Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why Women "run" From Nice Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women "run" From Nice Guys (4082 Views)

Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / Why Some Women "run" Away From Nice Guys / Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by platinumnk(f): 5:24am On Sep 13, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I think the question here should be why women run from boring guys. . .

because my definition of a nice guy is a man who respects, loves and treats you well. . .and you can't tell me no woman with a sane mind doesn't want this. . .

So to answer the question I rephrased. . .because boring guys bore you to the point of death. . .most women want a man who's funny, entertaining, charming,loving, easy going and someone you can share a lot of things with. . .

And from experience a nice guy can be all these too. . . So women do not run from nice guys but they run from boring guys. . .cool

agreed. it is not the nice ones, but the boring ones grin
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by walestar2(m): 5:31am On Sep 13, 2009
platinumnk:

agreed. it is not the nice ones, but the boring ones grin
You are right because I cares alot,I treat my girl as queen and I spent alot on her and I don't give damn if she gonna hurt me in future or not because she always bought cloths and boxers but I stopped her myself because I hate to get things from ladies and secondly I spank on her if she upset me, dance for her and jokes at the same time, she knew I love Star and Stouts but she always fight me over my drinking habits but I don't take more than 2 bottles a day,to my greatest surprice, I and my girlfriend went to restuarant and she saw me boring and asked why and I said No problem,she replied and said its because you haven't take your drink, I told her I don't feel like drinking.to my greatest surprice, she took money from her pocket and bought me a bottle of star even though I tried to pretend I don't feel like drinking, my mood change immediately and I talks like parrot and I even give her kiss infront of the many people eating.
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by nguage(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2009
Niceness, boorishness - it's almost a synonym these days and I'll explain why.

What's boring? Something boring to you may be interesting to someone else. If my interests don't interest you, you'll call me boring. To someone who likes the things I like, I am VERY INTERESTING.

The reason many girls find nice guys boring is because they don't have "nice" interests.

1 Like

Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by C2H5OH(f): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2009
n-guage:

Niceness, boorishness - it's almost a synonym these days and I'll explain why.

What's boring? Something boring to you may be interesting to someone else. If my interests don't interest you, you'll call me boring. To someone who likes the things I like, I am VERY INTERESTING.

The reason many girls find nice guys boring is because they don't have "nice" interests.
Succint!
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by topup: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2009
Sometimes nice guys are too preoccupied with being nice, it's like they should let their hair down once in a while. I know they can, I mean I'm not trying to create an animal, but it's cool for people to let go every once in a while, we don't all have to be the same, as surely someone who comes across as being bland can really seem interested to someone who maybe like all that stuff, like tasting teas, or watching butterflies, or trimming grass to the same height with a pair of nose hair clippers.

Who knows, I've noticed most nice guys I know, put me first above other things, they are quick to agree with your opinions, they are quick to try and satisfy you, which doesn't give you the impression that you are special or anything different, since they are >>really<< nice to everyone, they are usually on their best behaviour so as not to offend you or disagree with you, and often I feel like I'm using them, even though they so easily lend themselves, life will teach everyone to get a little backbone, some will become charismatic, strong-willed and determined, whilst others can become really brash and unapologetic with almost robotic rationalism.

A nice guy who has an interesting personality, goals, interests and character is a C.A.T.C.H.!! Get him girls!!

We can afford to ask for everything we want in guys because in life, if you don't ask you don't get. . you know when you're at someone's house and they serve you a delicious desert, which you are dying for them to ask if you want seconds, but they never do. Then the little kid next to you goes; "uncle can I have some more. . " at which he answers; "yes, of course, we have too much to fit in the freezer anyway." and you feel kinda silly for feeling so inhibited.

(I know asking can be seen as greedy and isn't really encouraged in Nigerian tradition, but you understand right??)
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by VGA: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2009
complete sense. nice guys here i am.lol

if you"re not nice bug off!
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by TOPE20001(f): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
toryland tongue
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by Yumi(f): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2009
VGA:

complete sense. nice guys here i am.lol

if you"re not nice bug off!

