Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution (40977 Views)

Lagos Government Shuts Down 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels Over Noise Pollut / Lagos Shuts Down 70 Churches, 20 Mosques Over Noise Pollution / Lagos Shuts Down 70 Churches, 20 Mosques Over Noise Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by maleeks(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Pheals:
This is lovely undecided yes it's - we should learn from where the religion came from ( any time am @home not in the estate ,this church for my area go start vigil - shouting @ God ! What u can't do for an African parents when u are requesting for something ! God is not deaf y shouting @him.. I need to fight that noise b4 sleeping. Unfortunately I would wake up late, the next day estate again "I go for peace"wink --- they we start playing music b4 the vigil go start @ midnight - I need to contact this people can someone help ? am a Christian but I kept wondering y we Africans claim to know better than dose who have been in for thousand years

Same thing to the infidels ,especially this fasting period lectures and early morning noise mtchww

infidel as you've used in ur statement above is totaly un-acceptable, you should use a better word next time dear....
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by logica(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2016
pode:
We should stop inviting problem to ourself, remember God is taking accunt of everything we are doing
...and how many of the problems we currently have as a country has your God solved?
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by TeamSimple(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2016
korel9:
Try closing down a (just one) mosque in Kano.... undecided
mosques has just been closed down in Lagos, why ask for kano.

People like you are ones that starts a violent scene and run when it starts.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by fatiaforreal: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Pheals:
This is lovely undecided yes it's - we should learn from where the religion came from ( any time am @home not in the estate ,this church for my area go start vigil - shouting @ God ! What u can't do for an African parents when u are requesting for something ! God is not deaf y shouting @him.. I need to fight that noise b4 sleeping. Unfortunately I would wake up late, the next day estate again "I go for peace"wink --- they we start playing music b4 the vigil go start @ midnight - I need to contact this people can someone help ? am a Christian but I kept wondering y we Africans claim to know better than dose who have been in for thousand years

Same thing to the infidels ,especially this fasting period lectures and early morning noise mtchww
It is the man whose Godhead is more than one that is infidel. You have a lot to learn though I agree with you on the noise pollution.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by sumborri: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2016
greatmen:
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much, my house shall be a house of prayer are you really a christian?
to the disturbance of ur neighbours? Should we hear ur prayer points? Can't the entire thing be silent?
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by gare(f): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
If Elrufai or Aregbe does this, CAN which is the unofficial religious arm of PDP, will not allow us hear word again!They would accuse them of trying to suppress Christianity!

Did you not read the post very well, you guys have very low way of thinking, he went churches, mosque and clubs because of the noise pollutions, he Is not asking for licence before you preach, pls do cause confusion here with your comments. Zombies are just rushing to like it because they see El-Rufai and Aregbesola name there. Na Wa for una!!!!!
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by TeamSimple(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Bioboy1213:
are you blind or you can't interprete simple english........firstly its not only churchs that re being close.....secondly the reason forthe closure was stated their.....so what's the issue ?
Bioboy calm down. What that dude is trying to let you know is that if this act had been carried out by a Muslim governor with the same reasons given by ambode, above half of the people from the other faith won't care about the reasons raised by the governor but the religion his coming from.

I want to believe you not new on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by MindMatics(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Pls how do i file report to dx guys..... Tnx
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by holyword: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2016
You ve been meeting them all up&down,hmmmmmm i suspects God is calling
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Merlissa:
Mbok... Don't forget Lord's Chosen and Fireman...

They deprive me of sleep Monday to Monday..

By 5am they are out

Inside bus on my way to work they are there

Inside bus on my way home from work they are there

I mean....

