Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! (10550 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2009
Afam:

Some have eyes but cannot see.
Some have brains but cannot use them.
Your olodoness is becoming too embarrassing.

I am sure u were born with a penis in your brain.

Must you see everything through a tribal prism? And who is laughing with this clown? Only a mad man initiates and laughs at his stupid dry comments that he may foolishly call jokes.

Go get a life and stop hating on entrepreneurs.

Deep Sight:

@ Sauron, tribalizing issues shows a very narrow mind indeed. and while you talk about nobel laureates, that's very good, but that does not make chinua achebe or chinamanda adichie yorubas!

I am not tribalizing issues here, hombre. . . . .Just stating things the way they are.
Afam and Ezeego are lunatics.

In other fields, am sure you know who the current MD of the world bank is - yep Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,  doesn't really sound like a yoruba name does it? O and Phillip Emegwali, technology genius in the states?

So these are people i am supposed to envy according to Afam?
U don't have a prayer. . . .

I am not Ibo, but i feel its not really smart to tribalize issues, cos then you trivialize them!

And Britney Spears is a virgin!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Jarus(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2009
nuzo:

The commonest and easiest way for a criminal to walk free or for charlatan to defend injustice in nigeria and win is to make his case tribal.
Exactly. Plus religion.
If a thief steals and is caught, all he needs do is to shout ". . . it's because i'm a Yoruba(or Ibo or Hausa)" or '. . . I'm being persecuted just because I'm a Christian(or Muslim)
The matter will completely change and you will find millions queueing behind him and the stealing case(even if what he steals is still in his hand) will be relegated to the background.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by chic2pimp(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You do realize that as a Nigerian, it means I belong to at least one tribe down there. Ever seen me come up to DEFEND any single tribe for no sensible reason at all? Heck, I will not even defend my brother if I know he is guilty. lol tongue (jking)
And if I may ask.what tribe do you belong to?
~Sauron~:

And Britney Spears is a virgin!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

And if I may ask.what tribe do you belong to? grin grin grin grin grin

Guess?

Jarus:

Exactly. Plus religion.
If a thief steals and is caught, all he needs do is to shout ". . . it's because i'm a Yoruba(or Ibo or Hausa)" or '. . . I'm being persecuted just because I'm a Christian(or Muslim)
The matter will completely change and you will find millions queueing behind him and the stealing case(even if what he steals is still in his hand) will be relegated to the background.

EXACTLY!!

It is as if we have somehow conditioned ourselves to run to the rescue of these nincompoops as soon as they play the " I AM FROM ---- tribe and therefore a VICTIM" card!!! Somehow, many are convinced that once that VICTIM CARD is played, the person is absolved of all guilt or is definitely innocent, without stopping to examine the facts, which are, majority of the times, quite obvious!

Ridiculous!!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Afam and Ezeego are lunatics.

Well I don't blame you, it's because I decided to communicate with you that you think I am a fellow lunatic as yourself, nairaland's mad dog.  grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Guess?

Igbo, Anambra.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
ezeagu:

Well I don't blame you, it's because I decided to communicate with you that you think I am a fellow lunatic as yourself, nairaland's mad dog.  grin

Ezeego, shut your gob.
U can go bring whoever to support you here. . . . .I will put em to the sword.
Your logic is warped and at best you are trash.
When God was distributing intelligence, you were at the back of the queue throwing tantrums.

P.S. Kobojunkie is a consummate idiot for fan-flaming.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Because I have seen you play the Victim Card on some threads( as if Ibos cannot debate and need to be pitied in some way when it comes to debates where tribalism is the main) . Now we have you stating that the problem in Nigeria which happens to be that that card is used by charlattans and our dear THIEVES in the house to get away with crimes of all sorts against us, something I believe has been the case from the very beginning in that country and the reason why these idiots-in-government continue to wield as much power as they do to day.

You do realize that as a Nigerian, it means I belong to at least one tribe down there. Ever seen me come up to DEFEND any single tribe for no sensible reason at all? Heck, I will not even defend my brother if I know he is guilty. lol  tongue (jking)

What the hell are you talking about?
You mean you've really seen me defending Igbo criminals because am Igbo? Oh my gosh!!! shocked angry
Am shocked.

If you dont have the guts to comment on the topic, must you take it out on me for reasons am yet to know why?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2009
nuzo:

What the hell are you talking about?
You mean you've really seen me defending Igbo criminals because am Igbo? Oh my gosh!!! shocked angry
Am shocked.

