Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (78844 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2018
DaBullIT:

Looks like you just watched kingsmen

Back to topic, guys may not be responsible to some girls but ask the girls have they been faithful and responsible?

You clear your BBM, WhatsApp, snap chat everyday, you have 5 passwords one for each application on your phone, you receive calls you can't take in my presence, your inbox sms is 17 mine alert, registration and 10 sms from me , but your sms counter reads 202

The next day sms counter reads 300 but your inbox is still 17 my sister, our package will upgrade to FVCK only

I wasn't born last night, every lady who says guys are bad? Check her ways she's worst

So all her mb should go to messages abi?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend by carlos1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
alobright17:
Op a girl that will cheat on you will always do so committed or not,in fact those we spends our hard earned money on and cares for with all the needed commitments are the ones that breaks our hearts like tomorrow no dey,while those we cheats on, plays around,hurts,lie to,e.t.c are the ones loving and getting more committed to us.

Love seems to be a mystery,no wonder they said is blind.

You just described my relationship! Love is indeed a mystery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.