we have become lords of ourselves, if you read history of pple who want the church to be silenced something worst or sinister takes over, but I don't expect you to know the times and the seasons smh
My brother, church can't be silenced because she belongs to God. We are what we are by His grace & this grace must not be abused. It is an abuse of others when you use your right to inconvenient them. We all know the hustle in Lagos. You come home very late in the night after a hectic day. You want to rest but some people won't allow you because of their noise. It is unfair. Church should get speakers that won't disturb neighbors & so also the Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by babajeje123(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2016
xboyelyusuf:
Imaging if it was El-Rufa'i of Aregbe that sealed those places??
Those ones are fanatics. Their proposals are always to elevate one religion to the detriment of others.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by greatmen: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2016
iamord:
you see that you have a low iQ and a lair . Can you show me where I aired my views on such?
hian Mr IQ read English I said d type! why e dey pain u, you express your view by a statement so did I lool, simple prove me wrong hian grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by mrBLAYD(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2016
[/color][color=#990000] Very nice one, when are they coming to mafoluku area? We are dying here too because of all those churches and mosques most especially those ones in pple's compounds like mine........lolz
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by vikspring(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2016
babajeje123:

My brother, church can't be silenced because she belongs to God. We are what we are by His grace & this grace must not be abused. It is an abuse of others when you use your right to inconvenient them. We all know the hustle in Lagos. You come home very late in the night after a hectic day. You want to rest but some people won't allow you because of their noise. It is unfair. Church should get speakers that won't disturb neighbors & so also the Muslims.

I see reason to ur opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by teenuel: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2016
[I CONCUR]
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by greatmen: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2016
babajeje123:

thank you, you spoke sense I get you but we should be careful the way we go about things when it comes to the church of God, am no saint myself but let's put wisdom into play here, I get you smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Pheals(f): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2016
abdul4new:

you are an animal and also an atheist you need God in your life .
have been seeing God hand in my life because I didn't bark @ him when praying- u need him also

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2016
The beginning of another war.
Looooooooooooooool
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by HomeOfMe(f): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2016
They should go and seal off Treasures Exclusive Garden @iju,the noise especially on Sundays and festive seasons is deafening. All those churches should copy my church by making the building sound-proof.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Livinus56(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2016
what I still don't understand is that despite all this churches nd mosque in this country evil is still going higher on daily basis, so I wonder how they hv help to make our country a better society for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by flamingREED(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Indiaindia:
AMBODE IS AN ANTICHRIST AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS ARE DEMONS

Nah. He's not.

It's simple.

Worship God orderly and no man will trample on your freedom.

But those rejoicing on this thread think that the churches have been closed down.

My thought is, it's just a scolding.
If they pledge to adjust,
The seal-offs will be revoked.

I myself detest loud noise.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Jakumo(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Anyone visiting Nigeria for the first time could be forgiven for concluding that the numerous gods feverishly worshiped in Nigeria are all DEAF, and thus require thousands of decibels worth of ear shattering racket, in order to discern what all the people on their knees are trying to convey to the heavens. It is supremely ironic that the noise-loving lemmings who voluntarily subject themselves to such obscene levels of idiotic cacophony, will eagerly participate in the beating to death of petty criminals in the litter strewn streets that they call home, before returning to their various places of blind worship to wave their murdering arms in the air as demonstrations of affected and bogus piety.

This closure of noise polluting churches and mosques in Lagos is a VERY good development that will DIRECTLY save many human lives, because sleep deprivation can and does KILL human beings, and sleep deprivation is inevitable whenever a bunch of intellectually deficient sub-humans arrogate the right to blast the night silence to oblivion with the cranium-shattering blast of huge rock-concert sized speaker systems, all in the name of appeasing a bunch of purely imaginary supreme beings.

To all you religious types that feel you cannot do without massive amounts of noise in Lagos State, kindly request powerful ear-phones from your pastors, Imams and other Juju cult leaders, so that the explosive din of those injurious brain-washing sermons can be blasted DIRECTLY into your vacuous craniums, for as long as you can remain conscious under such a barrage, WITHOUT infringing on the fundamental rights of nearby residences to enjoy peace and quiet after a hard day's honest work.

Thank you so much in advance for keeping your offensive racket EXCLUSIVELY to yourselves, and have a good day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by fxskye: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Many Thanks to Ambode and the management of LASEMA.

We need more of it. In fact, taking them to court is the next step.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by mikeuz(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Please how can we report more churches, I get some to report, please help?
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Emmanes: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
If Elrufai or Aregbe does this, CAN which is the unofficial religious arm of PDP, will not allow us hear word again!They would accuse them of trying to suppress Christianity!
guy u are empty and u av no point get schooled
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by maasoap(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Shutting down the mosques was just to balance the equation to please some faithful. Or, how can you compare the noise that takes place from dusk till down that didn't allow people to sleep, or the noise that takes place from 8am till 1pm with 5 minutes or less noise?
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by vikspring(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Emmanes:
guy u are empty and u av no point get schooled

as in the guy sucks

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by handebayor: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2016
naptu2:

Try this.

email:
info@lasepa.gov.ng

LASEPA phone no: +234-704-635-1295
+234-815-045-8639
+234-815-045-8638

Please is there like an annoymous method without leaving my contacts behind say a letter or something
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Adekunlemoyo: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2016
wot is dis 1 sayin
pode:
We should stop inviting problem to ourself, remember God is taking accunt of everything we are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by vikspring(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Adekunlemoyo:
wot is dis 1 sayin
me self dey wonda ooo
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by TeamSimple(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Thank God say Ambode na Christian, some people would have wail over the gap difference.

This thread would have gotten to page 15 if it had happened in a Muslim governed state.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by danthamccoy(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Bioboy1213:
are you blind or you can't interprete simple english........firstly its not only churches that re being close.....secondly the reason forthe closure was stated their which is very obvious.....so what's the issue ?
To be fair everything you've just typed applies to El-rufai also. His bill was/is for both churches AND mosques and it is basically for the same reason.
But because it was El-rufai, people turned a blind eye on all of that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku / Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.