Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes (53468 Views)

13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. / 13 Pictures That Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Isoni(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
I can relate to all

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by kikio1992(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
B
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by richidinho(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by nbright: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
angry grin grin grin angry that No. 1 too funny
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Hassanjj(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
So true
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by sainty2k3(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
i have a special gift, I can sleep through out the prayer and all my 'Amen' will come in at the right time, No one actually knows when I'm sleeping cheesy

18 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by dahmie2013: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dat No.11 is d most painful.
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Aluobe1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
emeijeh:
Don't ever try Assemblies of God church mothers with delay tactics in the morning...... Cos the spanking you will receive on your thigh en...... The mark Will remail there like "Fist of Shaolin"
grin

Team AG, so it's a normal tin 4 AG mothers.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by sbabimbola(f): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
it all goes on up until you enter uni.......
hey!
Naija parents!
Glad I went through it sha!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Your head dey there Op. I hate when Mumsi will disturb my sweet sleep, then ask me to lead. Chai! Jisos!!
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by abike12(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
murphyibiam15:
12. When your mother still prays right after you just lead closing
prayers.
Ah! You don’t trust my own prayer to reach God?

my mother does this ALL the time!! no matter how u pray she must top it up

9 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by adbokus(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
These are too on-the-point...
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Ladycloud(f): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
So true... Turning the devotion to a full sermon grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by ebenholer(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
When nature no gree allow ur eyes open as popsy...but u still wan same d devil as per making ur kids know sey u be confirm born again so that question and answer no go follow prayer...

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by happney65: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
emeijeh:
Don't ever try Assemblies of God church mothers with delay tactics in the morning...... Cos the spanking you will receive on your thigh en...... The mark Will remail there like "Fist of Shaolin"
grin

You know AGC?Was more or less born in that church..But now i dont do religion anymore..Nice church though
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Jamean(f): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
emeijeh:
grin

Lol! I can totally relate when we were attending AG that year. Night devotion prayer dey reach 27 prayer points. We will fall in and out of sleep with slap. Oya wake up and pray.

Morning own nko! We will hurriedly go and bath after the first knock on the door because before we finish ehn, is barely 20mins before school assembly start. My brother will stay in the toilet till he hears "oya thank God for answers to prayers" cheesy

But it was really a good foundation smiley It was worth it.

8 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by DRISKLEF(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
mhiz:
Your head dey there Op. I hate when Mumsi will disturb my sweet sleep, then ask me to lead. Chai! Jisos!!
[color=#006600]You know that feeling right?

Those days though, really hillarous. /color]
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by cornel994(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
murphyibiam15:
12. When your mother still prays right after you just lead closing
prayers.
Ah! You don’t trust my own prayer to reach God?
oh yeah...my dad neva ceases to do dat
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by ifymagik(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Make I stay here dey Observe

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by truthspeaks: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why can't u jst enjoy d humor and stop stating d obvious. Abi ApC send u ni
veekid:
Only for xtains

6 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by smarleybiz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
U go fear for DAT number 7 oooo grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
DRISKLEF:
[color=#006600]You know that feeling right?

Those days though, really hillarous. /color]

They were always making me stand up, cos I loved sleeping

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by smarleybiz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifymagik:
Make I stay here dey Observe

abi u used indirect way dey show us ur sister....we don see am...

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by freeze001(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Our parents can like to use ur previous infractions to preach ehn! Then to make it look like they aren't picking on u they'll try not to call ur name but everybody sha know say na ur fuckup dem table for preaching and prayer point.

Or u just sleep anyhow and they'll just wake u and ask what they was said last or ask u to answer a question u obviously didn't hear because of sleep! Choi!! E don be na... grin

Thank God for our diligent parents that didn't allow our yeye to keep us away from God and prayers.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by kuuljay(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Olasco93: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
...And this is the kind of mothers that takes Long lasting morning devotions...

4 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by hormoty(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Op shey u won kill pesin ni? ......... I don laff tire cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Nickymezor(f): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nice one OP.... Very hilarious

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
We dnt usually do d morng, u pray individually bt nightime is a compulsory family affair wey dem no born u well make u no stand up even if av slept alredy, start wit endless praise nd worship frm mom to end wit segmented prayer points frm evry1 present ( i swear u go feel lyk crying).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by ebenholer(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
When popsy don dey pray alone in the spirit and we all wait make he return come say the grace for us to find our level for bed and he no gree return...

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by liztemi(f): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Very funny.....can't stop laughing

Remember a day when I was taking the closing prayer and I was literally dozing in-between, the slap I received that day ehen my eye clear at once sharp-sharp grin

5 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by blackbartee(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lmao..... I laughed so hard

That number 2 tho.... outside go still be like its 12am

mind you if you doze of anything can happen most especially stoning you with a throw pillow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.