Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54848 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by latbas(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2016
nice story u ve got here. Ur writing skills is superb and I must but commend ur style of writing.u illustrate every situation like u ve been in the Nigerian army fighting boko haram in the northeast .Thumbs up for that.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by latbas(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2016
my only suggestion is on how u use ur words and not offend some peeps out here. m a Muslim and I know what boko haram are doing is not part of the islam we practice cos this is delicate issue here. I will definitely be looking forward to u educating people on the negative influence of those bastards killing all in the name of religion. my 2cents o

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by dadido(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
@Eze am ur fan already and i will follow dis story to d end so lets go.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jhybho: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
latbas:
my only suggestion is on how u use ur words and not offend some peeps out here. m a Muslim and I know what boko haram are doing is not part of the islam we practice cos this is delicate issue here. I will definitely be looking forward to u educating people on the negative influence of those bastards killing all in the name of religion. my 2cents o
exactly man! exactly!, buh nice work bro.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by cozy7(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'm not in d habit of reading, due to several factors, but this one.......I made an exception. All day I did nothing but read, it's really intriguing, as u make it sound like u were d all-seeing eyes that witnessed those "things" firsthand. It makes your work unique. Well done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Oladim001(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
latbas:
That was exactly what i thought while reading this story. Its really good but you need to do something on the aspect of Islam and terrorism. You should do more research on the religion before writing in this manner. Anyway nice work.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Osman1996(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2016
following
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Oladim001:
That was exactly what i thought while reading this story. Its really good but you need to do something on the aspect of Islam and terrorism. You should do more research on the religion before writing in this manner. Anyway nice work.
latbas:

I thank both of you for the point raised. However, i promise, i did do my homework pretty well before picking up my pen, spent years on that homework too, and this i found.
Islam is not much different from Christianity both in doctrine and content of holy books. Both the Bible & Quean seem to have been coined from the Torah and thus all three have a lot of quotations, chapters, and verse, even characters, and tales, in common [they even have the same number of letters in their names - five!]. Funnily, they all share the same fate, in that there are a thousand variations of each faith and its ideology.
In Christianity, so many 'pastors' have arisen to lead so many astray, but in Islam the case is much worse due to the 'Jihad' factor. Highly intelligent men twist the truth into what they want it to be and feed it the many gullible people looking for some meaning to all the confusion that is life (brainwashing), culture comes to bear and the result is 'a new religious sect'
The Boko Haram is referred to as an 'extremist' Islamic sect because they push all the laws and punishments of your normal Islamic religion to the extreme forms & limits. Their laws and principles bring death and destruction to everyone in their path particularly the 'infidels' even as yours brings peace and enlightenment.... same Islam, same Quran, different doctrine which gives rise to principles, practices, and laws, which arrogant terrorists bend to their will. Please, do go and ask the thousands of Muslim refugees who have seen these things...Perhaps, it is time to do your own homework, eh?

5 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:42am On Jul 11, 2016
This story has been moved to the author's site

https://www.kingreads.com/a-billionaires-ransom-part-1-chapter-4/

4 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Great job Eze2000.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Ultimategeneral: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2016
cant believe some guilibles will want to end the life of such a man. Well time will tell. Nice job bro
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ogboni76(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wow is all I can say here bro, I wish I could also sit and write stories like these but I guess I don't ave the patience free time to tink ..god bless you bro...

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ferking(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Eze you are good,keep it up i like your narative skill,i'm following the book dear.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice job Eze2000, pls kindly inform if the book is on sale, Its going to be a big catch
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice job Eze2000, pls kindly inform if the book is on sale, Its going to be a big catch
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Hello Eric,
Nice to see u again.
Please do read my posts on d outset. in my creative mind this title has book or rather part 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
This is just book one (which I designated for free) and trust me ...I'm already tired with d load of work and its not even yet published. If I choose, have the time and have d strength, I will create d rest.
it took me 2 months working night and day, after doing d heavy research, to write book one...(editing ongoing). it is what u are reading right now.
How about u manage what u have until its finished then u sweet talk me for more, eh?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ride on boss
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Selwin256(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wow! Wow!! That's all I can say. Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2016
This story has been moved to the author's website...

https://www.kingreads.com/a-billionaires-ransom-part-1-chapter-4/

4 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2016
Thanks again...it has been a good work. Great one...hope senior officer meant good for him
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Eze2000:

Hello Eric,
Nice to see u again.
Please do read my posts on d outset. in my creative mind this title has book or rather part 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
This is just book one (which I designated for free) and trust me ...I'm already tired with d load of work and its not even yet published. If I choose, have the time and have d strength, I will create d rest.
it took me 2 months working night and day, after doing d heavy research, to write book one...(editing ongoing). it is what u are reading right now.
How about u manage what u have until its finished then u sweet talk me for more, eh?

Okay Boss,
Following keenly.
But try to get enough rest cos of HEALTH
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice one.ride on
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Osmondinho(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Twale Baba___ u got me hooked up like its tramadol.

Kip it rolling but watch out for spelling errors and misuse of tense (past and present)

All Good bro--
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Osmondinho:
Twale Baba___ u got me hooked up like its tramadol.

