Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! (10541 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
ezeagu:

Uselessness, what are talking about "put to the sowrd", talking in your useless Lord of the rings jargon?

U are a disgrace.
"Put to the sword". . . .Idiomatic expression.
Where were you when your mates were in school, u truant. cheesy

Clifford Orji what? This is really sad.  grin, I will come for you again and again, and the only thing you will do is bash at your keyboard typing lord of the rings catch phrases, you are no one. Get out, fool.

Jesus Wept!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Definitely not hausa . Its either IGBO or YORUBA. I am leaning towards Igbo though.Make I join u jare. Leave space 4 me, make I siddon with u.Why u wan comot. Siddon jare and look.

Why can't I be Hausa if I was even born there and still spend time off and on there?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Nope, I didn't have to go through your comments at all as I reply quite clearly debating you on your reason for PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD in debates where it is apparent that both sides were deeply involved( Ibos and Yorubas) in most cases.

So, I am not sure how from that you read that I ACCUSED YOU of SUPPORTING some crook in this!! I simply stated that I was shocked that you would state the obvious problem we have in Nigeria when you yourself play that same card "I(WE) AM(ARE) IBO(S) AND I(WE) AM(ARE) THE VICTIM(S) HERE" on some threads here on nairaland.

Sadly, I cant understand the cause of your grievances these days.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by YICOBs(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
You are all GOATS. Ewu.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
What grievance? See me see wahala oo!!! I simply stated what I observed and even questioned you on, on at least 2 occassions. And suddenly I have a grievance??  

YICOBs:

You are all GOATS. Ewu.

As long as you accept that you are a Champion slowpoke!!! grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are a disgrace.
"Put to the sword". . . .Idiomatic expression.
Where were you when your mates were in school, u truant. cheesy

Even if I didn't go to school, so what, it doesn't make anybody who went to school any less of a mad dog.  grin

BTW, who say's "put to the sword" anymore, you are aware that some word's and phrases become archaic? You sound pretentious, especially as you keep typing it over and over again.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Why can't I be Hausa if I was even born there and still spend time off and on there?

You are an Igbo, sorry, IBO from Anambra state.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by chic2pimp(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
ezeagu:

Duh! That's why she didn't reply to me. wink
Is Kobojunke a female? shocked shocked shocked. Always thought She was a Male. Beginning to sound sexist, right? grin grin
Kobojunkie:

I have no reason to doubt your ethnicity. Just never thought u were hausa. I also did not know u were a SHE.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
ezeagu:

Even if I didn't go to school, so what, it doesn't make anybody who went to school any less of a mad dog.  grin

BTW, who say's "put to the sword" anymore, you are aware that some word's and phrases become archaic? You sound pretentious, especially as you keep typing it over and over again.

Ezeego. . . . .Give it up now and stop acting like a plonker.
Don't mask your ineptitude with more stupidity.
Firstly, u claim it was LOTR babbling and now it has shifted to "the expression is archaic".
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Is Kobojunke a female? shocked shocked shocked. Always thought She was a Male. Beginning to sound sexist, right? grin ;DI have no reason to doubt your ethnicity. Just never thought u were hausa. I also did not know u were a SHE.

I never told anyone I was a She either. Someone posted on here that my name is Tracey and since then some have clearly taken that to mean I am also female. Not sure how the many Tracey's around here would feel but I personally do not.

Actually, I could likely be more Hausa than you know considering I have family up there. I just prefer to leave the ethnicity field blank so folks can fill that in as they choose. It kind of makes debating easier, and you know how Nigerian's are. The minute they discover who you are and where you are from, everything goes ULTRA-MEGA-PERSONAL. The minute you disagree with them, they will insult you till your forefathers.  grin I mean the person who posted that he knew my name, actually did so out of SPITE -- because I did not agree with him or stand with him on an issue. If the nincompoop had wanted to, he would have probably hacked my machine and posted my name, phone number and social security as well. Some Nigerians have serious emotional disorders and one has to watch for those. You can imagine how much more childish others can get.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

What grievance? See me see wahala oo!!! I simply stated what I observed and even questioned you on, on at least 2 occassions. And suddenly I have a grievance??  

Yes!!!. . . . because am still wondering how my statement below contradicts my stand against injustice; be it on the Chinese, Ndigbo or any other ethnic group in Nigeria.

The commonest and easiest way for a criminal to walk free or for charlatan to defend injustice in nigeria and win is to make his case tribal
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ezeego. . . . .Give it up now and stop acting like a plonker.
Don't mask your ineptitude with more stupidity.
Firstly, u claim it was LOTR babbling and now it has shifted to "the expression is archaic".

That's because LOTR's is set several hundred year's ago. . . . . .  .when they used sword's and were occasionally "put to the sword"  grin Honestly, who would say that on the street, anyway who know's  grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
ezeagu:

That's because LOTR's is set several hundred year's ago. . . . . .  .when they used sword's and were occasionally "put to the sword"  grin Honestly, who would say that on the street, anyway who know's  grin

Bloody Hell. . . . .Ezeagu, it's enough. . . . .Just go.
Seriously, i can pay you now to stop being a pest to me.
Give it up. Dang!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I never told anyone I was a She either. Someone posted on here that my name is Tracey and since then some have clearly taken that to mean I am also female. Not sure how the many Tracey's around here would feel but I personally do not.

