Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? (4383 Views)

. / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by foolinlove(f): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

i may be wrong, but almost every god forsaken heartless player/ casanova u see today was once a good guy.

Some women create the monsters they see today.

Like i said i may be wrong.

The inverse also applies. Behind every broken woman is a man who broke her.
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
meanwhile I never said I want to date her

nice come back... wink
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

i may be wrong, but almost every god forsaken heartless player/ casanova u see today was once a good guy.

Some women create the monsters they see today.

Like i said i may be wrong.

Maybe 75% players were once the Mr. Nice guys... So you aren't entirely wrong...

Some girls are like "since he's too good for me let me ruin it for another..."

and when we started she was the perfect girl... That's what baffles me... How can this same girl change like that...
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

The inverse also applies. Behind every broken woman is a man who broke her.

nah una do am pass...
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:
nah una do am pass...
Bros I've been trying to puzzle out this your signature oh. If one of the cigarettes was lit, they could've used that one to light the others, if none of them were lit then how did throwing one overboard turn the boat into a giant cigarette lighter? tongue
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Bros I've been trying to puzzle out this your signature oh. If one of the cigarettes was lit, they could've used that one to light the others, if none of them were lit then how did throwing one overboard turn the boat into a giant cigarette lighter? tongue

Think of the weight... wink

Salaam Alaekum yo!!! grin
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Blackfire(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Maybe 75% players were once the Mr. Nice guys... So you aren't entirely wrong...

Some girls are like "since he's too good for me let me ruin it for another..."

and when we started she was the perfect girl... That's what baffles me... How can this same girl change like that...

why she changed?

Friends.
Women's world mentality.
Materialism.
Stupidity.
Now now now now idea.
I can go on....

That is why if i see an independent minded lady... Am holding on to her.
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

why she changed?

Friends.
Women's world mentality.
Materialism.
Stupidity.
Now now now now idea.
I can go on....

That is why if i see an independent minded lady... Am holding on to her.

Lol... e be like say he don happen to you before...
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

nice come back... wink
so still looking foward to meet her
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Think of the weight... wink
Salaam Alaekum yo!!! grin
The weight.......I must be growing senile in old age tongue

Aleikum Salaam cool
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:

The weight.......I must be growing senile in old age tongue

Aleikum Salaam cool

Nah... just relax... you're prolly too serious looking for the perfect answer... now I just go with the flow... I got it the first time... I'm not gloating... I swear...

I'm learning to accept things I can't change... be good... old senile lady... tongue

She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? / Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture]