Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed (32139 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / FG Negotiates With US On Looted Funds / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by nkemjacob2(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
dis man talk cheapishly. Bokoharam are faceless pple. NDA are ready 2 negotiate if clause meant. If Buhari negotiate, ntin like civil war wil be invoke. It is there land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by yaki84: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Abagworo:

I like his stance on this issue but it is best peaceful approach is 1st exhausted. He did not beat any drum of wsr but is saying what mostof us have been saying since Yar'Adua that militants should never be appeased. The money should instead be given to intellectuals from Niger Delta in order to encourage the younger generation into taking up positive careers. Empowering militants destroys the future generations of any society involved.
do u really understand what u read here atall?
Did nda told u they need amnesty or pipeline contracts or money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by sinistermind(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2016
I will presume this man hasn't sit down to think of the effect of this militancy if they are there for a long time. The more you fight these militants, the more resilient they are. And right now, Nigeria can't afford to fight a war on 2 fronts. The militants will happily cripple the economy. So the best d present can do is negotiation. He didn't even tell us how negotiations will lead to a civil war. So I see it as a threat rather than a prediction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by divineappo(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Toosure70:
This is a registered mad man. Read www.informationng.com/2014/02/militarys-approach-to-ending-insurgency-will-not-work-junaid-mohammed.html
oooh my God! Now i understand. Henceforth, i take note of this man(mohammed junaid), this man is one of the northerners sponsoring boko haram. I wish this man could be forcefully interrogated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by mrgreen4real(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
Atleast NDA still have some humans in it or maybe not but boko haram is just a group of animals with the primary aim of destruction...
My brother! all are destroyers. we don't even need any of these so I don't know how you think
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2016
What is he saying sef, buhari wants peace and I'm sure he knows what he is doing.. God bless naija
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by nortcentrallord(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Somebody please give this northern bastard military khaki to go level the ND. Isn't this the same pompous inbred hollow headed swine that was calling for blood before the elections last year. He is still thesame brainless minion that masterminded the north to walk away from the national conference because their northern agenda wasn't protected before the northcentral vehemently refused to follow their directives which made them glued to thei seats since they had no support of any geo-political zone? This idiot will die a harsh death.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by hotwax: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2016
[size=17pt]I can see some people saying Boko haram is different from NDA

What difference abeg?

They are both malicious groups.

NDA are both fighting a bigoted war.

Boko is asking for SHaria, NDA is asking for oil pipeline protection contract.

Protecting oil pipeline from who? from themselves? LOL...

How ridiculous [/size]

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by nortcentrallord(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2016
pepigeorge:

I see, so scared, irrelevant n voiceless,.... conquered, tamed by Usman dan fodo... besieged by fulanis, killed and burnt everyday by fulani... oh middle belt u are nothing.... I can see ur fears like dat of a dog tamed by the master..u will always do the masters bidding

Dont generalize it bro. One Lilly Livered middle belt with no knowledge of history shouldn't give a bad name to all. There are always misguided and confused elements in all region... peace.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2016
raker300:
Who else notices that it's always the northerners that are drumming up the war cry?

Biafra is mentioned, north wants war
ND is mentioned, north wants war
Middle belt don't want arewa, north wants war

What is giving these folks this level of guts

The war has startd, bring out ur gun. I ve been keeping my AK45 since d 1st war ended.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by VirginFinder: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2016
These northerners ehn... We shall all see how it goes.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by nortcentrallord(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2016
AlPeter:
just like the baboon Asari Dokubo should be in jail. Stop being a bigot. The clown not being locked up for his treasonable comments has nothing to do with his tribe.

Except if you are bereft of history you shouldn't be making that kind of noise. Let me educate you about the bigot junaid mohamed abit that's if you have the comprehension to digest it.

www.informationng.com/2014/02/militarys-approach-to-ending-insurgency-will-not-work-junaid-mohammed.html

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by lyntiffany(f): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Candyrain:
Lyntiffany I sight u. Happy new year
wish you the best sweet winkhow you doing?
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by pepigeorge(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Dont generalize it bro. One Lilly Livered middle belt with no knowledge of history shouldn't give a bad name to all. There are always misguided and confused elements in all region... peace.
sorry bro...I understand, there are some wise persons there
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Achorise: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2016
malele:

Iberibe bu oria
Ezigbo oria
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Candyrain(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2016
lyntiffany:
wish you the best sweet winkhow you doing?

