Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (20999 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by loomer: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
If I was Scentmarlc, I'll just do an ostrich, bury my face in the sand.

Trying to act tough? Dude you just ridiculing and embarrassing yourself. I'm very sure, if you are your own dad, at this moment, you wouldn't be proud of who you are.

Stop ridiculing and embarrassing yourself

You can read and digest these two bible texts

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Romans 8:37 - No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us

Bros, take am easy.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
yet another account. You've been banned three times today, you are back with another account. hahahahaha. Omase o

Proverb 18:6
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Proverb 26:3-12 - A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the back of fools. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. Whoever sends a message by the hand of a fool cuts off his own feet and drinks violence. Like a lame man's legs, which hang useless, is a proverb in the mouth of fools

Gossipfreak aka foolishpig
Cc myn d44 Domi nique
all you do is call mods, sissy son of a bitch, begger, no liver, living from purse of awoman to purse of another woman, sex starved foolll
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
MRSANITY:
UK based rastafarian begger thinks he has an opinion, useless mother fucker. Your interest is laniky's price, thief.
is it that deep? Why you so hurt? Why you so pained? Eyaaaaaaah. Pele sogbo

Proverb 26:3-12 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the back of fools. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. Whoever sends a message by the hand of a fool cuts off his own feet and drinks violence. Like a lame man's legs, which hang useless, is a proverb in the mouth of fools

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jarizod:
lol grin

Try to get on his good side..cos e fit even ignore ur nomination and verification process, na him hand power dey grin

lwkm hahaahaaha
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
loomer:

Bros, take am easy.
cheesy grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Uncle, I SINCERELY and HONESTLY have nothing against you. What more would I have wanted from the contest other than VICTORY which God and the good people of Nairaland delivered to us. Psalm 23:5 - "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."

Good u know. In politics, there are bound to be theatrics, politicking, mudslinging, shades, revelations, thuggery etc....But after the contest, nothing else matters.

I dived in for the fun of it and all its baggages but we are here now.

One thing howewver remains constant -- I WOULD FOREVER MAINTAIN MY STANCE REGARDLESS IF MULTITUDE STAND AGAINST ME AND I WILL ALWAYS GO ALL THE WAY FOR WHOMSOEVER CAPTURES MY HEART AND ALLIGNS WITH MY PHILOSOPHY. IF I CHOOSE TO FIGHT MY BATTLES ALONE, IT BECAUSE I CHOOSE NOT TO PUT MY BELOVEDS IN THE LINE OF FIRE AND I WILL RATHER DIE PROTECTING THEM.

On this note, i beseech you Jack, the spartan of the house of Sparrow.. .... Shealth your sword.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
If I was Scentmarlc, I'll just do an ostrich, bury my face in the sand.

Trying to act tough? Dude you just ridiculing and embarrassing yourself. I'm very sure, if you are your own dad, at this moment, you wouldn't be proud of who you are.

Stop ridiculing and embarrassing yourself

You can read and digest these two bible texts

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Romans 8:37 - No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us

I am an old user, not anyone's alternate, I come in once in awhile, observe and take notes, I have observed you sex starved and a begger.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
MRSANITY:
all you do is call mods, sissy son of a bitch, begger, no liver, living from purse of awoman to purse of another woman, sex starved foolll
cc mynd44 Dominique rocktation
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
is it that deep? Why you so hurt? Why you so pained? Eyaaaaaaah. Pele sogbo

Proverb 26:3-12 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the back of fools. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. Whoever sends a message by the hand of a fool cuts off his own feet and drinks violence. Like a lame man's legs, which hang useless, is a proverb in the mouth of fools
dumb dada begger.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
cc myn d44 Domin ique rockta tion
you scared of me? grin pussy nigga
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
MRSANITY:
I am an old user, not anyone's alternate, I come in once in awhile, observe and take notes, I have observed you sex starved and a begger.
Sorry ehn, your contestant will win next year

Btw, have you eaten?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by loomer: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
cheesy grin

Congratulations to all of una. Una try
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
MRSANITY:
and your voice note grin fake accent, uh uh like a witch who they a dipping a rod down her anus. You didn't win the Miss Nairaland, lanicky won, you are still the ugly tramp who couldn't gather courage to show face in public. grin
Now, He's talking about My voicENote..

bros, U well so? You get wahala o. for someone who's ugly, Pathetic and a fake, lowlife good-for-nada tramp, She sure does A number on You...How all this com take consign u abeg? na your voice? tongue izzit Your face? Na your forum?

biko...Apumaka jaweh. OSI gini?
I blame tecno phones...undecided for selling 20Naira phones with internet So depraved Cyber lunatics like you could have A Voice on the internet. undecided Oyinberibe!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
I release the dove!

