Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes (53467 Views)

13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. / 13 Pictures That Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by sainty2k3(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2016
micsade:

And my 'Amen' would always be the loudest grin grin grin
awon eleyi won badt Gan.....
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by oloriadejoke(f): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2016
So true...that moment when mum turn morning devotion to revival
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by chisophia(f): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2016
hilarious
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by montezz(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Cherlene:

Chaiii, at bolded! shocked

Cherlene
Babe its been a while o.....how is Amanda? Miss you guys

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Damfostopper(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Op deserve award cos he is using new pictures for his memes not some old pics which was getting boring... New pictures 4 d first time

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Emmatdayo(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2016
chocolateme:
So true..
They won't even allow sleep to clear from your eye..
fine babe, sup wink cheesy

FTC
CHOCOLATEME
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by chocolateme(f): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=Emmatdayo post=47001977][/quote]fine tnx u?
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by MissBN(f): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol, they'll preaching about stubborness and be interchanging it with my name, me'll be complaining and correcting and they'll be like ''shut up before i slap you, the holyspirit is directing me''

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by MissBN(f): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Their best bible passage for preaching is Ephesians 6:1-3, which talks about obiedience n honour to parents, they'll never reach vs 4 which talks about not provoking the children to wrath.... And they go they preach am like say na fight....
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by shumax: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2016
So real !!!!!!!!!!! can relate to all
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Cherlene(f): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
montezz:

Babe its been a while o.....how is Amanda? Miss you guys

Hey dear

Yes it has been. I miss you in the group, why did you leave

Amanda dey ooh, how u dey too?

We MISS YOU LOADS too.
kiss

Cherlene
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by tee4lowyeh(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
murphyibiam15:
1. How your parents come to wake you up in the morning:

omg....so seriously laffing here...so trueeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by inikamoze(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2016
How do you guys do this? I was laughing uncontrollably, a good tonic to start my day.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2016
so true
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by ebenholer(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2016
As when it is the turn of grandma to lead devotion but turned out to be a tale by the moon light by grandma. and time is pointing to 10pm wen the Indian film u have been strongly expecting to watch will start, u feel like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by montezz(f): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cherlene:

Hey dear

Yes it has been. I miss you in the group, why did you leave

Amanda dey ooh, how u dey too?

We MISS YOU LOADS too.
kiss

Cherlene
Awww... Someone just added me bk to the d group.
Send my love to your girls... The rest is for you. Kisses!

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
emeijeh:
Don't ever try Assemblies of God church mothers with delay tactics in the morning...... Cos the spanking you will receive on your thigh en...... The mark Will remail there like "Fist of Shaolin"
grin

My mum is number 1
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by megabyte2(f): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
cheesy so on point
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by emeijeh(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
reminiscing:

My mum is number 1

Hope you don't have the scars at present?
undecided
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Cherlene(f): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2016
montezz:

Awww... Someone just added me bk to the d group.
Send my love to your girls... The rest is for you. Kisses!

Yeyyyy, welcome back dear.

I will dear, thank you.

Awwwwh, x a MILLION kisses back to you too. kiss

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by queenDD(f): 4:19am On Jun 29, 2016
These pics got me laughing hard..Nice one op
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by amyvals(f): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2016
oh my gawd!!! I literarily fell on d floor while reading dis.....so true, I can relate to quite a number of dis pix....mehn, those days weren't funny oo
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2016
emeijeh:

Hope you don't have the scars at present? undecided
lol......no o
Re: 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
xtophy:
the guy later died...i dont knw his name tho
he is very much alive and his name is brunu martin indi he plays for fc porto in portugal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.