Actually, I could likely be more Hausa than you know considering I have family up there. I just prefer to leave the ethnicity field blank so folks can fill that in as they choose. It kind of makes debating easier, and you know how Nigerian's are. The minute they discover who you are and where you are from, everything goes ULTRA-MEGA-PERSONAL. The minute you disagree with them, they will insult you till your forefathers.  grin   I mean the person who posted that he knew my name, actually did so out of SPITE -- because I did not agree with him or stand with him on an issue. If the nincompoop had wanted to, he would have probably hacked my machine and posted my name, phone number and social security as well. Some Nigerians have serious emotional disorders and one has to watch for those. You can imagine how much more childish others can get.

Your personality reveals that you are an Anambra Igbo,  grin.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
nuzo:

Yes!!!. . . . because am still wondering how my statement[b] below contradicts my stand against injustice[/b]; be it the Chinese, Ndigbo or any other ethnic group in Nigeria.

Now you've got me too wondering WHERE EXACTLY I SAID IT DID. Dude, is it minutely possible that you are trying to project your thoughts here? I simply stated that YOU HAVE PLAYED THE VICTIM CARD BEFORE AND I QUESTIONED YOU AT LEAST twice on that. How that means you contradicts your stand against injustice, you would need to explain to me ooo!!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bloody Hell. . . . .Ezeagu, it's enough. . . . .Just go.
Seriously, i can pay you now to stop being a pest to me.
Give it up. Dang!!!

*Dust's, washes and moisturises hand's* grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by chic2pimp(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
SAURON,AFAM and EZEAGU can we pls call it a truce now. You peeps were having a reasonable arguement until tribalism reared its ugly head again. This must be the Upteenth time tribalism has been brought into arguements on NL. I tire for una peeps ooo undecided undecided undecided.
Kobojunkie:

Actually, I could likely be more Hausa than you know considering I have family up there. I just prefer to leave the ethnicity field blank so folks can fill that in as they choose. It kind of makes debating easier, and you know how Nigerian's are. The minute they discover who you are and where you are from, everything goes ULTRA-MEGA-PERSONAL. The minute you disagree with them, they will insult you till your forefathers.  grin I mean the person who posted that he knew my name, actually did so out of SPITE -- because I did not agree with him or stand with him on an issue. If the nincompoop had wanted to, he would have probably hacked my machine and posted my name, phone number and social security as well. Some Nigerians have serious emotional disorders and one has to watch for those. You can imagine how much more childish others can get.
grin grin grin U can say that again. I no blame u sha. U must know by now yabbing is firmly embedded into our way of life in naija. Its even worse on NL where arguements can not be won on intellect alone. Yabbing is now a MUST. As for me sha I don ready for them. If u yab me, I yab u back shikena. I no fit take crap from no one. grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2009
I have seen videos of how our House members comport themselves so I am not shocked when I see people exhibiting the same AGBERO behavior. It would not make sense if the people did not emulate those they claim to be their LEADERS in some way.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

SAURON,AFAM and EZEAGU can we pls call it a truce now. You peeps were having a reasonable arguement until tribalism reared its ugly head again. This must be the Upteenth time tribalism has been brought into arguements on NL. I tire for una peeps ooo

Shut up, Chic2chimp. cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by chic2pimp(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Shut up, Chic2chimp. cheesy
Sauron the scummie shey na me u dey yab like dat abi grin grin grin. U no well oooo. cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by chic2pimp(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I have seen videos of how our House members comport themselves so I am not shocked when I see people exhibiting the same AGBERO behavior. It would not make sense if the people did not emulate those they claim to be their LEADERS in some way.
AGBERO by name,AGBERO by nature. AGBEROISM is also firmly embedded into our way of life cheesy grin. We have AGBEROS every in nigeria(bus stops,house members,board members,company directors,cheifs,kings,lawyers,directors,the list goes on and on).
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2009
MY LASTEST EXCHANGE WITH DELE MOMODU
Dear Nairalanders,
Sequel to the request here that I get their messages across to DM, I sent him this mail:

Dear Dele,

Although, I'm also not much of your fan, I must commend you for responding to my mail despite your tight schedule as a publisher and columnist.

I personally do not see anything wrong in your ovation, my concern is what you write in your PENdulum column. I disagree with you on most issues, and most recently the issue of Sanusi's bank reforms, while I recognise your entitlement to any opinion.

But if you care to take on my colleagues in Nairaland, I can facilitate this. We can open a thread/topic where you can answer all questions posed for you. Insultive and uncomplimentary posts will not be allowed. The dialogue is to be civil and for mature minds.

If you don't mind, get in contact with me and meet Nairalanders.

