Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. (7183 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
God punish Chinma tomorrow!!!! I will kill him!!! The goat said it was a fine nick! ..... Juhan still deserves a slap tho
what?! Thats not fair angry i just told you the meaning of that insult and you still wanna slap me undecided
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
juhan:
what?! Thats not fair angry i just told you the meaning of that insult and you still wanna slap me undecided
everything is fair in love and war.... Take slap... WAAMMMM!!!!!
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
mimzy:
grin
Ma'am I need to tell you something smiley
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hateu2
Lanicky
Kingcheezypuff
Juhan
Ladyf
Jadekitana
Mimzy
Errrm, who else o

Yes naughtynaughty

Mamagee3 or is it just mamagee.... This particular one needs fifty slaps, she and her yeye annoying questions.

And iamdurrent. Oh, and mrcork... Yes... Vinshu too..... Stravhoski too.

lalasticlala and seun...

gringringringringrin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whr do u wanna slap me? wink and Wat typpa slap r we talking about kiss
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smellymouth grin grin grin,,,hw far
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hateu2
Lanicky
Kingcheezypuff
Juhan
Ladyf
Jadekitana
Mimzy
Errrm, who else o

Yes naughtynaughty

Mamagee3 or is it just mamagee.... This particular one needs fifty slaps, she and her yeye annoying questions.

And iamdurrent. Oh, and mrcork... Yes... Vinshu too..... Stravhoski too.

lalasticlala and seun...

gringringringringrin
undecided•Why?
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by bitchcrafts: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
MrsPhyno. I feel like slapping that girl back online. I won't be honest, but I dey miss her dry dry topics and contributions like ah dey miss my granny of blessed memory. angry
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Greene66: 12:25am On Jun 27, 2016
ernesty20:
fork you

See what I'm saying
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Mzjackbauetess
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 27, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Ma'am I need to tell you something smiley

Pm? Gm
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by KingRex1(m): 5:27am On Jun 27, 2016
LordofNairaland:
I feel like slapping Kingcheezypuff—on the buttocks, of course.
lmao.. Wana slap Kingcheezypuff too, yh and naughtynaughty
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by bayocute(m): 5:44am On Jun 27, 2016
I would love to slap SmellymouthI would love to slap SmellymouthI would love to slap Smellymouth
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by ENIGMA24(m): 5:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
Mamagee3
When ya done... Kindly pass her face here... make i use shovel slap am!!
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Smellymouth: 6:05am On Jun 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Smelly.mouth grin grin grin,,,hw far

Bro, you wan slap me? grin
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Smellymouth: 6:06am On Jun 27, 2016
bayocute:
I would love to slap Smellymo.uthI would love to slap Smelly.mouthI would love to slap Smellym.outh

Haba!!wetin I do na? shocked shocked
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by SAMBARRY: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
i still want to slap amtaken and sambarry
be my guest wink
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Naijaboy
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by ernesty20(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:

See what I'm saying
i no see am oo. Show me nah angry
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nickymezor(f): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:
Lanicky
Hmmmm
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2016
shocked #inDbAnjVoice
Why me o

undecided
KingRex1:
lmao.. Wana slap Kingcheezypuff too, yh and naughtynaughty
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided•Why?
your colour fonts gringrin
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whr do u wanna slap me? wink and Wat typpa slap r we talking about kiss
igbati oloyi!!!!!
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Ummm, actually, I've got it the other way round

I wish twaci would slap me embarassed

Would u bae Would u slap me around

Sooo hot embarassed

With ur T-shirt and panties on, just one or two slaps would be adequate, no need overdoing it, u know undecided
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Twaci(f): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Ummm, actually, I've got it the other way round

I wish twaci would slap me embarassed

Would u bae Would u slap me around

Sooo hot embarassed

With ur T-shirt and panties on, just one or two slaps would be adequate, no need overdoing it, u know undecided
embarassed

Actually just one is enough cheesy. One slap with a brick smiley

2 Likes

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by alobright17(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Who else if no be hateu2 ?
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Twaci:
embarassed

Actually just one is enough cheesy. One slap with a brick smiley

grin grin oh my!!

Talk about breaking someone, literally.

Well if that's what it takes to make me subservient, then bricks away!!!!
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
igbati oloyi!!!!!
is dat sooo ??

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by MrCork: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided•Why?

...ermmm sweery..i jusss loooookat yor picture agan and it seeem u gots boooobsi..but am not sure.....plis can u jusss kindly move yor shirt down a little..I need to check somtin! smiley
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
MrCork:

...ermmm sweery..i jusss loooookat yor picture agan and it seeem u gots boooobsi..but am not sure.....plis can u jusss kindly move yor shirt down a little..I need to check somtin! smiley
naughtynaughty, Cork head is back oooo cheesy
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

WHAT I AM THINKING NOW!!!
my bum bum is covered with the blood of Jesus!!!

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
naughtynaughty, Cork head is back oooo cheesy
lol
He wie soon comman gve u a nice welcom note now grin grin

Oh I miss him during d contest.. He wuld v bn a nice comic relief
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol
He wie soon comman gve u a nice welcom note now grin grin

Oh I miss him during d contest.. He wuld v bn a nice comic relief
I'm telling u. He don start self. He no bring sense come back sha cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help / Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.