Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) (1198 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Take a look at the Conversation between a guy and a girl after he helped her but didn’t ask for anything in return.

That’s what we called giving, give and expect nothing in return, your reward is in heaven. This chat conversation screenshot below about the guy that gave a girl 500 ghc which is equivalent to 50k without asking for anything in return Not even sex when she went to visit him.

This is kinda unbelievable as some bad ass dude might think the guy just wanna use a trick on the girl, which I doubt to be true.

Check out more screenshot from the chat conversation here >>> http://www.naijans.com/06/can-a-guy-actually-give-a-girl-50k-without-sleeping-with-her-photo-screenshot.html
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Arian11(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
I can do the same ..............if my destiny was being used to cook ofada rice

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Trash
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Topestbilly(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dis op ehn! U go stingy oooo..

To help someone in need now u must expect something in return. Smh
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Tynasparks(f): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Angel in disguise
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by crazygod(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
I've done it before. No big deal.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Topestbilly(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Arian11:
I can do the same ..............if my destiny was being used to cook ofada rice

Lwkm...Abah! my friend, what's der to epp a lady without looking back?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Mhizizzy(f): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lolz, naija guys can't do this

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Topestbilly(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tynasparks:
Angel in disguise

Ordinary people do dis on a daily basis..
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
Dis op ehn! U go stingy oooo..

To help someone in need now u must expect something in return. Smh

lolzz, not really bro, jux that to dash out that kind cash in this buhari regime get as e b naa..
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Tynasparks(f): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

Ordinary people do dis on a daily basis..
ohhh i see
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
shuo see question, what is 50k self
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Topestbilly(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tynasparks:
ohhh i see

Yeah!
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Arian11(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

Lwkm...Abah! my friend, what's der to epp a lady without looking back?

Oh I can help but with majority of naija girls you have to be very careful and from the chat...you can deduce the guy is a learner
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Merlissa(f): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL

#Shikenna
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by ronald4lif(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Someone is playing with their phones again. undecided
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by chubbyswit(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Lolz, naija guys can't do this
and who told you so? all this generalization about Nigerian guys though
Re: Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) by Greenbullet(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Lolz, naija guys can't do this ..
I do more than that ,but to people who worth it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinashe Shows Off Her Bo-obs In New Photo / 5 Qualities That Makes Him ‘mr Right’ / Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.