Regards,
Jarus of Nairaland

. . . and almost immediately he replied thus:

My dear brother,
Nice of you to get back to me,
You can be sure that my best friends are the youths of Nigeria. I'm aware that some of them may be too young to know me and my activities over the years. But I CONTINUE TO ENJOY INCREDIBLE SUPPORT from those who have taken the pains to check out my activities. I did not arrive here in one day. I'm ready to answer all questions, but would ignore character assassination that may not be relevant to our discourse.
I will never ignore an opportunity to inform our friends no matter how insultive they may be. Agba waa bura bewe o ba se o ri!!!
I'm ready, dear brother, when you are ready,
You can text me your number on +44795696xxxx[b], (number not completed for obvoius reason)

Best wishes to you and your family,

DELE MOMODU
London
[/b]

If you have specific questions you want to direct to DM, send to me and I will get them across to him. I don't want to convince him to join Nairaland himself  as some people may go overboard and might lead to exchange of tantrums and it will be embarrassing to have news across the country that Dele and some people are exchanging vituperations on NL.

Let's see what we can do. . . .
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Feraz(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2009
This is y i keep prayin 2 God to get us united. How do we want 2 progress with people being insultive n tribalistic here(no insults intended). Y do u think d western world predicted dat by 2015, Nigeria will b disintegrated. C'mon pple, we can't make dat prediction come true (dey r not God but mere men). Nigeria can neva b united until tribalism is wasted away. C'mon pple, go back 2 d topic@hand. aite. Remember, 9geria is one of d most blessed nation in d world (resources, culture n many other things). Thanks y'all[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by r231(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2009
dat man voodoo don catch una dats y una dey cross each other now, lol abeg na joke o
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by naso2(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2009
@Jarus
we disagreed on sanusi's removal of bank MDs, but I am beginning to appreciate you. We eagerly await the session with Dele momodu.

@topic
I do not have a problem with Dele momodu's Ovation since he has chosen to launder the image of the wealthy, albeit indiscriminately.

I only have questions when after promoting these corrupt self-serving men in OVATION , he comes as a columnist to lament the poor state of infrastructure in the country and how West African minors are fast catching up with nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ Jarus

Good Job. Now You've opened the Hypnotic channel. At last Dele can clear the dust off his fame.

The same fellow NL bashers will become Dele's singers tommorrow. watchout.

Even as some NLanders can down Rich Nigerians rep behind computers, they just cant stand them one on one. All they will do is Do ba le.

OVATION is the guy's business. As a Businessman men i applaud that guy,coz he started OVATION to make money and still making money even though you guys complain from now till eternity.

And his Pendulum thing is just his opinion on National Issues. His opinions, though you dont agree and argue, it's his opinions, chikena.

I wonder what kind of talk NLanders will have with this Guy.Is it going to help Nigeria and us in any way or still another Ego tripping course?. Really what are NLanders hoping to achieve with this discourse? Will the conversations help his Business?

I think its all meaningless. The chit chat thing.

Dele go do your fin, nor mind any one. Most NLanders will even do worse things than you have already done.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by AloyEmeka6: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
Feraz:

This is y i keep prayin 2 God to get us united. How do we want 2 progress with people being insultive n tribalistic here(no insults intended). Y do u think d western world predicted dat by 2015, Nigeria will b disintegrated. C'mon pple, we can't make dat prediction come true (dey r not God but mere men). Nigeria can neva b united until tribalism is wasted away. C'mon pple, go back 2 d topic@hand. aite. Remember, 9geria is one of d most blessed nation in d world (resources, culture n many other things). Thanks y'all[flash=200,200][/flash]
God is tired of Nigerians and their tribalism. Until there are consequences to those who uphold or unleash that monster, no amount of prayers can stop it. Again, there is no way to eradicate tribalism or racism in this world but it can be controlled and nairaland is not doing a good job controlling these bigots especially igbos and Yorubas. These two groups tend to believe that dissimilarity in culture equates to inferiority and its very sad. They throw it in every shape and form; pass on their clear message while chipping it in a-rumba- style.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Julezy(f): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2009
A forum is a forum so that we can all share our opinions. Let us all respect everyone.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Basildon1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2009
I dont see the point in listening to the argument of a sycophant(Dele) in the name of a new thread, it is pointless, when you have a lone voice against a majority, you are either a genius or simply stupid

Please tell him to write an article rating the governors and their acheivements and see if he wont run!Bob Dee,you are morally bankrupt and a disgrace to your kids,
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by MrCrackles(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
Julezy:

A forum is a forum so that we can all share our opinions. Let us all respect everyone.
I agree with this. . .
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by AloyEmeka6: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

I agree with this. . .
Not totally, BecomeRich must be allowed to roam free for entertainment purposes. grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by MrCrackles(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Not totally, BecomeRich must be allowed to roam free for entertainment purposes. grin grin
Aloy no way/. . .
BecomeRich has peppered my face enough with his dodgy maps!
I am sick and tired! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) / Picture Of Yar'Adua And Goodluck / Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.