If you dont have the guts to comment on the topic, must you take it out on me for reasons am yet to know why?

Dude!!! I am not going to fight/attack you. I only made an observation, and responded to the question you asked me, nothing more!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by chic2pimp(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Guess?
Probably not one of the three major tribes, right?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Probably not one of the three major tribes, right?

COLD!!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ezeego, shut your gob.
U can go bring whoever to support you here. . . . .I will put em to the sword.
Your logic is warped and at best you are trash.
When God was distributing intelligence, you were at the back of the queue throwing tantrums.

No one needed your nairaland biography, mad dog. Go and look for a weaker target to sink your scrawny claws into, because I think you have learnt by now not to come for me you cheap excuse for a bully. I don't need anyone "to support [me] here"
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Jarus(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2009
Na wa o. See wetin ds thread don turn to.

Make I siddon dey look

cry
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

COLD!!

Igbo, Anambra.

Jarus:

Make I siddon dey look

cry

You see a burning building and you wait and look?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Dude!!! I am not going to fight/attack you. I only made an observation, and responded to the question you asked me, nothing more!

You have already attacked my person by making an unfounded statement which you wouldnt have taken lightly if it were you. angry
Where are your evidences showing that I have defended any criminal in Nigeria or anywhere else before because of their tribal affiliation?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by SamMilla1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
i raised alarm n this matter long ago

i wondered why this mr momodu praises/publish thieves and dine with them.
i understand that he saw an opportunity which most of us could have easily grabbed
but that doesnt justify what he does.
it is not late to change and he can as well start using ovation to tackle those he praised.
that would make wonderful reads for his fans.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Jarus(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
ezeagu:

You see a burning building and you wait and look?

Ok. . .make i comot shap shap
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
ezeagu:

No one needed your nairaland biography, mad dog. Go and look for a weaker target to sink your scrawny claws into, because I think you have learnt by now not to come for me you cheap excuse for a bully. I don't need anyone "to support [me] here"

Ezego or whatever moronic name you call yourself. . . . . .I think it's about time you stop having erections for me for nothing.
I can now remember your dunderhead on the Clifford Orji thread and how you were put to the sword.
Don't ever. . . . .I repeat, don't ever come at me like that again in your miserable life.
U are nothing but a troll and. . . . . .Bleep Afam too cos i know you're sayin the same to me . . .Only not to my face, under your breath, to yourselves.

Sam Milla:

it is not late to change and he can as well start using ovation to tackle those he praised.
that would make wonderful reads for his fans.

. . . . . .And also sign his own DEATH WARRANT.
The last time i checked, Nigeria is still looking for the killers of Dele Giwa and Alfred Rewane.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by tonitone1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
This Dele Momodu of a man is:
· A dying Brand
· With his latest character expose, his ovation magazine will nose dive in sales – definitely many Nigeria now know his true colour
· Why can’t he take criticism when he claims to be a pro-democrat?
· I think he is a confused man, while he break fast with pro democratic elements in the morning, he dines with the likes of Babagindas, Abachas, Iboris etc at night, check out series of ovation magazines, he knows all the nook and crannies of these corrupt element’s bedroom
· And for Christ sake! He should stop dropping the name of MKO in every of his write up!!!
· He ran away from Nigeria claiming to be driven on exile by WHOM? Is it Babaginda? Abacha? Or OBJ?
· He is developing other country’s economy and expects Nigeria to be great? Why is he complaining?
· Jarus please send him my write up.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by DeepSight(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ Sauron: Those are people you - we all - should be proud of as Nigerians. Just like the Nobel Laureate we are just as surely proud of.

I repeat: tribalizing issues shows a desperately narrow mind.

Not going to argue on this cos looks like you trade insults for reasoning.

Peace.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2009
Deep Sight:

@ Sauron: Those are people you - we all - should be proud of as Nigerians. Just like the Nobel Laureate we are just as surely proud of.

I repeat: tribalizing issues shows a desperately narrow mind.

Not going to argue on this cos looks like you trade insults for reasoning.

And reh reh reh reh reh reh reh. . . . .
Please. . . .keep your warped opinion to yourself.
Narrow mind or whatever you call it is not something even a goat can attach to me but it makes you less than a goat.
I get it. . . .now.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2009
nuzo:

You have already attacked my person by making an unfounded statement which you wouldnt have taken lightly if it were you. angry
Where are your evidences showing that I have defended any criminal in Nigeria or anywhere else before because of their tribal affiliation?