Kip it rolling but watch out for spelling errors and misuse of tense (past and present)

All Good bro--

Thanks for d observation man but what u are reading is first draft aimed at guaging the impact of d plot on the audience. It has not undergone any form of edition.
But now that people are 'wowing' the story I know it is very wonderful a plot so now not only will I edit it, I will also enhance it.
One builds a house in stages....the foundation laying, the wall building, roofing, plastering and painting ....and there's is your house!
A book/novel is not much different...it is built in stages. the roofing, plastering and painting of my book are yet to come but it is still presentable.

Got it now, bro?

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Osmondinho(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Eze2000:

Thanks for d observation man but what u are reading is first draft aimed at guaging the impact of d plot on the audience. It has not undergone any form of edition.
But now that people are 'wowing' the story I know it is very wonder a plot so now not only will I edit it, I will also enhance it.
One builds a house in stages....the foundation laying, the wall building, roofing, plastering and painting ....and there's is your house!
A book/novel is not much different...it is built in stages. the roofing, plastering and painting of my book are yet to come but it is still presentable.

Got it now, bro?

Yes bro---- You re very good.
Giving Dan Brown a run for his money

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by obumsway(m): 2:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Chai !!!! @ Eze may God bless you abundantly for this story ...... Very intresting can't help but stay glued to it !!!!! .... Pls morrrrreeeee update !!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 3:11am On Jul 13, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by brightdv(m): 5:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Wow this is becoming interesting......nice one eze2000.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice job
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by SavageGarden(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Well Mr Eze2000 you're a good story teller no doubt but regardless if this story is just right up from your head without any form of editing as you earlier asserted, you've really got to improve on you vocabulary Bro! There're instances you made cheap avoidable grammatical errors which wouldn't be so if you invested much more time into reading of novels of other well known authors; Dean Koontz, Stephen Hunter, Mary Higgins Clarke, Sandra Brown, Ken Follet, Chimamanda a whole lot of others learn from them, they way they fashion out sentences..You Portray Alex the main Protagonist of this book as an all knowing tough motherfucker yet he's caught off guard on little intel details he should be ahead of information bro! Not lagging behind.
Let me give you an instance oon good sentence structure without talking too much..
When Alex was speaking to the Colonel his former CO about the approach of the victims uncle , this is how you put it
"Alex began to talk. He left nothing out, not even the contents and purpose of the small suitcase he carried. When he was done, the colonel was silent for a long moment."
Here's something better
" Alex began talking exhaustively on how he was approached with the proposal of the mission, with no reticence held back. When he was done, the Colonel was both Silent and stunned for a moment"
There's no such thing as "Long Moment" Bro! But you're trying keep up the good work and create room improvement.

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
SavageGarden:
Well Mr Eze2000 you're a good story teller no doubt but regardless if this story is just right up from your head without any form of editing as you earlier asserted, you've really got to improve on you vocabulary Bro! There're instances you made cheap avoidable grammatical errors which wouldn't be so if you invested much more time into reading of novels of other well known authors; Dean Koontz, Stephen Hunter, Mary Higgins Clarke, Sandra Brown, Ken Follet, Chimamanda a whole lot of others learn from them, they way they fashion out sentences..You Portray Alex the main Protagonist of this book as an all knowing tough motherfucker yet he's caught off guard on little intel details he should be ahead of information bro! Not lagging behind.
Let me give you an instance oon good sentence structure without talking too much..
When Alex was speaking to the Colonel his former CO about the approach of the victims uncle , this is how you put it
"Alex began to talk. He left nothing out, not even the contents and purpose of the small suitcase he carried. When he was done, the colonel was silent for a long moment."
Here's something better
" Alex began talking exhaustively on how he was approached with the proposal of the mission, with no reticence held back. When he was done, the Colonel was both Silent and stunned for a moment"
There's no such thing as "Long Moment" Bro! But you're trying keep up the good work and create room improvement.

Oh, man,
You obviously have a PhD somewhere. unfortunately so many others don't and I prefer to have that 'so many' love me than d few professors there are.
So sorry, but my way of putting the story is better. if u examine the works of universal bestsellers like James Hardly Chase after whom I modeled my writing style, u will find that it is so easy to gasp and enjoy by every one.....now that something!
Going by d way u talk, I would need a dictionary and a bachelor degree in English at least, to understand any book u write.
When a reader has to go running to a dictionary in other to understand your work, he/she usually doesn't enjoy it.....fact.
As for the 'long moment'? It's not much a grammatical error as a thing of d impatient mind where a moment, a second, can take too long....what you see is actually a stroke of masterclass...etc....
"Nooooooo!"
Now here is another 'grammar error' but u know that's actually a scream and not a simple 'no' or a mistake. Did I say so? No I didn't.
The simple reason why everyone cannot be an author, irrespective of their excellence in d English language is 'TALENT', simple. God gives that one out for free!
Lastly, Alex considered himself done with the military for good before d contract came up. HE CARED NOT TO STAY UP-TO-DATE ON ANYTHING Military or political....he was moving on with his life as a civilian. Neither u nor any disgruntled worker will stay up-to-date with the affairs of his old employers against whom they bear a grudge.

Pls, sir, if u do not mind too much, I would love u as friend on whatsapps. You may not get d bang of my 'writing style' but your excellence in English is too good. I could use a consultant in that field, makes things so much easier.

9 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nice 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.