Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes (53465 Views)

13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. / 13 Pictures That Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by olamide215: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
So funny
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Ego2(f): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
@ op u just described my family, buh u forgot to add d part where u re asked to read n explain d bible verse.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by stevups(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
I had never experienced such in my house until the tme i stayed with uncle that used to wake me with boot

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Tori46(f): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol.. I can so relate to no5.. no10 and 11 can be so annoying
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Yinkatolu: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Those days my Dad usually come to wake us up with *washing hand water* omi ishanwo ;grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by lillyana(f): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
cheesy so funny but truth
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Pchidexy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
stevups:
I had never experienced such in my house until the tme i stayed with uncle that used to wake me with boot

Lwtmb!! Haahahahahahah! U no go kill me o! Boot kwa!
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Yinkatolu: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
stevups:

Boot kwa! na barrack ur uncle dey stay grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by xtophy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
tizblink:
Vhat no 2. Player looks like he dead
The expressions through tho
the guy later died...i dont knw his name tho
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by bennyzer(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pix 1 so on point.
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by eunore1: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
abike12:

my mother does this ALL the time!! no matter how u pray she must top it up

Lol at the bolded, na recharge card?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by demzylahot(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
tizblink:
Vhat no 2.
Player looks like he dead

That's Bruno Martins Indi, a Netherlands football player at last edition of the world cup..He had a severe knock with an opposing player on his head
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by youngest85(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
why ladies come full ds thread like ds?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by luorquay: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bar man........1 crate of origin for this OP!!!! I laff so tey catarrh comot for ma nose. Pics so on point

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by demzylahot(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
tizblink:
Vhat no 2.
Player looks like he dead

That's Bruno Martins Indi, a Netherlands football player at last edition of the world cup..He had a severe knock with an opposing player on his head.He was cleared to continue after few minutes, he currently plays for Porto fc in Portugal
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by abike12(f): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
eunore1:

Lol at the bolded, na recharge card?

lol! cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by HomeOfMe(f): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
I can relate to all especially number 5;I can sleep for Africa,lol!well done OP.
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by tanana212(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
mysticgal:
God, op you made my day. grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by murphyibiam15(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
abike12:

my mother does this ALL the time!! no matter how u pray she must top it up
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by murphyibiam15(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I can relate to all especially number 5;I can sleep for Africa,lol!well done OP.
thanks dear
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by murphyibiam15(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
luorquay:
Bar man........1 crate of origin for this OP!!!! I laff so tey catarrh comot for ma nose. Pics so on point
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by tizblink: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
demzylahot:

That's Bruno Martins Indi, a Netherlands football player at last edition of the world cup..He had a severe knock with an opposing player on his head.He was cleared to continue after few minutes, he currently plays for Porto fc in Portugal

I tell you I couldn't recognise him.
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Stanbeto: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
True talk o, ah those day in Aba

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by murphyibiam15(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
Too hilarious.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by LordIsaac(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oh....jeeze...I laughed like never before. Especially with Deeper Life parents....kai...hmmm. Tor, I'm sure all that kept us from evil somehow. With a very active conscience!

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by bummyla(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
LOL! Lord Have Mercy! These Cut A Perfect Picture Of Our Family Devotions When I Was Younger! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Na wire my mom use wake us up last week...
Was having one sweet dream before I felt that pain....
I just jumped up from the bed....
The hassle is real o cry

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Noloss(f): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
murphyibiam15:
5. You, trying your best to not fall asleep.
The struggle is real.
Strictly on ur own
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by badonkadonk: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Coolabbie:
Op you forgot the destiny-resetting slap that was dished out if one dozed off.

Mehn! My mum back hand can sabe to leave you wondering what just happened....

Chai... Bak in the days... She go just assault like say she no do anything...
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
murphyibiam15:
9. Your parents, when they catch you dozing off.
You are now possessed, abi?

So you have joined witchcraftt meeting!
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by emeijeh(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jamean:

Lol! I can totally relate when we were attending AG that year. Night devotion prayer dey reach 27 prayer points. We will fall in and out of sleep with slap. Oya wake up and pray.

Morning own nko! We will hurriedly go and bath after the first knock on the door because before we finish ehn, is barely 20mins before school assembly start. My brother will stay in the toilet till he hears "oya thank God for answers to prayers" cheesy

But it was really a good foundation smiley It was worth it.

Yeah it was worth it.
Good old times... When life was fully enjoyed
wink

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Number 12 is mine. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.