But dude, where is your evidence showing that I ACCUSED you of defending any criminal in Nigeria or anywhere else because of their tribal affiliation?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by DeepSight(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

And reh reh reh reh reh reh reh. . . . .
Please. . . .keep your warped opinion to yourself.
Narrow mind or whatever you call it is not something even a goat can attach to me but it makes you less than a goat.
I get it. . . .now.

More insults, nice, very mature indeed.

Cheers!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by chic2pimp(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

COLD!!
Definitely not hausa . Its either IGBO or YORUBA. I am leaning towards Igbo though.
Jarus:

Make I siddon dey look

cry
Make I join u jare. Leave space 4 me, make I siddon with u.
Jarus:

Ok. . .make i comot shap shap
Why u wan comot. Siddon jare and look.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by allboyz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ Guez i missed out. . .i dont understand a thing. . .

prior to this topic - was there anywhere Dele M wrote on this Forum or something?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
toni tone:

This Dele Momodu of a man is:
· A dying Brand
· With his latest character expose, his ovation magazine will nose dive in sales – definitely many Nigeria now know his true colour· Why can’t he take criticism when he claims to be a pro-democrat?
· I think he is a confused man, while he break fast with pro democratic elements in the morning, he dines with the likes of Babagindas, Abachas, Iboris etc at night, check out series of ovation magazines, he knows all the nook and crannies of these corrupt element’s bedroom
· And for Christ sake! He should stop dropping the name of MKO in every of his write up!!!
· He ran away from Nigeria claiming to be driven on exile by WHOM? Is it Babaginda? Abacha? Or OBJ?
· He is developing other country’s economy and expects Nigeria to be great? Why is he complaining?
· Jarus please send him my write up.

Latest? What do you mean Latest? Ovation magazine has been in the business of PRAISING criminals for years now.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

But dude, where is your evidence showing that I ACCUSED you of defending any criminal in Nigeria or anywhere else because of their tribal affiliation?

Well, I guess you must have been going through my entire comments on nairaland, only to find out that am the wrong dude for you to prey on.

Pally, can you now move on? kiss
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2009
Deep Sight:

More insults,  nice,  very mature indeed.

Cheers!

Forgive ma manners(I don't mince words).

allboyz:

@ Guez i missed out. . .i dont understand a thing. . .

Go to page 1, Wenger's son.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ezego or whatever moronic name you call yourself. . . . . .I think it's about time you stop having erections for me for nothing.
I can now remember your dunderhead on the Clifford Orji thread and how you were put to the sword.
Don't ever. . . . .I repeat, don't ever come at me like that again in your miserable life.
U are nothing but a troll and. . . . . .Bleep Afam too cos i know you're sayin the same to me . . .Only not to my face, under your breath, to yourselves.

Uselessness, what are talking about "put to the sowrd", talking in your useless Lord of the rings jargon? Clifford Orji what? This is really sad.  grin, I will come for you again and again, and the only thing you will do is bash at your keyboard typing lord of the rings catch phrases, you are no one. Get out, fool.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by rasputinn(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2009
IMO,Bob Dee should have just ignored the scathing criticisms of his style,the way Dr Abalti ignored Banky's well scripted response and Eldee's very shallow asinine response to his editorial more especially as the criticisms are mostly true.The more he responds by insulting his critics,the more he exposes his under belly for more sucker punches,why is it so hard for people to take corrections undecided undecided

I've stopped taking him seriously  grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Definitely not hausa . Its either IGBO or YORUBA. I am leaning towards Igbo though.

Duh! That's why she didn't reply to me. wink
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2009
nuzo:

Well, I guess you must have been going through my entire comments on nairaland, only to find out that am the wrong dude for you to prey on.

Pally, can you now move on? kiss

Nope, I didn't have to go through your comments at all as I reply quite clearly debating you on your reason for PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD in debates where it is apparent that both sides were deeply involved( Ibos and Yorubas) in most cases.

So, I am not sure how from that you read that I ACCUSED YOU of SUPPORTING some crook in this!! I simply stated that I was shocked that you would state the obvious problem we have in Nigeria when you yourself play that same card "I(WE) AM(ARE) IBO(S) AND I(WE) AM(ARE) THE VICTIM(S) HERE" on some threads here on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode Addresses Media On The Rescue Of The Three Female Students / Al Turki's Phone Theft Is A Lie - Sheikh Yakubu Musa Katsina / Warri Channel Dredging Contract Politically Motivated — Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.