Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54895 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Ultimategeneral: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2016
good one man keep it coming
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
ok
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by SavageGarden(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Eze2000:

man, seems like technology is out to keep us apart. The only bbm invite i got in last three day is from a fan a female fan here and a Green news agency which can't be you. How about you try my whatsapps number, its all over the place in ruthless betrayals. Yours doesn't work for me, mine could work for you

A feat frought with difficulties.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
stuff46:

no mind them. De think say we all no get story to tell, or just because they be newbies here de no fit pay respect to the gods of the house.

The guy just de talk asif say na only em don write story before, e think say because person come read make am just a nobody when no fit tell am facts when e need learn. Learning never ends in this world, or does it?

Dude is just Arrogant.. See how he replied you... CUT ME SOME SLACK...

By the time this story gets dumped he'll realize....
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
It's funny that you don't even know who your Real Fans Are..

You think its those that keep hailing you.. Calling yoU Baba .. Claiming your work is Flawless, they will only help you ignore ya mistakes..

Sorry bro buh the mistakes here are thousands (both Typo n Contradiction) buh I'll be real enough to correct you cause I'm a PERFECTIONIST tongue

Not everyone will call this perfect cause not everyone is dumb...
If you don't want corrections just publish the book la... You think Chimamanda was praised all through?

Abeg post Next update.....

Quote me and Die la..

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Eze2000:

why don't u get out of here?

I'm sorry buh that will be my decision la grin
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
iceberylin:

I'm sorry buh that will be my decision la grin
No my friend. you are wrong there
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by iceberylin(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Eze2000:

No my friend. you are wrong there

Just update already sad
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by DR1SKLEF(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
SavageGarden greetings bruh. I love your analytical imputs in the other page. Very aptly put! Kuddos bro.

Dean koontz is one of my favourite writers, infact i'm holding one of his literal works as i type this. Just thought i should hola at ya. Evening. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by dlawsamesq(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mr Eze, u really need to work on your temper and also the way u relate with ur fans. For ur information u are still a learner when compare with writers such as repogirl, chistar, oyinprince , kayemjay and the likes. Never for once have they mouthwash their followers even when they are mouthwash.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
dlawsamesq:
Mr Eze, u really need to work on your temper and also the way u relate with ur fans. For ur information u are still a learner when compare with writers such as repogirl, chistar, oyinprince , kayemjay and the likes. Never for once have they mouthwash their followers even when they are mouthwash.
Thank you
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by pelvicky(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Eze2000 Ignore them all jare

pls, continue the good work
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
pelvicky:
Eze200 Ignore them all jare

pls, continue the good work
I'm afraid I can't. I think posting without proofreading was a big mistake. Got an editor now, did it today.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by stuff46(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
iceberylin:

Dude is just Arrogant.. See how he replied you... CUT ME SOME SLACK...

By the time this story gets dumped he'll realize....

One thing is to write another is to have people willing to read. I weep for his writing career if he goes through this way. Many of his likes ended up vanishing with their works.

His Reception is bad.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by pelvicky(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Eze2000:

I'm afraid I can't. I think posting without proofreading was a big mistake. Got an editor now, did it today.
glad you got an editor.

When should we be expecting next update?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by DR1SKLEF(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Well done Eze2000 . Nice plot you got here. Keep it up!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
My people/fan,
After much pondering last night I have come to a final decision. That decision is not to continue with thread which seems to be annoying a lot of you, and that has become upsetting to me.
For the few of you still interested in this story, it will soon be published on Okadabooks.com and it will be free for u to download. I will post all links here soon.
My new editor is busy with another of my works so I'm doing d editing work on this book myself for now (which is wrong anyway....an author can never edit his own work well....it a mind thing) and at this point I can say that my 'would be' next post is as good as perfect.....but my heart was too heavy to make any posts last night and so did I come to avoid that which makes me unhappy.
I have been on Nairaland for years now and not once have I lost cool but it happed here which is most unfortunate. This my first time of delving into a high-powered story like this and I sew problems which I hoped my fans on Nairaland would help me solve, so to speak. This was why I mentioned you all in the outset and implored you to speak out.
Using your advice, points and criticism, I have now restricted the original draft of this story on my PC to become a stunner that is best read as a whole.
My new editor is right here among you, he reached out to me himself and with his help, we will transform my works into something that the likes of Prof. Soyinka would love even as the ordinary in vocabulary would love it too......a special thanks to SavageGardens for his criticism which led me down this path.....Oh, by the wayrestricted for those who feel I consider myself too big to take criticism, SavageGardens and I are now best on whatsapps.
Please, note here that I have no objections to criticism, people, its just the rude-sounding way it is put. I got female fans here who scream bloody murder at me from time to time, I never complain but that self-control seems to have eluded me here. The more i apologise and endure the more its thrown back in my face with deliberate cruelty. Very unfortunate indeed.
I love you all my people, and thus, I will do what you say and not what I wish.

