Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed (32140 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / FG Negotiates With US On Looted Funds / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Rose2014: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2016
quid:

Yes, and all the oil money belongs to Katsina state grin grin grin

And the refinery belongs to Kaduna grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Rose2014:

And the refinery belongs to Kaduna grin grin
The other refinery in Lagos belongs to Dangote, a northerner grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by sarrki(m): 5:04am On Jun 27, 2016
I think we should stop all this nonsense of clamouring for war left, right & centre
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by AlPeter: 5:37am On Jun 27, 2016
RZArecta:
Junaid Mohammed should normally be in a jail if in sane climes, his treasonable utterances would have had him permanently locked up even in lesser African countries but then this is Nigeria and anything our northern masters say or do is admissible
just like the baboon Asari Dokubo should be in jail. Stop being a bigot. The clown not being locked up for his treasonable comments has nothing to do with his tribe.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by ckmayoca: 5:51am On Jun 27, 2016
raker300:
Who else notices that it's always the northerners that are drumming up the war cry?

Biafra is mentioned, north wants war
ND is mentioned, north wants war
Middle belt don't want arewa, north wants war

What is giving these folks this level of guts

If the war starts can they withstand it? They can only push the middle belts and southwest into it as a shield while they protect their own region and people.
Even the police and army commanders in the region wants this settled with dialogue, listen to this ppl. The secession call na just play they aaint really serious about that, but just to shake the nation, every region does that at a point in time.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by frank4t(m): 5:58am On Jun 27, 2016
SenatePresdo:
What is giving the northerners the guts to call for war all the time, is because they won the 'Nigeria civil war'.

They still think that Britain/Russia would help them again to commit mass genocide.

Make we dey watch na...

the saudi lead military islamic coalition which is a stand by help incase things go out of hand. thats the guts
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Candyrain(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Rose2014:

I'm ok dear
Hope ur day went well

Sure it did go well.
Good morning love.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Candyrain(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Lyntiffany I sight u. Happy new year
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Bsc(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Nonsense
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/treat-niger-delta-avengers-as-bh-terrorists-junaid-mohammed-tells-buhari/
This man has spoken my 100% chruch mind. There can be no meanigful gain when you negotiate with terrorists, the only option is to crush them with extreme force

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by MasterofNL: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by omolola15(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Israel5:
The civil war wil nt b lost by Biafrans ths time. #proudly Nigerian for now

I'm sure you'll be commanding your own battalion and leading them on the war front. Because that's the only way to be sure you won't lose.

Let's all think of a way forward without war. Because I'm sure I won't carry a gun of it happens. Will you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by guru03(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2016
This is a foolish statesman who is a fanatic.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Godmann(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Insanity
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Ikedonn(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
This Aboki is senseless and let's start the civil war nah

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by pepigeorge(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Akissani:
as far as the war is against southeast or south south middle belt will always fight against you cos we are tired of ur nuisance in dis nation....pls neva include us in ur war affair
I see, so scared, irrelevant n voiceless,.... conquered, tamed by Usman dan fodo... besieged by fulanis, killed and burnt everyday by fulani... oh middle belt u are nothing.... I can see ur fears like dat of a dog tamed by the master..u will always do the masters bidding

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Zex0020(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2016
NDA=if I Were In There,wi'll Do Same...God Help Us.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Ryda(m): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Day11:
Its well with Nigeria

Prayer is th Key!

Not only prayer bro
Common sense should also be included

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Ugosample(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
I don't take that Junaid guy serious at all.
He has been making a lot of incredible statements lately that doesn't make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by betalife(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
BokoHaram as the name implies were animals in human flesh with no human feelings cannot be compared with Avengers who have the feelings and considerations
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by pepigeorge(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2016
This guy is really dull..... He does not know international laws...he is still living in stone age. .. we have 2 major terriost groups in Nigeria. .Boko haram and fulani herdsmen..Anything civil war the western world will support the richer part..very easy to cut deals
did I hear the guy was a special adviser in the 2nd Republic. ...I can see y the second Republic failed..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by ozoemenafn: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Some of these people like Junaid needs to wake up. Can he fight inter village war not to talk of tribal war. Perhaps he has taken some over fermented brukutu.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by divineappo(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/treat-niger-delta-avengers-as-bh-terrorists-junaid-mohammed-tells-buhari/
i understand mohammed junaid's point. He is implying that, if buhari insists on negotiating with NDA, mr junaid and his other northern people will remove buhari from power(probably a coup) and carryout military invasion on NDA and declare civil war. Mr junaid's statement is a "threat" and not a "prediction". Una plan no go work.

Even america, they negotiates with some terrorist. Its a tough decision to make, but i support the war on boko haram and negotiation with NDA.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by ArcIbrahim38(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
even though I don't support his idea of not negotiating with ND he did not drum for civil war but was cautioning the president.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by williamsmankind(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Is a Kano parasite ........
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by poseidon12: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2016
raker300:
Who else notices that it's always the northerners that are drumming up the war cry?

Biafra is mentioned, north wants war
ND is mentioned, north wants war
Middle belt don't want arewa, north wants war

What is giving these folks this level of guts

It's news to me that Middle Belt don't want Arewa. Where did you read that one? They usually carry Arewa on their head.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by lastburn(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Lubbish talk... North just wants everything and everyone under them! You don't go their way... WAR!!!!
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Toosure70: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by divineappo(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2016
pacino26:

With the porus border up north, Boko boys will overrun whatever territory they have left.

Federalism jor grin
i bet u. If civil war begins between d North vs NDA & Biafra. I wont be suprised if Boko haram supports the North to fight NDA & biafra.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by TukurBaadaz: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Akissani:
as far as the war is against southeast or south south middle belt will always fight against you cos we are tired of ur nuisance in dis nation....pls neva include us in ur war affair

Lol who cares about the MB.

what do you have to fight war!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Sitting At The Court Of Appeal / Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom / Gunmen Kill Alamkah Dominic Usman, APC Chairmanship Candidate In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.