Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes (53466 Views)

13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. / 13 Pictures That Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by G007(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by emeijeh(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
happney65:

You know AGC?Was more or less born in that church..But now i dont do religion anymore..Nice church though

Please trace your steps back to God.
You can't enjoy life outside Him

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by DRISKLEF(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
mhiz:

They were always making me stand up, cos I loved sleeping
Sleep is a medicine we all need on a daily to stay healthy and strong. I dont tamper with my sleeping routing either.

I was also made to stand on my feet all through our early morning devotions because i always dosed off amid prayer sessions. Though i really were never participatory or very deep in the tenates of christainity back then. Mum was expecially making sure she forced me to be involved.

I still remember the part were they'd ask for who to lead with the worship songs.. grin I made sure i arrived late so i wouldn't be pointed out for it.

Those tedious but good old days though.Its all now a nostalgic feeling, i tell ya! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Ejanla07: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wen amadioha is ur parent

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Ejanla07: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
ebenholer:
When nature no gree allow ur eyes open as popsy...but u still wan same d devil as per making ur kids know sey u be confirm born again so that question and answer no go follow prayer...

u no well
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Ejanla07: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
sainty2k3:
i have a special gift, I can sleep through out the prayer and all my 'Amen' will come in at the right time, do JP one actually knows when I'm sleeping cheesy

u need Jesus...

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Sirjohn84(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
so true and funny laugh almost fall me from chair
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by egorov(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol, numbers 1 & 13 got me rotfl
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by youngelder(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hahahaha... The first pix eh.. Hahahaha... The way they open your door eh... Hahaha..
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by lonelydude: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol @Destiny-rsetting slap.

I identify with most of the descriptions.

I particularly remember one of the morning devotions I slept off only to wake up to see everyone already doing their saturday morning duties.I was lucky dad was in a good mood that fateful day.

Thank God for our Parents then.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by LeProdigy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
op u killed it. nice one
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by sainty2k3(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ejanla07:

u need Jesus...
our morning devotions have put Jesus in me already cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by melachima(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2016
on point
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Graccccccccy(f): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Can relate to all. No more sleep during family altar, now used to it. But then, during praises I normally 'hmmmm & laaaaa' the songs and it often seem as if my mouth was sealed with glue. And when the 'laaaa' dies down. Dad:Graccccccccy are you sleeping? Me: Sleep ke? nooo when the devil isn't sitting on my shoulder.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 28, 2016
murphyibiam15:
5. You, trying your best to not fall asleep.
The struggle is real.
OP,haff killed me oh! Chai! This dog is so funny! grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Thobiy(m): 2:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Pandorabox:
Too hilarious.
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Thobiy(m): 2:41am On Jun 28, 2016
murphyibiam15:
12. When your mother still prays right after you just lead closing
prayers.
Ah! You don’t trust my own prayer to reach God?
Naso
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Presidentseyi(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2016
na true u talk bros. i wan ask you? you be pastor son
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Jennifer89(f): 6:03am On Jun 28, 2016
op you nailed it. no 1 is so on point.
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Ugoeze2016: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2016
maiahsaiah:

So you have joined witchcraftt meeting!

Or do you have a baby you were breastfeeding during the night that kept awake...common lead us in praise n worship and bible reading.... and explain every verse thoroughly....
Or when your mom baptise you with water in the name of waking you up....
chai...sweet mother
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Amerage(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2016
my dad can be funny when it comes to devotion.
sometimes I pray the day don't ever break
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by timsonpreye(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2016
murphyibiam15:
12. When your mother still prays right after you just lead closing
prayers.
Ah! You don’t trust my own prayer to reach God?
lol my mom always do so to me
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by murphyibiam15(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Trina0936:

OP,haff killed me oh! Chai! This dog is so funny! grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by micsade(f): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2016
sainty2k3:
i have a special gift, I can sleep through out the prayer and all my 'Amen' will come in at the right time, do JP one actually knows when I'm sleeping cheesy

And my 'Amen' would always be the loudest grin grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by menxer: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2016
emeijeh:

You are misunderstanding him by equating God to religion.

That one does not follow organized religion does not mean he does not follow God.

God is more than religion.
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by murphyibiam15(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Jennifer89:
op you nailed it. no 1 is so on point.
Thanks dear... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by dljbd1(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2016
This is epic! grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by happney65: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2016
emeijeh:

Ok
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by JKisOK(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2016
OP, na u biko. I give you twale. Anyone who began life like this has/had a great foundation for life. God bless praying parents. Comments here are giving me expo on how I will be handling my kids. Jesus is Lord!
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Eness(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Nice one..so so funny and so point
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by fubtos(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2016
So...so...true! U try. Thumbs up!
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by nanajec(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Thank God I'm a witness
All this torture never happened to me
Maximum time we spent doing daily text was 15 mins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.