1. Do u insist I continue posting this story here and will you all help me pick out faults as I need?.

2. Do u suggest I just do it by publishing on Okadabooks anyway so u all that love it can get in its full glory?

My decision is to stop here but what say you all? Your words count over mine.

I will be looking to all comments to from now to midnight particularly the first 10 remarks.

Thank you @ all.

Eze2000
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Eze Eke.I think you should continue the story.......their criticism can only help either sounding well or not...just neglect the negatives and do what you know how to do best....remember what you promised nairalanders in the Ruthless Betrayal thread.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by bummybummy(f): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Av bin wit u since u begin dis story but stay calm but @ dis point i wil voice out, To Eze: ist tin i wil say is abt d criticism, try nd b calm wit all of it nd take d criticism wit happy mind nd jst work on it nt 2 b giving dem wrong impressn abt ursef 2 anyone. No 2: if u try 2 stop it hia, it wil not speak well of u cos dia ar so many dat ar enjoyn d story. No 3: let everyone says dia mind once u nid dia cirticism, advice nd all oda abt d story. To all dat wat Eze says concerns, am very sorry , Tnx nd God bless
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by obumsway(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls bro @eze ignore all talks and lets finish it here ........ !!! Can't help but love your works, most critisizing you awkwardly might be bokoharam sponsors

ibeg, make i dash you my cousin make you continue this story, ......

Also, ibeg, am a student need that ruthless betrayal ...... And am using a java phone ....... #Jahbless your hustle nnwanem
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jide219(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
I think u should continue the story, if u are not criticize it means nobody is noticing your work and criticism makes u stronger and better so I would love u to pick up your pc and begin to type the next episode
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by DR1SKLEF(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Continue with the story bruh.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by littlemistress: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm glad i got the full story... I've been reading all day & trust me, it's held me spellbound! I marvel at such raw talent & I'm not even through yet.

Eze2000...you're fantastically fantastic! grin grin
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Deo7(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bro my reply is simply "if nobody talks about you then you are nobody " #if your works are not been criticised and corrected then no one noticed it... the choice is yours man smiley

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
'Sigh'
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
iceberylin:
It's funny that you don't even know who your Real Fans Are..

You think its those that keep hailing you.. Calling yoU Baba .. Claiming your work is Flawless, they will only help you ignore ya mistakes..

Sorry bro buh the mistakes here are thousands (both Typo n Contradiction) buh I'll be real enough to correct you cause I'm a PERFECTIONIST tongue

Not everyone will call this perfect cause not everyone is dumb...
If you don't want corrections just publish the book la... You think Chimamanda was praised all through?

Abeg post Next update.....

Quote me and Die la..
U talk of arrogance,yet ur comment is full of them. Show us ur own story na. U talk 2 much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
littlemistress:
I'm glad i got the full story... I've been reading all day & trust me, it's held me spellbound! I marvel at such raw talent & I'm not even through yet.

Eze2000...you're fantastically fantastic! grin grin
Full story? Where did u get it?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
jelal007:
Full story? Where did u get it?

Pls pay her no mind. She got Ruthless Betrayal off me today and from her sheer joy, you would think she won a lottery. Posted herr review on my two threads. Go check Ruthless Betrayals and you'll see this same comment right there. its also on my Whatapps chat.

@all
I will do exactly as you say. Tonight will i begin on this story again and from this time on you will hear no complaints from me. I have heard all your individual words of advice. I will carry it in my heart always and may it make me a better person.

Until midnight .....

Adios!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nairaland Detection Club / Restless...story Of A Survivor. / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.