I'm good. How are u too?
U appear to have been on some sort of sabbatical off NL, where have u been?
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by VirginFinder: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2016
hotwax:

What difference abeg?

How ridiculous [/size]

Restructuring of the country that will either lead to true fiscal federalism or regionalism will solve all these agitations.

Dont you think so?
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by mikki123(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Most Northerners think from their anus.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by MirabelArode(f): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2016
kropotkin2:
This man has spoken my 100% chruch mind. There can be no meanigful gain when you negotiate with terrorists, the only option is to crush them with extreme force

youruba muslim, did you mean he spoke your mosque mind? grin

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by pacino26(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2016
divineappo:
i bet u. If civil war begins between d North vs NDA & Biafra. I wont be suprised if Boko haram supports the North to fight NDA & biafra.

Those ones though majorly illiterates wants only the Islamic state up north. Are you aware that in the event of war, the Fulanis crossing the middle belt will have to answer for their crimes? True Nigeriens and Chadanians fought for the Nigerian Forces then, a closer look at things now shows it won't be only in the south. War behind enemy lines is anticipated.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by MirabelArode(f): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2016
We yoruba muslims agree with Junaid Moh'd becausw he is fulani. Remember that Kwara will not be ceeded to us in Oduduwa because it belongs to the caliphate. They took it when they chased our father's away and killed Oba Afonja. We must continue to worship fulanis! Allahu Akbarrru!
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by hotwax: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2016
VirginFinder:

Restructuring of the country that will either lead to true fiscal federalism or regionalism will solve all these agitations.

Dont you think so?

That will work in a mature society...We have many kidding politicians. Rebionalism will cause chaos...another somalia in the making. It will turn to Odua region versus Igbo region...Ijaw vs Hausa...

We are not yet mature to that level
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by nortcentrallord(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Ugosample:
I don't take that Junaid guy serious at all.
He has been making a lot of incredible statements lately that doesn't make sense.

Junaid is suffering from post erectyle dysfunction.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by MirabelArode(f): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2016
hotwax:

What difference abeg?

How ridiculous [/size]

You are right my yoruba musleem brother. We agree with Junaid, he is fulani and fulanis are always right. Don't mind the ugandans. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by nortcentrallord(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

youruba muslim, did you mean he spoke your mosque mind? grin

Lol, you are calling for canon shots on you this morning.

How they take that brainless minion called junaid serious is what baffles me. I guess they have no simple knowledge of the most recent history.

www.informationng.com/2014/02/militarys-approach-to-ending-insurgency-will-not-work-junaid-mohammed.html
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by VirginFinder: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2016
hotwax:

That will work in a mature society...We have many kidding politicians. Rebionalism will cause chaos...another somalia in the making. It will turn to Odua region versus Igbo region...Ijaw vs Hausa...

We are not yet mature to that level

Did it(regionalism) do so in the early sixties?
Have we fared better with the current failed system?
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by nortcentrallord(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2016
kropotkin2:
This man has spoken my 100% chruch mind. There can be no meanigful gain when you negotiate with terrorists, the only option is to crush them with extreme force

Read and be educated.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by beautyoftheLord: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Yes oh! There will be war. But he can negotiate with boko haram, rehabilitate 800 of them back into the society. People clamouring for the implementation of sharia and islamization of Nigeria. But NDA fighting for their economic and human rights will bring war. Split this country already. We are co-habitating with animals. Na by force, mstcheeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by labamo07(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2016
With due respect sir, you haven't spoken well. NDA are sets of human being who have blood flowing through them, hence, they are living things but Boko Haram are sets of robots with no blood and has no value for existence, hence, they are non living things................
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by DaBullIT(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Terrorist will always be a terrorist , Amnesty is not an option , Military action is and that is what i have been saying on Nairaland while some goats have been turning several moderators against me

Military action in the late 70's 30 years or so later they are still licking the wounds , if that's what they want again, Military should be kind enough to dole out that treatment again

Lykar:
Atleast NDA still have some humans in it or maybe not but boko haram is just a group of animals with the primary aim of destruction...
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by jude90(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2016
hmmmmmm nawa o
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by omosuper(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2016
poseidon12:

It's news to me that Middle Belt don't want Arewa. Where did you read that one? They usually carry Arewa on their head.
Just count Kwara state out of your northern madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution / 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Sitting At The Court Of Appeal / Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.