I love nice guys too.  I have never been the type thats attracted to useless, lazy, cheating, lying men lmao.  I dunno why they just don't appeal to me.   grin smiley grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by TheSly: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2009
Yumi:

I love nice guys too.  I have never been the type thats attracted to useless, lazy, cheating, lying men lmao.  I dunno why they just don't appeal to me.   grin smiley grin cheesy grin
Hear Hear!!! Its not stamped on their foreheads.
I will appeal to you if you see me. . . . . tongue
I am not saying i am lazy, cheating or whatever u wrote above, Just one of the ''un-serious'' type.
The thing is, You will never see it coming so stop deceiving yourself. grin
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by VGA: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
I love nice guys too.  I have never been the type thats attracted to useless, lazy, cheating, lying men lmao.  I dunno why they just don't appeal to me.

a guy needs to be nice. that just it. remember we want them to be their real self. we also want them to be crazy. like i said in previous post you cant serve two master is impossible. a guy is a guy very nice and polite
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by TOPE20001(f): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
The Sly:

Hear Hear!!! [b]Its not stamped on their foreheads.[/b]I will appeal to you if you see me. . . . . tongue
I am not saying i am lazy, cheating or whatever u wrote above, Just one of the ''un-serious'' type.

rofl  grin grin grin. . . but true dat
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by nana(f): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2009
Nice guys?! What are the features of a nice guy?? I need to know so as to recognise him when oen comes my way cheesy
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by Yumi(f): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2009
The Sly:

Hear Hear!!! Its not stamped on their foreheads.
I will appeal to you if you see me. . . . . tongue

Thats true we can all be conned, even the most intelligent among us as we have inherent weakness as a human being of wanting to be loved and love someone.

So tell us how do we see it coming, how can we tell so we can protect ourselves a bit from the wolves in sheeps clothing smiley

We are all ears.
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by VGA: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2009
Nice guys?! What are the features of a nice guy?? I need to know so as to recognise him when oen comes my way  Cheesy

He does things naturally. no pretending just real compare to other guys.watch the way he move he use his body the clothe he put on. a nice guy will appear resonable like a mature person not all this playboy guys they come to you saying this and that. just be real guys.simple no need to worry yourself too much.just bring yourself how you are
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by Yumi(f): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2009
wale.star:

I don't understand what you mean by nice guy but as for me. I have dated 3 girls in my life, I am still spending 3 yrs with the 3rd, I am nice because I care about my girl,give her everything she want ,make her feel like a queen, dance for her and sit her down watching be dancing, she knew I love alanta dance and second, I get upset if she didn't listen to my words, I club, take acholic and Bleep club girls. she told me I'm nice and desperate at the same time because she knew I used to Bleep around before but  though she thought I have stop but no, she fear me no be small but she says I am a very nice guy because I don't even spend on her alone,I extend it to my friends also while i don't care if I get broke but to be honest. I enjoy caring like I enjoy shayo too

You need to stop drinking and sleeping around. Then maybe you will qualify as a nice guy. Till then your on probation.
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by VGA: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2009
guys dont get confuse or brainwash. be nice to a girl am sure she"ll like you. if you reading all this dating stuff forget it

be nice be real. good night
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by TheSly: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2009
Yumi:

Thats true we can all be conned,  even the most intelligent among us as we have inherent weakness as a human being of wanting to be loved and love someone.

So tell us how do we see it coming, how can we tell so we can protect ourselves a bit from the wolves in sheeps clothing smiley

We are all ears.
What you want me to say? cheesy
They are not easy to spot because they can be what they want to be,
If they know you love the bad guys, It doesnt take them anything to act like one
And if they know you love the church going ''extremely nice'' guys too, They can be whatever just to ''get there'' tongue
I for example, To worship is not the only reason why i go to church, U know what i mean. cheesy
Only God can protect you from 'em.  . . . .
Be closer to God. . . .Use common sense and roll with the right sets of people, With that, you should be fine. cool
Re: Why Women "run" From Nice Guys by Yumi(f): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2009
The Sly:

What you want me to say? cheesy
They are not easy to spot because they can be what they want to be,
If they know you love the bad guys, It doesnt take them anything to act like one
And if they know you love the church going ''extremely nice'' guys too, They can be whatever just to ''get there'' tongue
I for example, To worship is not the only reason why i go to church, U know what i mean. cheesy
Only God can protect you from 'em.  . . . .
Be closer to God. . . .Use common sense and roll with the right sets of people, With that, you should be fine. cool

I think your right only God can protect us. How can you get to know the real man though and see beneath the mask of pretence. Be less readable perhaps. If he can read you, he can be what you want, if you close yourself to him he can't penetrate and determine what you are into. Do you think that works?

Its difficult really, yep I treat guys at church the same as guys outside it. Cause I don't trust the fact they are in church makes them any better. I have had married pastors hitting on me before so I am not impressed or convinced just cause a man goes to church anymore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case / 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl / See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.