I think you are their target
My advice; enter into dialogue with them
grin
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by xboyelyusuf(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2016
babajeje123:

Those ones are fanatics. Their proposals are always to elevate one religion to the detriment of others.
...No, the issue is U ppl tend to see fault rather than good in anything these duo do.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by babajeje123(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2016
xboyelyusuf:
...No, the issue is U ppl tend to see fault rather than good in anything these duo do.
That's not true. We know what they can do if they are left unchecked.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by wokemzine: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Welcome development
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Bioboy1213:
are you blind or you can't interprete simple english........firstly its not only churches that re being close.....secondly the reason forthe closure was stated their which is very obvious.....so what's the issue ?
What about the preaching bill? Is it going to be for christians alone? Can't u see what a hypocrite u re? Now u ve suddenly forgotten that the preaching bill isn't for christians only.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Hardetayo:
Why r u being biased, can't u read that churches, mosques and even hotels wia sealed, so which one is suppressing christianity, y must u shout to God and disturb the peace of innocent pple staying within the same environment, Ambode Abeg educate all dis wicked pple jare

What about the preaching bill? Is it going to be for christians alone? Can't u see what a hypocrite u re? Now u ve suddenly forgotten that the preaching bill isn't for christians only.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Boyoski09: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2016
fine...but who are those generating the noise from the hotels?
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2016
gare:

Did you not read the post very well, you guys have very low way of thinking, he went churches, mosque and clubs because of the noise pollutions, he Is not asking for licence before you preach, pls do cause confusion here with your comments. Zombies are just rushing to like it because they see El-Rufai and Aregbesola name there. Na Wa for una!!!!!
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Emmanes:
guy u are empty and u av no point get schooled
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2016
luvmijeje:
They should improve the law by including stringent conditions such as jail sentence into it.

The major culprit now are those fasting. Why will some group of people be screaming Down our heads around 2am - 4am begging people to wake up. Are we all fasting? Why can't they call their phones or go to their houses to ring their bells?

The day we all start realising that your right stops where mine begins the better for us all.
The major culprit are not those fasting...they wl do theirs for a month...what of those shouting every friday or more for d sake of night vigil? mountain of fire in ma area wl always wake u up 6:00am 3rice in a week saying morning devotion
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by vikspring(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2016
y'all are making no point ... destroying churches den destroying some mosque to bal d eqn den destroy hotels to make God's worship place equally to were parties are held

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
duduade:

Then get a car...
Taking public transport without noise pollution is her basic right.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
good move,I pray my state imitates this,cos the mosque in my area is driving me nuts, 4 am every day,somebody can't even finish her dream,it's always cut short,and the bar too
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by vikspring(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
2dugged:
good move,I pray my state imitates this,cos the mosque in my area is driving me nuts, 4 am every day,somebody can't even finish her dream,it's always cut short,and the bar too

use pillow cover your hear
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
vikspring:

use pillow cover your hear
I hate loud noise especially the last the one coming from the bar,Sunday nights are terrible times for me,I wish the pillows will be sound proof, having my sleep cut short everyday is very annoying
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by 0ubenji(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
argon500:
Best thing.. Imaging a church having night vigil almost everyday
Only friday vigils offerin + sundays service offerings cnt bring in enuf moni for pastor's private jet now..
U wan kill their hustle?
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by seunfape(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Environmental issue comes first ,other issues follow.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by vikspring(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
2dugged:
I hate loud noise especially the last the one coming from the bar,Sunday nights are terrible times for me,I wish the pillows will be sound proof, having my sleep cut short everyday is very annoying

customize ur pillow to be sound proof
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pheals:

Who are infidels...watch ya mouth

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by gare(f): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

I never made mention of Christian or Moslem in my comments, so you had better read well before you rush to call me an hypocrite, I can see how less you are from being one yourself. Please read and understand before you comment.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by Bheewhy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
If they still set up a law banning the use of mega phones in religious places. Nigeria will still shout Islamization. What a country.
Re: Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution by ceejay80s(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Merlissa:
Mbok... Don't forget Lord's Chosen and Fireman...

They deprive me of sleep Monday to Monday..

By 5am they are out

Inside bus on my way to work they are there

Inside bus on my way home from work they are there

I mean....

Na inside bus u dey sleep ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial / Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.