Peace bruv! Peace!
scentmarlc:

Good u know. In politics, there are bound to be theatrics, politicking, mudslinging, shades, revelations, thuggery etc....But after the contest, nothing else matters.

I dived in for the fun of it and all its baggages but we are here now.

One thing howewver remains constant -- I WOULD FOREVER MAINTAIN MY STANCE REGARDLESS IF MULTITUDE STAND AGAINST ME AND I WILL ALWAYS GO ALL THE WAY FOR WHOMSOEVER CAPTURES MY HEART AND ALLIGNS WITH MY PHILOSOPHY. IF I CHOOSE TO FIGHT MY BATTLES ALONE, IT BECAUSE I CHOOSE NOT TO PUT MY BELOVEDS IN THE LINE OF FIRE AND I WILL RATHER DIE PROTECTING THEM.

On this note, i beseech you Jack, the spartan of the house of Sparrow.. .... Shealth your sword.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Sorry ehn, your contestant will win next year

Btw, have you eaten?
yes I have eaten, and I ate from my own table, unlike you who begs women to eat.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by olajorn(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCobra234:

Dude, forget it. They nearly rigged to favour Twaci last year who was friends with not only Dygeasy but with Karchisbarbie (both of them lived in Aba, Abia State then). Karchisbarbie planned rigging in Twaci's favour but she was disgraced by some people who revealed the plan.

Howelse do you think Agarawu came second in a contest that had IamKingzlee, Jarizod and Scentmarlc? Aminat508 (Agarawu's campaign manager) is an offline friend of _Lalasticlala and _Mynd44. They also whipped up religious sentiments too. Just watch as this post would be deleted when Aminat508 informs her friends. Screenshot it.

There's a very strong cabal on Nairaland. Mimzy's team forced their way to make it to the finals.
chai chai chai...I don't know what to say to you
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
loomer:

Congratulations to all of una. Una try
baba, na una o. We wouldn't have done it without you lot. Thanks
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Lemme keep Kwayet o. because if i talk nah...they'll say Ayaff talk. cool

Goodjob BTW

grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
MRSANITY:
yes I have eaten, and I ate from my own table, unlike you who begs women to eat.
ok

Now go baff
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Now, He's talking about My voicENote..

You get wahala. for someone who's ugly, Pathetic and a lowlife tramp, She sure does A number on You...How all this com take consign u abeg? na your voice? tongue izzit Your face? Na your forum?

biko...Apumaka jaweh. OSI gini?
I blame tecno phones...undecided for selling 20Naira phones with internet So depraved Cyber lunatics like you could have A Voice on the internet. undecided Oyinberibe!
the razzness is coming out, so you just felt likeusing your nose togive the impression you are tuush or what, sill ugly jambite. You didn't know you had exams before you did secret verification? God puunish your fake ass there, oloshi, Oloriburuku.

5 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You should start a church!! cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
ok

Now go baff
u didn't call mods again? grin sissy pussy nigga grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
olajorn:
chai chai chai...I don't know what to say to you

Honestly!!... I saw that...I just laugh shake head.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
MRSANITY:
the razzness is coming out, so you just felt likeusing your nose togive the impression you are tuush or what, sill ugly jambite. You didn't know you had exams before you did secret verification? God puunish your fake ass there, oloshi, Oloriburuku.
Jesu! see painment! gringrin

Jacksparr0w1207...This one needs your healing abeg.
only Christ could save his Ass!

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Seun is the only reason Lanicky won, if it was by votes, it would have ended like twaci's case. Maybe seun didn't like twaci cos of her flat yansh.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

[size=30pt]. anywhere you are , you just have a way of drawing traffics with your mind games and tactics .......

I salute your ingeniousness [/size]

Lolzzz funny you grin grin

You know how it is when every sees you as their only way to stardom and infamous glory grin

Even when am idle and not commenting, i get mentions of people asking for poison grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Jesu! see painment! gringrin

Jacksparr0w1207...This one needs your healing abeg.
only Christ could save his Ass!

that one is scared like always, all he does is call mods, sissy pussy.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Happy celebration guys grin

Conglomeration of pussy niggas and transgendered flat yanshed girls.

3 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Really? embarassed
that's so sweeeet! embarassed

ikr grin

U can call me sugarplum cool
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
MRSANITY:
Happy celebration guys grin

Conglomeration of pussy niggas and transgendered flat yanshed girls.

[size=30pt]this guy is crazy lwkm Hahahhahahahha [/size]

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

lwkm hahaahaaha
na so bro cheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

[size=30pt]this guy is crazy lwkm Hahahhahahahha [/size]
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.